Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Deep Red US Senate conversion thread. Deep Reed States where the incumbent is a Deep MAGA Trump Supporter.

Races and Primary dates Inside,

where Abortion Rights and Global Boiling are on the ballot:

by Anonymousreply 129July 23, 2024 1:09 AM

Current status of November races:

Races and Primary dates:

FL, 8/20/2024

IN, 5/7/2024

MO, 8/6/2024

MS, Ty Pinkins

ND, 6/11/2024

NE, 5/14/2024

TN, 8/1/2024

TX, Colin Allred

UT, 6/25/2024

WY, 8/20/2024

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2024 6:12 PM

Send money to Colin Allred going against Cancun Cruz.

Turn Purple Texas Blue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2024 6:19 PM

Is Texas actually purple?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2024 6:23 PM

If you are a Mississippi woman who thinks that abortion is NOT on the ballot in Mississippi,

Roger Wiker is a traditional Republican who had been absorbed into the MAGA fold.

Voted twice to acquit Trump's Impeachments, and voted for every Trump/McConnell Supreme Court nominee who got us in this mess.

Send money to his Democratic opponent: Ty Pinkins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2024 6:27 PM

R3, Texas is a superbly gerrymandered state, and when you pull back the layers of the Texas onion, it is definitely purple and moving BLUE

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2024 6:28 PM

I support Colin Allred and donate to him often. (Lately, though, he has been eating too many catered dinners and going back for seconds.)

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2024 6:31 PM

Debbie Mucarsel-Powell is running against Bat Boy Scott in FL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2024 6:38 PM

Next up

IN, 5/7/2024 Open Seat

NE, 5/14/2024 ok, Michael Janulewicz is the unopposed Democrat in the primary. Can anyone from Nebraska fill me in on who he is? He is running against Stepford Handmaid Deb Fischer. She needs to go.

ND, 6/11/2024 Katrina Christiansen, University of Jamestown engineering professor PHD!, is running against Kevin Cramer unopposed. Cramer is one of those traditional Business Republicans with a degree in Management who vited twice to acquit Trump and who vou=ted for every Trump/McConnell Supreme Court nominee that got us in the mess.

UT, 6/25/2024 multiple candidates on both sides to fill Ronna's Uncle's position.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2024 6:49 PM

ND, 6/11/2024 Katrina Christiansen, University of Jamestown engineering professor PHD!, is running against Kevin Cramer unopposed. Cramer is one of those traditional Business Republicans with a degree in Management who vited twice to acquit Trump and who vou=ted for every Trump/McConnell Supreme Court nominee that got us in the mess.

Katrina is the perfect smart, young, woman to take out an old Trump supporter. Send her sugar here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2024 6:52 PM

r7, and so are nine other Florida Democrats, including Alan Grayson.

Everyone I have posted on this list is either an elected Democratic Nominee or an UNOPPOSED candidate, where sending them money is a sure bet.

I will wait til August 20th to post the elected nominee in Florida. But good for you, r7 for participating.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2024 6:59 PM

Races and Primary dates:

FL, 8/20/2024 9 Democrats in the primary going against Billionaire Medicare fraudster Rick Scott (see link)

IN, 5/7/2024 2 Democrats in the primary, open seat.

MO, 8/6/2024 2 Democrats in the primary, going against Coward Josh Hawley.

MS, Ty Pinkins

ND, 6/11/2024 Katrina Christiansen, unopposed.

NE, 5/14/2024 Michael Janulewicz, unopposed.

TN, 8/1/2024 4 Democrats in the primary going for Klan Granny Marsha Blackburn's seat.

TX, Colin Allred

UT, 6/25/2024 3 Democrats going for Mitten's open seat.

