Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Elon Musk met with Donald Trump to discuss "campaign" contributions.

I just need, 500 million to pay my legal bills, then when I become president, I will be your bitch. Talk to Putin if you don't think I am not good for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2024 3:46 PM

With those two in the same room I’m surprised a sinkhole to hell didn’t form from the sheer concentrated egotism.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2024 4:38 AM

People speculating it would not be a bad investment for Musk. 1/2 a Billion with total access to the president, maybe even a cabinet roll, plus he has 100 of millions in contracts already with the US Gov, not to mention Starlink. For the richest man in the world, that amount of money is a drop in the bucket. How much did he pay for Twitter just to be a jackass on the internet?

Although I will say this, if Trump loses, it's all for nothing, not getting a dime back and Musk is cheap. He seems smart enough to ask for some kind of collateral, but you cant do that with a donation.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2024 4:44 AM

DOOFUS: I need a couble bil to take care of some problems.

ELMO: BYD is making cars in Mexico to avoid the tariffs.

DOOFUS: Done. Glad to know I can count on your help.

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2024 4:46 AM

Two repulsive guys

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2024 4:50 AM

Well Elon is a tightwad and Trump is a Grifter, who will win that battle? I would pay the hear that conversation.

Trump: Some would say if you donated to my campaign, it could get you places.

Elon: All my money is tied up in SpaceX and Starlink, but if you need a loan, I would be happy to do so if you can secure it with some collateral.

Trump: I just need 585 million donated to my campaign.

Elon: Aren't you a billionaire? What's wrong with your own cash?

by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2024 4:58 AM

Actually R5, Sam Bankman donated to both parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 6, 2024 5:01 AM

Magats don't DO facts, logic or democracy

by Anonymousreply 8March 6, 2024 5:33 AM

R8 They do like attempting to subjugate everyone they don’t like.

by Anonymousreply 9March 6, 2024 6:02 AM

This scares the fuck out of me.

by Anonymousreply 10March 6, 2024 7:12 AM

Fear is a mind killer

by Anonymousreply 11March 6, 2024 7:46 AM

R2 and R6 you're both so right. Buying favours with a President....what could possibly go wrong.....God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2024 8:15 AM

Trump going to put up a night with Melinia in exchange for the deal. Musk stupid enough to fall for it.

Verst Lady jumps ship of sinking Billionaire to real Billionaire with space force rocket.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2024 8:34 AM

[quote]Talk to Putin if you don't think I am not good for it.

Musk and Putin discussing Trump. The translator for that would know more than what's good for them. Including the gales of laughter.

by Anonymousreply 14March 6, 2024 10:41 AM

To Mars with them both.

by Anonymousreply 15March 6, 2024 10:55 AM

This is Dark Money in the light of day.

A prepaid Emoluments Card.

Corruption in the I don't give a shit Grift Mode.

He didn't go to Miriam Adelson, he didn't go to his son-in-law,. Instead of selling Mar-a-Lago TRUMO IS SELLING THE TRUMP BRAND.

by Anonymousreply 16March 6, 2024 11:02 AM

I’m with R10 If Cheeto boy is elected these two nutters easily could start WW3, just on a whim. This scenario has echos of WW1 when the Oligarchic Royals ruled Europe. Personal grievance's and lust for power brought many of these Royals to think this a nice little war was an excellent idea. The war that was going to be over by Christmas went on for years and needlessly killed tens of millions of people. Today it’s quite clear Congress members and the Supreme Court judges, friends and family would simply buy stock in the weapons makers and jump on board with a nice little war as a fine idea. I’m glad I’m old.

by Anonymousreply 17March 6, 2024 11:08 AM

[quote]...a cabinet roll

That sounds yummy, R2! I may have to have one of those for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 18March 6, 2024 11:15 AM

Everything Trump touches, dies. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 19March 6, 2024 11:22 AM

John and Prostitute in negotiations.

They’re interchangeable between the two them as which word applies to them.

by Anonymousreply 20March 6, 2024 11:27 AM

[quote] Everything Trump touches, dies.

