Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays it's Friday night! What did you have for dinner ? What are your plans for the evening ??????

I ate 1/2 of a pineapple and ham pizza . I am currently doing disco aerobics to burn it off. My Siamese 😺 Trixie is staring at me and being judgemental as always. Later I will shower and hop on Grindr and Sniffies to see what orphans I can possibly lure over for coitus! Trixie will be sequestered in her room if sodomy is imminent to avoid further judgement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2024 12:37 PM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2024 12:31 AM

Thanks, I'm 61 and had some canned yams a bit of butter and brown sugar! Coffee with some half&half. Doing nothing but reading news and stuff on the internet. Cold and rainy tonight here but Friday is always my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2024 12:33 AM

Never name a Siamese "Trixie".

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2024 12:35 AM

Oh I just love Disco Workout.

I’m chilling, listening the Grateful Dead channel on SiriusXM. Sunshine Daydream.

Here with my dog.

Ate a hash gummy about an hour ago.

Drinking a manhattan.

Feeling just fine. Happy me time before a weekend with friends.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2024 12:39 AM

I made lasagna and it was delicious. My bf is sleeping on the couch. I will take the dog out in 20 minutes and he will wake up and go to bed and then I can watch what I want. May have more lasagna.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2024 12:40 AM

I had lentil salad with feta and bacon, along side green salad. After the acid of my meal faded, I enjoyed a glass of Nero d'avola for dessert.

Then I fell asleep until 1:30 AM here in Switzerland. Now I am going to enjoy forêt-noire that I made with crème de gruyère and airy chocolate cake layers that aren't terribly sweet, over which I'm spooning raspberries soaked in cherry brandy with a splash of kirsch - a very sweet concoction. I'm waiting for the torte to warm up a bit to be more flavorful.

The serving temperature of food and wine is often key to maximum enjoyment.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2024 12:57 AM

Nothing fancy. Kirkland cod filets (bake in oven, from frozen) Kraft macaroni and cheese. I make it with cream, not milk, and add a bit of garlic powder and parmesan cheese , makes it more tasty and side of creamed spinach (again just frozen and microwaved).

Too tired to do a big dinner.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2024 1:08 AM

Wonder what Greggers is having....swild-caught slmon with a squeeze of lemon perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2024 1:08 AM

An omlette and soup.

YouTube tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2024 1:13 AM

Trader Joe's Plain Non fat Greek Yogurt- Which I water down because I detest the thickness of Greek yogurt

I mix in Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus. Then a bowl of my homemade Split Pea Soup( Vegan) with Quinoa.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2024 1:18 AM

I'm having TGI Fridays brand frozen boneless chicken bites and mozzarella sticks. I'm watching Bull reruns on ION until Bill Maher comes on.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2024 1:21 AM

Saturday here Downunder but Fri night we had a roast Leg of Lamb and it's pan juices. Roast sweet potato, parsnips, potatoes and carrots. Stemmed silver beet and broccoli. Bread and butter pudding made with hot cross buns and served with whipped cream.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2024 1:24 AM

Yum. But why Easter dinner on Good Friday?

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2024 1:26 AM

^'cos we can.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2024 1:28 AM

Stations of the cross this afternoon.

No fun tonight. It's Good Friday.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2024 1:35 AM

You sound fun, OP! Shake a little but of booty for me.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2024 1:40 AM

A Whopper, Fry & Coke

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2024 1:46 AM

I had 6 fresh watermelon cubes and 8 delicious Brazilian coffee chews. May have a lemon tart later on, if I've a mind to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2024 1:49 AM

Leftover Chinese for dinner, scrolling Datalounge and watching Dateline reruns. Took a Lorazepam. Enjoying doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2024 1:57 AM

R18 sound divine! Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2024 2:04 AM

An extra large pizza from our local joint. Mushrooms, onions, green peppers and Italian sausage. I’m making a fancy dinner on Easter so taking it easy tonight and tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2024 2:06 AM

Steak and sweet potato.

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2024 2:07 AM

Thanks, R2; out of absolutely nowhere I've been on a coffee candy trip this month.

In my head I just can't reconcile late Fall-mid-Spring fresh watermelon--DELICIOUS, sweet watermelon. My state is famous for its watermelons, but it's always been a Summer thang. But postmodern global agribusiness will have us eating all kinds of shit out of season.

I just turned 60, and still remember having oranges as a Christmas treat, not a year-'round thing.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2024 2:29 AM

How'd you prepare your sweet potato, R22? Baked whole, candied, or French fried?

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2024 2:33 AM

Chipotle.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2024 2:43 AM

I had sweet potatoes that were canned. Where I come from, these are 'yams'. I pruhfer the baked. Too lazy today.

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2024 4:25 AM

OP sounds fairly typical of gay men today. Oops- do we still call it 'gay'?

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2024 4:34 AM

Leftover chicken Caesar salad from the local Italian deli and a couple of Rao's frozen meatballs. No effort Friday.

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2024 5:44 AM

Spetsofai and green beans tossed in a pan with some butter and garlic. And a piece of bread to mop up the sauce.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2024 6:46 AM

Five turtle brownie cookies at160 calories per serving, but the fuckers consider a serving to be 1/2 a cookie.

So… I ate 1,600 calories and now I need a food because my brain is dead; I went through the trouble of multiplying 5X160X2 instead of 10X160.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2024 6:56 AM

Cup of yogurt, banana, ham salad sandwich, and can of Orange Crush.

by Anonymousreply 31March 31, 2024 8:52 AM

Sauteed shrimp and penne pasta in a tomato-vodka cream sauce, zucchini coins, and MeloGold (tm) grapefruit segments for dessert.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2024 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!