WY, 8/20/2024 Nobody had the balls to run against John Barasso If you are Republican, vote for his opponent Reid Rasner. But he is one Big Business Republican who loves to cut programs and taxes. This situation is why DC needs to become a state. The Reddest of the Red States. Sorry Liz Cheney didn't run as an Independent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2024 7:19 PM

Current list of Red State Senator Opponents 3/15/2024

MS, Ty Pinkins Democratic nominee

TX, Colin Allred Democratic nomine

NE, 5/14/2024 Michael Janulewicz, unopposed.

ND, 6/11/2024 Katrina Christiansen, unopposed.

======================================

IN, 5/7/2024 2 Democrats in the primary, open seat.

UT, 6/25/2024 3 Democrats going for Mitten's open seat.

TN, 8/1/2024 4 Democrats in the primary going for Klan Granny Marsha Blackburn's seat.

MO, 8/6/2024 2 Democrats in the primary, going against Coward Josh Hawley.

FL, 8/20/2024 9 Democrats in the primary going against Billionaire Medicare fraudster Rick Scott (see link)

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2024 3:26 PM

A state of deep reeds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2024 3:46 PM

Making inroads into Deep Red states is a possibility this year.

The attached is a ND Senator Kevin Cramer interview BEFORE the 2020 election, BEFORE the 1/6/2021 Capitol Insurrection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2024 5:27 PM

Can I repeat how much I hate Marsha Blackburn and her fake

Prosperity Gospel Evangelical White Racist Plantation Supremacy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2024 6:12 PM

[quote] “Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Allison Russell, Sing to Vote @MarshaBlackburn Out of Office… More than 30 vocalists, incl. Brittany Howard, Emmylou Harris, Katie Pruitt record anthem 'Tennessee Rise' to support @VoteGloriaJ for senate…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2024 6:34 PM

r16, I just loved that.

It would have been so much easier if the Freed Slaves had killed their Plantation Owners in 1865, but no they left the plantations and walked into the Churches their owners created for them.

In 2024, Tennesee sends Miss Anne, Marsha Blackburn, back to her Plantation Porch with a rocker and Mint Julep...

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2024 7:23 PM

I hope you're right, R17.

And btw: her plantation is in her native Mississippi and she also has a house on the Cape in addition to her homes in DC and Nashville...

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2024 7:28 PM

OH look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2024 7:29 PM

r19, actually is another get out the Vote Against Trump thread, but ok...

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2024 8:02 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2024 3:48 AM

holding

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 9:22 PM

Katrina Christiansen, ND, has started advertising on FB

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 1:42 PM

While we work on DC statehood, residents of DC who used to live in a state should be allowed to continue to vote in that state for the purposes of federal elections.

Sound strange? Well, why is that if a person moves from Georgia to France they can continue to vote as a Georgian In presidential elections for the rest of their life, but if they move to DC they are immediately disenfranchised?

(This has to to be one of the most egregious examples of remaining structural racism at the federal level and I don’t understand I seem to be the only person noticing)

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 4:56 PM

Just four presidential election cycles ago Flawduh was viewed as a purple state. Today it's the Nouveau Reich.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 5:10 PM

Not all red, but:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 9, 2024 12:53 PM

Katrina Christiansen, ND, has started out fundraising old bastard Kevin Cramer.

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2024 6:54 AM

I've donated to Christiansen

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2024 7:27 AM

DataLounge, if you have a few extra shekels and want to turn North Dakota back to Blue, sending Katrina a few would go a long way. When the 2024 Blue Tsunami rises, she should be in a position to flip ND's Senate seat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2024 12:17 PM

[quote]When the 2024 Blue Tsunami rises

Don’t you feel a little bit of shame when you type something like this?

First of all, your tactic to achieve your goal is wrong. You want to make people scared of losing something, not make them confident about winning something. Didn’t you watch the Carousel episode of Mad Men?

Secondly, simply giving money doesn’t do anything other than enrich advertisers. Do you know how much money Biden raised? Do i see any ads telling me why to vote for him? No! I am barraged by a constant stream of ads with an aged infirm man asking me to donate my money so he can make more ads asking others to donate more money. Joe Biden is the Panhadler-in-Chief. This election is being surrendered to Trump because of tactics like this. There will be no blue tsunami. At best, there will be a blue levee against a raging Trump deluge. But hey, at least you did your part helping enrich cynical wealthy people.

