Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DJT Donald is now a meme stock!

The last company that Donald took public had the same symbol and ended up losing people millions!

Just another way to milk his supporters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2024 7:54 AM

A what?

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2024 8:36 PM

R1 The only value it has is that people are hyping it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2024 9:36 PM

It will devolve into a penny stock within a week. This is all fake hype to make him rich. Who's really going to buy that unknown stock for a "social media" company that cant make money?

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2024 11:51 PM

It's already dropping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2024 11:55 PM

Didn’t Reddit go public today too?

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2024 1:20 AM

Trump can't sell his stock for 150 days after going public. It will be worthless by then.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2024 1:27 AM

Tanking into the toilet today.

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2024 6:45 PM

A sucker is born every minute

The share price of Trump Media plunged Monday after the social media app company closely tied to former President Donald Trump reported a net loss of $58.2 million on revenue of just $4.1 million in 2023.

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2024 6:47 PM

He can sell the stock if the company's Board allows it.

[quote]Now, to turn his DJT shares into cash, Trump would need approval from the board and underwriters for a waiver of the lock-up period. The board includes his son Donald Trump, Jr. and former officials from his administration.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2024 7:11 PM

I love throwing away every penny I have for my president! I love owning all you libtards by giving everything I have to Donald John Trump! Together, we are gonna finally make America Great again. How's that feel, commies? Do you feel OWNED?!?

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2024 8:43 PM

Yep, the stock tanked today and once again dear Donald is broke... Maybe God didn't like his bible 🤔

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2024 8:53 PM

Total pump and dump job.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 8:54 PM

a fool and his money are soon parted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2024 9:07 PM

You love to see it 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2024 9:10 PM

everything Dump touches dies

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2024 9:11 PM

^ I wish he'd touch himself 😠

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2024 9:21 PM

Too bad, so sad. Maybe he can sell enough sneakers to compensate.

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2024 9:40 PM

So has he sold his stock yet?

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2024 10:14 PM

Oh look another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2024 11:30 PM

Are deplorables buying this worthless stock to help Trump make money? Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2024 11:46 PM

His stock is worthless to a regular investor, however it's a way for him to launder money and for Trumpeters, foreigners, and wealthy Repugs to prop him up for favors later. That's the only reason it has not sunk to the bottom. I say give it time, after a while when those supporters try and sell that stock, there wont be anymore buyers. No manager of a 401K investment portfolio is going to buy that shit, it's irresponsible given the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2024 12:03 AM

Apparently, his locked-in holding term is six months. There will be “buyers” for his shares by the time he sells.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2024 12:39 AM

As a meme stock Donald didn’t even outlast GameStop.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2024 2:00 AM

I could see him telling investors to buy and hold and he’ll let them know when to sell so they make a profit. I read a fair value of the stock was $2.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2024 2:07 AM

The DJT stock is now trading for less than the initial high the parent company reached when the news of this backdoor IPO was announced.

When I said Donald had become a meme stock I didn’t know he’d crash and burn more quickly than GameStop.

Any buyer of his stake, or at least half a billion dollars of it to cover his court debts so far, has to have institutional money.

Unfortunately for Donald, Elon just shook down Donald’s obvious group of rich crazies just a year ago for $44b for Twitter so the crazy money is already tied up elsewhere.

I hope, I’d say assume but who knows these days with Garalnd as AG, that the FBI and SEC are watching from where, and whom, this money comes.

If it ever actually does. While Im sure Donald hoped for the best and biggest payout, just the ability to say he was in the top 500 richest men in the planet, however briefly, this year is enough for him and will be heralded as a victory no matter the final net.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2024 2:34 AM

I wonder what Donald pledged to the bond company that put up a $175 million bond for him.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2024 4:03 AM

^^^^ Melanoma's snatch?

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2024 10:18 AM

^ Ain't nobody paying for that old used up snatch

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2024 10:24 AM

He's got some big, beautiful boxes of documents he's not yet returned to their rightful owner that I'm guessing he's using as collateral.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2024 10:38 AM

A podcast I listen to ran a clip of a guest on Jeanine Pirro’s show that cast doubt on the worth of Truth Social as it’s a money-losing platform with 500,000 daily users (out of two million total). Jeanine and her other guest wailed like banshees at her to drown her out . I think those Trumpist ass kissers know that there’s something fishy about the whole deal so, as usual, they scream and shout to make sure facts aren’t heard by their moronic audience.

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2024 12:16 PM

[quote]He's got some big, beautiful boxes of documents he's not yet returned to their rightful owner that I'm guessing he's using as collateral.

Unfortunately, they all smell of the quickly rotting ex-wife.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2024 12:24 PM

Time to dig those top secret documents out of the shitter and sell them to the Saudis!

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2024 12:28 PM

STFU

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2024 12:54 PM

2 April, 8:58 a.m.

"Trump violates his gag order this morning by posting a clip of Brian Kilmeade repeating the same fake story about a fake social media account supposedly from the judge’s daughter that led to the gag order being extended."

Q: And what is the Justice System going to do about it?

A: Nothing. Again. Because rich, white Republican men are above the law in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 1:14 PM

An unruly man child is running for President for a third time. Please stop Donald.

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 2:32 PM

America needs an enforcable restraining order against Donald Trump.

Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 4:17 PM

A spoiled, petulant, over-indulged brat is running for President for a third time.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote] A sucker is born every minute

They aren’t suckers. They know exactly what they’re doing. They’re funneling money to Trump to pay his lawyer bills and fines. These are oligarchs - foreign and American ~ and they’re literally buying him the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 5:36 PM

They can’t funnel money to him without running into legal issues. But I agree they will try to artificially prop up the stock to curry favor with him. And of course he will give them a heads up before he sells.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2024 1:49 AM

Someone on one of the cable networks said that he is required to give notice before he sells.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2024 1:54 AM

Yes, he' is required to give notice as the largest share holder before he does that. Which means, there is no reason after he leaves to dump money in that stock for a company that spends millions more than it makes. If they are propping him up they will want to pull their money out ASAP before it tanks and the whole thing might collapse into a penny stock as everyone tries to jump ship at the exact same time just before he get's his out.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2024 7:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!