Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET former Trump EVP Carolyn Kepcher ?

Kepcher was once the Executive Vice President, chief operating officer, for the Trump Golf Properties. Americans know her as one of the "judges" on the first few seasons of 'The Apprentice'. She had the icy personality and aloofness with the contestants which made her a fan favorite of viewers.

I know she took advantage of this new-found fame, writing a business book and going off to be the keynote speaker at business women's conventions. She was fired from Trump Organization in 2006, supposedly because Trump was envious of her celebrity (she seemed to become the star of the show), though there were also rumors she was having an affair with Donnie Jr, who was married at the time.

Has she ever spoken out publicly for or against Trump in the past 8 years ? Anyone know if she became a MAGAT ? Anyone here have any personal experiences with her over the years ? I'd love to know what she thinks of Trump (especially back then)!

And whatever happened to her co-judge George Ross (he'd be in his 90s now if he is still alive)? He was another EVP at Trump Org and I think a lawyer for them, as well. Has he supported Trump at all ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2024 11:10 PM

18 years, OP

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2024 5:47 PM

I know exactly who you are talking about because I watched this program back then.

Image is everything.

Her image was one of a brittle no nonsense type. I looked her up back then only to discover she was a female shopbottom with limited skill and experience.

Dump got rid of her and the rest of these people to install his offspring in the roles.

That dreadful television program was used as a springboard for the grift of a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2024 5:49 PM

R1 - I'm asking about the past 8 years, since Trump announced his run for the Oval Office the first time. Has she been a public supporter for him or has she been against him ?

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2024 5:50 PM

Much later it was discovered dump was close to broke until he landed that reality show.

Another hateful Australian is responsible for dump as a presidential candidate.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2024 5:51 PM

Oh look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2024 5:52 PM

Oh. Look. Another. Magat. šŸ¤® !

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2024 5:53 PM

[quote]Much later it was discovered dump was close to broke until he landed that reality show.

NYT reporter Susanne Craig mentioned this a few times on the MSNBC talk shows this past week. I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2024 5:54 PM

Msnbcs and NBC and Mark Burnett own a share in this filth.

This image was used for the pathetic presidential run. . That program created an image of a decisive, wheeling and dealing successful business man.

The reality is, he was a wig and girdle wearing broke bitch, with three baby mamas, over leveraged and headed for the welfare line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2024 6:05 PM

Does he have a mustache in that photo at R8? I canā€™t tell. If so, Iā€™ve definitely never seen that before.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2024 7:22 PM

I think she's a higher-up at another CT golf resort. She wisely has kept silent about trump over the years; probably doesn't want to deal with all that bullshit. And I highly doubt she'd be stupid enough to carry on with junior.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2024 10:52 PM

I remember the 'affair with Donnie Jr' gossip back when she was on the show - I think he was getting married or recently married when it started, and it was one of the reasons she was fired from the company. She's the same age as Gargoyle, so it wouldn't totally surprise me (if Jr always liked older women). Then again, it's possible that he started the rumor himself - knowing how popular and well-liked she was.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2024 11:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!