The United States of America, for example?

by Anonymousreply 21March 6, 2024 11:29 AM

Why do people still buy Tesla cars? I see one and I think the person supports this menace to humanity Musk. Unless they have owned it for many years, before he showed us who he is, my opinion of them goes down.

by Anonymousreply 22March 6, 2024 11:47 AM

Xylon has been down to Mag-a-Lardo a lot lately. I hope Turd screws him out of billions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2024 12:01 PM

So who was driving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 6, 2024 12:06 PM

Musk wouldn’t have to contribute just cash. He could switch the X programming from supporting Biden to supporting Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25March 6, 2024 12:07 PM

Musk would never take a cabinet post (or roll). It requires too much financial disclosure, and too many ethics rules on earning while in the position.

by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2024 3:43 PM

Deport IT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2024 4:11 PM

Also, Musk is psychologically incapable of having a boss. Autistic fucks like him MUST be in charge, even if only inside their own head. He can't take orders, especially not from a bloviating glory-hog like Donald.

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2024 4:18 PM

Now preferring to be one's boss is a mental illness ?

by Anonymousreply 29March 6, 2024 4:28 PM

Elon has announced he said NO to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 30March 6, 2024 4:32 PM

He didn’t say he would help Trump pay his damage awards.

by Anonymousreply 31March 6, 2024 4:39 PM

Dump has told his gullible followers and the gullible media that his net worth exceeds 10 Billion dollars without ever providing any evidence of that. Documents have revealed his net worth is considerably, staggeringly less than what he claims. By his own admission in a recent court filing, he only has access (note, access doesn't mean it is HIS money) to 100 million in cash. 100 million is a fraction of a Billion.

His properties are HEAVILY leveraged. ALL his business ventures have failed. He's declared bankruptcy several times. The ONLY thing he has been successful at is scamming the gullible and licensing his disgusting name. He owes the whole licensing business to Mark Burnett, who picked him up, full diaper and all, hosed him down and propped him up in front of a camera to do what he does best: Scamming the viewer into believing he is a successful businessman.

He's lost most of, if not all of, the money he inherited. If only he had stuck that inheritance into an index fund he'd be a real billionaire.

There are no excuses for votiing for this loser. If you do, you are a fool. No asterisk

by Anonymousreply 32March 6, 2024 4:40 PM

Elon said no to a donation BUT he did not say if he would help Trump pay his bills. Maybe he will "buy" part of the Trump brand. Watch what they do, not what they say.

by Anonymousreply 33March 6, 2024 4:43 PM

Well, Well, Well looks like Elon's tight grip on his money out did Trump's gifting ability.

by Anonymousreply 34March 6, 2024 4:44 PM

Sorry, “he would not help”

by Anonymousreply 35March 6, 2024 4:47 PM

[quote]Elon said no to a donation BUT he did not say if he would help Trump pay his bills. Maybe he will "buy" part of the Trump brand. Watch what they do, not what they say.

Very true. if and when Dump comes up with the escrow to resolve or appeal the latest rulings against him, the media and the Biden campaign need to be aggressive about the SOURCE of that money. He's also hosting dictators at Mirage a lago to shake them down as well.

Watch this puss ridden orange whore stop it at every turn. If Biden simply started calling him an ALLEGED billionaire, that alone would destabilize him into a self immolating spiral

by Anonymousreply 36March 6, 2024 4:48 PM

Has Trump returned to regular use of X yet? Why should Musk help Trump if Trump won’t use Musk’s product?

Yes, I know about the Truth Social situation.

by Anonymousreply 37March 6, 2024 4:51 PM

The Apprentice, saved his financial hide. The reality show raised his national and international profile to a gullible public who believe he's a successful businessman. He used the success of the show to grift his way into the WH.

by Anonymousreply 38March 6, 2024 4:52 PM

[quote]Musk would never take a cabinet post (or roll). It requires too much financial disclosure, and too many ethics rules on earning while in the position.

