Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Mace on Bill Maher

Jesus, why does he give her a platform. She's nothing more than Sgt Fame Whore Barbie, rape survivor (but only prosecutable rape, not 'court decided' rape) and I can only deduce that Bill must really want to fuck her as she offered her usual lovable Republican ditz schtick on a platter and little else.

Also, questioning the veracity of the rape threat after her Stephanopoulos appearance. Something seems off.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2024 2:35 AM

Bill Maher is a pussy addict he's probably just setting up to invite her to a swinger party or something. Bill's a notorious DOG. Let my man mack.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2024 1:40 AM

I stopped watching Maher about 3 years ago because he spends much more time and effort complaining about the woke movement rather than the MAGAs. Also he gives air time to truly horrible people under the guise of having people with opposing viewpoints, but gives little to no push back when they state boldface lies or outrageous opinions.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2024 1:51 AM

r2 if you think that's bad you should see his podcast - club random. he brings celebs into his dungeon basement, pressures them to get drunk and high, sexually harasses any attractive young woman that's on the show, and spends most of the time complaining about wokeness and about how young people don't have any problems and should stop complaining. i think it's one of the funniest shows out there, it always rocks.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2024 2:13 AM

Sounds like club rectum. I wonder if Nancy would have the wherewithal to mace a septuagenarian who clutches her pussy or if that’s kosher in swastika circles.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2024 2:29 AM

^ đŸ˜‚ I just love that sentence. Have those words ever been used in the same place at the same time before?

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2024 2:56 AM

Mace faces primary today. McCarthy begins revenge tour with her as target.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2024 1:05 PM

"The Kevin McCarthy Revenge Tour."

I would totally buy tickets to that show... but only if Michael Cohen were the main act, riffing on what KMac had just lied about in the opener. Certainly it'd be funnier than anything Maher's done in decades.

It'd be like that redneck comedy tour from years ago.

"If, to get your dream job you completely debase yourself in private AND public in THE most humiliating way... only to lose it months later, in THE most humiliating way...

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 2:52 PM

Mace survives primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2024 2:22 AM

Not sure how anyone's expectations could have remained high enough, to be disappointed in him over anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2024 2:33 AM

10 bucks says she's Trump's vp pick.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2024 2:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!