Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Valerie Bertinelli slims down - is it Ozempic or just being in love ?

FOOD Network alum Valerie Bertinelli has undergone a major body transformation since embarking on her fitness journey. Paparazzi caught Valerie grocery shopping out in West Hollywood, California, on Tuesday.

The One Day at a Time, 63, alum wore a slimming all-black outfit to run her errand.

Valerie's short-sleeve V-neck T-shirt outlined her trimmed-down waist, and her jeans hugged her thinner gams.

Her drastic weight loss was very noticeable in her ensemble.

The ex-Food Network star seems to be turning a new leaf, and restarting her love life.

Valerie revealed to USA Today last week that she was involved with someone new following her divorce from her ex-husband, Tom Vitale.

Tom and Valerie parted ways in 2022.

Valerie told the news outlet that her new relationship with her beau was "unlike any relationship she ever experienced with a man."

Although she didn't want to disclose "too much," she revealed that she was "lucky to have him."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2024 10:21 PM

“Not fucking helpful.”

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2024 3:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2024 3:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2024 3:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2024 3:26 PM

Now if she could just do something about Wolfie, who is bigger than ever.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2024 3:26 PM

I noticed she's stopped crying since getting some dick.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2024 3:35 PM

Why does she look like Mickey Rooney?

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2024 3:41 PM

It's definitely the "O" or the "M" aka Zepbound.

She probably won't suffer from the wasted, sunken face as we've seen in others because she's always had a fuller, wider face with higher cheekbones - so she's got that going for her.

However, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out for her; for some reason, I don't think she'll go down the Sharon/Kelly Osborne/Jessica Simpson route and get scary skinny. I think she'll stop at a sensible, albeit trim weight, but what do i know? We'll see.

I wonder if Wolfie will follow suit. He really needs it; I'll be that boy has Type II diabeetus.

And when, oh when, will Chrissy Metz start taking it and start leaving her snack purse at home as she loses interest in food. For people who are that large, the effects would be extremely interesting to watch.

Also, notice we haven't seen Lizzo for quite some time? I'll bet she's undergoing her transformation behind closed doors, so she can stage a grand comeback and say that she's spent several months undergoing many lifestyle and mental health changes, and she's ready to put the sexual harrassment/hostile work environment situation behind her.

Kelly Clarkson looks great on the Wayfair commercials. I hope she doesn't go down the scary skinny route.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2024 3:45 PM

The only thing our Val is in love with is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2024 3:45 PM

I loaned her some of my finest-grade Colombian coke.

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2024 3:48 PM

Her son is dangerously obese.

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2024 3:52 PM

She's so disgustingly tiresome with her constant whining and sobbing on social media about how mistreated she is because she's fat, etc. Meanwhile, she's never mentioned all the times she was on Oprah pushing weight loss schemes and shilling for NutriSystem and other snake oil weight loss products. No, it's somebody else's fault and society is just so mean to this poor rich, famous white woman... boo hoo

She's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2024 3:55 PM

[quote]Now if she could just do something about Wolfie, who is bigger than ever.

That is such a sad case. He turned into a whale. His dad was always handsome and sexy - he must've picked up the fat genes from his mother.

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2024 4:05 PM

Val always had huge thighs

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2024 4:10 PM

there's nothing wrong with thick thighs, that's genetics. She was never going to be some tall, slim waif with a thigh gap.

But Wolfie has a double dose of weighty genetics. Eddie was never fat, but you could easily see he could have slid that way if he stopped giving a shit how he looked. And Valerie is a short girl, with a propensity to gain weight because (believe it or not) short people tend to need less calories and therefore burn less calories. She can't eat the way a person who is even 3 or 4 inches taller can unless she's working out like a madman.

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2024 4:31 PM

Never trust a woman if you can see daylight between her thighs.

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2024 4:32 PM

I didn’t know they kicked her off Kids Baking Championship. I thought she was good on that show, very nice to the kids.

by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2024 4:33 PM

R17, she's iconically difficult and argumentative. She seems to think she's some sort of Hollywood icon. She's made an entire life off being on one mildly successful sitcom from the 1970s and for having the good fortune of marrying a rock star. That's it. That's all she's ever accomplished.

There's a reason she gets booted from things all the time, it's not just people disliking her for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2024 4:37 PM

[quote]She's made an entire life off being on one mildly successful sitcom from the 1970s and for having the good fortune of marrying a rock star.