Not under Trump, it won't.

by Anonymousreply 39March 6, 2024 5:06 PM

[quote]switch the X programming from supporting Biden

That's so cute that you think there is an iota of Biden support on Xitter.

Stop and think about that for a moment, R25. The reason Elmo made Twitter shareholders fabulously wealthy is because he thought Twitter was colluding with the Biden campaign to silence MAGAts. Why on Earth (or Mars in Elmo's case) would Elmo help Biden in any way? Elmo is not afraid of Biden or the US government (see: Elmo's refusal to allow Ukraine and our military to have access to Starlink to bomb the Russian fleet in the Black Sea) and actively works against us all every day.

by Anonymousreply 40March 6, 2024 5:13 PM

He didn’t make Twitter shareholders fabulously wealthy.

He paid 38% above the market value on the day he made his bid. A nice return, but not fabulous wealth .

by Anonymousreply 41March 6, 2024 5:30 PM

[quote]Elmo is not afraid of Biden or the US government (see: Elmo's refusal to allow Ukraine and our military to have access to Starlink to bomb the Russian fleet in the Black Sea) and actively works against us all every day.

He working soooo hard against us every day, yet under the Biden Administration he's been awarded billions in government contracts.

by Anonymousreply 42March 6, 2024 5:33 PM

Trump is offering to Elon the entire Trump Brand for purchase.

What is the Trump Brand but a few buildings and a history of lying, cheating grift?

Or is it the ultimate Capitalist Purchase.

by Anonymousreply 43March 6, 2024 5:52 PM

Trump is offering to sell Elon the opportunity to hand the Trump brand over to Letitia James.

by Anonymousreply 44March 6, 2024 6:09 PM

And when he hands the Trump Brand over to Leticia James, Elon retains possession of Trump?

by Anonymousreply 45March 6, 2024 6:11 PM

Isn't that what Trump did with Russia in the "teens?

by Anonymousreply 46March 6, 2024 6:12 PM

Trump doesn't adapt. One-trick pony. It's still 1989 and the world gasps- cameras click- when he appears. All the hot babes want to fuck him. TV shows want to know his genius for real estate. Does he really have gold faucets?

by Anonymousreply 47March 6, 2024 6:18 PM

R46 Trump did a lot of things with teens in Russia. You'll have to be more specific.

by Anonymousreply 48March 6, 2024 6:20 PM

Why couldn’t a giant asteroid have landed smack on MAGA-Lardass when pastyflab and orange asshole were “meeting” there?

Why? Why can’t we catch a break?

by Anonymousreply 49March 6, 2024 6:35 PM

If Trump now comes up with the money for his court bonds, we’ll know what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 50March 6, 2024 7:33 PM

If Trump got hundreds of Millions from Elon, how come he's begging the judge to forgo his $83 million payment to E. Jean Carroll in 3 days??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 6, 2024 8:27 PM

He’s always going to whine and delay even if he ultimately comes up with the money.

by Anonymousreply 52March 6, 2024 8:46 PM

How does the public know when a bond has been posted? Is there a note on the docket?

by Anonymousreply 53March 6, 2024 9:05 PM

Musk denies funding Trump’s presidential campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 7, 2024 2:55 AM

What is the name of the entity that mixes truth with lies to keep your mind in turmoil?

is it Satan?

by Anonymousreply 55March 7, 2024 2:56 AM

Musk is crazy but I don't think he's stupid enough to give money to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 56March 7, 2024 3:06 AM

?!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 7, 2024 3:09 AM

He’s pussy whipped, he is!

by Anonymousreply 58March 7, 2024 3:31 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 59March 7, 2024 3:33 AM

I think it’s more of a Musk thread.

by Anonymousreply 60March 7, 2024 3:38 AM

This is what post-democracy America looks like.

And let’s admit, if a major political party is going to choose as its presidential candidate a person who successfully incited a mob to try to overthrow the government … we are already in post-democracy America.

by Anonymousreply 61March 7, 2024 3:42 AM

Oh. Look. 👆 Another. Magat. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 62March 7, 2024 3:48 AM

Are you stupid, r62?

by Anonymousreply 63March 7, 2024 3:52 AM

Not yet, R61; we still have the choice, but won't again if we make a mistake this time.

by Anonymousreply 64March 7, 2024 4:53 AM

When one of the two main political parties no longer believes in representative government, so you always need the other party to be in power? Representative government is dead.