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2024 12:37 PM

r30, what a lovely AI Troll post. It hits all the negative talking point. If cash were not so important in campaigns, why did the Crow's and Leo's and Federalist Society hacks purchase Citizens United?

North Dakota's Kevin Cramer has voted twice not to convict Trump, and he voted for every nomination put forward by the Trump/McConnell/Leo/Crow Court. He made the overturning of Roe possible. For only these reasons, he needs to be replaced by a Democrat. Abortion rights are on every state's ballot where a Republican Senator is up for re-election (or, in the cases of Indiana and Utah, filling a Republican vacancy).

North Dakota is a purple state.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2024 1:25 PM

North Dakota is not a purple state. It has voted for Democrats just five times and two of those times were for the same person (Wilson and FDR). The last Democrat it voted for was LBJ.

Again, why do Biden people lie. Do they not think we can look these things up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2024 1:38 PM

Sorry, four of those times were for 5he same two people.

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2024 1:38 PM

R30, Trump is begging for money so why are you going after Biden for doing the same? At least Biden isn't selling tacky Bibles or using campaign $$$ to pay his legal bills

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2024 3:54 PM

r32, and yet there is Heidi Heitkamp.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2024 5:17 PM

This is wrong: of course DC residents can vote for President “Sound strange? Well, why is that if a person moves from Georgia to France they can continue to vote as a Georgian In presidential elections for the rest of their life, but if they move to DC they are immediately disenfranchised?”—nope.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2024 5:24 PM

How is Lucas Kunce doing against Miss Josh Hawley? Choice is on the ballot in Missouri, hopefully that will help Dem turnout

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2024 5:25 PM

There seems to be much delusion here. The only issue: can Democrats keep 50 seats? They are not going to flip any Republican seat.

There’s a much greater likelihood of the Democrats taking back the House while the Republicans flip the Senate—your best case scenario..

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2024 5:49 PM

Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, running against Bat Boy Rick Scott in FL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2024 5:53 PM

Good luck with that—he’s a billion dollar Medicare fraudster re-elected over and over. And she’s the one to beat him?

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2024 6:04 PM

[quote]They are not going to flip any Republican seat.

We shall see in the year of pissed off women. Kansas, Ohio both flipping on all state issues. Senators are all state votes.

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2024 6:35 PM

You come back in November and let us know—a state referendum on abortion will have no bearing on a Senate race—at least to the degree that an incumbent Republican will lose. Not in this political climate.

by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2024 6:45 PM

Sweetie, EVERY Republican Senate seat is a State referendum on abortion. That is the point as we'll as no state has two Senators. Each state has 100 Senators. Cramer in ND and that Plantation whore Blackburn in TN affect me just as much as my own Senators. That's why donating to Katrina in ND makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2024 8:13 PM

Both Cramer and Blackburn will win by several % points. And that’s the truth.

by Anonymousreply 44June 10, 2024 9:20 PM

The republicans don’t even want access to contraception. I have no idea what red voting people have been watching that they want to destabilize male/female relations to this extreme. Doesn’t any “conservative” voter believe in science? Don’t any of them believe in personal options?

by Anonymousreply 45June 10, 2024 9:38 PM

No, and no.

by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2024 9:40 PM

Thank you for the correction R36. You are correct, DC was given three electoral college votes in 1961. They do not however get to vote in any Senate races, which ex-pats continue to be able to do.

by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2024 9:43 PM

r44, that's an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 48June 10, 2024 10:04 PM

Oh—it is a fact. And I’d take any bet against that outcome….because I would win$$.

Anyone interested in spending time or money on a senate race should direct their efforts to Montana, Nevada, Ohio, PA and Maryland. Otherwise you’re just circling the drain…

by Anonymousreply 49June 10, 2024 11:00 PM

[quote]And I’d take any bet against that outcome….because I would win$$.

