Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tori Spelling has officially filed to divorce Dean McDermott

BYE BYE BUM ASS DUDE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2024 9:25 AM

Haven’t we been down this road before and she’s taken him back?

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2024 6:41 PM

I think it’s over.

Once you get sober, hard to go back to Tori.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2024 6:48 PM

Probably the best day of his life.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2024 6:56 PM

Probably the best day of Candy’s life!

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2024 6:58 PM

r1 = Kim Zolciak

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2024 7:08 PM

Mother, may I get my inheritance now?

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2024 8:31 PM

Tori Spelling has officially divorced a

HOMOSEXUAL.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 8:32 PM

she has 5 kids? her pussy must be loose as fuck!!

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 9:08 PM

Hasn’t this been happening two or three times a year for the better part of a decade? I feel like there’s a new thread here every quarter with more or less this exact headline

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2024 9:16 PM

This sad - I hope she can move on and be productive.

What did she do that prevented her from getting in inheritance? Did her bother get one??

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2024 9:29 PM

That clip at OP's link is all acting. Very bad acting and they both look hideously unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2024 10:22 PM

Did Tori start this thread?.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2024 10:46 PM

[quote]That clip at OP's link is all acting. Very bad acting

It’s shocking that Tori can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2024 10:48 PM

“You take the kids. I insist.”

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2024 10:49 PM

Dean’s new love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2024 11:02 PM

[quote] Tori Spelling has officially divorced a

HOMOSEXUAL.

Ehhh I don't know about all that. He came inside her enough times to produce 5 kids, so I wouldn't say that with such certainty.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2024 11:27 PM

Ok Dean

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2024 12:01 AM

Run, Dean! Run for your life!

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2024 12:19 AM

If the brother didn't get any money, there is no Tori is getting any money. Isn't her brother the good one? Candi is taking that money to the grave with her, from gold digger to grave digger.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2024 10:21 AM

R19 Candy is a selfish cunt and she should have been the one to die first. If Aaron were alive there's no way he would have his daughter and grandchildren living in a RV on the side of the road. It takes a real cold hearted bitch to sleep at night while your family is suffering, but I guess it helps if your sleeping in a mansion with money you didn't really earn. Patsy Ramsey was more sympathetic towards her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2024 10:30 AM

Don't care about this couple of any other like them who are career tabloid subjects

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2024 10:36 AM

Candy is a CUNT, that's been well established. And not just on the DL I might add.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 1:16 PM

Maybe Candy will loosen up the wallet a bit now that the bum is gone. I'm sure she would have wanted someone better to father her grandchildren. Or maybe she will just continue to wrap empty boxes in her wrapping room while singing along to Barbra Streisand records that the maid has to keep flipping.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 1:45 PM

R23, she already pays Tori's rent, utilities, groceries, kids' school fees and clothing bills.

Tori has proven that she cannot manage, even with all that help. Maybe she should start clearing out her storage units full of who knows what. If she had 127 units over ten years ago, she probably has about 200 units now.

What a fucking waste of money. She could star on ten years' worth of HOARDERS shows getting rid of all that shit.

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2024 8:50 AM

[quote]Maybe Candy will loosen up the wallet

Doubtful. This isn't really about Tori. She has a brother that is nothing like her, reserve, private, non-actor. He's treated just as shitty by Ms Candy Cunt. NO MONEY FOR YOU. You got the 0.0001% allocated when daddy died, what more do you ungrateful kids want. - The Gold Digger and Mother AKA Candy.

by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2024 9:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!