Not really. She became a 'TV movies and miniseries' queen in the 80s (with such hits as "I'll Take Manhattan") , and had another hit series in the '00s ("Touched by an Angel") and in the 10s ("Hot In Cleveland").

by Anonymousreply 19March 23, 2024 4:44 PM

R19, I forgot about Hot In Cleveland. I never saw it but I know it had a somewhat decent following. I wouldn't at all say she was a 'star' on Touched by An Angel. She's not even known for that. Sure, she's been on a couple of things but other than One Day and Cleveland, who knows her from any real acting projects? Plus, it's been so, so long ago. I guess she's had a career but now she seems only known for her whining and crying all over social media and being a perpetual victim of fat shaming.

by Anonymousreply 20March 23, 2024 4:48 PM

It's all natural. She's been tap dancing. That sheds the weight and lifts the spirits!

by Anonymousreply 21March 23, 2024 4:49 PM

Yeah, she's stayed working for a good portion of her life, in some form or another. And when she stopped getting hired for acting roles, she took up the cooking shows, so while there have been some periods of inactivity, she's still stayed relatively busy.

by Anonymousreply 22March 23, 2024 4:49 PM

It took me a while to lose the baby weight. Don’t judge!

by Anonymousreply 23March 23, 2024 4:50 PM

r20, again, he was in a lot of made for tv type stuff in the 80s so while she wasn't big screen or carrying a series, she stayed busy enough. Plus, she was also being a mom to Wolfie.

I wouldn't say she was sitting on her ass eating bon bons all day most of her lfie.

by Anonymousreply 24March 23, 2024 4:50 PM

^she

My stupid "s" and "x" key have become problematic.

by Anonymousreply 25March 23, 2024 4:51 PM

I tried to get the little chubette to do more coke, but noooo... Damnit, Julie, leave Barbara alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 23, 2024 4:51 PM

GAMS

by Anonymousreply 27March 23, 2024 4:53 PM

R25 - Can't stop laughing ! Thanks for this.

by Anonymousreply 28March 23, 2024 5:03 PM

I wonder what it was like being in a popular tv show and your costar was fucked up on drugs all the time, to the point where she was pockmarked and looked like a beat up broomstick in a wig. Valerie and McKenzie Phillips started the show together and as the show went on Phillips got fucked up to the gills. It must’ve been pretty frightening that your coworker is a major drug addict and her rock star dad is diddling her.

The show was still popular enough to keep going after Phillips got kicked off. Like, “Hey I’m sorry you’re all fucked up, but my family isn’t a bunch of rich rock starts so I have to keep working, y’all. Good luck and whatnot.”

by Anonymousreply 29March 23, 2024 5:04 PM

She's insufferable

by Anonymousreply 30March 23, 2024 5:17 PM

Let’s not forget her make out session with Matthew Perry while her husband Eddie was in the room.

by Anonymousreply 31March 23, 2024 6:23 PM

^^passed out in the room, wasn't he r31?

by Anonymousreply 32March 23, 2024 6:26 PM

Wearing the geriatric HOKAs

by Anonymousreply 33March 23, 2024 6:26 PM

I think millenials mostly just know her for her weight loss struggles.

by Anonymousreply 34March 23, 2024 6:28 PM

Maybe her blimp son will be next

by Anonymousreply 35March 23, 2024 6:29 PM

Dataloungers report Wegovy is superior for weight loss

by Anonymousreply 36March 23, 2024 6:30 PM

Actually, Wegovy is the brand name for Ozempic. Zepbound is the brand name for Mounjaro, which is the one being heralded for the best (read: more lbs) weight loss, r36

by Anonymousreply 37March 23, 2024 7:07 PM

Wasn’t she just crying on social media about being fat and how she’s come to terms with being a great big fat person??

by Anonymousreply 38March 23, 2024 7:23 PM

She lost weight by running to answer the door.

by Anonymousreply 39March 23, 2024 7:36 PM

Wait, HOKAs are “geriatric”?! I’ve spent over $120 for each of my pairs and everyone loves them. What’s geriatric about HOKA’s??

by Anonymousreply 40March 23, 2024 7:50 PM

Those are all brand names, R37. Wegovy and Ozempic are semaglutide, and Zepbound and Mounjaro are tirzepatide.

by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2024 12:02 AM

What a pig.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2024 12:04 AM

^^Ah, yeah. When are we going to see a new and improved Wynonna for that matter?

by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2024 12:22 AM

Eddie was addicted his whole life to alcohol. Wplfganf’s eating disorder could be the same addictive tendency, just manifesting itself in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 44March 24, 2024 12:31 AM

Who the fuck is this Ozempic troll? Nobody gives a shit about it here.

by Anonymousreply 45March 24, 2024 12:45 AM

She needs to get a case or 10 of Ozempic for Wolfie.

by Anonymousreply 46March 24, 2024 12:47 AM

The author is very confident that she only had just one task to complete.

by Anonymousreply 47March 24, 2024 12:58 AM

She's still pretty hefty.