So you are saying it is a possibility if not a probability.

by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2024 11:45 PM

“He said I don’t matter? Am I getting this right?”

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2024 12:04 AM

R49, the 2024 election will not only be a referendum on Trump, but the entire Republican Party including the corruption of the Supreme Court. America has seen Biden and the Democrats hold the rudder of state while The Republicans in Congress have spent the past 4 years destroying America. But I can understand why you are unhappy that Democrats are sending money to "safe" districts.

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2024 12:49 AM

R52 your last sentence makes no sense. That’s the opposite of what I wrote. Nutz

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2024 1:18 AM

What kind of support are Republicans running for Senate getting from DC and the RNC. Will they have sufficient funds to run their campaigns when Trump’s need for defense funds is paramount.

by Anonymousreply 54June 12, 2024 4:27 AM

R54, some of them are rich douchebags who are funding their own campaigns (Hovde, McCormick)

by Anonymousreply 55June 12, 2024 5:08 AM

Hovde is not up for reelection, douche bag Cramer is in ND.

While Katrina Christiansen is out fundraising Evangelical Christian Douche Bag Cramer, Cramer has access to the Republican Dark Money Citizens United fire hose of cash that will not donate to the Trump Legal Fees Machine.

Republicans will lose the Senate after Labor Day. Donate to her campaign, now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 12, 2024 11:47 AM

Focus, people—focus!

“With Democrats sure to lose retiring Sen. Joe Manchin’s (D-WV) seat and defending a whopping seven seats in red or swing states this cycle, a loss in Nevada would all but guarantee a Republican majority in the Senate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 12, 2024 2:14 PM

I've donated to Jacky. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 58June 12, 2024 4:06 PM

She’s the incumbent most likely to lose, for now….

by Anonymousreply 59June 12, 2024 4:13 PM

Jacky has a huge war chest and is liked in Nevada as a STEM scientist and programmer. She has delivered.

She will not lose to the criminal NV GOP candidate that Trump would not take a picture next to because he is so disfigured. And a vet, and we know how Trump hates disfigured vets. Trump was far away from NV when he posted his endorsement of the sad good guy candidate of the criminal NV GOP. He is a supporter of a national ban on abortion. He will lose.

by Anonymousreply 60June 12, 2024 5:06 PM

^ Yep, Sam Brown is a hardliner on abortion. I think that will hurt him

by Anonymousreply 61June 12, 2024 5:25 PM

You THINK?

Nevada has, practically, an all women legislature.

This is a classic example of Abortion being on the ballot by the Senate race.

by Anonymousreply 62June 12, 2024 6:06 PM

You underestimate Brown’s story as a campaign positive. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 63June 12, 2024 6:07 PM

r59, which is not very..

by Anonymousreply 64June 12, 2024 6:20 PM

R64 My only point is that to overestimate the likelihood of reelection by the weakest Democratic incumbents is a recipe for disaster —especially if valuable time and money is spent on pie in the sky efforts against comparatively safe Republican incumbents. It will end up as a shit show for control of the Senate. It’s a path that follows the horrible Hillary campaign mistakes of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 65June 12, 2024 6:28 PM

^ Except that's not what's happening. The most vulnerable Dems are raising tons of money. Tester and Sherrod Brown are raking in $$$. Rosen hasore $$$ than Sam Brown. People are focusing on these races and donating to them

by Anonymousreply 66June 12, 2024 6:35 PM

If you live in NV, you cannot say that Jacky is a weak candidate. She is what Republicans fear most, a solid middle to liberal Jewish female who has produced for Biden and NV.

Jacky is not weak and no matter how many of the criminal NV GOP repeat that disinformation, it will not be true.

