Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 14 Trailer Is Out

All the same tired bitches are back.

Doesn't look like Teresa and Melissa are interacting at all, but it does appear the big focus is on psycho Luis and his pissing away Teresa's money, which should be fun.

It also appears Dolores' overly inflated Irish boyfriend is still married. Oops! And Marge's marriage may be on the rocks.

Other than that, same ol' boiler plate drunken antics and bitching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 26, 2024 6:56 PM

If any HW show needs to be cancelled it's this one.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2024 8:13 PM

This franchise really must be dead.

Only one comment.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2024 4:08 PM

These RH shows do not show REAL housewives. These women don't cool and clean their houses.

REAL housewives don't have maids, cooks, gardeners and chauffeurs,

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2024 4:31 PM

R3 Excuse me, I cool my own house. My doarters help.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2024 4:38 PM

Remember fired Housewife Siggy Flicker? The bitch is full blown MAGA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2024 5:30 AM

They're going to milk their husband's prostate with those long fingernails?

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2024 6:14 AM

I'm watching Season 4 right now on Bravo. I guess they will show each season leading up to the new one.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 8:50 PM

R7. Me too! What a messy season. Love all of the scenes involving Melissa's music career.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 9:39 PM

So Teresa is going to be on Season 2 of House of Villains. She must need the money. It's not even TRAITORS!

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 9:41 PM

Bravo is repeating season 2 today. I forgot just how dark that season was thanks to Danielle and the two Kim's. Teresa was fun back then.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2024 5:52 PM

R10, I, too, forgot how crazy Danielle S. was!! She wouldn't travel without 'hired' guns!! I watched the reunion eps for that season and can't believe there were only 2 and they weren't done until a year after the season ended.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 5:27 PM

I had no idea Dolores was in a few episodes of the earlier seasons. Apparently she and Caroline are friends. Fun to see her pop up here and there.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 5:36 PM

R12, Dolores looked so much more normal back then! I didn't recognize her at first. When she was on screen, I thought to myself that she looks like Dolores. Then, they showed her name and I was shocked. Yes, I know this season is 10+ years ago. I know I look nothing like I did 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 5:44 PM

Best part about watching earlier seasons is witnessing Teresa's evolution from dimwit Joisey wife and mom to mega cunt. What a toxic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 2:56 AM

Absolutely agree, R14. Even by S2, she was on her way to mega bitch.

Her swipes at Caroline Manzo and her son in her second book were horrible. She compared Caroline Manzo's cooking to Olive Garden and said she was only 1/16th Italian. At the reunion, all Teresa kept saying was, "It's a joke! It's a joke!" So was your ape of a husband, Teresa!

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 6:23 PM

Delores has always said she was friends with both Caroline and Dina, the whole Manzo family as well as Teresea. Delores is the only honest housewife. When asked if she was on Ozempic she said yes! Her son was on the show working for the Manzo brothers and their BLK water thing back when he was Twunk status.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 6:29 PM

Sad to see Paulie get involved in the drama. He also made an appearance at WWHL tonite so he must be enjoying the spotlight. John Fuda is a fugly goon but loved seeing him go after Teresa. Luis is still crazy. Melissa and Joe have no storyline without Teresa. Jen Fessler is nuts but in a good way. Margaret needs to cover up those saggy legs.

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2024 3:03 AM

Only one comment after last night's premiere? Guess you can stick a fork in this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2024 3:51 PM

Today Bravo is repeating a season of Siggy. She has to be the worst housewife after Jill Zarin. What an insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2024 4:04 PM

I haven't watched in years. Do they still go down the shore and waddle in and out of various restaurants and sit outside in huge circles next to some canal and argue like a sad geriatric version of 'Jersey Shore'?

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2024 4:05 PM

Jersey was always my least favorite of the franchise.

There was always a cruelty and humorlessness to it that I couldn't get around. Caroline Manzo (the most overrated Housewife ever) spearheaded it all from the very beginning.

Teresa was a fun side character for awhile (since she was not related to the Manzo clan,) but when she was put front and center, her lack of self-awareness and stupidity sucked up the energy of the entire show. Now it's just a roomful of Teresas.

I tried for years, but I finally had to shake it off.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2024 4:05 PM

I can't wait until Luis squanders Teresa's money and she's broke again. I mean she's already signed on for House of Villains and you know it's for the money.

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2024 4:17 PM

They really need to dump Teresa. Most viewers hate her guts and so do most of the cast members. I feel like she's only still there because Bravo wants to document the inevitable breakdown of her marriage to the grifter. If that's the case they should just give her a spin-off and reboot RHONJ with a totally new cast.

by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2024 4:19 PM

She was dumb to not get a prenup, esp. after all she went through with husband # 1.

by Anonymousreply 24May 6, 2024 4:43 PM

I also don't get why this show, more than any other, has to focus so much on the men. Don't care.

by Anonymousreply 25May 6, 2024 4:45 PM

I think Andy had crushes on Joe Gorga and maybe even Joe Giudice. Andy liked Teresa a lot. He said she was easy to film with. So, maybe he accommodates her new husband.

by Anonymousreply 26May 6, 2024 4:55 PM

He likes Teresa because she is dumb as a box of rocks. Rumour has it Joe had sex with Andy to keep Melissa on the show.

by Anonymousreply 27May 6, 2024 5:06 PM

Most Italian-American men wouldn't "let" their women do something like a TV show without them. Why the women put up with that, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 28May 6, 2024 5:30 PM

the men get paid to be on the show. i bet Joe Gorga makes more than Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 29May 6, 2024 6:48 PM

I've never liked Margaret. There's nothing appealing about her or her husband.

by Anonymousreply 30May 6, 2024 9:17 PM

It's hard to look at these bitches' overly surgeried faces. Especially on a 4K screen.

by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2024 9:32 PM

[quote]Her swipes at Caroline Manzo and her son in her second book were horrible. She compared Caroline Manzo's cooking to Olive Garden and said she was only 1/16th Italian. At the reunion, all Teresa kept saying was, "It's a joke! It's a joke!" So was your ape of a husband, Teresa!

Fun fact: on a later season (or maybe it was the short-lived Manzo spinoff) the older son Albie admits that Teresa was correct about them having comparatively little Italian ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2024 10:43 PM

John Fuda calling Teresa a has been was funny but not a good look for him. Teresa trying to trash Fuda to Danielle's husband who nervously walked away was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2024 10:44 PM

Shut your hot dog lips....Is my new favorite line.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2024 10:55 PM

[quote] the men get paid to be on the show. i bet Joe Gorga makes more than Melissa.

Peter Thomas, who was married to Cynthia Bailey of RHOA, said that the men (RHOA, at least) didn't get paid.

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2024 5:17 AM

Brian Moylan reported that the men on RHONJ are the only ones who do get paid. That's why you see scenes of them interacting without the women, which you don't see in the other cities.

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2024 11:06 AM

In the earlier SLC seasons they filmed scenes with just the hubbies but the dynamic just wasn't there. Seth is outgoing but Justin and John are too quiet.

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2024 12:33 PM

I watched the premier. It's just so weird but strangely entertaining. So alien to reality, really just a trashy soap opera. They can't seem to function without shots then get sloppy drunk and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2024 10:01 PM

Complete trash.

I’m only 3:55 in, and the one who looks like Pinocchio whose husband has Ozempic face, looks at “nawnna” and says “youZZ made so much foe-cachh” and looks at her cretin daughter and asks “can youz say focach?”

It’s focaccia, you dumb cunt.

These are not true Italians. Or Italian Americans.

These are subhuman shells of women.

The one with the Kingdom of the Apes hairline, Treeee, is a nightmare.

Even Margie with the sagging tits whose plumber husband also has sagging tits is no just so…cumbersome to watch.

And I think Joe Gorga has sucked a dick. Probably not, but he pings.

by Anonymousreply 39May 10, 2024 7:23 PM

I really wonder what's going on in Teresa and Lous' marriage. Right after last season wrapped, they were everywhere on social media, honeymooning/vacationing in exotic locals. I would have thought they'd be everywhere ahead of S14. However, there is a coming attraction clip where either Louis says he lost Teresa's money or she says "You lost my money?" Ooooooooh! Can't wait!!

by Anonymousreply 40May 10, 2024 7:31 PM

I can’t wait to see Tree circling the drain. Again.

by Anonymousreply 41May 10, 2024 8:39 PM

I think we all knew it was only a matter of time before Teresa, whose brain is the size of a walnut, gotten taken down into the world of sleaze an corruption yet again.

I'm sure Joe and Melissa are sitting back and laughing their asses off.

by Anonymousreply 42May 10, 2024 8:42 PM

I wonder what the relationship is with Frank Catania and Joe Gorga since it was revealed Frank told Teresa and Luis that they all got together before the last reunion to take Teresa and Luis down. Frank and Joe were BFFs before this but now I don't see Frank hanging with the fellas.

by Anonymousreply 43May 10, 2024 8:56 PM

What's Paulie's deal now? During S13, Paulie told Frank Catania that he already bought an engagement ring for Delores. At the S13 reunion, Dolores told everyone that Paulie is still married. In this season, Paulie says to Delores "I'm not getting engaged right after my divorce" (or something like that). Delores then says she has to rethink her future.

I love Delores but she told the girls she wouldn't move in with Paulie until they got engaged. Then he takes her to Ireland and, when they return, he tells her to stay and she moved in.

by Anonymousreply 44May 10, 2024 9:03 PM

Delores is clearly full of shit. She's been with that guy for so long, she knows that if he wanted to divorce his wife he would have done so by now. She doesn't care.

I hope she knows that if the guy drops dead and has no will, the estranged wife gets it all.

by Anonymousreply 45May 10, 2024 9:08 PM

Was Paulie's first wife a green card marriage?

by Anonymousreply 46May 10, 2024 9:25 PM

I miss the days when they'd have foot-races around the country club while some broad screamed, "I read the police reports, Dan-YELL!"

by Anonymousreply 47May 10, 2024 9:42 PM

Kim G and Kim D were reality TV gold. If they were full time they would have gotten tiresome but their cameos were priceless and the POSCHE fashion show was always a season highlight.

by Anonymousreply 48May 10, 2024 9:46 PM

She had a Doctor who built a house for her and she never moved in then broke up with him.

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2024 12:33 AM

I’m impressed that two morons like Teresa and Joe were able to produce a daughter capable of getting into U. of Michigan. If shes smart enough for that then hopefully she’s also smart enough to leave and never look back.

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2024 12:44 AM

How does Joe Gorga afford a castle like that? Really. Still garbage people but the house was stylish and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2024 2:30 PM

I’m assuming Melissa’s Housewives money pays for everything. Also they probably have a shitload of debt.

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2024 2:40 PM

yo does Melissa still run dat boutique? I haven't watched this shit since I moved to the OC.

by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2024 2:43 PM

R51 Joe is/was a real estate developer converting rundown properties into apartment complexes. He was worth about 3 million before they came on the show.

