Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you have fallen for Speaker Mike Johnson in his younger days?

I would have?

I definitely would have.

He's so naturally handsome.

Like a clean-cut military man.

I'll bet he has a full bush too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2024 10:49 PM

I appreciate that he tucks in his shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2024 1:04 AM

GURL.

I said,

GURL.

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2024 1:05 AM

He's a religious sycophant.... there's absolutely nothing attractive about that.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2024 1:06 AM

I'll bet his hole is immaculate.

Do you think his wife services his hole?

If not, she's a fool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2024 1:10 AM

JFC he's such a weed. No thanks. Give me a big strapping fella any day.

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2024 1:11 AM

I think he's cute. I'd fuck him then or now. Then I'd tell The Washington Post all about it.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2024 1:14 AM

Possibly. But I’m white so I don’t think he would have been interested.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2024 1:15 AM

No. His head, hair, ears...look malformed.

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2024 1:16 AM

The guy in that pic has played with dudes.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2024 1:16 AM

Lol R7.

I see what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2024 1:19 AM

R10. LOL

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2024 1:20 AM

[quote]Then I'd tell The Washington Post all about it.

All the Speaker's Men II: Deep Throat Boogaloo

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2024 1:20 AM

He’s a reprehensible jackass, and the Louisianans who elected him are total MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2024 1:20 AM

You people are horrible!

Michael Johnson is a good Christian and a family man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2024 1:22 AM

As someone said on social media, he looks like a constipated Keebler Elf

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2024 1:26 AM

No-

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2024 1:49 AM

The young guy in R4 has an image that screams VIRGIN. At least where women are concerned...

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2024 2:24 AM

[quote] I'll bet he has a full bush too.

As opposed to a 3/4 bush or 1/2 bush?

by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2024 2:46 AM

No. It's the prissy thin-lipped mouth.

by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2024 2:52 AM

ugh. no fucking way!

by Anonymousreply 20March 9, 2024 3:09 AM

The Mike Johnson in the OP's pic looks like the kind of guy who'd go on a horrifying killing spree.

by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2024 3:11 AM

Isn't he a little person?

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2024 3:15 AM

NO. I’m telling you, there is something off with this man (besides being a repug.) Like a peeping Tom or fucks dolls. SOMETHING. Every fiber of my being tells me so, and I’m usually correct.

by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2024 3:17 AM

You're smart, R23.

[quote] Speaker Mike Johnson’s Past Holds Many Unanswered Questions

When the Republican conference in the House went to their fifth in line, Rep. Mike Johnson, and decided, in collective utter exhaustion, that they would unanimously back him for Speaker, my first reaction was, “Who?”

And this is from someone who follows politics quite closely.

After hearing that he was a Christo-Nationalist extremist, whose wife, as he claimed, had been on her knees in prayer for the last weeks—hoo, boy—my second reaction was “I’ll bet there are tons of skeletons in that closet.” After all, it has been my experience that the most devoutly Christian, virulently homophobic and sexually repressed people often have something pretty deep they desperately want to cover for.

When I next heard that Speaker Johnson has a black “son” he had taken in at age 14, whose name he has trotted out when convenient but who is nowhere in recent family photos or even in Johnson’s official bio, I thought, “Well, this gives a new twist on The Blind Side.”

Then I learned that Johnson’s wife runs a Christian “counseling” service that equates homosexuality with bestiality and pedophilia, and that she has been busy scrubbing traces of this and of her podcast with her husband from the internet. And I thought, “Good luck with that.”

Oh wow, then there’s the fact that Johnson was named dean of a law school that never opened, whose namesake Judge Paul Pressler was (surprise, surprise) sued over sexual abuse by multiple men, and whose president was credibly accused of misappropriating funds. Huh.

The icing on this Christcake came from a scoop on Wednesday from Roger Sollenberger of The Daily Beast, who helped pave the George Santos financial trail leading ultimately to federal charges against Santos. Sollenberger’s dogged sleuthing revealed that the Johnsons appear not to own a bank account or any other valuable asset—or at least not one that they ought to have disclosed by law. I thought, “Well, that’s shady.”

It’s only been just over one week, and there are already lots of questions and myriad leads for reporters to start tracking down. I should caution that there may be perfectly good explanations for all of this. But given how questions are multiplying, we shouldn’t take the Johnson’s word on any of it, and they are being so very cagey. We need the truth.

Let’s look at each of these stories a bit more carefully. (More at the link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2024 3:30 AM

Fuck NO!

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2024 3:30 AM

Nah, not into John Boy Walton wannabees including those attracted to all straight-haired peroxide-blonde Republican women.

by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2024 4:19 AM

Has the little diva wanna-be youngest son in the above photo-left clothed in the vintage plaid coat discovered yet that he'd rather play with him sisters' Democrat Barbie dolls than his brother's Republican plastic army men?

