Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have no passion

Somebody sent Taylor this of Kelce and his ex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2024 7:09 PM

They were a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2024 6:44 AM

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2024 6:45 AM

He’ll be back to black women when the contract expires

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2024 6:45 AM

I didnt know he likes sistas. That's what I'm talking about! Dump that little white ho and humiliate her, Travis

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2024 6:52 AM

His speaking voice is ghetto, so you know he's been around mostly ethnic chicks of the not very cultured-type.

All Tay-Tay is going to get out of this is heartache, herpes and a new album.

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2024 7:28 AM

I do like his hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2024 7:33 AM

^You should see Taylor’s Tunt.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2024 7:35 AM

They kiss like one sibling greeting another.

There’s no sex going on there, I doubt if they’ve seen each other naked.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2024 7:39 AM

I don't think he's gay, but I also don't think they're in an actual relationship and I can't believe anyone is buying it. None of her relationships have been real. I think she's asexual but tries to project an image of a dick hopper, so as to justify the lyrics in her songs, which are entirely fictional. She's not unlike straight fraus who write gay romance novels – all super believable, but ultimately completely made up.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2024 8:05 AM

The way he looked at that girl as she straddled him is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2024 8:08 AM

About five years ago there was a trashy dating show starring Kelce. If I remember ALL the girls were black. He picked a pretty but kind of sassy/ghetto one as the winner, I think they dated for awhile. He appeared to have zero interest in white women at the time.

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2024 8:11 AM

Chemistry can’t be forced, Passion can’t be faked.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2024 8:28 AM

His brother can be loud and boisterous (especially when drinking) but he is personable and smart enough to have a career after football. Travis isn't as smart as his brother and is hoping Taylor is his ticket for a big career after football. But I don't think he is going to be able to keep up a relationship with her long term, he will blow it (whether it is in the script or not)

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2024 8:37 AM

Grabbing his coach and yelling hurt Kelce's image, for people who just found out who he is (most likely because of Taylor) it showed he is too impulsive and hot headed.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2024 8:40 AM

Tay has been a celeb for most of her life and I don't think has matured normally. In her girlish mind she's a cheerleader in love with the quarterback.

He's a hick who likes lots of dark pussy.

How do you think this will end?

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2024 9:37 AM

She’s been super private with all the other boyfriends and this one she is kissing in public.

Make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2024 10:04 AM

He's hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2024 10:10 AM

R13 doesn’t know what the he’ll he’s talking about. Travis did a hard reset right when he and Taylor started their showmance to attract sponsors. Travis has had crazy deals thrown at him because of his association with Taylor AND because he’s the best tight end in the league.

Step 1: win on talent alone. Check

Step 2: start lining up endorsement deals. Check

Step 3: prepare for retirement from the NFL.

This is the exact model Gronk used. He was big enough on name recognition within the NFL for his talent. Then he sold a lovable goof personality towards the end of his career, with commercials and brand deals.

Kelsey and Taylor’s relationship meant everyone in America now knows his name. He will make out better then his brother and most guys from his generation of players. Adding another Super Bowl ring doesn’t hurt either. Man has been in THREE winning Super Bowl teams and has the most name recognition on the team, hell, he is the most popular player in the league right now. hHe will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2024 10:14 AM

"Super Bowl LVIII sets TV ratings record with 123.4M viewers"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2024 10:53 AM

Y'all crazy. Swift is as sweet and wholesome as apple pie when the cameras roll, but I bet this bitch be swinging from poles and sex swings at night. She's straight-up Caligula when she's at Swift Manor.

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2024 11:04 AM

He has a type, and Taylor ain’t it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2024 11:12 AM

I so can’t imagine Taylor riding him like this…

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2024 11:13 AM

[quote]In her girlish mind she's a cheerleader in love with the quarterback.

She’s writing a story that will become an album. This is research. She not really in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2024 11:27 AM

Taylor might be a freak in the bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2024 11:30 AM

It’s all an act. The whole thing is for PR. He wants a career is like the Rock.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2024 11:44 AM

Taylor is ace and wants cake more than Kelce.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2024 11:48 AM

He’s attention whoring wigga trash.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2024 11:50 AM

Good God, the racism and stereotyping on this thread is beyond disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2024 11:54 AM

I guess her Finishing School burned down. What a classy lady!