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2024 2:10 AM

[quote]I’m impressed that two morons like Teresa and Joe were able to produce a daughter capable of getting into U. of Michigan. If shes smart enough for that then hopefully she’s also smart enough to leave and never look back.

Gabriella strikes me as the typical middle child: introverted, naturally quiet, independent, capable, self-sufficient. She'll make something real of herself.

by Anonymousreply 55May 13, 2024 12:05 AM

I gotta say the Gorga spawn are very attractive. Antonia is pretty and the boys are handsome. With the exception of Gabriella, the Guidice girls are dogs.

by Anonymousreply 56May 13, 2024 12:22 AM

r56 you should have seen them before the surgery! Mommy bought them nose jobs and boob jobs and Ozempic! Except Gabriella. She got lucky.

by Anonymousreply 57May 13, 2024 1:25 AM

LUCKY?? I am a natural beauty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 13, 2024 1:27 AM

Looks like Jen Fessler is going to be involved in the drama this season.

by Anonymousreply 59May 13, 2024 1:40 AM

Jen Felcher?

by Anonymousreply 60May 13, 2024 1:49 AM

I get all of the brunettes not named Teresa or Melissa confused.

by Anonymousreply 61May 13, 2024 2:41 AM

Madonna's dorter Lourdes also got into U of Michigan. I think she dropped out.

by Anonymousreply 62May 13, 2024 4:14 AM

Melissa was on WWHL last night and I gotta say she looks fantastic. She's so over Teresa and the look of disgust on her face every time Teresa's name was mentioned was priceless. And Meghan McCain saying Paulie was not an attractive man and doesn't deserve Dolores was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 63May 13, 2024 12:11 PM

R63 Meghan McCain weighing in on who and who isn't attractive is the height of irony.

by Anonymousreply 64May 13, 2024 2:13 PM

emphasis on Weighing

by Anonymousreply 65May 13, 2024 3:56 PM

Teresa is a hot mess but she also has a college degree. She and her daughters are not typical beauties but they all have unusually pretty eyes and lovely tan skin. That all her daughters will be college educated says a lot for Teresa's parenting, in spite of their parent's jail time.

by Anonymousreply 66May 13, 2024 5:58 PM

Teresa went to a for-profit college. That her daughters are attending reputable universities speaks more highly of the school system in their town than it does about Teresa's parenting.

by Anonymousreply 67May 13, 2024 7:03 PM

I like Jackie's husband Evan a lot and he was my favorite guy on the show until last season when Danielle came in with her husband Nate joined. Now Nate's my favorite.

Nate was pretty slim on their first season and on episode 1 of the new season it looked like he worked out and bulked up but episode 2 it almost looks like he just gained weight? As long as he doesn't get fat I really like him with more muscle.

I just saw Danielle's IG story from France and it looks like Nate slimmed down from his stomach but still has the added muscle in his pecs and arms. He's looking great right now.

by Anonymousreply 68May 13, 2024 8:04 PM

Well, I am surprised that Teresa has a college degree, for-profit university or not. I'm also surprised that all of her dorters are heading to college.

by Anonymousreply 69May 13, 2024 10:24 PM

Just watched the latest episode. They are all hot to jump in and sling the dirt for screen time. Jen Fessler is a refreshing addition because she is so natural and nice. Danielle is a newbie fame whore itching to steal every scene. She's had work done and looks different from last season. I like Nate, he also seems natural, nice, and normal.

Rachel and her husband look like rejects from a freak show. Sorry, but they do. Rachel related her health problems stemming from childhood. That's sad but girl, get a redo on that nose job.

Antonia's family birthday party was nice because SURPRISE! no one fought, insulted, pulled hair, of flung drinks. They fight too much on this show. Totally unrelatable.

Who were the engaged gay uncles at the party? One is a cousin maybe?

One thing I learned from listening to Teresa's podcast is that she see's the show as a job and follows her employer's directives. Hate, fight, act like an idiot, rinse and repeat. She's not the brightest staff member but she follows the rules of the job. It's really too bad she and her bro are estranged. Life is too short for that crap. Gabriella is revealed as a sweetheart. I hope she's enjoying university.

by Anonymousreply 70May 14, 2024 12:48 AM

Melissa's mom seems like a doll.

by Anonymousreply 71May 14, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote] One thing I learned from listening to Teresa's podcast is that she see's the show as a job and follows her employer's directives. Hate, fight, act like an idiot, rinse and repeat. She's not the brightest staff member but she follows the rules of the job.

Well, it is a job and good source of income. This is the reason Andy likes her: she does what she's told.

She and her brother have some deep-seated issues. Probably better for them to just keep a distance from each other. I think Teresa & the parents (Gorgas) never wanted Joe to marry Melissa. They saw Melissa as a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 72May 14, 2024 3:39 AM

Nate has put on a bit of weight, but he’s still hot. I’d climb all over that big tall man.

by Anonymousreply 73May 14, 2024 4:00 AM

The second episode was just as bad as the premiere. Marge is boring now. Tree is a scum bag. I want her to be super poor again. Louie looks like a coke fiend. Pauline is a fat Irish mess. The new girls, tweedle and dummy, are just zeroes.

The show sucks. Not as bad as Potomac but NO ONE CARES ABOUT TREE ANYMORE and the fact that Fessler kissed her ass? I’m done with her.

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2024 9:15 PM

Louie needs to hang up the tank tops. His saggy roasted chicken skin isn't pretty. His son on the other hand.............

by Anonymousreply 75May 20, 2024 12:20 AM

I’m impressed that two morons like Teresa and Joe were able to produce a daughter capable of getting into U. of Michigan. If shes smart enough for that then hopefully she’s also smart enough to leave and never look back.

Teresa is a horrible person, but her dorters are doing really well.

Milania will be attending the University of Tampa in the Fall, so she's three for three as far as her kids attending college.

Gia/Rutgers, Gabriela/U. of Michigan, and Milania/U. of Tampa.

Not bad.

And Gia is studying Immigration Law, which is even more impressive.

That said, I have to laugh at how Gia got SPONSORS to decorate Milania's room full of University of Tampa gear.

These girls have learned the merch world very well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 20, 2024 12:33 AM

So Louie is helping pay for college? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 77May 20, 2024 12:37 AM

[quote] Antonia's family birthday party was nice because SURPRISE! no one fought, insulted, pulled hair, of flung drinks. They fight too much on this show. Totally unrelatable.

[quote] Who were the engaged gay uncles at the party? One is a cousin maybe?

Not sure, but I was so happy to see Melissa's sister Kim's husband Joe Pirella at the party!

He's so hot.

I still think that Kim's husband Joe had a few flings with Joe Gorga.

They were all over each other at Joey's christening party, on Joe and Melissa's first RHONJ episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 20, 2024 12:40 AM

Teresa is still an ugly bitch.

by Anonymousreply 79May 20, 2024 12:41 AM

Joe and Kim Pirella at the gay wedding...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 20, 2024 12:41 AM

Imagine Seth Marks and John Barlow doing ass shots off a blowup doll? Only in Joisey.

by Anonymousreply 81May 20, 2024 12:44 AM

The gay guy at Antonia's birthday party is Nicholas Marco.

Not sure of his relationship to the family, but he's definitely hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 20, 2024 12:49 AM

R82 Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 83May 20, 2024 12:51 AM

I always liked Jackie but she's getting annoying and desperate. We've had sufficient. But Evan can stay.

by Anonymousreply 84May 20, 2024 3:38 AM

Joe Pirella must be part dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 85May 20, 2024 5:15 AM

Luis called Joe Fuda ugly. What a bitch,

by Anonymousreply 86May 20, 2024 12:58 PM

Fuda is ugly but so is Luis.

by Anonymousreply 87May 20, 2024 1:29 PM

Why are all the men on this show so red all the time?

by Anonymousreply 88May 20, 2024 2:36 PM

They eat lots of pasta, drink barrels of wine, and become enraged at the drop of a hat, R88.

They are all walking cardiac events.

by Anonymousreply 89May 20, 2024 4:06 PM

Looks like Teresa and the Gorga's are going to spend the entire season avoiding each other and that is already getting tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 90May 20, 2024 4:47 PM

They need to clean house with RHONJ -- total re-cast.

Give Teresa a spinoff of her own. I'm sure her fans would watch.

by Anonymousreply 91May 20, 2024 7:08 PM

They need to recast and they need to stop making it into a mini-Mob Wives. The Italian American community and the state of NJ deserve better than these trashy stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 92May 20, 2024 7:37 PM

" I think Teresa & the parents (Gorgas) never wanted Joe to marry Melissa.”

R72, did the Gorgas have gold to dig? I was under the impression that Teresa and her brother were brought up in lower middle class households

by Anonymousreply 93May 20, 2024 8:15 PM

what ever happened to Teresa and Joe's daughter Strega Gorgadice? which college did that one-eyed pile of fat go to?

by Anonymousreply 94May 20, 2024 9:13 PM

r94 Jenny Craig U.

by Anonymousreply 95May 21, 2024 2:15 AM

Jeez, Gabriella matured into a dog

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2024 12:39 AM

Teresa Giudice's Daughter Milania's New Convertible Got Totaled In Nasty Crash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2024 7:25 PM

Rachel Fuda Thinks RHONJ Cast Changes Are ‘Needed’ After Season 14

"Wants Teresa gone."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2024 7:27 PM

Melania

Melania

First you was driving

Then you was crashing

Melania

Melania

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2024 7:45 PM

Everyone who has joined the show since Season 1 has ~wanted Teresa gone~ and yet she is still there. Andy will never fire her.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2024 7:49 PM

r100 Andy has no say in her being fired. The show is produced by Sirens Media, which got bought by ITV. RHONJ is there only real hit (Sirens) and like it or not Teresa is the star of that show. Andy is listed as an EP on it but he is one of about six EPs and he does not work for Bravo or Sirens. It is pretty much a vanity title so if the show gets an award he gets one too.

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2024 8:27 PM

She is NOT getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2024 9:20 PM

Production shut down while Teresa was away at 'camp' but they did film episodes with her family where Teresa phoned in from 'camp.'. That's how important she is to the show. And she knows it.

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2024 9:52 PM

[quote] That's how important she is to the show. And she knows it.

And that's the problem. Her massive ego makes her behave like a massive asshole.

by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2024 10:10 PM

ew imagine Teresa's massive black hairy asshole

by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2024 10:30 PM

r105 Hi Luis!

by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2024 11:41 PM

R105. Her doarters take turns shaving her back and asshole.

by Anonymousreply 107May 22, 2024 11:44 PM

Use guys leave her alone!

by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2024 1:50 PM

Looks like Joe Guidice got fat again.

by Anonymousreply 109May 23, 2024 1:52 PM

Just catching up on the first two episodes:

1) Why is everyone so brown?

2) Why can't Rachel fix her nose?

3) Is Rachel's doarter "special needs?"

4) Why does Jennifer feed her morbidly obese daughters pizza?

5) Why do Jersey people throw such incredibly tacky parties?