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2024 4:23 AM

I wonder if he "celebrated" that birthday with a teenage Black boy that year

I mean, you all do know he "adopted" a Black 14 year old boy when Mike was about 25 and unmarried -- Then after a some years that "adoptee" was no longer in Mike's life and he doesn't want to talk about it

It's similar to Matt Gaetz and his "son" Nestor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2024 4:46 AM

There's nothing even remotely attractive about him.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2024 7:05 AM

He's an evangelical christian who loathes gays, actively works to take away our rights and "other" us and he wants us all dead OP.

So the answer is FUCK no OP and you should kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2024 7:31 AM

That’s not the T-shirt tuck of a straight man at OP’s photo

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2024 7:33 AM

What are you trying to do R31? Are you trying to say that he's gay as if it's an insult and therefore he's less than like the rest of us gays?

He isn't gay. Stop it you cunts.

by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2024 7:42 AM

Lighten the fuck up, R32.

R31 was just making a joke.

Goddamn.

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2024 7:44 AM

This right-wing asshole? Are you a MAGAt, OP? Do better.

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2024 7:50 AM

It isn't funny R33. Insinuating a straight man is gay and that he would be a lesser person because he's gay isn't a joke. This is who you're saying is gay:

"Prior to joining Congress in 2017, he spent years building his career and profile by denouncing gay people and fighting against gay rights, which he staunchly opposes, citing his Christian faith and views on liberty. An ABC News examination of public records, news reports and documents shows the extent to which Johnson dedicated earlier phases of his career to limiting gay rights, including same-sex marriage and health care access, and through anti-gay activism on college campuses".

Disgusting. Like I said - he deeply hates us and he works tirelessly to remove our rights and demonize us in any way he can.

So no - I won't lighten up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 9, 2024 7:52 AM

Trolldar says R33 is the OP of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2024 7:55 AM

No . He is very plain and nondescript. He is creepier than Christopher walken by far. I agree he seems so odd and it’s difficult to define, more of a vibe. His facial expressions in the SOTU speech were bizarre, especially for a politician. He also said he didn’t have a bank account which is also very sketchy and sneaky, something someone that is pathologically secretive would do

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2024 8:00 AM

He like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2024 8:06 AM

Agreed R37. Apart from everything else he is also a puppet for Dump and everything he does is controlled by Dump.

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2024 8:08 AM

No. He looked like a serial killer even in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 40March 9, 2024 10:49 AM

I don’t always agree with the most rabid homophobe has homosexual attractions speculation, but time and again we’ve seen these men caught in compromising positions with a member of the same sex. I have no idea what goes on inside this man’s mind (what a scary place that must be) in that regard, but there’s something about him and his obsession with us in particular that makes me wonder if he could be deeply, deeply closeted.

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2024 11:27 AM

I think he has been chosen to be speaker because he is somehow compromised (and I'm thinking for some nefarious reasons). Compromised people are very pliable and bend over backwards to keep TPTB satisfied otherwise something's gonna get out. Same goes by the way for Gym Jordan, except for some reason we all know why Gym is compromised. I also think Trump's VP is going to be compromised for said reasons which at least gives a head start to some people like U̶n̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ freshly fiancé-d (to a woman) Tim Scott.

by Anonymousreply 42March 9, 2024 11:39 AM

It always amazes me that people think Republicans have to be "compromised" to do evil things.

It's who they are.

by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2024 11:58 AM

Actually, it's why they became Republicans in the first place, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44March 9, 2024 12:42 PM

The Kompromat is extensive in the GQP today.

by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2024 1:39 PM

It looks to me like he was carefully crafting his public image from an early age. Tweaking his resume. That kind of person repels me.

by Anonymousreply 46March 9, 2024 1:47 PM

I would take those glasses off and fuck him like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 47March 9, 2024 2:12 PM

I would go balls deep into that ass of his too and fuck some sense into him!

by Anonymousreply 48March 9, 2024 2:31 PM

Do you think he enjoys blowjobs?

He seems like he might not.

by Anonymousreply 49March 9, 2024 7:21 PM

Personally, I wouldn't knowingly fuck a MAGAT. However, I've been a top my entire sexual life and I can tell you just by looking at him he'd turn into an insatiable cock whore. ... The repressed ones always are

by Anonymousreply 50March 9, 2024 7:28 PM

He’s a bottom. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 51March 9, 2024 9:48 PM

He has a vague resemblance to Steven Spielberg.

There’s a reason for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 9, 2024 9:57 PM

I don't like his face.

by Anonymousreply 53March 9, 2024 10:03 PM

As a young guy, he reminds me of that cute hot blond guy who plays Vigilante on the tv show "Peacemaker."

Even so: no. Republicans are untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 54March 9, 2024 10:05 PM

He looks like a “straight acting “ gay man one would encounter in 1992 at a gay bar. The type who said, “II am not like those flaming fags, I like Nirvana, not Madonna”-then he got in bed with a trick and those spring loaded legs went right in the air.

by Anonymousreply 55March 9, 2024 10:09 PM

Oh, look.

Mike Johnson endorses book that attacks Pete Buttigieg.

He really is obsessed with gay people...lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 10, 2024 9:37 PM

The guy is dangerous. He’s fucking over Ukraine at the behest of Putin through Trump. He’s not getting sufficient blowback.

by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2024 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!