Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greatest ad-lbbed movie lines

Please choose ones that you know wer actually ad-libbed and then included in the film.

I'll start with my favorite of all:

"I hated her SO much, it, it, the feel-... flame... flames.... flames. On the side of my my face. Breathing. Breathle-... Heaving breaths."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2024 11:59 PM

Hey, I'm walkin' here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2024 7:51 PM

For Fatal Attraxtion, Glenn Close added “Dan” after “I’m not gong to be ignored”. The “Dan” was not in the version they rehearsed.

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2024 8:02 PM

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2024 8:48 PM

"You talkin' to me?"

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2024 8:51 PM

"I wonder what grass tastes like..."

Kurt von Trapp, right before "Do re Mi" begins

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2024 8:51 PM

Because I just went gay, all of a sudden!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2024 8:52 PM

"I'm in a glass case of emotion!"

--Anchorman

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2024 8:56 PM

"Game over, man. Game over!"

--Bill Paxton, Aliens

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2024 9:01 PM

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

- Peter Sellers, Dr. Strangelove

-- Also, a jillion DL cunts who butt in when a thread seems repetitive.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2024 9:08 PM

"It was a Shit Box."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2024 9:11 PM

[quote] Also a few DL cunts who butt in when a thread is repetitive.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2024 9:24 PM

I GUESS I’ll hand it to M for changing “everybody wants to be me” to “everybody wants to be us.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2024 10:05 PM

Nothing is ad-libbed in this town dear.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2024 10:46 PM

Molly, you in danger, girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2024 11:44 PM

Not a line, but the best ad libbed moment in film is in Raiders of the Lost Ark when the swordsman confronts Indy in the street and does all these crazy sword moves. It was supposed to be a fight between Indy and him with Indy using his whip but because Harrison was feeling sick that day, he changed it to Indy just taking out his gun and shooting him. Became the biggest laugh in the film.

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2024 11:48 PM

Le car for Leezak.

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2024 11:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!