6) Does Paulie shop at Baby Gap for his shirts?

7) Why are Teresa's boobs so uneven in all her interview shots?

7) How long before Luis buys drugs with fentanyl in them and hacks Teresa and her doarters to death while they sleep?

by Anonymousreply 110May 26, 2024 3:05 AM

r110 -Brown is the color of Jersey. One more nose job and she will be Michael Jackson 2.0. No, she is just a Jersey child. To make herself feel like she is the prettiest. Tacky? That's high-class in Patterson! Yes. One implant is filled with sand, the other with helium. Approximately 32 days.

by Anonymousreply 111May 26, 2024 12:42 PM

Rachel is pulling out all the stops to move front and center and the fugly husband is along for the ride. Danielle, on the other hand, will be demoted to 'friend of' next season.

by Anonymousreply 112May 26, 2024 2:57 PM

Jen's tacky Jersey shore apartment rental furnished with second-hand 80s-era crap is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 113May 26, 2024 3:21 PM

Grooming Gia to be a Joisey hw. Teresa, Joe and Melissa avoiding each other is hilarious. But I did love Melissa for reminding Gino to say hello to Teresa. Of course chilly Teresa brushed the kid off but I wouldn't expect anything less from her.

by Anonymousreply 114May 27, 2024 3:14 PM

How crazy is it that Gia's fiance' works for Luis. Man is entrenched in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 115May 27, 2024 3:57 PM

Just what does Luis do for a living, anyway?

Everything about him reeks of shadiness and criminality.

by Anonymousreply 116May 27, 2024 4:19 PM

If Luis goes down they're all going down. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 117May 27, 2024 4:35 PM

Kyle Richards is lanky compared to Gia. She's built like a dwarf moose.

by Anonymousreply 118May 28, 2024 12:37 AM

R114 notice out Tre did not tell her dorter Gia to do the same and greet her uncle. But we all know, Tre and Gia are trash whores.

Also, why does Tre's youngest look like shes' 23?

by Anonymousreply 119May 28, 2024 2:44 AM

[quote] Also, why does Tre's youngest look like shes' 23?

Because she has three older sisters.

With four girls in the house, the youngest is clearly going to learn from the older three.

by Anonymousreply 120May 28, 2024 2:47 AM

[quoteWith four girls in the house, the youngest is clearly going to learn from the older three.

And what exactly is she learnign from the coke sniffing, cock sucking, Gia?

by Anonymousreply 121May 28, 2024 2:49 AM

Melissa and Joe's kids seem normal. The dorm room was a little over the top but I have a feeling most of them are.

by Anonymousreply 122May 28, 2024 1:34 PM

Gia is too chunky to be a coke ho.....I had my best body ion the 70s due to snorting

How tall are they? According to the same folks who give us their “net worth” teresa is suppose to be 5’8”?? I thought they were all midgets around 5’1”

by Anonymousreply 123May 28, 2024 9:47 PM

I’d like Nate Cabral to put his balls in my mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 28, 2024 10:13 PM

R124. Danielle keeps Nate's balls in her purse.

by Anonymousreply 125May 29, 2024 12:47 AM

I think all the daughters are cute. If they’ve had work done they still look like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 126May 29, 2024 2:51 AM

[quote] Melissa Gorga Claims She’s The Only ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Star Not Taking Ozempic

When it comes to weight loss medication, Melissa Gorga is seemingly an outlier on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

“I think I’m the only one on the cast that does not take Ozempic,” Gorga, 45, claimed during the Wednesday, May 29, episode of Sherri.

Host Sherri Shepherd asked Gorga if she was taking the weight loss drug, since Gorga’s RHONJ castmates Dolores Catania and Margaret Josephs previously stated on the show that “most of the cast is taking Ozempic and very, very honest about it.”

“You don’t take Ozempic?” Shepherd, 57, asked a second time.

“I work out really, really hard … to each their own for everything, but no, I don’t take it,” Gorga responded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 30, 2024 7:41 PM

Melissa does look good, I will give her that. The ones on the Big Oz look like strung-out grandmas. Now that Jackie isn't anorexic anymore, she looks the best of the group and it's not even close.

by Anonymousreply 128May 30, 2024 8:12 PM

Melissa doesn’t look like she’s taking Ozempic.

by Anonymousreply 129May 30, 2024 8:42 PM

Ratings drop lower and lower each week. The show is getting tired and they should just reboot.

by Anonymousreply 130May 30, 2024 8:44 PM

r126 hahahahha. that is a good one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 30, 2024 9:00 PM

Milania's prom dress.

Of all the doarters, she's the biggest surprise.

I always thought she would end up as a gross slob, because as a child she was just a horror show.

Messy and unkempt.

What a turnaround.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 31, 2024 3:54 PM

R132. I didn't realize Melania was a 35 year old divorcee with three kids.

by Anonymousreply 133May 31, 2024 4:10 PM

She looks like a beauty contest contestant who came in at 14th place.

by Anonymousreply 134May 31, 2024 4:15 PM

That is a lot of plastic surgery. Melania looked like a tiny Rosie before this

by Anonymousreply 135May 31, 2024 5:41 PM

It was announced that the Finale for this season's RHONJ has been cancelled.

Which most likely means the show will be rebooted next season.

by Anonymousreply 136June 1, 2024 10:12 PM

Why would the finale be cancelled?

I've never heard of Bravo doing something like that before, on any of the Housewives shows.

by Anonymousreply 137June 1, 2024 10:16 PM

R137 it’s the reunion that has been cancelled not the finale. They did this with the legacy NY cast before firing everyone and starting over

by Anonymousreply 138June 1, 2024 10:19 PM

It's their own fault. It's been the same fight over and over and people refusing to film with each other.

by Anonymousreply 139June 1, 2024 10:29 PM

The ratings are in the toilet and, so far, this season is a big bore. No one cares about Margaret grieving over the ex she cheated on and deserted to marry her current husband. We don't want to see the kids going off to college. We want to see Teresa and Melissa out cunting each other but, since they don't speak for the entire season, we know that's not happening. REBOOT!

by Anonymousreply 140June 1, 2024 10:46 PM

Speaking of lovely dorters, whet the beautiful daughters of Danielle? One of them went into modeling, and walked the catwalk. They also seemed to take their education seriously.

by Anonymousreply 141June 1, 2024 11:48 PM

r141 if they are smart they ran far the fuck away from Danielle as soon as they could.

by Anonymousreply 142June 2, 2024 1:39 AM

Yeah, the Reunion, was cancelled.

Why do I feel like they'll reboot it featuring Gia?

by Anonymousreply 143June 2, 2024 1:57 AM

The Reunion was cancelled because of what happened during the taping. They had to stop taping due to a physical fight between Danielle and Jennifer. Melissa is not talking to Teresa, Danielle is not talking to Jennifer, and Rachel is not talking to Teresa. Margaret...who fucking knows. They are too far gone to have a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2024 2:04 AM

What a bunch of fools. Here you have a well paying gig publicly humiliating yourself for big bucks and you can't even fake it?

If you can't deliver the goods then get your ass off the show. First person who refuses to interact with another, fire them!

by Anonymousreply 145June 2, 2024 3:14 AM

Even if they were all still talking to each other, the show had to reboot. Not a single one of them have anything going on that anyone is interested in watching. I will say if they did keep any of them around I would like to see Melissa stick around just because I know it would make Tre's five-head explode. That or bring Kathy and Rosie back on.

by Anonymousreply 146June 2, 2024 5:05 AM

If Teresa gets the ax then another network will give her a show of her own focussing on Tre and her doarters. The rest will go back to obscurity and fighting off debt collectors.

by Anonymousreply 147June 2, 2024 10:43 AM

r147 I doubt it. She put a lot of money into your attempt at a cooking you tube channel and it fizzled out. She has no likability factor beyond watching her be a trainwreck on RHONJ. Solo with her doarters..she is just blah.

by Anonymousreply 148June 2, 2024 3:49 PM

[quote] She put a lot of money into your attempt at a cooking you tube channel and it fizzled out. She has no likability factor beyond watching her be a trainwreck on RHONJ. Solo with her doarters..she is just blah.

Teresa just needs the right vehicle.

Maybe the cooking show wasn't right for her.

The key here is that she has millions of followers from RHONJ. If that power can be harnessed, she can be ratings gold.

And I'm not saying that as a "fan" of Teresa, because I'm not a fan.

I'm looking at it from a strictly marketing perspective. If she is marketed the right way, I think that Teresa can bring in the ratings.

Someone just has to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 149June 2, 2024 3:52 PM

r149 she needs to pivot and use her social media to make money. Hopefully she saved some money.

by Anonymousreply 150June 2, 2024 3:57 PM

R150 Me, too. Because if she didn't, I got married for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 151June 2, 2024 3:59 PM

She'll do Traitors and Villains.

by Anonymousreply 152June 2, 2024 4:45 PM

r141 here they are

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 2, 2024 5:24 PM

R153. Shame Danielle never got her lopsided tits fixed.

by Anonymousreply 154June 2, 2024 6:57 PM

[quote] Shame Danielle never got her lopsided tits fixed.

It's SQUARE tits.

Not lopsided tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 2, 2024 8:29 PM

r153 Thanks. They sound like wonderful women.

by Anonymousreply 156June 2, 2024 10:28 PM

If I was to guess it will be a "mostly reboot" with vile Theresa and boring Delores, and Theresa's thirsty oldest dorter. And then rounded out by younger cast.

I also predict that it will bomb and the show will finally be cancelled-

by Anonymousreply 157June 2, 2024 11:20 PM

Is New York City coming back?

Because the reboot's cast was a complete trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 158June 3, 2024 2:03 AM

^^Yes, with same cast AND a creepy Scientologist==

by Anonymousreply 159June 3, 2024 2:05 AM

Teresa, hon, if you refuse to participate in arguments and walk away because you've got to get to your doarters soccer game then you're not earning your paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 160June 3, 2024 2:50 AM

Bravo’s commitment to keeping Teresa is truly baffling. They rebooted RHONY and they dropped Rinna from RHOBH when things got too toxic. Yet despite every message board being full of comments about them needing to fire Teresa, she manages to come back year after year.

by Anonymousreply 161June 3, 2024 3:41 AM

You know they’d call her spin-off something like THE TRE-HOUSE.

by Anonymousreply 162June 3, 2024 3:58 AM

More like the Jail House.

Honestly, I think they mostly keep Teresa around so they can document the inevitable implosion of her life and marriage when she finally figures out what a grifting psycho Louie is.

by Anonymousreply 163June 3, 2024 4:45 AM

There are reports out there that the reason theyre not having a Reunion and probably rebooting is because of Jennifer Aydin allegedly giving copies of her advanced screeners to bloggers and outlets in advance of the episodes airing and including gifts and donations along with the screener copies.

by Anonymousreply 164June 3, 2024 8:12 AM

R161 it always felt like the only reason they rebooted RHONY was because Andy and company weren't willing to drop Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 165June 3, 2024 8:14 AM

it's ok if these shows start to simply end now. they've been on for long enough. time to unclog the pipes.

by Anonymousreply 166June 3, 2024 2:16 PM

Is Atlanta ever coming back?