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2024 12:00 PM

He has said it began when he thought he’d “take a shot” and contact her. The shot hit home and he’s riding the wave. The only people who expect a full-blown relationship — love and affection, heavenly direction — within a few weeks of beginning a private romance are delusional. Multiply that by 1,000 when the attention of millions is bearing down on it. Nothing deep is there now because nothing could be. They can only barely know each other. His mom and dad are sweetly happy for him, his buddies just won the Super Bowl with him, and everybody else is projecting.

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2024 12:04 PM

Does Mama Kelce really like Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2024 1:04 PM

I think his family would like him to be with somebody more low key like Jason's wife but they know Travis is the problem child.

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2024 1:10 PM

This was about marketing. It's not a real relationship. I have to wonder how her people found Travis and decided he was "the one" because if they were going for the NFL, there would be lots of candidates. In any event I think the "relationship" will run its course within the next month or two.The only relationship she's had that I think was authentically a relationship was with Joe Alwyn. They were pretty private most of the time and it lasted for several years. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they got back together.

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2024 1:14 PM

That silver suit he wore - that’s why he’s with Tay. Regardless if they’re serious or not, I love that their relationship makes MAGA heads explode, and makes Dump worry about votes.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2024 1:14 PM

The brother sister comment seems accurate. He probably feels incestuous kissing Taylor. He has type and she's not it.

He talks like he wants to be in the brothers on his team.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2024 1:17 PM

[[quote]About five years ago there was a trashy dating show starring Kelce.

Christ, I really don't pay attention to sports. I had no idea he'd been around this long or on a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2024 1:21 PM

Pimp Mama Kris is pissed she didn't get a contract to Kelce first. Kim K barely raised a blip being at the Super Bowl.

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2024 1:22 PM

Kim K. is getting trashier by the day.

She should apologize to Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2024 2:36 PM

Who is Kim fucking now?

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2024 2:39 PM

R39 ALLEGEDLY, Odell Beckham

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2024 2:56 PM

R39 Just the HOTTEST sonnuva bitch in football

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2024 3:01 PM

Last one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2024 3:03 PM

How can you invest such energy into obviously fake relationships. There is a sucker born every minutes.

by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2024 3:05 PM

Travis has a billion reasons to love Taylor

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2024 3:06 PM

R39, The man that got away . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote]Pimp Mama Kris is pissed she didn't get a contract to Kelce first.

Hey Kim, how long until that daughter of yours is 18?

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2024 3:17 PM

[quote] She’s been super private with all the other boyfriends and this one she is kissing in public.

Taylor was super private with one single boyfriend who didn’t like to go on pap walks; and after he refused to propose after 6 years of love songs in which she begged him to marry her, she returned to her usual fame whoring ways of draping herself over her female friends and trying and failing to reignite a fight with Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2024 3:23 PM

I believe it when people say he is gay. If he had so many black woman hook ups and girlfriends, he would have a mixed race baby by now. Sorry for sounding stereotypical but stereotypes exist for a reason and you black gals know that many of you would have already trapped him. I just speak common sense hunties.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2024 3:30 PM

who cares?

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2024 3:32 PM

R14 I think his angry behaviour is caused by the circumcision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2024 3:41 PM

If she wanted a fake boyfriend for publicity purposes, it would probably be someone better looking than Travis, and in the music business or the movies. This has to be real because it's too weird.

by Anonymousreply 51February 13, 2024 3:58 PM

R51 normies think she is a redneck and with Travis, they found the perfect PR hillbilly for her.

by Anonymousreply 52February 13, 2024 4:15 PM

I have to admit that he looks hot af with that sister riding his pelvis, burying her fingers in his chest fur…

by Anonymousreply 53February 13, 2024 5:22 PM

Interesting that I would probably find both of them quite boring in person, yet I keep posting about them. That's the cult of celebrity. He's starstruck. She's never been attracted to anyone besides herself.

by Anonymousreply 54February 13, 2024 5:47 PM

I thought there was nothing there, and likely publicity-motivated. But shots after the Super Bowl rang true to me. It's actually quite amazing that the "girl watching her football hero boyfriend", such an on-brand Swiftie convention, may actually be true. Who'd a thunk?