It's like me repeating that the NV GOP is a criminal organization. Only the courts can vindicate the criminal NV GOP.

by Anonymousreply 67June 12, 2024 6:42 PM

Sam Brown is going to lose to Jacky Rosen. As stated by R61 and R62, his anti-abortion stance will be the key. He may dance around the language but he's all for a total ban. That, and Trump won't get within a hundred miles of a disfigured war vet.

by Anonymousreply 68June 12, 2024 6:44 PM

R66 upthread there are multiple posts by wishful thinkers expecting to flip seats in places like ND and TN…

by Anonymousreply 69June 12, 2024 6:47 PM

^ Okay, but donating to candidates in TN and ND doesn't mean you can't donate to Brown, Tester, Rosen and others as well.

by Anonymousreply 70June 12, 2024 6:50 PM

I didn’t say that.

by Anonymousreply 71June 12, 2024 6:54 PM

New poll from Florida Atlantic University has Debbie Mucarsel-Powell just 2 points behind Bat Boy Rick Scott

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 12, 2024 7:00 PM

shocking

by Anonymousreply 73June 12, 2024 7:04 PM

Yea—it’s a single poll …context

by Anonymousreply 74June 12, 2024 7:08 PM

Is there any way Debbie Mucarsel-Powell can emphasize Scott's Medicare fraud without subjecting herself to libel/slander charges? Like bringing up the umpteenth times he took the Fifth in campaign ads interspersed with that clip of Trump saying only cowards take the Fifth.

by Anonymousreply 75June 12, 2024 7:08 PM

He’s been elected at least three times AFTER the Medicare fraud. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 76June 12, 2024 7:12 PM

Get a grip yourself, dear r76. I asked calmly, yet your response sounds anything but.

I am not a Florida resident up-to-date on his win margins or public awareness of his grift, if that's any balm for you.

by Anonymousreply 77June 12, 2024 7:18 PM

?

by Anonymousreply 78June 12, 2024 7:19 PM

Can someone please explain the appeal of mush mouthed Bat Boy Rick Scott? He is a creepy weirdo, why does Florida keep re-electing him? I thought politicians were supposed to be charismatic. I don't get it, other than he has an R behind his name.

by Anonymousreply 79June 12, 2024 7:29 PM

Because he has endless amounts of money to push the right buttons on different voters.

by Anonymousreply 80June 12, 2024 7:53 PM

R69, because America has discovered that each state does not have 2 Senators, in the. Age of Dobbs, and the corrupt Supreme Court, each state has100 Senators and is vested in every one.

Send Katrina cash, she is All of our candidate.

by Anonymousreply 81June 12, 2024 8:12 PM

each state has100 Senators and is vested in every one …typing it over and over again doesn’t make it accurate. From a purely strategic standpoint, it makes less sense than even your posts.

by Anonymousreply 82June 12, 2024 8:31 PM

More than 3/4 of those 100 seats ain’t ever gonna flip. There’s only several at the margins that will ever move back and forth between the parties under the current “realignment.” Your energy is better spent there, at those margins, until the next realignment comes along. It’s basic political strategy. Poli Sci 101.

by Anonymousreply 83June 12, 2024 8:41 PM

r82, it is a change in philosophy that Republicans have known for decades.

Are you saying that Dark Money does not go out of state?

You are being willfully ignorant that every senator who acquitted Trump twice, every senator who approved every Trump SC nominee does not affect all of us. They have.

These are the reasons that Act Blue exists.

by Anonymousreply 84June 12, 2024 10:40 PM

You’ve misread my argument completely. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 85June 12, 2024 10:44 PM

I do not care if I misread your tortured argument.

It is important for Democrats to get involved in ALL Senate races as ALL Senate races change all of our lives in a way that the 435 Representative's, who all change out every two years, do not.

by Anonymousreply 86June 12, 2024 11:33 PM

I wish you well. The rest of us will have to live with Republican majority in the Senate with that kind of thinking. Come back in November and let us know — TIA.

by Anonymousreply 87June 12, 2024 11:40 PM

Not sure why you think helping Democrats will lead to a Republican majority

by Anonymousreply 88June 12, 2024 11:42 PM

Bill Cassidy (LA) isn't up for reelection until 2026, but Republicans here hate him for his vote in the Trump impeachment trial.