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2024 5:08 AM

R55? It's called the Ministry of Truth, or Minitrue in Newspeak.

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2024 11:08 AM

Felon Musk has tweeted that he won’t donate to the campaign of either candidate. However, he has not said he won’t fund PACs or SuperPaks for Trump, or pay Trump’s fines, or pay Trump’s legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2024 6:23 PM

Well tick tock Trump, we will see at the end of the week when the bond comes due.

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2024 6:28 PM

What's the latest on E Jean Carroll's deadline?

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2024 6:31 PM

Musk is drug-addled enough to pay Trump’s bills and fund PACs for Trump. Musk wants to stomp out the woke mind virus.

by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2024 7:27 PM

Muskis willing to loan Trump money but doesn't believe he is going to win. Musk would never tell anyone if he is supporting Trump because then he could lose all of the democrats business. business 101, never, ever tell anyone your political affiliations.

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2024 7:37 PM

Musk has been telling us his political affiliation. He’s a white supremacist, conservative, pro-Russian freak who is obviously impotent. (Why else would all of his children have been conceived via artificial insemination and IVF unless he couldn’t get it up?)

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2024 7:44 PM

I believe that the combined deadlines is MONDAY!

by Anonymousreply 73March 7, 2024 8:52 PM

R72 is that true? All his kids are IVF? I think you just figured the POS out. Next level evil bastard. Limp dick is his karma.

by Anonymousreply 74March 7, 2024 9:01 PM

I do not care what Felon Musk does these days, as long as he is indicted for taking down Starlink and killing Ukrainian forces.

by Anonymousreply 75March 7, 2024 9:06 PM

I heard yesterday that Elon Musk is not interested in supporting Trump financially in the presidential campaign.

by Anonymousreply 76March 7, 2024 11:17 PM

r76 and you believe him?

by Anonymousreply 77March 7, 2024 11:30 PM

If Trump magically comes up with half a billion in cash, he will have to disclose where it can from.

by Anonymousreply 78March 8, 2024 12:49 AM

[quote]If Trump magically comes up with half a billion in cash, he will have to disclose where it can from.

well, of course he will lie about where it came from, so it will require some real journalistic effort to uncover the source.

What we know for sure :Dump is a gold plated fool, and a completely transparent idiot who leaves inculpatory bread crumbs everywhere he waddles.

What we can reasonably surmise: Dump met with Elon Musk (autocracy curious) and Erdogan from Turkey (autocracy squared) in the days following the financial judgements. Both Musk and Erdogan have nearly unlimited wealth at their disposal. Both of these nefarious twats have a strong interest in seeing America fall into a dictatorship with a useful idiot (Dump) wearing the crown. Anyone who believes Dump did not strike deals with these two cretins is too gullible to live, but it will take work and courage to really uncover the truth there.

What will the probable outcome be: Most likely, if past is prologue, the reality is far worse than we are imagining. When we find out the shocking truth about what happened in those conversations (particularly with Erdogon) it will be truly, truly shocking to the American people, who apparently haven't noticed yet in sufficient numbers that Dump is a truly diseased, inept, viciously incompetent human tumor. "Independents" will be shocked and move away from Dump, Republicans will rationalize and rally round him to varying degrees and the MAGAT base will celebrate it. Thankfully the MAGAT base is a very small percentage of the overall voting population and they only have power when fully brained Americans do not vote.

There is hope there, but it requires people to really commit to preserving democracy, exposing DUmp and his enablers for the traitors and conspirators that they are and most imporantly to fucking vote

by Anonymousreply 79March 9, 2024 1:41 PM

I thought in this case the money wouldn't be accepted unless he can satisfy the monitors where if came from. In other words, they can reject it like a 'cloudy title' with real estate?

by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2024 3:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!