His first seeing her after the game, "come here girl", seems pretty sexy to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 13, 2024 5:56 PM

R51, No actor was going to generate as much publicity as she got at the superbowl.

by Anonymousreply 56February 13, 2024 6:02 PM

R55 that just means that they’re better actors than you thought.

by Anonymousreply 57February 13, 2024 6:05 PM

I saw Valentine's Day and refuse to believe that Taylor can act well enough to convince anyone of anything.

by Anonymousreply 58February 13, 2024 6:10 PM

So where was the hard bulge in OP's video?

by Anonymousreply 59February 13, 2024 6:13 PM

Taylor puts up with a lot for her brand. Can you imagine how stinky and sweaty Travis was when she went onto the field l and ran to him? It was like a scene right out of a movie?

That was some real stank. I wouldn't do it. Travis is as real as Tom Hiddleston was.

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2024 6:21 PM

I think at this point Taylor has to realize that this fake shit is getting old and it's pretty transparent. I heard her father is very overbearing and imposes his strategy ideas on her a lot. She actually seems afraid to disagree with him, but she has been standing up for herself more in the past 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 61February 13, 2024 8:32 PM

Does Travis have Asian in him? He has small eyes. It looks handsome.

by Anonymousreply 62February 13, 2024 8:36 PM

I didn’t know that Kayla broke up with him because he was a cheapskate. And the Swifties, the cunts have gone after her and his previous girlfriend with racial slurs and insults. Just like the Beyhive. Awful people the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 63February 13, 2024 10:22 PM

Travis was pretty funny on SNL.

Why is such a buffoon meat head unscripted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 13, 2024 11:30 PM

I think he will age like a fat country singer with red skin from sunburn and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2024 7:06 AM

I mean....do you EVER get tired of EVERYTHING being a conspiracy?

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2024 12:36 PM

I still don’t understand why Kayla would stick around for five years with Travis since he was so cheap. I get not wanting to be a human bank for a football groupie but damn, even making her pay half when they go out to dinner? Dude treat your lady to a steak dinner and foot the fucking bill.

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2024 12:41 PM

I don't like men who look like him, especially the beard. (literally not metaphorically) I do not like those white men with beards from places like Kansas and Missouri and Oklahoma and the Dakotas and West Virginia. And Ohio. Yeah add Ohio to the list. They all remind me of MAGAs and most of them are MAGAs.

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2024 3:19 PM

His fat belly hangs out of his football gear.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2024 2:59 AM

[quote]This is the exact model Gronk used. He was big enough on name recognition within the NFL for his talent. Then he sold a lovable goof personality towards the end of his career, with commercials and brand deals.

The difference is that Gronk really is a lovable guy. Kelce just seems like a dick.

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2024 3:25 AM

"She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers."

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2024 3:30 AM

I can't see op's link

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2024 3:40 AM

Travis doesn't have a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2024 3:50 AM

His appeal to Swift is VERY simple. It's like dating a Black dude without the baggage.

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2024 11:06 AM

R55, except she's patting him on the back, which means she only wants him as a friend.

Women who are passionately fucking their boyfriend, or who want to in the near future, do NOT pat their boyfriend on the back during a hug.

This relationship is 100% friend-zoned.

I myself, wasn't sure either way, until watching the clip.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2024 11:38 AM

R68, same.

A big NOPE to those disgusting beards.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2024 11:43 AM

I agree, those fucking beards are nasty, imagine when he's eating her pussy and a bug crawl out from that beard and into her vagina!

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2024 3:58 PM

He was falling down drunk after that parade and shit. Hell, he was probably damned drunk during the parade. I don't think this is something Taylor would like she doesn't seem to be the kind of girl who enjoys sloppy drunks with real bad tempers...and a huge beard.

by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2024 4:05 PM

Since it’s a a real relationship she can leave without consequences.

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2024 4:12 PM

Since it’s NOT a real relationship…freaking iPad sometimes…

by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2024 4:13 PM

Oh, please. She's writing the heartache break up song as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2024 4:28 PM

R81 Oh Travis I'd call you the f-word but that's already Jake lalala~~~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2024 8:31 PM

Sick of hearing about the two of them. The sooner they split up fot her next album the better.

by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2024 9:06 PM

R82 I’m 120 pounds and the biggest whore in town.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2024 9:37 PM

I saw a picture of them closed mouth kissing after the Super Bowl. No passion is correct OP.

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2024 10:04 PM

Do they share a dildo?

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2024 10:10 PM

I think they both drink a lot together. She has always been a wino and has a lot of lyrics about being drunk (she even talked about struggling with alcohol quite a bit during Covid), but I think she tried to cut back until getting with Travis. Every picture of her at his games she's got a drink in her hand. She probably drinks more with him because he's an idiot and it's easier to be around/fuck idiots when you're drunk. Also, being stuck inside with a hermit for 6 years like she was, she was probably just dying to get out and have fun with the prom king.

