Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kristin Cavillari dating some hot slab of beef

I don't normally pay any mind to reality folks but her new bf, Mark Estes, is kinda easy on the eyes.

Dumb and trashy, but easy on the eyes....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2024 4:43 PM

He’s very cute. I don’t know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2024 5:28 PM

R1 former reality star and former wife/slam piece of Whatshisface Cutler, sorta cute-ish ex football player.

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2024 6:42 PM

TMZ has a collection of hot photos of him.

His Instagram has a lot of crowd shots of hot dudes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2024 6:43 PM

Why would he date an old woman?

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2024 6:47 PM

She’s a milkmaid. She got milk.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2024 6:52 PM

He was cute but then I saw him from the side. He’s too skinny and has NO ass. He’s cute but not all that.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2024 7:02 PM

[quote]Dumb and trashy

They’re perfect for each other then. She is a walking void.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2024 7:10 PM

He certainly didn't look like that in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2024 7:14 PM

He was a college senior in Fall 2023 and she’s 37. She certainly has a type. I wonder what his financial situation is. He has a clothing “brand” but she needs some with some dough to keep her in the style to which she’s become accustomed.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2024 8:38 PM

R8 doesn’t look at all like the guy at OP.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2024 10:32 PM

Montana State is different from Montana Tech. The boy gets around.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2024 10:45 PM

the horny fat fraus in the instagram comments

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2024 11:43 PM

What 24-year-old wouldn’t want to be stepdad to Camden age 11, Jaxon age 9 and Saylor age 8?

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2024 12:15 AM

Her husband was the homeliest QB I have ever seen. I can’t put my finger on why but he is.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2024 12:18 AM

I think Jay Cutler never really wanted to marry her. Only after all three of their kids were born did they tie the knot.

She always makes a big deal about starting her company from scratch, self-funding it, and how important it is to be the sole owner. I think she does this because she feels inferior to her archenemy, Lauren Conrad who has a huge fashion brand sold at Kohl’s and I’m sure is a brand deal done with third-party manufacturers.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2024 12:27 AM

I liked when she appeared as a special guest on an early season of Drag Race. The challenge was for the queens to put on their own morning news show, and she was the celebrity interviewee.

Mariah Balenciaga asked her if she was born a woman and she did not know how to respond.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2024 12:37 AM

I’d never heard of this pair getting together, until I heard of them breaking up. Only thing that caught my eye was the quote in the headline because it sounded like code for she thinks he’s gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 12:41 PM

He’s not gay r17. He’s an another toxic straight white racists. He happily beat up black schoolmate and they had a history of saying the n-word. Typical Montana trash.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 1:27 PM

R17 Wow, that really surprises me. A few months ago she was talking about having baby fever again.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 1:27 PM

I've heard working for her company is a total nightmare. I'm sure she's not much different.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2024 3:08 PM

People don't generally do a 180 personality-wise. She showed us who she was on Laguna Beach: a nasty person.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2024 4:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!