by Anonymousreply 48March 24, 2024 1:21 AM

Oh no not again. Last we heard she was resigning herself to a manless life and learning to love and accept herself as she was. I mean she wrote a book about it for corns sake. And please, Eddie didn’t care about how he looked for years. His teeth rotted out and he was an alky so food was a last priority. I guess she got the chub gene from her mom, but Wolfie was always a huge kid. I don’t know where he got that.

by Anonymousreply 49March 24, 2024 1:41 AM

[quote]wore a slimming all-black outfit to run her errand

Well, that's just cruel to mock someone like this.

by Anonymousreply 50March 24, 2024 1:45 AM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 24, 2024 1:50 AM

Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 52March 24, 2024 1:51 AM

If Wolfie lost 300 pounds, he'd look very much like his mom. However, with that huge face, you really have to squint to see it.

by Anonymousreply 53March 24, 2024 1:53 AM

My ex is Valerie’s distant cousin on her mother’s side. He’s very thin by nature.

by Anonymousreply 54March 24, 2024 2:25 AM

If you're going to be a fat man, you need to have impeccable grooming and tailoring. The scruffy look doesn't work well on a fat man.

by Anonymousreply 55March 24, 2024 2:00 PM

This cow must have an extensive wardrobe of varying sizes.

by Anonymousreply 56March 24, 2024 2:38 PM

R55 = Santa Claus.

by Anonymousreply 57March 24, 2024 2:47 PM

Shilling her new cookbook on QVC today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 24, 2024 10:50 PM

Valerie is still attractive.

by Anonymousreply 59March 24, 2024 11:45 PM

She is a guest on 'The View' today pushing her cookbook (someone else prepared all the food, and she didn't recognize half of what they were being served). I have to say she looks great - I'm still saying it's Ozempic, and not her 'healthy cooking'.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2024 3:38 PM

Under no uncertain terms, Bertinelli has owned her power, spoke her truth and owned the tears she shed over the past few years. She's our new guru, and the ladies on 'The View' just ate it up.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2024 3:43 PM

It's called, "I have a new book!"

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2024 3:48 PM

r8, Chrissy Metz lost some serious weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2024 4:20 PM

I was disappointed she didn't talk about Bonnie Franklin today, just to appease her DL fanbase. She could've shared some good gossip (like Bonnie is secretly alive and living with Michael Jackson).

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2024 4:21 PM

Good for her. I like Valerie B.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2024 4:30 PM

It’s not “dieting”, it’s one of the new weight loss drugs.

It’s damn near impossible for a woman her age, whose weight has yo-yoed her whole life (with a significant portion of that life being overweight or obese), to lose such a tremendous amount of weight by diet and exercise.

She’s fighting a long-time metabolic setpoint, hormones, and aging— along with a tendency to overeat. There are too many fronts in that battle for it to be the old “exercise more and eat less” canard. She’s not 22.

I’m happy for her, but let’s cut the shit.

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2024 4:31 PM

Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2024 4:34 PM

It's amazing how she's stretched her fame over so many years.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2024 4:58 PM

r63 that is NOT Chrissy Metz. Surely you jest.

Her eyes are completely different, her skin would be hanging from her chin and arms, etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2024 5:16 PM

R69 you are correct, that is Lauren Ash from Superstore, who has also trimmed down and facelifted up, and doesn't look like R63's photo anymore either:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2024 5:25 PM

R66 Thank you for explaining this. I think her new cookbook 'Indulge' is bullshit, she just signed her name to it and posed for pictures. I say that because she had no idea what the food offerings (that she supposedly developed the recipes for, but admitted she didn't cook before the segment) were on the table. It was as though her first time even seeing these dishes and tasting them.

I am betting she can't say a word about her real weight loss (Ozempic, I'm guessing) while promoting the cook book. However, I'm betting once the promo dies down, she will eventually come clean - or the tabloids will find out.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2024 7:27 PM

Wolfie seems to be addicted to food like his dad was to booze. They'll both kill you. He needs ozempic yesterday

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2024 7:40 PM

Will the ozempic troll just fucking die already?

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2024 7:44 PM

r69, how about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2024 8:11 PM

Valerie also gushed about the 'new man' in her life and how they met (he 'slid into her DM' - and I still don't know what that means). She said it's a little tricky as he's on the east coast and she's on the west, but they are determined to make it work because they are in looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove.

None of the hosts bothered to question her previous, very public stance that she would never ever get involved with someone again. They just smiled at her as though she was a virgin falling in love for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2024 8:26 PM

[quote] None of the hosts bothered to question her previous, very public stance that she would never ever get involved with someone again. They just smiled at her as though she was a virgin falling in love for the first time.

Good to know you can keep exploiting new relationships for publicity in your 60s

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2024 8:48 PM

Sure is, R76.

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2024 10:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!