It seems to have just disappeared.

And I think after this disastrous season most recently with Potomac, that show is done too.

I think the only show that had a good season last year was the OC.

All the others are in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2024 2:19 PM

My husband was watching it & I didn’t bother to leave the room. What a bore. No tether to real life. No friendship. No joy. Someone take it out to the woods and Sopranos it’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2024 2:29 PM

Potomac is filming and Atlanta might be, too. Kandi quit, Marlo got fired and Porsha and Cynthia are returning.

by Anonymousreply 169June 3, 2024 2:35 PM

R156 at least they are, if nothing else, smart enough to stay out of the limelight and make good for themselves

by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2024 2:50 PM

r167 you forgot SLC and Reality Von Tease. That was epic.

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2024 4:26 PM

I think Phaedra is returning to ATL too, now that Kandi is gone.

by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2024 5:09 PM

R172- I would welcome THAT!!! (Not even a big Atlanta fan, but I am a Phaedra fan, despite her being hella shady, herself)

She is not returning this upcoming season unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 173June 3, 2024 5:13 PM

Not Without My Dorter is the working title of Theresa's new spinoff.

by Anonymousreply 174June 3, 2024 5:14 PM

Teresa's podcast imploded after the April 10th episode. Rumor has it Luis didn't like Tre's co-host. I listened to some episodes, she made it more entertaining than if Tre had done it by herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 3, 2024 5:19 PM

Isn't Phaedra a regular cast member on Married to Medicine?

by Anonymousreply 176June 3, 2024 5:26 PM

R176- Yes- That show is a bore now- I am suprised at well it does!

by Anonymousreply 177June 3, 2024 5:53 PM

Were Jackie and Jen Fessler paid extra to kiss Teresa's ass this year? I feel like something happened behind the scenes that explains this otherwise nonsensical turn of events.

by Anonymousreply 178June 3, 2024 8:15 PM

Jackie has a book to sell so she'll do whatever they ask her to do.

by Anonymousreply 179June 3, 2024 9:43 PM

Now there are some additional stories coming out that the other reason the reunion got cancelled, and basically the show, is because of Teresa leaking things in her text messages.

by Anonymousreply 180June 3, 2024 11:35 PM

First it's that Jennifer Aydin is leaking things, and now it's Teresa? LOL Melissa stop pls.

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2024 12:21 AM

Gia, go back to cock sucking and coke snorting.

by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2024 1:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2024 1:37 AM

"realitea" ?! immediate block/ban

by Anonymousreply 184June 4, 2024 1:39 AM

The only thing leaking is Margaret's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 185June 4, 2024 1:59 AM

Someone like Child Protective Services should look into why Jennifer Aydins daughters are grossly overweight for their ages and look incredibly unhealthy and unhappy when they are on camera !

by Anonymousreply 186June 4, 2024 3:42 AM

R186. Like mother, like daughters.

by Anonymousreply 187June 4, 2024 4:19 AM

R184 = Jennifer Aydin's Hairy Snatch

by Anonymousreply 188June 4, 2024 6:29 AM

This is the kind of Jersey drama I miss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 4, 2024 10:59 PM

Teresa and Jennifer are mentally 12 years old. They are mean girls to the extreme. They call Jackie to get her to shit talk Margaret and welcome her in like Cady hoping to make her a plastic just like them.

by Anonymousreply 190June 5, 2024 1:23 AM

I must be in the minority. I think this season is great. The lack of expressions on Rachel Fuda’s face when she gets “activated” and her ski slope nose…. Jen Aydin, love her or hate her, is funny…. “it’s a limp dick for ‘yo husband!”….Teresa is more calm and evil than she’s ever been… Fessler sucking up to anything in front of her…. Danielle Cabral’s cute husband and his bitch tits…. Luis Ruelas’ over-tanned bald spot….

by Anonymousreply 191June 5, 2024 4:51 AM

Long before she appeared on RHONJ, Danielle apparently also appeared on MTV's True Life., where she was desperately seeking fame as an Actress.

by Anonymousreply 192June 5, 2024 6:45 PM

I like your positive attitude, R191. I bet when you see a pile of manure and think "Such glorious flowers will grow when I spread that shit in my garden beds."

You see the best in people and things. Also you're funny. I enjoy the show for those reasons, too. Lots to mock there.

by Anonymousreply 193June 5, 2024 9:46 PM

Oh dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 7, 2024 2:53 AM

R194 I wonder which one will go to prison first this time.

by Anonymousreply 195June 7, 2024 11:07 AM

R194 This bitch owes the government $616,000, yet she's living in a mansion, parading around in designer clothes and Gucci bags, getting spa treatments, and jetting around the world on luxury vacations.

Make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 196June 7, 2024 2:13 PM

I would love nothing more than for Teresa and Louie to both end up behind bars. Frankly, she should have been thrown back in jail when she told the judge in her last case she acknowledged her mistake and was sorry and then shortly after went on TV and said she'd done nothing wrong and had been duped by her lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 197June 7, 2024 2:34 PM

If Teresa had kept her mouth shut last time she would have gotten probation instead of 'camp.'. She'll never learn. I'd love to see her lose that Bravo paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 198June 7, 2024 4:57 PM

I just watched the first episode of current season. Holy shit. Most of the women look horrible- especially Theresa-

What an utterly miserable episode- Its toxic-

These women hate each other- and just from episode 1 you can tell that this could never work-

Theresa has lost all charisma and comes across pathetic- Very surprised that Bravo will likely keep her.

by Anonymousreply 199June 9, 2024 4:46 PM

Does creepy Luis wear tank tops ALL THE TIME?

by Anonymousreply 200June 9, 2024 5:05 PM

Of course! Gotta show off my amazing guns, R200.

by Anonymousreply 201June 9, 2024 8:59 PM

R201 Excuse me, but I go by "Louie" now. It looks weird that Italian Trumper Teresa is married to a Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 202June 9, 2024 9:02 PM

Six episodes in and nothing interesting has happened. I wonder if this will be a short season (12 episodes instead of the usual 16-18).

by Anonymousreply 203June 9, 2024 9:14 PM

Supposedly this season is only 13 episodes. They nixed the cast trip and filming was only 2 months long.

I'm really hoping they do a hard reset after this season not just of the cast, but of the premise. The Jersey Italian and squabbling family angles are totally played out. NJ is one of the most diverse and one of the most educated states in the country. But you'd never know it from the way this train wreck has been cast.

by Anonymousreply 204June 9, 2024 9:52 PM

Paulie has a very handsome face but the Popeye body and H&M wardrobe don't suit him.

by Anonymousreply 205June 10, 2024 12:12 AM

I keep forgetting to watch this. Then after I finally do watch, I immediately forget what happened.

Either this season is really dull, or I need a senility test.

by Anonymousreply 206June 10, 2024 12:15 AM

I'm really hoping that Teresa's dog Rosie was Louie's dog before they got together. Otherwise, naming your dog the same name as your cousin who you cut out of your life is pretty fucking low.

by Anonymousreply 207June 10, 2024 1:17 AM

Going back some eps, but the gay guy at Antonia's party is Melissa's cousin. Given his last name, I'd guess their fathers were brothers.

by Anonymousreply 208June 10, 2024 4:02 AM

I hate Teresa anyway but I hated her relegating Rosie to the couch. Teresa wanted to do her yoga but Rosie wanted to be near Teresa. Cunt! I have a cat but I'd take Rosie in a heartbeat and treat her right!

by Anonymousreply 209June 10, 2024 12:34 PM

Teresa was on WWHL and they played a would you rather, Melissa edition. Melissa played it a few weeks ago, some of her answers were spend time with Teresa. Not Tre. She would rather do anything than be near Melissa. She really hates the woman and it's clear she always had. Someone asked if she was not speaking to Melissa and her brother why did she bring the Fudos a bottle of Tequila to give them as a house warming? Teresa said it was Louie's idea, she didn't want to do it. She really is a hateful bitch,

by Anonymousreply 210June 10, 2024 1:06 PM

R210. How about when Teresa said on WWHL that Melissa's song On Display was about HER. What a self centered twat. I'm not a Melissa fan but I'll take her over Teresa any day. Sidenote: John Fuda is one ugly man.

by Anonymousreply 211June 10, 2024 2:25 PM

Any info on what happened in the final episode of S14? I've read that Dolores is sitting in a restaurant, surrounded by broken glass. There was mention of silverware and dishes thrown.

by Anonymousreply 212June 10, 2024 2:32 PM

R211 Remember last season when Rachel said John was a model when he was younger?

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 213June 10, 2024 2:33 PM

[quote]Sidenote: John Fuda is one ugly man.

Couldn’t agree more, R212.

Every time I see him, he reminds me of Nelson from “The Simpsons”. They have the same mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214June 10, 2024 2:34 PM

R212. There was a physical altercation between Danielle and Jennifer and it sounds like that was the last straw for Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 215June 10, 2024 4:17 PM

R213. And they showed his modeling pics! I wish I could find them online because they are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 216June 10, 2024 4:20 PM

Thanks, R215!

by Anonymousreply 217June 10, 2024 4:27 PM

I like Dolores, but it appears she blew up her lips with a bicycle pump.

by Anonymousreply 218June 10, 2024 5:12 PM

Fuda is ugly, but honestly, it's harder to look at Luis.

by Anonymousreply 219June 10, 2024 7:45 PM

I like Dolores, but watching her relationship with Pauly is cringey.

I'm convinced that she has to be a DL Lesbian like Kenya, and all these relationships are manufactured to give her a storyline. She cannot be that pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 220June 10, 2024 7:46 PM

Tre's intense hatred of Melissa has always seemed rooted in the fact that she's the one jealous of Melissa. Her constantly saying that Melissa is jealous of her is pure projection. And what is Tre jealous of? She has some weird desire for Joe and wants him for herself... or rather, she wants a man that treats her the way that Joe treats Melissa and she resents Melissa for it.

by Anonymousreply 221June 10, 2024 7:49 PM

R221. Nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 222June 10, 2024 7:56 PM

r221 Yeah I often get jealous vibes from Teresa like she has a sexual fetish for Joe...not that I blame her. He could fuck me anytime. Bring it on tiny tarzan

by Anonymousreply 223June 10, 2024 8:55 PM

My take:

Teresa and Joe (sister and brother) were very close, growing up.

Melissa comes on the scene. T and the Gorgas (parents of T and Joe) see her as a gold digger and interloper.

Teresa may be irritating and grating, but she has some originality to her.

Melissa, IMO, has nothing original about her and she *does* copy Teresa. She did want to have what Teresa had (i.e., the flashy house and the fame from being on RHONJ).

Teresa was very, very angry and upset when producers brought Joe and Melissa onto the RHONJ.

