Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tori Spelling is out of the trailer park and into a $15,000/month rental!

Tori Spelling recently made a rare sighting with her estranged husband, Dean McDermott. The pair were seen engaging in a conversation at a park in Agoura Hills, California, making it the first time they're reuniting publicly since their separation about a year ago.

The former couple's sighting comes Spelling moved into a luxury $15,000-a-month rental home with their five children.

According to Page Six, Spelling and McDermott reunited over a chat while at a park in Agoura Hills, California, on Wednesday. Although it's unclear why they hung out, the estranged couple looked civil as they talked and were pictured relaxing at some points as they leaned over a banister.

Spelling wore a white T-shirt and black pants with her long, blond hair styled straight, while McDermott was dressed in a black T-shirt, jeans, and a white baseball cap.

The "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum and the former "Chopped Canada" host's marriage hit the rocks last year when he announced via Instagram in a now-deleted post that they were calling it quits after 18 years of marriage.

"It's with great sadness and a very very heavy heart that after 18 years together and five amazing children, that @torispelling and I have decided to go our separate ways and start a new journey of our own," the post read.

Spelling's sighting with her estranged husband comes after she and their kids moved into a $15,000-a-month luxurious rental home in Woodland Hills. Following her split from McDermott, Spelling and her kids were seen living in less-than-lavish locations on several occasions.

At some point, they stayed in a $100-a-night motel and were also seen at an RV campground in Ventura County, living out of a motor home before securing their new luxury abode.

The new home is a two-story, five-bedroom, three-bathroom residence with over 3,000 square feet. It is a tastefully furnished house that sits in the west San Fernando Valley neighborhood and also boasts a new pool, spa, large staircase, and entryway with an immaculate chandelier and hardwood floors.

It also reportedly features "a kitchen that has two ovens, double sinks, lots of counter space and seating for 16 people," per its real estate profile.

"This home has plenty of space for large families and groups to spread out and relax. It has a garage, central air, and all the necessary appliances," reads the profile, per Daily Mail.

The 50-year-old actress recently took to Instagram to share a video of her getting in the groove. The clip featured Spelling dancing and moving her hips from side to side as kids play basketball in the background.

She wore a white crop top paired with camouflage pants as she protruded her derriere to the fast techno beats playing over the video.

"Backing into the end of the week like …" Spelling wrote in the caption, suggesting she was ready to get down into the weekend.

However, the clip seemingly angered some fans, who called her an "attention seeker" while others brandished her moves as "cringe."

Another noted that she was "Acting like a 90210 teen and her kids aren't at all, and she is doing this for the attention and getting money any way she can at this point."

Amid the criticisms, several others praised Spelling for having fun, with one person writing: "Dance like nobody's watching and enjoy life."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2024 8:16 AM

So where did she get the money?

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2024 6:17 PM

Three guesses and the first two don't count, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2024 8:28 PM

Did Dean find a job yet?

by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2024 8:33 PM

I believe mom has been paying her rent for a while. And school tuition for the kids.

(Would seem to make more sense to buy a place so they accumulate some equity, but that’s just me.)

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2024 8:33 PM

[quote]Did Dean find a job yet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2024 8:37 PM

Loser!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2024 8:40 PM

She works hard for the money so you better treat her right.

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2024 8:46 PM

Maybe Tori can move back to the big city and bring back the SRO. Anything to not actually work.

by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2024 8:50 PM

@R4: You know she'd get a home equity line of credit as soon as possible so she could start buying crap again.

by Anonymousreply 9March 3, 2024 8:55 PM

She's so messy with her life and the kids too. I hope she works things out, though. Those children are going to go the press one day and tell everything. Trust and believe.

by Anonymousreply 10March 3, 2024 8:55 PM

Why doesn't Kandi put her and her brother on an allowance? If Tori’s 50yr she's not going to change or handle money well. Create a trust for the grandkids and give the only two children 20k a week. With a prenup agreement. In case you of death spouse get a certain amount. Kandi should stop this BS she's 78 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2024 9:07 PM

Amazingly, she’s actually too low rent for the Real Housewives.