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2024 11:52 PM

Marcia's TN opponent, Gloria, is rising in the polls that are now paying attention to the TN Senate race.

Marsha is running on getting rid of Obamacare as Miss Anne believed the Plantation should not pay for healthcare.

Marsha Blackburn is an evil unchristian cunt.

by Anonymousreply 90June 12, 2024 11:58 PM

R89, we'll get to him during the midterms. We are more interested in supporting Lucas Kunce in MO, now.

by Anonymousreply 91June 13, 2024 12:02 AM

Katrina has a great campaign video out.

Put North Dakota in play and send her some sugar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 18, 2024 6:43 PM

Lawrence on his show, with Ira Shapiro, showing that the Republicans knew that they had to have a grip on the Senate in order to degrade government.

The key to getting rid of Trump lies in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2024 2:53 AM

Lawrence looks like he is up for a continuing series on Democratic Senate candidates.

Lawrence knows.

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2024 5:00 PM

Nebraska?

Dare we hope?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 25, 2024 10:13 PM

Interesting strategy that a pro-choice Union organizer is running as an Independent in a Red State.

I would think that the local Dems have their heads up their ass.

I worry that these "liberals" are really Manchin's in wolf's clothing.

But another Lieberman would be great if he takes down tired old cunt and Trump acquitter and corrupt SCOTUS enabler: Deb Fischer.

by Anonymousreply 96June 25, 2024 10:53 PM

New poll has Colin Allred within 3 points of Ted Cruz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 27, 2024 2:50 AM

Ted Cruz, Deb Fischer, Josh Hawley, Kevin Cramer, and cunt for Christ, Marsha Blackburn, all have challengers who are picking up steam.

We shall see.

Send them sugar.

by Anonymousreply 98June 27, 2024 3:09 AM

Ty Pinkins is going against one of the biggest, quietest Red State Senators in Mississippi.

The Washington Post did an Editorial on electing him.

Does anyone have a link to to the WaPo article.

It seems that the movement to remove Red State Senators is gaining momentum.

by Anonymousreply 99June 27, 2024 7:34 PM

With Citizens United.

With Shelby County.

With Dobbs, Roe reversal.

With Chevron Reversal. A HUGE FUCKING DEAL, and it means Judges can Legislate from the bench and guarantee Plantation/Corporate PROFITS.

With the Corrupt Supreme Court doning all this CORRUPT SHIT,

Biden isn't running against Trump, WE are running against Corrupt Republican Senators.

A Democratic Super Majority in the Senate means that Trump's SIX judges are subject to REMOVAL on Day one.

Trump truly is the puppet. He is the diversion to the dismantling of America.

The Democratic Convention will be America's Civics Lesson wake-uo call.

And never forget that that the last time we had a Super Majority, we passed Obama Care.

With the reversal of Chevron, we are one Judge short of getting rid of ObamaCare and SOCIAL SECURITY.

by Anonymousreply 100June 29, 2024 12:48 PM

New poll has Colin Allred only three points behind Ted Cruz (and it's a right-leaning poll)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 4, 2024 3:22 AM

Collin (TX). Katrina(ND), Lucas(MO), Gloria(TN) are all gaining fundraising steam.

All are entering the margin of error in Republican's beloved Polls.

All need cash.

If you hate Cruz, send Collin cash.

If you hate quiet Trumpers who enabled Trump and the Supreme Court and the destruction of women's healthcare made possible by Kevin Cramer, send Katrina cash.

If you hate Republican elite, blowhard and Congressional Sprinter, Josh Hawley, send money to Lucas.

If you hate Bible verse posting, Home Economics gradiate, and Plantation Representative, send Gloria some cash.

