Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Calling Gamers Of Datalounge

[...]

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2024 6:14 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2024 12:13 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2024 12:21 PM

Waiting for FF Rebirth at end of Feb. Replaying Tales : Arise

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2024 12:24 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2024 12:27 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2024 12:32 PM

I have Nintendo and XBox. I don't really like the XBox. I have had Nintendo since I was a teen so I absolutely love it.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2024 12:38 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2024 12:42 PM

Xbox is pretty much in a state of collapse now. Starfield was an enormous flop which no one is playing even three months later. They were hoping it would be a ten year game that would draw a whole new player base , like Skyrim. Halo is failing. They’ve openly admitted they’re going to have to sell their “exclusives” to PlayStation because they simply don’t have the player base PS has. The console wars are over. Microsoft is a software company. Stick to that please.

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2024 12:44 PM

Tales games:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2024 12:52 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2024 1:17 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2024 1:18 PM

I'm currently on my third playthrough of Skyrim. I'm obsessed. I play hours every day. It's just such a fantastic game.

I played Borderlands & Borderlands 2 a lot (plus all their DLCs... played both solo and co-op with friends, and played through multiple times with multiple characters). I thought Borderlands 3 was kind of shit (the story & characters were awful, and the changes ... I dunno, it was missing something).

I enjoyed the Far Cry series (played all of them, and they all have their frustrating bits, but over-all they're fun), and all of the Just Cause series (again, flawed, but fun, and causing mayhem & chaos can be a great release of frustrations).

One of my favorite game series ever is the "Dishonored" series. A mostly stealth game, the world-building is amazing, the writing is great, and every choice you make has consequences, making it very re-playable. The art is fantastic.

And I love the Assassin's Creed open-world games. They must be played in order, and again, each one has its issues, but they're immersive and fun, and scratch so many itches... AC: Origins, AC: Odyssey, AC: Valhalla.

The games "Portal" and "Portal 2" are amazing as well. Puzzle games, the first one is really short (a few hours) and I think you can only get it as part of the "Orange Box" collection, with Half-Life/Half-Life 2. But Portal 2 is a full stand-alone game, and is amazing (and hilarious).

For mindless fun in short bursts (each game only lasts like 20 minutes max), check out "Vampire Survivor"... an old-school arcade-style game, it's got endless variations and it's just really (weirdly) fun. Great for when you don't have hours and hours to pour into a game and just need a quick distraction.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2024 1:49 PM

R8 is full of shit. Xbox is fine. Game Pass is awesome. Starfield wasn't a disaster (it's quite a fun game, and really beautiful to look at).

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2024 1:50 PM

I have an Xbox Series X and love it. Can't imagine what's not to love. Most powerful console, great games, GamePass is amazing. What more could you want?

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2024 1:51 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2024 2:00 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2024 2:02 PM

No, it isn't, R15. The Xbox Series X is more powerful than the PS5. However, it's a marginal thing. Probably nothing too noticeable in the real world. Regardless, there are tons of great games on it. There's no reason to whine or complain.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2024 2:03 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2024 2:05 PM

Immortals Fenyx Rising was pretty fun and very funny. It's an "assassins-creed-like" open world game with a cartoony skin, a deep understanding of Greek Mythology (which it simultaneously respects and mocks hilariously), and a good mix of combat, discovery/collecting, and puzzles.

I had a lot of fun with that, and probably put over a hundred hours into it.

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2024 5:23 PM

Just finished Borderlands 3. I loved the original, and 2 was amazing for it's time. 3 is ambitious, but feels a bit dated. I still enjoyed it, but didn't love it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2024 6:22 PM

Starfield was objectively a flop. Period. The reviews were mediocre to awful, and whether or not you find the game to be aesthetically pleasing is irrelevant. What it really failed to do was bring in new Xbox buyers or GamePass users, which was the entire point of Microsoft acquiring Bethesda (and their current attempts to monopolize and buy all the other devs.)

The fact is, Xbox is a failed concept. It’s been failing for years.

Here’s the thing, I don’t really give shit. The “console wars” or whatever are stupid and a waste of time and they don’t fucking matter. We’re heading toward cloud gaming, and it will be happening sooner rather than later. Whatever hardware that is required will be moved into TVs or will become non existent. Microsoft is starting to finally figure this out which is why you’re beginning to hear that nothing will be exclusive to them any more. They are first and foremost a company that wants to make money. They don’t give a shit about exclusives or their consoles or retarded incel fanboys.

The next console that comes out, and that’s IF Microsoft releases one (and it’s not at all clear they will) will be the last, for both Sony and Microsoft. There will be no consoles in the next decade. That era is ending.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2024 6:23 PM

Immortals was great R19.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2024 6:24 PM

I only like driving games and Forza Horizon 4 & 5 are my favorite, even though they are old as fuck. Apparently Horizon 6 is supposed to come out this year or next

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2024 6:35 PM

[quote]The fact is, Xbox is a failed concept. It’s been failing for years.

This is the most ridiculous assertion ever. So what if it sells half what PS does? It's not failing. It's quite successful. It has a ton of great games. So what if it doesn't have some PS exclusives? PS doesn't have some Xbox exclusives. But most games are available on both, so why are you so invested in bashing xbox?

And it's absolutely clear there will be a new Xbox. Again, why are you pushing this debunked nonsense? What is your goal here?

Xbox is ahead on cloud gaming anyway, and their philosophy now is "game everywhere", so it makes sense they'd consider porting xbox only games over to other platforms. Why is that a bad thing? I mean, Sony is porting PS-only games over to PC, aren't they? Does that mean PS is a failed concept?