But she would bring the drama… anything to pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2024 9:14 PM

I would love to see Tori on RHOBH.

However, she'd need a much nicer house.

Maybe she can convince Candy to buy her a nice home, in exchange for frequent appearances on the show.

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2024 9:16 PM

She goes from one extreme to another. Why not a more reasonable place and bank some money. She will always be broke. It looks like Aaron(and Candy) knew what they were dealing with.

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2024 10:05 PM

How many times has this bitch moved? I swear it seems like she’s in a different house every fucking month.

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2024 10:10 PM

[quote]Why doesn't Kandi put her and her brother on an allowance?

Why is it her responsibility, living in Atlanta, to house some Californian white woman and her obese brood?

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2024 11:42 PM

R14 That is just what I was about to post as well. A more modest living situation would be more sensible in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2024 1:23 AM

Those two are EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 18March 4, 2024 1:34 AM

Give it less than a year and she'll be tired of it and move somewhere else. The bitch never stays anywhere long. I hope the property owner secured a huge security deposit because I can just imagine what kind of trashy mess the leave in all these rental houses.

by Anonymousreply 19March 4, 2024 1:57 AM

Candy pays for rent, food, school fees and clothing for the kids. Because Tori keeps animals who crap in the house, they need to move regularly.

Tori and Candy were at odds over Candy paying the school fees directly instead of handing Tori the cash. Tori kept her away from the kids for years because of that.

And even with all that help, Tori is an instagrifter with multiple debts.

by Anonymousreply 20March 4, 2024 9:47 AM

So how long before we hear about black mould and the need to move out?

(Spoiler: The black mould is Tori’s soul so it follows her everywhere)

by Anonymousreply 21March 4, 2024 9:56 AM

The Daily Mail had photos of the house. It very nice but nothing crazy. Pool is very pretty, but small and barely fits in the yard. Some of the floors are plastic-y gray fake wood. Three bathroom isn’t luxurious for a family with five kids.

Who would rent to her? I wouldn’t. That’s the crazy part.

by Anonymousreply 22March 4, 2024 10:41 AM

How does she pass a credit check? She’s fucking broke and has no assets or income.

by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2024 11:05 AM

Candy secures the place for her. Josh Flagg is likely involved.

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2024 11:11 AM

Dean: please, let me stay in the garage… I’ll clean the pool, cut the lawn… I just need a place to crash!

by Anonymousreply 25March 4, 2024 11:24 AM

Tori’s existence seems to mainly consist of two things—moving and hospitalizations

by Anonymousreply 26March 4, 2024 12:09 PM

Somewhat O/T, what does a $15,000 a month rental have that a $10,000 or $6,000 a month rental does not?

And why does anyone (celebrities) pay these crazy rental amounts rather than buy a place and pay a mortgage? If it's credit problems with a mortgage wouldn't the same credit problems appear with a rental?

by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2024 12:16 PM

^^my guess is she doesn’t have a steady enough income to afford a mortgage on a place like this. She can rent a place like this as long as she’s able to afford it, then she’ll be back at the RV park. She can live it up in a nice place for now, but let’s see where she’s at in about six months.

by Anonymousreply 28March 4, 2024 12:30 PM

Moving every year is a sign of mental instability.

by Anonymousreply 29March 4, 2024 12:34 PM

R23 “Don’t you know who I am?”

by Anonymousreply 30March 4, 2024 12:37 PM

She should just leave LA. She can't afford it anymore and God knows she doesn't need to be there for work.

by Anonymousreply 31March 4, 2024 12:47 PM

Somewhere affordable like Bakersfield.

by Anonymousreply 32March 4, 2024 12:51 PM

This is an embarrassment to Aaron's legacy as significant contributor to television history. Candy needs to realize they completely fucked up with their two kids. Tori will always be financially incompetent and the estate needs an air tight trust that can never be fucked with. Buy a house. Pay for it completely. Keep it in the trust so Tori cannot sell it for 20 years and the sale of it can only go to paying for her upkeep at an old folks home. Put enough in the trust to cover taxes, upkeep and occasional updating.