I had a dumb but pretty ex who was in a rock band that was constantly touring and I would tag along with him when I could. We'd only get to see each other once or twice a month and he was a big drinker and he and the band partied a lot, so when we could be together, it was always at level 10. After a year, I was so burnt out from the constant partying, travelling, and lifestyle, I had to call it quits. And I wasn't Shake It Off Inc. on top of all that. I can't imagine she'll be able to sustain this for much longer than a year or two.

PS. I also suspect she was drunk at the Grammys.

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2024 10:28 PM

She has no sex appeal. He's a Neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2024 10:30 PM

They seem like they're together to secure Green cards for each other.

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2024 10:31 PM

Travis, let me show you the way to do Passion, including the correct hand placement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2024 10:59 PM

Hunny Taylor is white girl drunk, as in dignified. Slap happy. Silly. Travis is a fat sweat smelly pig. He prolly belches and farts then laughs about it and scratches his ass crack, and keeps adjusting his balls. This is not a man built for a long term relationship with Miss Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2024 11:00 PM

Ew his face when he screamed at the poor guy in the stadium. Is Travis an animal? Nasty man.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2024 11:48 PM

R82 I don't think Tay-Tay could be that dumb enough to dump Wigger Kelce for a guy who was recently bad-mouthing him. That will destroy her image.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2024 11:54 PM

If that Matty guy was too problematic for Taylor's fanbase, then Aaron Rogers definitely is.

by Anonymousreply 94February 16, 2024 12:59 AM

This thread is FUNNY.

I especially appreciated the imagery of a bug crawling out of Kelce's beard, into Swift's vadge.

LMAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 95February 16, 2024 1:30 AM

How drugged up is he or are those just orangutan genes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 16, 2024 2:33 PM

he just won the superbowl, he's allowed to let loose and go wild.

That's is the ultimate goal of a football player's dream, to win the superbowl. they worked their whole lives for that moment.

by Anonymousreply 97February 16, 2024 4:18 PM

He prolly does coke too. This"relationship" is about to run its course. Taylor is gonna be too busy.

by Anonymousreply 98February 16, 2024 4:20 PM

I think she's gonna get back together with Joe Alwyn. This mega tour she did cements her position forever. She has nothing left to prove. She's in her 30's.

by Anonymousreply 99February 16, 2024 4:21 PM

R99 She still needs to learn how to proberly belt.

by Anonymousreply 100February 16, 2024 4:52 PM

Whatever people may think of Swift, she's not an idiot. I'm pretty sure the former Green Bay plague dog got struck off her list of potential suitors around the time he started exposing teammates to Covid-19 (if he was ever on it in the first place).

by Anonymousreply 101February 16, 2024 7:57 PM

Neither of these fame whores is gay. Travis wants a white blonde superstar to be the mother of his children so for the time being he's done with trashy instahoes like Kayla Nicole. Taylor wants somebody who adores the limelight and is proud to be seen out and about with her. She's trying to ignore the fact that he's illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2024 11:22 AM

[quote] Taylor wants somebody who adores the limelight and is proud to be seen out and about with her. She's trying to ignore the fact that he's illiterate.

Taylor wants someone who will propose. FTFY.

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2024 11:37 AM

She looks and acts more like an animatronic figure than a human being.

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2024 11:40 AM

I love how Taylor’s obsessed fans have rewritten the narrative that Joe is a hermit who never went out and locked her up like a princess in a tower when half of her lyrics are about him squiring her around New York and London and there are multiple shots of her visiting his local pub.

None of that indicates that he wasn’t proud to be seen with her, and it all is in aid of Taylor being pissed, like most women in her 30s, that she dedicated 6 years to a relationship and he didn't propose.

by Anonymousreply 105March 7, 2024 11:43 AM

Soon available on Amazon

“Gay men who have never had sex with woman or been in a LTR themselves who experts on LTRs and straights and their love life even though they will meet these straights”

Followed by this potential blockbuster

“All you wanted to know about gay male sex from conservative maga types and fellow incels who have never had gay sex”

A 10% discount if you order both.

by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2024 11:46 AM

R106 fights off tweens for friendship bracelets.

by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2024 11:54 AM

The person upthread who said THIS IS RESEARCH is correct.