These 4 seats can shift the Senate closer to a Senate Democratic Super Majority.

by Anonymousreply 102July 4, 2024 1:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 15, 2024 11:24 AM

[quote] Collin (TX). Katrina(ND), Lucas(MO), Gloria(TN) are all gaining fundraising steam. All are entering the margin of error in Republican's beloved Polls.

Looking at the North Dakota race, GOP senator Cramer is 37% ahead of Christiansen. Blackburn in Tennessee is ahead by 11% and is over the 50% mark. Hawley is ahead by 9% in Missouri.

Why are you trying to get people to throw away their donations on lost causes instead of donating to races that could be won?

by Anonymousreply 104July 15, 2024 12:30 PM

[quote]Why are you trying to get people to throw away their donations on lost causes instead of donating to races that could be won?

Why are you showing polls that are incorrect. The movement is for Trump supporting Senators to be replaced.

The point of sending them money is to validate their challenges for defective Republican Senators who made our living Trump hell possible.

McConnell, Leo and Crow all knew the path to corrupting the government by Plantation Capitalists was through the Senate. The path to correcting the government is through the Senate.

Those donors are not throwing away cash, theyy are buying hope in the future.

Also, considering pendulum swinging, the big swing back to a Democratic run government will be in 2026. But we must make inroads now, just like Republicans in 2008.

by Anonymousreply 105July 15, 2024 2:40 PM

That's why I'm not sure why Trump was even out in a field in Butler Co., which voted overwhelmingly for him in 2020. You don't waste your money preaching to the choir. Strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 15, 2024 3:00 PM

It was the smallest, easiest, most remote rally to CHOREOGRAPH?

No one was supposed to get hi.

No one was to be killed.

It was to be a CLEAN false flag ATTEMPT!

Then the La of Unintended Consequences.

Funny how Donald was more interested in his shoe-lifts than any other victims.

by Anonymousreply 107July 15, 2024 3:20 PM

[quote] That's why I'm not sure why Trump was even out in a field in Butler Co., which voted overwhelmingly for him in 2020

GOTV and some people came to the rally from outside the area. It’s not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 108July 15, 2024 4:17 PM

Plus free coverage on the local news in Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 109July 15, 2024 4:19 PM

Collin (TX). Katrina(ND), Lucas(MO), Gloria(TN) are all gaining fundraising steam.

All are entering the margin of error in Republican's beloved Polls.

All need cash.

If you hate Cruz, send Collin cash.

If you hate quiet Trumpers who enabled Trump and the Supreme Court and the destruction of women's healthcare made possible by Kevin Cramer, send Katrina cash.

If you hate Republican elite, blowhard and Congressional Sprinter, Josh Hawley, send money to Lucas.

If you hate Bible verse posting, Home Economics gradiate, and Plantation Representative, send Gloria some cash.

These 4 seats can shift the Senate closer to a Senate Democratic Super Majority.

by Anonymousreply 110July 15, 2024 4:26 PM

[quote] If you hate quiet Trumpers who enabled Trump and the Supreme Court and the destruction of women's healthcare made possible by Kevin Cramer, send Katrina cash.

Cramer is 37 points ahead. Are you trying to get people to throw money away for the fun of it, or to divert cash from the competitive races?

by Anonymousreply 111July 15, 2024 4:38 PM

Katrina's polling shows different. Sorry Trump Troll.

Oh, and your tattoo of people throwing money away on a superb candidate is just an appeal to Republicans who value money more than American Ideals. Begone.

Sending money to Katrina is the most effective way to clean the rotten and corrupt quiet supporters of Donald.

by Anonymousreply 112July 15, 2024 4:44 PM

R112, you’re just out and out lying, whatever your actual purpose is. Cramer is 37% ahead in the poll from June. Anyone can see that and see you’re lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 15, 2024 4:50 PM

The Hill Senate Forecast gives Cramer a “>99%” chance of winning, lying r112.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 15, 2024 4:53 PM

At this point, Colin Allred looks like the best choice for a Dem in a "deep red" state

by Anonymousreply 115July 15, 2024 7:33 PM

Sorry dude, but Katrina's polling shows that when people compare their records, they prefer Katrina to Cramer 45 to43%.