Set up another trust to pay for the 5 kids education, clothes, braces and horse riding lesson. And Tori will get a monthly allowance as long as she keeps herself out of trouble. TIght leash for Tori on the dole. The world is full of fiscally irresponsible adults whose money is tightly managed by lawyers. Make it happen here. Keep the finances out of the headlines, it is beyond tacky.

by Anonymousreply 33March 4, 2024 12:56 PM

She and her brood of unattractive obese children would feel at home in a more affordable red state like TX or FL.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2024 12:58 PM

R34 They need to move to Scottsdale - Paradise Valley. She can open a high end yoga/wellness studio. There's no reason for her to be skulking around LA with no money. Her glory days are over and never to return. Accept that, Victoria. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2024 1:09 PM

A house like that would rent for $2500/month in many areas of the US. With the extra $12,500 every month, maybe Tori could clothe her kids properly for once. Maybe even afford to buy a comb for them. The sky's the limit!

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2024 1:29 PM

[quote] Tori Spelling is out of the trailer park and into a $15,000/month rental!

God is good! To vapid white ladies, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2024 1:33 PM

[quote]Candy needs to realize they completely fucked up with their two kids.

Randy is married with children of his own and supports his family with no monetary help from Candy. They live in a modest home in either Oregon or Washington state. He even had to tell her to cool it when she lavished expensive gifts on his children cause he knows it is a trap.

I'd hardly call him fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2024 3:04 PM

Caw caw!

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2024 3:15 PM

[quote] This is an embarrassment to Aaron's legacy as significant contributor to television history. Candy needs to realize they completely fucked up with their two kids.

Candy is a greedy, controlling cunt.

I hope she drops dead soon, by choking on her money.

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2024 5:00 PM

Why should Candy enable Tori? The woman would go through a million in a year with nothing to show for it but a new face.

Tori is an adult and hugely blessed to have a parent willing to pay all those expenses for her.

Regardless of how much a parent has, they have no obligation to set their child up for life. In fact, doing so is usually bad parenting.

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2024 5:10 PM

R41 - you think she’d only go through a million a year?

by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2024 6:09 PM

Seeing pics of Tori living in a squalid camper down by the beach with 5 kids in tow, is not acceptable to Candy or the Spelling legacy. Glad to hear that Randy is a good egg. One less thing for Candy to worry about. She just needs to move far away from La la land and try to make a decent next chapter of her life. Again, an allowance. Tightly held and monitored is the only way. At the end of the day, though, I don't really give a rats ass what happens to any show people. Fuck 'em. Take their money. I've got laundry to switch out.

by Anonymousreply 43March 4, 2024 7:17 PM

I think you're half right, r41. Giving an 18 year old tens of millions of dollars is bad parenting. Giving a 50 year old fuck up a monthly allowance so she can stop embarrassing herself is different.

by Anonymousreply 44March 4, 2024 8:31 PM

But mom pays most of her expenses. Sorry, but Tori needs to find a way to support herself.

by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2024 8:33 PM

She’s a leach on society.

by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2024 8:48 PM

Her mother needs to buy her a house and pay for it in full and tell her that's the last residence she'll pay for. Tori should be responsible for paying the taxes, and utilities and any and all upkeep on the house.

by Anonymousreply 47March 5, 2024 12:31 AM

Her mother supposedly has hundreds of millions. This is a very strange story. Clearly we don’t have key information.

by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2024 12:42 AM

I can see it now R48:

Tori Spelling’s One Woman Show: Candy Dearest

Tagline: The Unwrapped Truth about Candy and the Wrapping Room

by Anonymousreply 49March 5, 2024 6:19 AM

At this point Candy should give in and say, "I will obviously be supporting this crew for life, so I'll get them a huge house in the desert, pay all the bills, provide for them in my will, and never see them again."

by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2024 7:16 AM

Candy’s probably paying for it. Maybe since she left Dean. Of course they’re going to see each other. They have 5 kids.

by Anonymousreply 51March 5, 2024 7:22 AM

[quote]Her mother needs to buy her a house and pay for it in full and tell her that's the last residence she'll pay for. Tori should be responsible for paying the taxes, and utilities and any and all upkeep on the house.