Yet, that first season when Joe and Melissa were on RHONJ was the best season of RHONJ and maybe the best season of ANY RH show.

by Anonymousreply 224June 10, 2024 9:05 PM

And what originality does Teresa have?

Don't all NJ women put big ass headband bows on their DORTERS heads and try to live in obnoxiously, ugly, homes?

by Anonymousreply 225June 10, 2024 9:19 PM

R225, she's not so self-conscious as Melissa, which, IMO, translates on camera.

by Anonymousreply 226June 10, 2024 9:45 PM

I’m still not clear on how Melissa was seen as a gold digger when nothing Joe Gorga has ever done has given the impression he has any money. I think they just didn’t like Melissa because they’re an obnoxious overly close Italian family and nobody was good enough for their Joe.

by Anonymousreply 227June 11, 2024 1:32 AM

I do believe Melissa was a stripper but Joe was also a stripper so,........

by Anonymousreply 228June 11, 2024 1:53 AM

R223 definitely weird. Like she has a crush. They’re only two years apart no telling what happened in their teens.

by Anonymousreply 229June 11, 2024 3:38 AM

I forgot about them both being strippers. I actually remember that Joe was a stripper more than I remember Melissa being a stripper. She claims she was only a bartender. If I were ever good-looking enough to make money stripping, I'd be proud.

Joe being a stripper just adds fuel to the bisexual / homosexual fire.

by Anonymousreply 230June 11, 2024 3:38 AM

Jennifer is wallpaper and that girl who looks like the Christmas mouse is delusional as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 231June 11, 2024 3:54 AM

Does anyone remember Joe and Melissa’s marital problems from last season? Because they sure don’t seem to. All of these shows manufacture storylines but Jersey is always the most egregiously fake.

by Anonymousreply 232June 11, 2024 3:56 AM

I think the whole NO REUNION thing was conjured up by one of the producers. Someone or two probably resisted and the producers were like let’s not get resolution and let this cook until filming begins again.

by Anonymousreply 233June 11, 2024 4:16 AM

This Fuda bitch is making a play to be the main storyline. So sad. She’s pathetic, no one wants to be her.

by Anonymousreply 234June 11, 2024 4:39 AM

Fuda is the ugliest housewife in history.

by Anonymousreply 235June 11, 2024 4:44 AM

Her nose is so distracting.

by Anonymousreply 236June 11, 2024 4:45 AM

R226... she's not self-conscious because she's a fucking animal and has no self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 237June 11, 2024 7:14 AM

Even if Melissa was a stripper? So what? Like it's funny that the person who spread that to try to make her look bad somehow thinks being a stripper is worse than being "sent away?"

by Anonymousreply 238June 11, 2024 7:19 AM

Teresa still acts like she doesn't know why she served time. She didn't even do a year. I don't think she even served one Christmas in prison. Then, she and Joe (husband) got to switch off doing time so that one of them was always home with their dorters.

by Anonymousreply 239June 11, 2024 7:40 AM

R239 I didn't go to prison, bitch! I "went away."

by Anonymousreply 240June 11, 2024 2:31 PM

Is Teresa divorcing Mexican Louie for stealing all her money?

by Anonymousreply 241June 11, 2024 2:41 PM

R241 He'll probably leave the country before she has a chance to.

by Anonymousreply 242June 11, 2024 2:59 PM

Teresa will never divorce Luis because she will never admit she made a mistake. Her love bubble will remain intact.

by Anonymousreply 243June 11, 2024 3:09 PM

Not sure how Melissa was seen as a gold digger. Teresa married Joe Gudice before Joe married Melissa, five years and a kid or two before Joe and Melissa got married. Joe and Melissa were at Teresa's Christmas party on season one but she told production not to show Melissa on camera. She hated Melissa was prettier than her. When the show offered Melissa a spot, Teresa threw a fucking fit.

by Anonymousreply 244June 11, 2024 3:36 PM

R244 Teresa fucked up because Melissa is boring, her revealing the jealousy to the producers is what got M on the show. Also it’s what kept T on for the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 245June 11, 2024 3:40 PM

Melissa was prettier?

by Anonymousreply 246June 11, 2024 3:42 PM

than a gorilla? yes

by Anonymousreply 247June 11, 2024 3:46 PM

For those who watched WWHL with Teresa, did you see the clip for about 10 years ago? Teresa wasn't beautiful but she wasn't as hideous as she is now.

Apparently, Melissa made a comment when she was dating Joe that was something to the effect of, "I saw the kind of car he was driving. I'm no fool!" I don't know what kind of car it was but, I think, that's when the 'golddigger' title was bestowed on Melissa. Maybe it was a brand new IROC-Z (Italian Ret**d Out Cruising). That's what we called them in HS.

by Anonymousreply 248June 11, 2024 5:22 PM

R248 he’s definitely always out cruising 😉

by Anonymousreply 249June 11, 2024 5:37 PM

I think Teresa was jealous of Melissa because Joe Gorga has always put Melissa on a pedestal while Joe Giudice always treated Teresa like the dumb bitch she is.

by Anonymousreply 250June 11, 2024 6:35 PM

Joe Gorga may not have had much more than an IROC-Z at the time, but I can see how Teresa and Mrs. Gorga thought Melissa was a gold digger.

Mr. & Mrs. Gorga had only 2 children: Joe and Teresa. Only ONE boy. I am guessing SONS are a huge deal in a NJ Italian family. So, Joe G. was the pride and joy. All hopes and dreams were pinned on Joe. I can see them being disappointed in his choice of women (bartender / stripper -- never mind that Joe's a stripper, too).

In fairness, Teresa and Mrs. Gorga were going to be highly critical of ANY woman who Joe wanted to marry.

by Anonymousreply 251June 11, 2024 6:40 PM

Don’t you think they will fire the Gorgas, maybe give them a spin-off. Maybe also fire Margaret because she is an old bitch,

by Anonymousreply 252June 11, 2024 6:45 PM

Melissa and Joe, alone, are too boring for a spin-off. Teresa has to be in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 253June 11, 2024 6:58 PM

Maybe they will cancel the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 254June 11, 2024 7:02 PM

Someone on another site suggested recasting the show with the skanks from MTVs Jersey Shore. Not a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 255June 11, 2024 7:18 PM

R254 where ha ve you been? That's essentialy what they're going to do.

But watching clips of Andy let Teresa get away with outright lying on her WWHL appearance, when he wouldn't let anyone else get away with it tells you what you need to know....

The rebooted RHONJ will feature Tre, Gia, and her little monsters.

by Anonymousreply 256June 11, 2024 7:20 PM

There are leaked text messages coming out that Tre lies (shocker) when she says that she doesn't contact bloggers. Apparently the texts show she was trying to dig up dirt on Michael Rappaport, prior to Bravocon.

by Anonymousreply 257June 11, 2024 7:21 PM

I would love to see Tre withouot a show and have Bravo give Melisa and Joe some show with Rosie and Kathy, just for one season. Imagine Tre's head exploding over that.

by Anonymousreply 258June 11, 2024 7:22 PM

R257 I doubt Teresa could even spell "Rappaport."

by Anonymousreply 259June 11, 2024 7:28 PM

Teresa will crumple and die without being on TV. She will probably do any reality show they throw at her. The second all that dries up Luis will leave her.

by Anonymousreply 260June 11, 2024 8:04 PM

I love Rosie and Richie & Kathy. I wish they would bring them all back. If they really want to get it going again on any of the long running shows just recast exactly as first season, so: Dina, Caroline, Danielle, Teresa, Jacqueline and was there another one? Although Dina & others might not come back with Danielle. Anyways people are so nostalgic now that they’d eat it up. I’d love to see the OC, NY, or BH recast with all 1st season people. Although Bethenny and couple others are persona non grata.

by Anonymousreply 261June 12, 2024 3:38 AM

You must not be following along, R261... no way Manzo ever gets asked back to one of these shows again!

by Anonymousreply 262June 12, 2024 3:40 AM

R262 Dina or Caroline or both? Are you talking about the Brandi situation?

by Anonymousreply 263June 12, 2024 3:47 AM

Why wouldn't Caroline Manzo get asked back? I think she and Andy are still on good terms.

Jacqueline (married to Caroline's brother) was very boring.

by Anonymousreply 264June 12, 2024 3:48 AM

R264 her spawn Ashley wasn’t boring

by Anonymousreply 265June 12, 2024 3:49 AM

IMO, Ashley was boring, too.

by Anonymousreply 266June 12, 2024 3:51 AM

R261, interesting that posted that. Guess what Bravo is showing today. Season 2.

R251, if that were true the Gorga parents should have been kissing Melissa ass. She and Joe have TWO sons. Teresa and Joe Guidice? Zippo. Nada. Zilch males. Or are you referring to carrying on the Gorga name? In that case, Teresa had no chance.

by Anonymousreply 267June 12, 2024 1:21 PM

I loved how John Fuda sat there and told Teresa and Luis to fuck the hell off, then called Teresa the poster child for mortgage fraud as he walked out.

Teresa was obviously thrown that someone didn't bow down to her.

by Anonymousreply 268June 12, 2024 1:30 PM

[quote] Teresa was obviously thrown that someone didn't bow down to her.

When she was on WWHL the other night, Joel Kim Booster was asked a bunch of questions about the show and was *very* careful to not offend Teresa. I can't say I blame him, but it also would have been hilarious to watch her get called out on live TV.

by Anonymousreply 269June 12, 2024 1:41 PM

Bravo repeats season 2 alot because it's one of the most outrageous seasons in the franchise. Sex tapes, sit downs, Danielle's thugs and square tits, Ashley and the weave pull, both Kim's and a POSCHE fashion show. Plus, Dina quit in the middle of the season. And none of it felt forced or staged.

by Anonymousreply 270June 12, 2024 1:42 PM

R269. Joel Kim Booster bit his lip more than once. He looked frightened.

by Anonymousreply 271June 12, 2024 1:43 PM

It's funny because Teresa was pretty much a friend of on the first season. She didn't really have much of a role until the end when she flipped the table.

by Anonymousreply 272June 12, 2024 1:47 PM

Teresa looked absolutely ridiculous in the outfit she wore on WWHL.

Does this bitch actually think she looks good?

by Anonymousreply 273June 12, 2024 2:56 PM

It's hilarious how Danielle's shit collection of cheap clothes for kids was "featured in NY Fashion Week."

It looks like they put her in some empty side street storefront and brought in 50 rented deck chairs for an 11:00 am show.

by Anonymousreply 274June 12, 2024 3:04 PM

I'm starting to understand why Danielle's father and brother cut her off. Nate can do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 275June 12, 2024 3:06 PM

R248 Teresa with her new hot dog lips is dangerously treading in Jackie Stallone territory....she used to be what my mother dearest called “attractive” meaning homely but semi-presentable

by Anonymousreply 276June 12, 2024 3:07 PM

Nate would be cute if he didn't have those sad gynecomastia tits.

by Anonymousreply 277June 12, 2024 3:08 PM

"Teresa will crumple and die without being on TV. She will probably do any reality show they throw at her. The second all that dries up Luis will leave her."

