Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Favorite Person of the Trump Administration?

Barack Obama won the MPV for his term. Now onto Trump.

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2024 1:13 AM

Fuck, what a question! Was there one person who wasn't a sewer rat?

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2024 5:25 PM

What no Hope Hicks?

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2024 5:26 PM

Stormy Daniels

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2024 5:26 PM

Kellyanne is the only correct answer.

She's such a parody of a human I imagine when she's at home, after screaming at her slut daughter, she crawls out of her perma skin and turns into the demon she really is.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2024 5:39 PM

You forgot to add “None”

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2024 5:44 PM

Anthony Scaramucci

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2024 5:52 PM

Rex Tillerson, for calling him a "f*cking idiot."

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2024 6:03 PM

There's someone who likes Steven Miller?

Serial killer vibes, imo.

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2024 6:07 PM

I think there are more Trump supporters on this board than we knew.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2024 6:10 PM

Imagine how frustrating it must be trying to do any meaningful work with a man like Trump in charge. A petulant dumbass who has no interest in the work, just giving orders, watching the news, making nonsense speeches and bullying.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2024 6:16 PM

Another vote for Stormy Daniels, Rex Tillerson, and anyone else connected to that revolting administration who told Trump to go fuck himself.

Team Stormy! Go get that fucker during your trial, beginning March 25. 🍿

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2024 6:23 PM

“No one. They were all clowns.” That’s my answer.

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2024 6:25 PM

I voted for Steve Bannon. His physical appearance and his wardrobe always made me laugh at a time where I really needed the comic relief.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2024 6:26 PM

At least Mark Esper is handsome. He would have got my vote on that alone. Maybe Chad Wolf number two, despite being a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2024 6:28 PM

Kellyanne but only for the look on her face as soon as she said alternative facts. She knew what she'd done, she knew what was coming.

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2024 6:32 PM

Jesus Christ, if ever a poll needed a "Vivian Vance" option, it's this one.

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2024 7:22 PM

Who the hell voted for Sarah Huckabeast?

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2024 7:36 PM

Who the fuck keeps taking this poll so goddamned literally?

Where's the aspie troll when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2024 7:40 PM

This poll does not contain the options “ The genius who hired Four Seasons Total Landscaping” and “Rudy Giuliani’s dripping hair dye” and is therefore invalid.

by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2024 7:47 PM

Definitely SEAN SPICER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 9, 2024 7:57 PM

R7 During the summer of 2017, Trump met with Tillerson, General Dunford, Jim Mattis, Gary Cohn, and a few others over Afghanistan and Iraq.

By all accounts, Tillerson was offended by Trump's willful ignorance about the world and the lying about what he knew and didn't know. The Secretary of State was offended by Trump's behavior and outraged at his reckless disregard.

A highly educated engineer, Tillerson made it to CEO at Exxon by working hard in an extremely hierarchical system. Tillerson tried to keep the State Department insulated from the Administration because he was horrified by what he saw. He had a distaste for the chaos, disorganization, profanity, and lack of professionalism he saw in Trump and the Trump White House.

By the end of the meeting, Trump kept interrupting him. Once when he tried to explain what the Iran Nuclear Dela actually did, and again when Tillerson objected to Trump likening American Soldiers to "mercenaries." Tillerson did not like being interrupted and turned silent.

After the meeting Gary Cohn noticed Tillerson was pissed and asked if he was okay. Tillerson just said "fucking moron," referring to the President.

Steve Bannon overhead, was delighted, and leaked it.

by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2024 7:59 PM

I would like to see Corey Lewandowski naked.

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2024 7:59 PM

One of my favorite images of Steve, both in style and countenance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2024 8:03 PM

The fly on Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2024 8:03 PM

I almost voted for the Huckabeast, just for her comic relief value.

But then, I decided I wouldn't make myself vote at all, no matter how ironically comical the question.

Damn straight I'll vote in November, though.

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2024 8:09 PM

This poll is better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2024 8:10 PM

You forgot Putin, OP.

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2024 8:21 PM

In this instance, and only in this instance, I finally would’ve voted for Vivian Vance.

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2024 8:24 PM

"There's someone who likes Steven Miller?

Serial killer vibes, imo."