[quote]Her mother supposedly has hundreds of millions. This is a very strange story. Clearly we don’t have key information.

Mental illness, most likely...both mother and daughter.

by Anonymousreply 52March 5, 2024 7:27 AM

I'm watching their "True Tori" the show where they're in therapy and stuff. Tori is telling her frau buddies how Dean has a tattoo over his dick that says, "Tori's"...how incredily tacky. This is back before their kids bulked up and before she had kid 5. Liam was cute, the other ones were too. She really did a number on them. Dean's new girl with her mental patient hair cut, and sturdy body, must get a lot of shit for banging him.

by Anonymousreply 53March 6, 2024 5:16 AM

[quote] Dean has a tattoo over his dick that says, "Tori's"...how incredily tacky

Canadians are weird.

by Anonymousreply 54March 6, 2024 6:27 AM

"Unfortunately for Tori she eventually would have a falling out with her mother Candy Spelling causing the two to become estranged. Two months before 83-year-old Aaron Spelling expired he changed his will, leaving daughter Tori Spelling only a modest eight hundred thousand ($800,000.00) dollar bequest. This amount is substantially smaller than her previous eight figure distribution within her father’s prior instruments. With the bulk of his estate directed to his wife Candy, Tori Spelling’s humble bequest was accompanied by a No-Contest Clause. Since Aaron Spelling’s death Tori and Candy have not reconciled. With few practical skills in the real world Tori Spelling has struggled financially since the passing of her father."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 6, 2024 11:36 AM

Tori is a narcissist despite being ugly. Even if Candy gave her $10M a year, Tori would still instagrift for freebies and attention.

by Anonymousreply 56March 6, 2024 5:43 PM

I guess Dean was homeless, too?

by Anonymousreply 57March 6, 2024 5:47 PM

I think Dean lives with his new girl, who even accompanied him to the welfare office. I am actually shocked D and T made it so many years. I hope his ex knows she dodged a bullet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 6, 2024 5:51 PM

I hope Dean got the above the dick tattoo updated with the new girl's name.

by Anonymousreply 59March 6, 2024 7:58 PM

His new gal is the complete opposite of Tori.

I wonder if Tori will find love again. There’s gotta be some loser out there that would glom on to her.

by Anonymousreply 60March 6, 2024 8:10 PM

Tori has a face only a mother could love.

by Anonymousreply 61March 6, 2024 8:17 PM

Did Dean find a job yet?

by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2024 8:18 PM

I believe the article the OP posted states Tori and dean have reconciled

by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2024 9:56 PM

It makes me sad.

The kids are in the spotlight in a demeaning way because mom is hustling to scare up demand for her services for various reality/game shows. The spirit of the stories about her is “loser.” Not right that they have to be a part of it.

by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2024 10:00 PM

Wasn’t he dating a lesbian looking woman and she was dating a guy with a job?

by Anonymousreply 65March 6, 2024 10:02 PM

Her usual M.O. was to get pregnant again every time she and Dean were on the skids. Now that she's too old, I wonder how she lured him back this time?

by Anonymousreply 66March 6, 2024 10:46 PM

They haven't reconciled. At least not according to OP's article.

by Anonymousreply 67March 6, 2024 11:53 PM

R61, she takes after Aaron. Both kids do, unfortunately. I always wondered if Aaron was closeted but those kids were his for sure.

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2024 1:42 AM

Aaron was plain but nowhere near as ugly as his offspring. Tori looks hideous on camera and always has. Apparently she is not as ugly in person.

Agree, r64, but Tori doesn't seem to see herself as a loser. She has stated that she has her father's gift to tell a story and tug at the heartstrings...

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2024 8:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!