Nah r260 She was a boya for Macys she , Im sure, will be snatched up by JC Pennies if she loses RHs

by Anonymousreply 278June 12, 2024 3:12 PM

Someone I'd really like to tell to fuck the hell off this season is Dolores.

What was up with her telling Rachel to "sleep with one eye open" after Rachel stood up to Teresa?

That's some straight up Married to the Bob wife bullshit right there.

by Anonymousreply 279June 12, 2024 3:13 PM

R278 Teresa: "I was a buyah for Macy's."

Read as: "I worked one summer at the Macy's admin office in Paramus, and my job was to call distributors on the phone and order clothes from lists of stuff my boss handed me."

by Anonymousreply 280June 12, 2024 3:17 PM

Dolores isn't the neutral sweetheart the show is making her out to be. Dina is a little cra cra but I don't doubt her take on Dolores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281June 12, 2024 3:27 PM

What's up with Jackie sucking Teresa's ass this season? Is Teresa giving scoring Ozempic for Jackie in return for her allegiance?

I'm as mystified as Melissa over this new friendship.

by Anonymousreply 282June 12, 2024 3:38 PM

R282. Jackie is desperate to stay on the show. She gets more screen time than any other 'friend of.'

by Anonymousreply 283June 12, 2024 4:06 PM

R279 what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 284June 12, 2024 4:50 PM

Rumor is Teresa, Dolores and Rachel will be back but the rest are history. Probably bringing Rachel back to fight with Teresa then make up and be besties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 12, 2024 6:53 PM

Just saw a clip of Tre on a Podcost.. the person either called her out (or was reading questions from viewers) and the question was basically like, "Teresa, why isn't anything ever your fault? You never take accountability for anything."

She goes on and on about how she always takes accountability... she owns her stuff... she did her time... even thouogh she was INNOCENT. And that if she had to blame someone she guesses she would blame her husband (she didn't say ex-husband) and she goes on to explain the only reason they went "away," was because they didn't pay personal taxes... only business taxes.

She said that as thouogh we all forgot the actual charges or no one can look them up.

by Anonymousreply 286June 12, 2024 7:49 PM

If there's a cast shakeup that involves Teresa coming back, I think I'm officially done. Honestly, look at social media and nearly every comment is that Teresa needs to go. The only one who seems interested in her sticking around is Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 287June 12, 2024 9:08 PM

R287 the HW shows are about hate and drama… it only makes sense to keep the most hated and dramatic ones. The same people commenting that they’re going to quit watching if Teresa is back were saying it 4 seasons ago and they’ll be saying next season too. The mental illness of these shows and their fans is the facade of acting like the goal is for everyone to live in peace and harmony, what a bunch of bullshit, if that happened the ratings would plummet. This is typical of female thinking, verbalizing that the goal is one thing and deluding themselves into believing that it is that, but all along the goal is the opposite. Women love endless cycles of drama, that’s why these shows are so successful. Whoever brings the drama comes back, with the exception of Lisa Rinna who made the mistake of taking on homophobic & racist but well-connected Kathy, who called in a favor to put her head on a platter.

by Anonymousreply 288June 12, 2024 9:51 PM

Teresa's "I said you WERE the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County, not you ARE the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County" is the dumbest damn excuse for being an ignorant, evil twat I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 289June 12, 2024 10:14 PM

No, saying “I didn’t SPREAD a rumor, I HEARD a rumor” is the dumbest damn excuse for being an ignorant, evil twat. I didn’t understand why Jackie didn’t say “okay, but after you heard it you then spread it by repeating it to anyone who would listen.” Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 290June 12, 2024 10:37 PM

People are now saying it's being leaked that everyone is being fired except for Teresa and Rachel, presumabely because they want those two to fight.

J

by Anonymousreply 291June 12, 2024 11:58 PM

Goodbye Bougie, hello obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 292June 13, 2024 12:14 AM

Imagine the hardon Teresa has right now knowing Melissa and Margaret will probably be fired.

by Anonymousreply 293June 13, 2024 12:17 AM

Don’t count us out yet!

by Anonymousreply 294June 13, 2024 12:18 AM

Teresa is the last dinosaur standing of the OG franchises (NJ, NY, OC, BH) besides Kyle. She’s not going anywhere. Hate her all you want but she always brings the drama and the producers have her trained and she follows orders

by Anonymousreply 295June 13, 2024 1:13 AM

R295 Don't count on it. NY has been successful and they can easily cast a whole new group of women. Rumor has it Lauren Manzo is on the list still tying them back to the OG housewives. Not a dooter on the list though. Lauren went on Ozempic and got skinny and dumped her fat husband Vito.

by Anonymousreply 296June 13, 2024 2:19 AM

Andy has said all the stories coming out today about casting aren't true and that nothing has been decided yet.

by Anonymousreply 297June 13, 2024 2:55 AM

Carolyn sued Bravo... they're not going to bring her or her spawn back.

But I would actually like to see Lauren go up against Tre. She wasn't scared of her.

by Anonymousreply 298June 13, 2024 4:25 AM

I'm guessing Bravo won't be bringing back Toxic Brandy (Bev Hills). Brandy is the cause of that law suit. Bravo should have just paid off Carolyn. I believe that Brandy got shit-faced, as usual, and started groping Carolyn.

by Anonymousreply 299June 13, 2024 4:42 AM

[quote'Teresa's "I said you WERE the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County, not you ARE the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County" is the dumbest damn excuse for being an ignorant, evil twat I've ever heard.

And didn't Jackie say she HEARD Gia did coke in the bathrooms.... she didn't say she DID do it!

by Anonymousreply 300June 13, 2024 9:18 PM

Tre willingly fed the lines about Jackie's cheating man and Bluto's drug dealing because the producers asked her to and paid for the drama.

by Anonymousreply 301June 15, 2024 4:56 AM

There have been lots of rumors that Margaret is much shadier than the show lets on. I'm willing to believe that and assume that's the reason Jackie is distancing herself from her. Cozying up to Teresa and Jennifer is fucking batshit, though.

by Anonymousreply 302June 17, 2024 7:53 PM

Joe Gorga throwing Teresa's card in the fire without even reading it first was awesome. Next time Teresa's life falls apart she won't have her brother or parents to help her. She's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 303June 17, 2024 8:50 PM

The housewarming gift was so fucking transparent. If Teresa wanted to send Joe a gift, she could have sent it directly to him. Having it delivered by another cast member was done to ensure it made it on TV that Teresa was buying her estranged brother a present. I'm glad he didn't fall for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 304June 17, 2024 8:56 PM

Now listen to the bitch complain about not getting a thank you note.

by Anonymousreply 305June 17, 2024 9:14 PM

They should do "The Real Househusbands of New Jersey" with Joe Gorga as the centerpiece. First, they all gang up on creepy Luis, then terrorize that Paulie who's just stringing Delores along - and finally have an epic bachelor party for that prime hunk of beef Frank Catania.

I'd watch it!

by Anonymousreply 306June 18, 2024 1:37 AM

I don't trust Paulie. Something's off with him.

by Anonymousreply 307June 18, 2024 2:03 AM

For openers, he's not divorced!!

by Anonymousreply 308June 18, 2024 2:10 AM

Mmm, Nate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 18, 2024 3:28 AM

R307 Dolores has got to be the dumbest woman in Jersey if she thinks Paulie's asking her to go into business with him because he "trusts her" and is "inviting her in."

He needs her money to start this "electrician business," and when it goes belly up, he'll take off and leave her broke.

by Anonymousreply 310June 18, 2024 10:27 AM

Evan, if you’re reading this post, sorry that Jackie doesn’t give you head. Contact me for a soul defining BJ.

by Anonymousreply 311June 18, 2024 12:03 PM

I am Team Joe with him throwing Teresa's card in the fire.

I liked what he said - "If you wanna make peace, you come to the door when no one else is around."

This housewarming gift thing was a ploy by Teresa to make her look sympathetic and make Joe and Melissa look like assholes. Everything Teresa does is for the cameras and with some nefarious motive.

by Anonymousreply 312June 18, 2024 2:07 PM

R309 Why are some many DLers ga ga over Nate? He's not that attractive and he has saggy man tits.

Is it that, in comparison to the other husbands, who are all butt ugly, Nate looks good?

by Anonymousreply 313June 18, 2024 2:09 PM

Margaret digging up that text from Jackie about Dolores was a smarmy move, but I'm actually glad she did it. Jackie's a passive aggressive bitch.

Jackie looked like a deer in the headlights when Dolores showed the message to her, and her subsequent definition of the word "slob" was an embarrassing failure.

On WWHL, she tried to explain it away again, but failed again, too.

by Anonymousreply 314June 18, 2024 2:15 PM

All Jackie had to say was that it was sloppy of Dolores to invite everyone but her. But she couldn’t even come up with that.

by Anonymousreply 315June 18, 2024 2:47 PM

R310 there's a reason Pauley likes Luis so much.

by Anonymousreply 316June 20, 2024 5:22 AM

R311, Evan is getting plenty of head.

by Anonymousreply 317June 20, 2024 5:22 AM

[quote]This housewarming gift thing was a ploy by Teresa to make her look sympathetic and make Joe and Melissa look like assholes. Everything Teresa does is for the cameras and with some nefarious motive.

According to Tre, it wasn't her idea to send the bottle, it was Luis who insisted and he wrote the card himself, without Tre reading it. Whether that's true or not, I think the real reason to do it was as some ploy to try to fuck with Joe. Some weird assertion of dominance and to make it so that their presence was there even if they weren't... it's something a narcissist would do to cause turmoil so the only thing anyone is talking about is them.

by Anonymousreply 318June 20, 2024 5:24 AM

R318 If this is true, it's one more example of Luis' complete domination over Teresa.

He'll definitely fuck her over. She'll either end up broke or in prison again, and honestly, I can't wait for it to happen.

by Anonymousreply 319June 20, 2024 12:11 PM

Has Bo Dietl made an appearance yet?

by Anonymousreply 320June 20, 2024 12:13 PM

Can we talk about the abominations that are Jen Fessler's new snap-on teeth that she wore on WWHL?

by Anonymousreply 321June 20, 2024 12:18 PM

R321. I thought her chompers looked great!

by Anonymousreply 322June 20, 2024 1:50 PM

Luis gave the bottle to Pauly to give to Delores. Most likely the telephone game where it was told to Delores that Tre gave her the bottle when it was just Luis who knows Tre needs to make peace or his meal ticket is gone. It's pretty clear the show is done after this season.

by Anonymousreply 323June 20, 2024 3:02 PM

r321 they look like those “flipper” teeth the kids on Toddlers and Tiaras had to wear

As far as the bottle goes, I would have told D to tell them “Thank you” and no more..that would have burned teresas ass more than anything. The fact that they made a big deal over it probably brought much joy to both Loooowie and tree

by Anonymousreply 324June 23, 2024 5:09 PM

Luis is a complete mess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 23, 2024 10:08 PM

R325 Time to "go away" again, Tre.

by Anonymousreply 326June 23, 2024 10:43 PM

R325. Watching Teresa throw another extravagant party in tonites episode after reading that article is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 327June 24, 2024 12:37 AM

Jennifer Aydin is really a nasty piece of shit. Watching Danielle smash that drink on the side of her face was immensely satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 328June 24, 2024 5:04 PM

I feel bad for Nate. He seems like a nice, decent guy who got dragged into this mess by his thirsty wife. He was clearly embarrassed last night. This season is so fucking disjointed. I'll keep watching because I know Teresa's love bubble is going to burst I don't want to miss it.

by Anonymousreply 329June 24, 2024 5:09 PM

Don't disrespect my hair girls!