That's what campaigns are for and where campaign dollars go, to getting the word out about a candidate.

Ad that Cramer is a deep Trumper directly responsible for overturning Roe, and this year is different.

by Anonymousreply 116July 15, 2024 7:47 PM

[quote] Sorry dude, but Katrina's polling shows that when people compare their records, they prefer Katrina to Cramer 45 to43%.

The posted facts have proven to all that you’re a liar. Cramer has a “>99%” chance of winning and a 37% lead. I hate people like you who try to take advantage of people financially to fleece them.

by Anonymousreply 117July 15, 2024 7:53 PM

Stop with calling me a liar, you fucking Trumper.

I got the numbers from Katrina's campaign and no matter how many times you suck the cock of old white Evangelical businessman Kevin Cramer, it is not going to make me back down.

The corrupt Senate needs to be cleaned. A donation to Katrina is a good start.

Democrats supporting Democrats is a big fear of Republicans now that Donald is eating up RNC money.

by Anonymousreply 118July 15, 2024 8:00 PM

R118, the poll results for the ND Senate race are published on multiple tracking sites. It shows that Cramer is ahead by 37%. No internal polling is going to show a miraculous 37% shift. You lied and you got caught.

by Anonymousreply 119July 15, 2024 8:06 PM

It is strange that some Trumper is on DL upset I am promoting taking on the corrupt Republican Senators who got us here in the first place.

Leonard and Leo knew that the way to grabbing power in the entire fucking country was through the Senate. The way out, it through a Senate with a a Democratic Super Majority.

Sorry Republicans but I will not stop the drum eat for change.

by Anonymousreply 120July 15, 2024 8:41 PM

R120, you stated something that wasn’t true about the poll results and you got caught. No matter how upset you are about it, you can’t weasel out of it. Also, you’re trying to divert campaign donations away from the competitive races. How much are you paid?

by Anonymousreply 121July 15, 2024 8:49 PM

Go fuck yourself, saying that Democrats are throwing away their money is a tell that you don't mind all that dark money keeping corrupt Republicans in the Senate. Go lick Marsha Blackburn's fetid plantation cunt. These Republicans need to go and the process is long horizon

by Anonymousreply 122July 15, 2024 9:15 PM

It seems that Republican Dark Money didn't expect to defend Trump Toad Senator Kevin Cramer ND.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 17, 2024 10:51 AM

Ted Cruz's RNC speech last night?

"Staggering, dishonest" “Simply grotesque” “There’s no evidence” “Nothing to support the claim”

Here’s what PolitiFact, WaPo, AP, and almost every major media outlet in Texas are saying:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 17, 2024 9:00 PM

And Claire McCaskill is siding with Manchin when she should be supporting Lucas Kunce in MO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 22, 2024 2:39 PM

Mississippi woman

Who cares what fucking MS women want or think? Just like here in LA, they voted for their government, now you suffer and bigly I hope. Even black people don't vote here, they got out and voted for Obama, but not for abortion or other important things. THEY Will NOT VOTE. I hope many women have to have babies without brain cases that die immediately, people have to learn the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2024 4:56 PM

r126, we were talking Missouri. Put down the crack pipe.

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2024 10:15 PM

Notice that there are only 10 republican senators having to defend republican seats, all in very red red states.

Mean while there are 22 seats that are currently held by Democrats being defended, some in deep red states like WV, Montana and Ohio.

The Senate is very likely to flip to Republican control and the House is likely to flip to Democratic control.

by Anonymousreply 128July 22, 2024 10:35 PM

[quote]The Senate is very likely to flip to Republican control

Nope, The pendulum will continue to swing Democratic, with Criminal Trump and Masturbator Vance topping the Republican ticket for the first election since Dobbs. Dobbs, the corrupt Supreme Court and Project 2025 will sink Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 129July 23, 2024 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!