Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your pretend TV boyfriend/husband

I'm sure many of us enjoyed the manly eye candy we saw on TV, but was there a particular guy (or guys) that really did it for you - did one set your loins ablaze, or did that character melt the cold black lump of coal where your heart should be? Or perhaps both?

Did you ever fantasize or dream that the character was part of your life?

(I mean, a healthy enough fantasy....unless you started to stalk the actor...)

Who was it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2024 1:20 AM

It was the hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2024 4:28 PM

Paul Rudd , my most favorite TV husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2024 4:51 PM

I dunno, when I was in junior high it was Freddie Boom Boom Washington on "Welcome Back Cotter". But I was a closeted little virgin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2024 4:56 PM

Okay, OP, I'll play along, even though it didn't go into the realm of that type of fantasy at the time.

Certainly more than one. The first one that came to mind was Willie "Tommy" Aames. You can add Grant Goodeve, Anson Williams and Ted McGinley to the list.

If I was a little older Don "Robbie" Grady would have certainly been in there.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2024 4:59 PM

This guy. Tall, muscled, a stand in for every jock I secretly lusted after in HS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2024 5:14 PM

There's a website devoted to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2024 5:20 PM

Cannon. William Conrad was hot.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2024 6:15 PM

Paul Michael Glaser when I was in High School.

LOVED the ending of that awful Starsky and Hutch movie with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, though. Just proved that PMG aged like fine wine:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2024 6:25 PM

The fine Hawaiian men in the canoe during the credits of original Hawaii Five-O, pushing the ocean out of their way. Muscles rippling all wet! Hot mighty Polynesian daddies!!

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2024 6:27 PM

The PERFECT boyfriend - Don Hollinger.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2024 6:28 PM

Hairy DILF Michael Steadman. I wanted to hear him talk about his work and then have hot sweaty sex with him all night long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2024 6:41 PM

Puddy on Seinfeld when I was a teen. I was in love.

Stupid. Big. Can fix stuff. My dream man.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2024 7:28 PM

Fez from That 70s Show. Goddamn he was cute. Too bad the show was such a humor-free slog made for idiots.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2024 9:41 PM

Officer Reed from Adam-12. I was so jealous of Malloy for being his partner.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2024 9:50 PM

Thomas Magnum, PI. That hairy chest and short shorts and twinkly eyes.

I get the Puddy love.

Chandler Bing.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2024 9:51 PM

Erik Estrada, always and forever

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2024 9:52 PM

Ari Melber. I want him to tell me that Biden will win as I fuck him silly.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2024 10:07 PM

R15, I was too young to actively lust after Magnum, but old to know I had no desire to look at anyone but him when I watched Magnum PI as a child!

Yes, I have a clear type. Then and now.

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2024 12:34 AM

Max Greenfield

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2024 12:43 AM

Phil Hartman.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2024 1:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!