Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's Eclipse Season

All of these catastrophic events are in the aura of the upcoming full moon lunar eclipse.

I would not be surprised if Donnie took the Adolph exit.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 9:49 PM

Eclipses take things out.

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2024 9:23 PM

Trump's Half billion dollar bond.

The Princess of Wales' cancer.

King Charles' cancer

The Moscow terrorists.

Another government shutdown.

Oprah and Semaglutide.

It's all written in the planets!

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2024 1:40 AM

Dammit. I want to see this IRL

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2024 1:42 AM

And Mercury is about to go retrograde for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2024 2:09 AM

I love Mercury Retrogrades. It is a great time to revisit old projects and unfinished business.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2024 3:35 AM

This morning I was taking my son to work at about 4:30, and the moon was awesome. It was full and large, it was a weird, but pretty orange color. I wish I'd thought to get a photo of it.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2024 4:07 AM

Just came back from my nightly run and, coupled with the mists rising from our city's river and enveloping me on my jogging path, the orange moon provided for quite the scene.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2024 4:33 AM

The Eldergay and brother want to drive to see the total eclipse, it's not far, but It will be packed everywhere, and the freaks and children will abound, AND it will have to be in AR or Texas, so no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2024 7:56 AM

r8, watch it on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2024 8:17 AM

We're just outside totality so we will get a good view anyway, no need to travel to TEXARKANA, it sends chills down my spine just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2024 8:52 AM

Yes I already bought 10 ounces of canned tuna. I hope it will suffice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2024 9:46 PM

[quote]I would not be surprised if Donnie took the Adolph exit.

Don't be a tease, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!