The show is getting trashier than ever and Danielle really knows how to sling it. She's got a built in snarl and can really fight. Jennifer held it together and stuck around to declare herself winner.

by Anonymousreply 330June 25, 2024 3:18 AM

Wait a minute, Teresa still owes over $600k in taxes?! How the fuck does she get to carry on flaunting her wealth without repaying? What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 331June 25, 2024 3:56 AM

Gay wedding next week!

by Anonymousreply 332June 25, 2024 4:01 AM

R331 In these situations, a payment plan is negotiated. As long as she makes regular payments, she can do what she likes with the rest of her money.

by Anonymousreply 333June 25, 2024 6:12 AM

In the olden days they took a couple of ridiculous petty grievances and nursed them all season. Now there are so many petty grievances coming from so many different directions you can't keep track of them let alone remember them. It's a free-for-all whore-mongering violent grab for camera time with everyone acting like demented middle-schoolers.

The alliances change so quickly you can't keep up yet all these lady fighters still travel together and attend the same parties where they act like drunken cavewomen. It's nuts.

Delores stands out as particularly grounded but I don't see the attraction of her plump Irishman. He certainly has nice digs, though. Perhaps he's just creepy on camera and nicer in real life.

by Anonymousreply 334June 25, 2024 4:17 PM

If they keep Teresa and think the show will be any different, they’re nuts. If they want to document her downfall then just give her a spin off. Then we can also see how many “fans” she really has.

If they refuse to do a total reboot I say keep Margaret, Fessler, Danielle, and Rachel. Dolores, Jackie, and Melissa add nothing and Jen Aydin is unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 335June 25, 2024 4:20 PM

Melissa and Teresa are just there for the paycheck at this point. Of course so are the others but they seem more invested in their Bravo "careers."

Melissa seems to have enough bucks to survive leaving the show but Teresa may not have it so easy. The fact that they are willing to lose the show because they can't manage to get along does not indicate strong intelligence and moral clarity. Geesh, rise above, you idiots.

Jen Aydin is odious but I loved the cheating scandal takedown. She has recovered and lives to be taken down again. Her husband just looks like he's biding his time.

by Anonymousreply 336June 25, 2024 4:28 PM

Joe Gorga’s cousin Kathy Wakile is building a home across the street from the Gorga’s home.

This could be an interesting development for next season. Get rid of the majority of the current crew and bring back Rosie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337June 25, 2024 4:47 PM

What happened to the homophobe with the breat cancer wife who kicked out his gay son?

by Anonymousreply 338June 25, 2024 5:49 PM

List of cast members and friends through the years. R338 you're thinking of Amber from season six. Not much recent news on her except she's a realtor now and hubby was arrested for domestic violence a few years ago and is an asshole regarding gay son. She had a recurrence of breast cancer a few years ago but is clear now.

Interesting stats in link: Peak viewership was 2.74 million in second season down to .93 million last year. This year's stats aren't out yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 25, 2024 7:05 PM

[quote]Melissa seems to have enough bucks to survive leaving the show but Teresa may not have it so easy. The fact that they are willing to lose the show because they can't manage to get along does not indicate strong intelligence and moral clarity. Geesh, rise above, you idiots.

Tre thinks if she holds out they'll kick everyone else off and center the show solely around her. The way that Andy's fascinated and scared of her, she might be right.

by Anonymousreply 340June 25, 2024 8:06 PM

Melissa was on Jeff Lewis' podcast last week talking about the Wakiles and saying she hopes that Joe and Kathy can make up.

Id love it if they kicked Tre off the show, kept Melissa and added Kathy and Rosie back to the mix. That would drive Tre up the wall. Or, at the very least, spin Joe and Melissa off tot heir own show with the Wakiles and Rosie and make it about, "FAMBLY" reconciliation.

by Anonymousreply 341June 25, 2024 8:08 PM

Liver Lips still pumping gas for a living?

by Anonymousreply 342June 25, 2024 8:43 PM

Melissa and Joe seem happy and successful but I find them boring and would not watch a spin off if they had one. Tre's daughter's seem OK but I don't want to see very much of them, they need to lead their own lives. I'm not so sure Teresa is interesting enough to have her own show and Luis is cringe worthy. They either revamp with the favorite cast members (whoever they are) or cancel it.

by Anonymousreply 343June 26, 2024 3:16 AM

I'm surprised that the group that hates Teresa and Luis (or one of their friends not on the show) hasn't hired an opposition research firm to dig up dirt on Luis. He is shady and will eventually go bankrupt from all the lawsuits and unpaid bills. There has to be a mountain of embarrassing material on him that can be continually leaked to press.

by Anonymousreply 344June 26, 2024 4:15 AM

R344 Don't you worry, sweetheart. I'm on it.

by Anonymousreply 345June 26, 2024 2:20 PM

[quote] Tre's daughter's seem OK

Her DORTERS are stupid cunts just like their ape mother. I'll never forget that cock sucking, coke snorting, GIa telling Joe he wasn't allowed to talk about or bring up his own parents becaues they were HER Grandparents. And her rant about how Marge is a bad person because of the things she's done... while having no ability to recognize her mother has done all that and worse just by subjecting us to her crotch fruit for almost decades now.

by Anonymousreply 346June 26, 2024 7:58 PM

i'm still in therapy

by Anonymousreply 347June 26, 2024 9:05 PM

Not sure if this has been posted...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 26, 2024 9:38 PM

Rachel's poor daughter really got shortchanged in the looks department. She inherited all the worst parts of her parents.

by Anonymousreply 349June 30, 2024 12:05 AM

R349. Let's hope she didn't inherit their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 350June 30, 2024 12:54 AM

Is there going to be a trashy Bougie launch in every episode. Nate and his moobs were on full display tonite.

by Anonymousreply 351July 1, 2024 12:54 AM

The Gorga's no longer serve a purpose. The gay wedding was cringeeeee and they need to stop trying to make Joe look like a saint. Gia needs to stay out of shit. Again, very little of Louie which is interesting. Why is he so camera shy this season. I don't care about Margaret and the husband. Jen Fessler wandered into the wrong show. Wtf is she doing with this people?

by Anonymousreply 352July 1, 2024 10:50 AM

[quote] Jen Fessler wandered into the wrong show. Wtf is she doing with this people?

Jen Fessler is giving me "Soggy Siggy" vibes.

by Anonymousreply 353July 1, 2024 4:19 PM

Reports are that they are now going to do a reunion episode however it wont be a typical reunion. THey will be bringint htem in in two differen groups to the resaturant where the finale takes place. The groups will sit down, watch the finale for the first time and have their commentary recorded.

Jackie will still probably show up to Tre's group recording with her face up Tre's abomination of a gown. She won't suck her husband's dick but she's more than happy to eat out Tre's hole.

by Anonymousreply 354July 1, 2024 9:06 PM

R351 Yeah, I'm over the Bougie Kids bullshit. Bravo seems to be funding this clothing line.

by Anonymousreply 355July 1, 2024 10:31 PM

Was it really necessary to see a closeup of Teresa's dog's feces?

Jesus Christ, Bravo! You had NO other footage?

by Anonymousreply 356July 1, 2024 10:31 PM

They sure made short shrift of that gay marriage ceremony.

It was like, "Well, we gotta acknowledge this somehow. Let's just do a quick sound bite, the get the hell outta there."

by Anonymousreply 357July 1, 2024 10:33 PM

This "electric company" of Paulie's seems shady as shit.

Even Dolores' mom and daughter are like, "Girl, are you seriously that stupid?"

by Anonymousreply 358July 1, 2024 10:48 PM

A man wont marry you but wants you to partner with him in a business venture... And Dolores can't see the red flags?

I don't know why we're surprised, she didn't see the red flag of her ex husband hooking up with her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 359July 1, 2024 11:18 PM

Remember back in Dolores' first season on the show when she was part-owner of a gym, but she never showed up for work?

Whatever happened to that business venture?

by Anonymousreply 360July 1, 2024 11:27 PM

I must have slept through parts of the last episode because I don't remember seeing scenes with Teresa. The episode seemed to focus heavily on Danielle and elfin girl with cartoon nose, Rachel.

If that's where the show is headed, I'm out. I'm not into young moms. This show is jumping the shark. The cast is so toxic on screen and off. What a bunch of idiots, they will miss the paychecks when the fun ends.

Jackie is useless, she'll soon be demoted to distant neighbor. I like newbie Jen but she really is too decent a person for this shit.

Conspicuous consumer evil Jennifer, bulbous boobs Delores, love bubble-brain Tre, god-awful Margaret, and relatively normal Melissa and annoying hubby make for a tolerably entertaining freak show. Their kids are older and I like Delores's down-to-earth daughter and good-looking son. Tre's Luis is just plain creepy but maybe they're actually happy together. They certainly make for a unique blended family, at least until the finances collapse.

by Anonymousreply 361July 3, 2024 2:47 PM

I hate to agree with Teresa about anything, but Margaret is indeed a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 362July 4, 2024 1:52 PM

Margaret is going to miss the spotlight after she's fired.

by Anonymousreply 363July 4, 2024 2:21 PM

By the way, Margaret's home remodel is HIDEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 364July 4, 2024 2:39 PM

By the way, Margaret's home remodel is HIDEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 365July 4, 2024 2:39 PM

Financial wizard Teresa has spoken:

“You need to watch the rest of the season to see how it plays out. And my husband took his company public the day before I met him, on the Nasdaq. So right there says it all. That says it all,” she declared. “My husband should have made me sign a prenup ’cause he didn’t make me sign a prenup. He obviously has more money than I do. We bought a $5 million home. He bought a home and put it in both of our names. He just showed me the type of man that he is, and not that I have to prove that to anybody, and I don’t. He treats my daughters like they’re his own.”

“I’ve never seen a man. Like, it’s hard to find a Luis Ruelas. It really is,” she added.

NOTE: If Luis is so rich, why did he need to draw a $1 million loan against their house? Why can't he pay a $300,000 bill he owes to a party planner? Inquiring minds would like to know.

by Anonymousreply 366July 4, 2024 2:55 PM

R366 Once again, Teresa falls victim to a guy with shady finances.