This is to create an adolescent fantasy for her fans (the captain of the football team!) and then destroy it in her next album.

There is an “alien anthropologist” aspect to Taylor Swift (Temple Grandin coined that to describe autism.) Taylor Swift is certainly not autistic, but everything is so precisely calculated. It almost has a kind of has the trappings of an authoritarian leader, if you remember the line from Evita, “whatever one thinks of this shameful spectacle, one must admire the stage management. PERÒN! PERÒN! PERÒN!”

Which brings me to the person I think is the only person she parallels in history:

Leni Reifenstahl.

Extremely similar backgrounds: the dominating father, the mother and the girl who shared dreams of show business stardom. Leni Reifenstahl after all was an actress before she became a filmmaker. And she was as absolutely brilliant filmmaker, who used her gifts in the service of an incalculable evil.

Here is my theory:

Taylor Swift is what would have happened if Leni Reifenstahl, instead of turning the camera towards Hitler, turned the cameras on herself. She makes propoganda about herself, she stages Nuremberg-type rallies about herself. Susan Sontag and others during the Vietnam/Watergate era, turned their eyes to what seemed like a peculiar phenomenon, the link between fascism and show business and its specific potential in media obsessed America. That era resulted in The Producers, Cabaret, Chicago and Network all coming out a few years within each other.

Everyone said that Network predicted Trump.

Why does Taylor Swift’s rise directly coincide with Trump’s presidency?

Because they are exactly the same thing. The Americanized union of fascism and show business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2024 12:05 PM

R107

I have never started even one of the 9437 Taylor Swift threads posted on DL. I do love to make fun of all the queens so obsessed with her. I find that negative obsession to be over the top funny. This gay male DL fixation is so teenage girl or young Frau like.

And kind of sad when you realize these obsessed queens are the future. Seriously this is really sad.

“But haters got to hate hate hate”

by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2024 12:09 PM

I’ll tell you what Taylor has that the ex doesn’t: $ and influence

by Anonymousreply 110March 7, 2024 12:12 PM

[quote]I do love to make fun of all the queens so obsessed with her. I find that negative obsession to be over the top funny. This gay male DL fixation is so teenage girl or young Frau like. And kind of sad when you realize these obsessed queens are the future. Seriously this is really sad.

Someone so het-up about pointless bitchery regarding Taylor Swift’s PR machinations but not, oh, the threads about dozens of other women and men who are roundly mocked on DL, is an obvious Swiftie, a plant or is curiously devoted to her wholesome blonde schtick.

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2024 12:19 PM

R111

Or just likes to make fun of overly obsessed queens who just hate hate hate. It’s what makes DL so great..

by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2024 1:11 PM

[quote] It’s what makes DL so great..

The ellipses says it all. Keep telling yourself that, champ.

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2024 1:13 PM

Travis Kelce seems like the kind of person who would draw a blank if you asked him to name the seven continents.

by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2024 1:41 PM

These threads are a crashing bore. Why the fuck does anyone here care about Swift or any of her PR relationships? Nobody on this site is the right sex or age to obsess over the dumb bitch. Is this no longer a gay site?

by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2024 3:07 PM

R115

Lesbians and straights are not the ones starting one fucking TS thread after another TS tread after another TS thread after….

As far as DL men and TS it is what it is.

So the answer to your question is——yes it is.

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2024 3:26 PM

They have a very passionate relationship and it's one of the many things that the Swifties think about while diddling their vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2024 3:40 PM

Why would Taylor Grift suddenly have passion? Have you heard her dull music? There's no fire.

by Anonymousreply 118March 7, 2024 3:44 PM

R118

You spend a lot of time listening to her music? Where do you find her music to listen to? How are her concert videos? Do you spend a lot of time analyzing her and Travis kissing? What insight do you have to share about her mom?

by Anonymousreply 119March 7, 2024 3:59 PM

Taylor is one of the most sexless celebrities ever. The idea of her even having sex feels bizarre.