More like Adolf Eichmann vibes to me.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2024 8:40 PM

If by "favorite" you mean "the one I want the most to fuck my brains out", then I'll pick Chad Wolf for sure.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2024 8:45 PM

For a man who likes "beautiful" women, Dump surrounded himself with some dogs. Sarah is so easy to laugh at. She's definitely my fave.

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2024 9:02 PM

Definitely, R30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2024 9:02 PM

I have to say Conway. She was the first successful female campaign manager. Also, she's had to put up with a lot, with a husband who was always trying to undermine her and ruin her career, and a bad seed, disrespectful daughter who gets off trying to wound her mother.

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2024 9:25 PM

Appointing Tillerson was a huge mistake. I understand the experiment of seeing what a CEO of a large multinational corporation could do, but a CEO like that is totally incompatible with being a cabinet secretary. Someone like Tillerson would come in expecting to be able to establish their own policy. However, a cabinet secretary's job is not to establish and follow their own policy; it's to implement the presidents' policies. A big CEO like Tillerson would hate being the kind of subordinate that the job requires.

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2024 9:33 PM

IVANA! (first wife). She was always a part of Donald's life and encouraged him to use Twitter. She was trashy, she was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 35March 9, 2024 9:40 PM

Ivanka, our beloved First Daughter even though that's not a thing. Very impressive grifting and lying from that woman also her pigeon-headedness was always good for a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2024 10:15 PM

R36, And her oversized fake choppers.

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2024 10:33 PM

Good point, R37, she was headed for Hilary Duff territory with those.

by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2024 10:48 PM

Ivanka and Kim K. both suffer with extremely tiny heads. And being 6ft tall, it's especially obvious on Vanky. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2024 11:01 PM

I hate to admit it, but I would fuck Steven Miller hard and fast.

by Anonymousreply 40March 9, 2024 11:25 PM

Well if you lie down with the undead, r40, don't be surprised when you wake up a vampire.

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2024 11:57 PM

All of those people are loathsome, but I voted for Kayleigh because she was just such a freak and oh, so bad at her job. She was like a walking SNL parody

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2024 12:24 AM

Corey Lewandowski, the epitome of a hate fuck.

by Anonymousreply 43March 10, 2024 12:47 AM

R43, Yes, he’s a creep, but you’d be guaranteed an aggressive fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2024 1:10 AM

I'd fuck Jared.

by Anonymousreply 45March 10, 2024 1:48 AM

I'll answer the question seriously.

Cassidy Hutchinson. She is a young woman who went into her role in good faith, became disillusioned and worked to report what she could of what she felt was moral, ethical and legal wrongdoing in the face of backlash from one of the most venomous administrations in American history.

Mattis may or may not be a psycho, but is genuinely wed to the military and bowed out early. Tillerson is no bowl of sugar pops but also did the right thing and fucked off.

From a friend of mine with a high-powered DC job, Hope Hicks was an oasis of civility and professionalism, never had a bad word for anyone and appeared to be a genuinely sweet-natured person, for all that she worked for the worst bunch of grotesque assholes this side of House Harkonnen from "Dune".

by Anonymousreply 46March 10, 2024 2:37 AM

kellyann conjob, of course

by Anonymousreply 47March 10, 2024 2:52 AM

I can't bring myself to vote for any of hem. They were all cunts who did massive amounts of damage.

by Anonymousreply 48March 10, 2024 2:59 AM

OP you forgot about the real star of the Trump administration(and The Apprentice as well) the one, the only Omarosa Manigault Newman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 10, 2024 3:11 AM

Why isn’t omarosa on this list?

by Anonymousreply 50March 10, 2024 4:31 AM

How can you not love Miss Alternative Facts and her very astute daughter?

by Anonymousreply 51March 10, 2024 4:41 AM

It’s definitely the low level aide who booked Four Seasons Total Landscaping for a press conference instead of The Four Seasons Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 52March 10, 2024 5:19 AM

Pigeon-headed whore for the win.

by Anonymousreply 53March 10, 2024 5:20 AM

Jared Kushner - possibly the shadiest character of all, but managed to slither away from the WH seemingly unscathed. Why has he never had to answer any questions about the $2 billion he got from Saudi Arabia?

by Anonymousreply 54March 10, 2024 5:33 AM

R53 McEnemy?

by Anonymousreply 55March 12, 2024 1:11 AM

The mooch

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2024 1:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!