You'd have thought she'd learned her lesson after having to "go away" because Joe fucked her over.

by Anonymousreply 367July 4, 2024 2:57 PM

Sounds like Teresa is in both a Love Bubble and a Denial Bubble.

by Anonymousreply 368July 4, 2024 5:51 PM

Does Luis ever, you know, "go to work?"

Or just hang around the house all day wearing tank tops?

by Anonymousreply 369July 4, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote}NOTE: If Luis is so rich, why did he need to draw a $1 million loan against their house? Why can't he pay a $300,000 bill he owes to a party planner? Inquiring minds would like to know.

And, if he is “so rich” and loves her, why doesn’t he pay the back-taxes she owes to the IRS?

by Anonymousreply 370July 4, 2024 9:01 PM

Then why did he steal Joe Giudice's pizza oven idea?

by Anonymousreply 371July 5, 2024 11:12 PM

R371 I don't know, but he's asked me to start an electric contractor business with him.

by Anonymousreply 372July 5, 2024 11:14 PM

r356 Better than another shot of these disgusting sweaty Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 373July 5, 2024 11:28 PM

I just watched the Trouble in Tulum episode . Ugh! I hated Jacqueline at the beginning and really hate her now. She's become really obnoxious. I guess she's trying to make sure she stays on the show. Her only other story lines were her mother complaining her father was abusvie towards her (the mother) and Bill's cheating scandal.

by Anonymousreply 374July 9, 2024 2:20 PM

R356 Was it really necessary to see a closeup of Teresa's dog's feces?"

Unless teresa picked the shit up and ate it, I agree with you!

by Anonymousreply 375July 9, 2024 2:28 PM

R375 - John Waters

by Anonymousreply 376July 9, 2024 3:06 PM

R376 of course...now that would have really pushed the hairy ape to super stardom!

by Anonymousreply 377July 9, 2024 3:58 PM

I wonder if Cohen's company is producing that kids' spin-off show. He is blatantly ripping off The City, the spin-off of The Hills, but with Bravo famous kids. Brooks is a complete bitch so, Arielle is dumb as a box of rock and Gia is an entitled cunt. Riley is the only one who is grounded in some kind of way. Should be interesting at lest.

by Anonymousreply 378July 10, 2024 12:14 PM

[quote]He is blatantly ripping off The City

So what? It wouldn’t be the first time a program copied a premise.

by Anonymousreply 379July 10, 2024 4:32 PM

[quote]So what? It wouldn’t be the first time a program centered around a cocaine sniffing whore.

Fixed that for you

by Anonymousreply 380July 11, 2024 3:40 AM

I've (unfortunately) seen very episode of this show and have literally no idea why Teresa hates Margaret. I gather she blames her for supposedly trying to make Louie look bad? But hasn't all the bad press about Louie come from the show and from that weird ass video from his men's retreat? What exactly has Margaret supposedly put out there?

by Anonymousreply 381July 15, 2024 3:36 AM

Jennifer was on WWHL and she never shut the fuck up. Poor Gary Janetti couldn't get a word in. Bill sat in the audience texting. And Teresa needs to stop the namaste bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 382July 15, 2024 3:43 AM

R381 from what I remember she hates Margaret because Margaret told her early on to not rush things with Luis and to take things slow. Tre screeches friends dont do that. Tre also claims Magaret was going around trying to dig up dirt on Luis and called up one of his ex-Girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 383July 15, 2024 9:16 AM

I just watched the latest episode. There was a funny scene with Dolores and her boyfriend where they cut back and forth between them as they spoke. From Dolores to BF and back again. In the first cuts of Dolores she's wearing a white shrug over a tight cleavage-baring top, in a middle cut she has on a totally different white top, crossing over her boobs, showing less cleavage. Then without missing a beat, back again to the original top. They shot the middle clip at a different time and couldn't even get her clothes right. It was funny.

It looks like Teresa is getting phased out. The show was all about Danielle's family and Melissa's fashion show. Hardly any shots of pixie nose. Jackie is holding on for dear life, probably not coming back next season. Jennifer has met her match in Danielle. Two awful bitches but Danielle is no slouch in dishing it out and fighting back. She's a tough broad and starting to grow on me, if only for the pure brash obnoxiousness of her. Fearless, she sees a career for the whole family unfolding.

Less of Melissa's mother, please. She had a glam makeover and came across as giddy because she had a few more scenes. It must drive Teresa crazy that Melissa is getting more scenes than her. Maybe it's not such a good idea to cut siblings totally out of your life, especially when you work together.

by Anonymousreply 384July 16, 2024 2:25 AM

Jennifer Aydin is such an asshole. "Who has a fashion show for clothes they didn't design?" Has she even watched the show she's on? Literally every one of the early seasons climaxed at the Posche fashion show.

by Anonymousreply 385July 16, 2024 2:29 AM

I quit seriously watching this for many years, but have been watching this season since there’s not much else on. Well, mindless stuff, I mean. I watch mostly scripted dramas, but I need to throw in some “reality” shows mixed in.

Anyhoo, this Jennifer Aydin person is the WORST…even more annoying than Tre. Actually, they are all pretty awful/boring, other than Danielle. She’s fun to watch, at least, for now. And her hubby is hot, even with the moobs.

by Anonymousreply 386July 16, 2024 2:39 AM

For someone who was supposedly so hurt by Margaret bringing up Bill's affair... she sure loves to keep the rumor going that Melissa cheated on Joe.

She must have licked the hypocrisy straight from Tre's asshole (her actual one, not her husband).

by Anonymousreply 387July 16, 2024 3:52 AM

Gary Janetti jokingly ripped Danielle's BOUGIE clothing line on WWHL saying it's not very bougie at all. And, it's not. Looks like kids clothing you can buy at Five Below.

by Anonymousreply 388July 16, 2024 11:27 AM

I wonder how Jackie feels seeing how Teresa said she does not give a shit about Jackie, she just wants her to take down Margaret. "You need to be my friend and tell them everything Margaret said about them.."

by Anonymousreply 389July 16, 2024 2:40 PM

Frank repeatedly calling Costa Rica "Costa Rico" confirmed what I've long suspected.

You don't have to be all that smart to be an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 390July 19, 2024 2:32 PM

R385 I hate Jen Aydin with the power of a thousand suns, but I agree with her on this one.

It's stupid to have a fashion show for clothes you didn't design.

Why not just have a big sidewalk sale in the parking lot of the strip mall instead?

by Anonymousreply 391July 19, 2024 2:34 PM

The words "Namaste Bitches" projected all over the church Teresa was speaking in is the ultimate irony.

by Anonymousreply 392July 19, 2024 2:35 PM

It seems most of this season has been dedicated to promoting Danielle. As if we haven't been nauseated enough by the constant barrage of Bougie Kids, now we have to endure her homely rugrat's appearance in a Kidz Bob video?

Enough of this Long Island trash.

by Anonymousreply 393July 19, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote] Frank repeatedly calling Costa Rica "Costa Rico" confirmed what I've long suspected. You don't have to be all that smart to be an attorney.

Cut him some slack, please! He's thinking about the RICO or racketeering statute.

by Anonymousreply 394July 19, 2024 8:50 PM

R39 Or, more likely, he was thinking about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395July 19, 2024 9:01 PM

The Fuda's started the season strong but they seem to have fizzled out. Now it's all about trashbox and Nate.

by Anonymousreply 396July 19, 2024 10:10 PM

Apparently the "reunion" is the women watching and commenting on the finale in 2 groups: Melissa, Margaret, Rachel, Danielle, and Jen Fessler in one group and Teresa, Jen Aydin, Jackie, and Dolores in the other.

by Anonymousreply 397July 22, 2024 4:46 AM

Teresa is not earning her paycheck this season. We don't want to see heart to heart chats with her doarters. We want to see her flipping tables.

by Anonymousreply 398July 22, 2024 12:38 PM

R397 It would really suck to be in Group 2. I'm surprised Fessler is in Group 1.

by Anonymousreply 399July 22, 2024 1:17 PM

Bravo is repeating season 5 today. Listening to Rosie talk about hating strap ons makes me yearn for the good old days.

by Anonymousreply 400July 22, 2024 2:55 PM

It's weird to me how Danielle has become the MVP of this season. Her feud with Jen is the only thing keeping this season afloat.

by Anonymousreply 401July 22, 2024 4:16 PM

Danielle was on WWHL last night talking about the drawbacks of fame. Andy could hardly keep a straight face.

by Anonymousreply 402July 22, 2024 5:52 PM

It's hilarious that Tre is mental enough to state, "you can't just go around spreading lies to hurt people."

by Anonymousreply 403July 22, 2024 7:01 PM

Andy apparently said on his Podcast that he was disturbed about proof that has come out that Tre and Jen had been in contact with Bloggers and sending them info. He also expressed being concerned about how much Tre's lawyer has been involved in stuff. Even so, the word allegedly is that Tre is being kept around for next season, and Jen Aydin is defintely out, along with Marge. Danielle and Rachel will be given another sesaon, and Melissa is iffy.

by Anonymousreply 404July 23, 2024 1:10 AM

More is coming out about Tre and what Bravo found out about her. Basically, she was in fact giving out screeners to Bloggers to create counter narratives against the rest of the cast, and she, Luis, and her shady Attorney hired a bunch of people to start smear campaigns against Margaret, Melissa, and some of the others. This is supposedly why Bravo is going to put a pause on the show.

And now Tre is hinting that she's moving to either Miami or CA and presumably, going to join one of the other casts.

by Anonymousreply 405July 23, 2024 11:05 PM

Teresa and Luis would fit in perfectly with the Miami frauds. BH or OC? Never.

by Anonymousreply 406July 24, 2024 12:26 AM

R405 Yeah because the would hire her back if all that was true? Her and her shit stain husband just need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 407July 25, 2024 2:15 PM

Why would you doubt that Bravo would hire her again? They're obsessed with her. Ramona basically got the NY franchise cancelled and they still tried to bring her back for Legacy.

by Anonymousreply 408July 25, 2024 3:36 PM

R402 I laughed out loud when she said that.

Bitch actually thinks she's a star.

And by the way, how fucking high was David Arquette on that episode?

by Anonymousreply 409July 25, 2024 9:17 PM

r408 because giving screeners to bloggers is Jill Zaren level BS. When you begin to think you are bigger than the show you are on, you get axed and are not asked back. Jill Zaren, Nene Leakes, now Kenya Moore.

by Anonymousreply 410July 26, 2024 2:24 PM

Watching Season 7 on Bravo. I don’t know why I liked Soggy Siggy back then. Watching her now, I see her as nothing but overbearing and meddling in everyone’s life because she thinks she’s better than them.

No, I’m not Margaret Josephs

by Anonymousreply 411July 26, 2024 4:12 PM

R411 Siggy is a sick, Trump-loving MAGAt.

Fuck that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 412July 26, 2024 5:42 PM

Soggy started off as kooky and eccentric then it became clear that she was psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 413July 26, 2024 6:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!