The entire relationship is just PR. The NFL gets a ratings boost, Travis gets to be more famous and Taylor gets material for a new album in 2025.

by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2024 3:59 PM

R120 Wins the thread.

by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2024 4:58 PM

R119, consider the ubiquity of Swift's songs. I certainly don't intentionally seek them out, but it's a rare day that I don't run across one on my car radio. I think I'd have to leave the dial on NPR to reliably avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2024 5:56 PM

R122

Yet I listen to the car radio virtually every day and I have never heard a TS song on my car radio. Those complaining about TS songs are just not trying hard enough to avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 123March 7, 2024 6:11 PM

It looks like Travis comes from a family of fame hoes, his brother eats up attention too and so do his parents and even Jason's bitchy wife

by Anonymousreply 124March 7, 2024 7:50 PM

R120:- she’s probably this kinky dominatrix who pisses on Kelce while he’s tied up and calling her mother.

by Anonymousreply 125March 7, 2024 8:24 PM

Those Kelce brothers are cry babies

by Anonymousreply 126March 7, 2024 9:24 PM

Taylor Swift’s boyfriend and his friends and family have collectively acquired over 16 endorsements with such major brands as Walmart, Campbell’s, Smucker’s, and KIND (and that excludes their collaborations with Nike, Direct TV, State Farm, Helzberg Diamonds, Pfizer, Amazon, and several other companies). We’ve hit a new era of celebrity-backed food brand endorsements, with the Kelce family and company leading the way.

by Anonymousreply 127March 18, 2024 3:19 AM

^^^ That's why his family is willing to go along with this relationship stunt. Jason is making out too, their podcast received a lot more listeners since Swift and now they are making big money off that.

by Anonymousreply 128March 18, 2024 3:31 AM

R128

Another gay man who is an expert on all things Swift and the entire Kelsey HoF family.

What are they like in person from your first hand experiences? . Unless of course you are just a fan boy .

by Anonymousreply 129March 18, 2024 11:17 AM

r108 this is a really funny comment, you should submit this to her fan subreddit.

by Anonymousreply 130March 18, 2024 11:57 AM

We only talk about celebrities we know personally here r129 🙄

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2024 12:14 PM

I wonder if Taylor and Travis have ever had a threesome with his brother.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2024 3:24 PM

^ having sex with one of those fat fucks alone is the equivalent of an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2024 3:57 PM

[quote] It looks like Travis comes from a family of fame hoes, his brother eats up attention too

And from the looks of it, the fat sack of shit has been eating real good off of it too. Both brothers look like they have hygiene issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2024 4:00 PM

I can see why the brothers love attention, they were ugly in high school.

I do like that Jason played in band and still keeps up with his sax.

by Anonymousreply 135March 19, 2024 1:22 AM

R108. Nicely said. I always said she and Trump’s fame are complimentary.

by Anonymousreply 136March 19, 2024 1:37 AM

Or is it “complementary”. Either way I wished they’ve both go away.

by Anonymousreply 137March 19, 2024 1:53 AM

Can't believe Swift traded hot skinny Joe Alwyn with his degree in Eng Lit for Travis Kelce, an illiterate bucket of lard. She must like being crushed.

by Anonymousreply 138March 19, 2024 10:32 PM

Joe who??

by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2024 10:43 PM

I am surprised Taylor's parents don't put their nose up at the blue collar Kelces. But then again her parents seem to worship money so I guess as long as Kelce retains his wealth and fame they are okay with it.

by Anonymousreply 140March 20, 2024 1:27 AM

They were just happy that it distracted from the Matt Healy fiasco and Kelce, who wants to be a "famous", knew he couldn't do it with a string of black girlfriends. So he picked the whitest of the white. Both are careerist.

by Anonymousreply 141March 22, 2024 10:40 PM

Maybe Travis really does like dick?

by Anonymousreply 142March 23, 2024 5:11 PM

Bill Maher said she is tacky and that Kelce is going to dump her. Also that 35 is too old for my boyfriend's a football player shtick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 1, 2024 10:43 AM

Just imagine how much pussy Kelce must have gotten wherever and whenever he wanted over the years. Maybe he's just tired of sex and wants to settle for an asexual woman who will pay him for the rest for his life?

by Anonymousreply 144August 1, 2024 11:09 AM

*of his life

by Anonymousreply 145August 1, 2024 11:10 AM

When did Bill Maher become a celebrity couple commentator?

by Anonymousreply 146August 1, 2024 11:11 AM

Kelce has screwed himself, he now has more opportunities to hook up with other women but if he dumps Swift he will have to bear the wrath of her fans.

by Anonymousreply 147August 1, 2024 11:22 AM

Kelce is a fascist type who wants Aryan looking kids. That's why he's ditched his Black girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2024 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!