StarField was fine. It wasn't Skyrim, but no other game is. It still has a lot of potential, and I'm waiting to see what the DLC brings, but I put hundreds of hours into StarField and had quite a good time with it. But yeah, it is far from perfect. But then Fallout 76 sucked when it was released, and it's pretty decent now. Cyberpunk 2077 was kinda awful at release, and now it's pretty great. Will Bethesda actually come through and make StarField better over the coming year? I sure hope so. There's a lot of possibilities.

But then as I'm replaying Skyrim for the umteenth time, I'm annoyed at some of the broken quests that STILL aren't fixed all these years later... even as they've added features and new quest lines and new graphics features (moons in the sky!) and other things.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2024 7:28 PM

I've been getting my ass kicked sideways on Lies of P.

I started it because I heard it was a little more forgiving than other Soulslike games but it's still a slog for me with lots of dying.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2024 7:46 PM

I just finished Star Wars Jedi Survivor and have to say it was pretty bad. I'm a big gamer and I absolutely HATE the save system of this game. There's nothing worse than having to do something over and over. And I hate the parkour shit that is endless. Overall, I like the characters of the game, but the feel of the game as a Star Wars game is just off. The first one was similar but the parkour seemed less infinite.

I love the Far Cry series and the Assassins Creed line. I played Hogwarts Legacy and it's a beautiful game but somewhat boring for me. I agree with the above poster that the Dishonored games are amazing. I enjoy sniper games so I play Sniper Elite and there's another one I can't remember at the moment. They need more sniper/stealth games like the old Splinter Cell series. That was my favorite.

I also game in VR. If you have the Xbox Game Pass, you can pair your controller to the VR system and play from anywhere on the biggest screen you want. I also use my xbox controller to play a lot of flying games on the Meta Quest. It's so wild to actually be in the cockpit during a dog fight from WWI or WWII. I play VR games more than my xbox now as you can get a good workout from them. An imagineer from Disney just came up with a very simple "omni directional treadmill" that I plan to get as soon as it's available. It will be awesome being able to walk/run in VR.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2024 7:55 PM

[quote]I enjoy sniper games so I play Sniper Elite

Oh man, I forgot to mention those above. Sniper Elite 4 and 5 are both just amazing games. I played them over and over, using different tactics every time. Some of the most fun stealth and sniper gameplay ever.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2024 10:42 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2024 7:19 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2024 7:21 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2024 7:21 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2024 7:24 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2024 7:25 AM

I'm restarting Elden Ring because the DLC is coming out some time this year and I'm going to give the Cyberpunk update and DLC a shot too. My guess is that beating the Elden Ring DLC will give you some item that can initiate an alternate ending similar to the frenzied flame or the dung eater's curse and it'll be something you get from Miquella.

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2024 9:39 AM

Finished that Avatar game other week its pretty much Far Cry Primal but with blue people. Was alright but nothing special. Have finally restarted Cyberpunk after giving it up for dead when it first came out and I'm loving it so far. Though building a functional hacker build is hard.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2024 10:02 AM

The creators of the Souls games--and the various copycats-- are assholes. I understand challenging, BUT they really take the fun out of gaming when the primary goal is difficulty over entertainment. I mean...it was cute when I was younger and could spend ALL day trying to clear the first goddamn level, but I just don't have that kind of time or patience.

I'm currently playing Suicide Squad Kills the JL, Assassin's Creed and the Prince of Persia Lost something. Not at the same time. I only play an hour a day while I listen to the news.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2024 11:20 AM

I am one of the biggest nerds of all. I love CRPG. I am currently on my third playthrough of BG3!

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2024 1:36 PM

Xbox X - Forza and MS Flight Simulator

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2024 1:40 PM

I've been playing the convergence mod for Eldin Ring and I love the new spell line they made for the Mystic class. Last night I was dying over and over, lost 20000 runes haha. Souls is bullshit but I prefer it over the games that hold my hand like babby.

Other than that I'm obsessed with Warframe.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2024 2:38 PM

R35 they’re really not designed to be unfair or hard for the sake of hard. There are a few moments in some of the games that are sort of assholeish design (like the staircase full of sorcerers in raya lucaria) but not many. They’re relatively uncompromising and demand you to be fully competent with the dodging and animation commitment mechanics but I don’t think they’re literally designed to be unfair or frustrating. I beat the original Dark Souls multiple times and never found any of the games since to be super hard since I got used to how the mechanics work. I like the obscurity and lack of guidance, its led to those games having secrets that take years for the players to discover and a lore/narrative that slowly comes together through community collaboration and I think that’s cool. Also fantasy is usually done in such a nerdy and plot trope driven way. Souls isn’t cheesy and cliche like that. Beautiful aesthetics and the stories feel like real world occult mythology and fable. I just finished a little sidequest in Elden Ring that brought a tear to my eye, there’s one monster who gets bullied and you can help him discover his inner beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2024 3:23 PM

I played the three Crysis games when they came out on Xbox, and then re-played them in the remastered editions on Xbox One.

I have never finished Crysis 3. The final boss battle is too ridiculously difficult. I can never get past it. So I've completed the 3rd one just up to the final boss battle twice. At a certain point, it's no longer fun, it's just annoying.

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2024 5:16 PM

R40 Have you tried any of the far cry games? 4 is the best of the modern ones but if you like older games go for 2 with mods.

by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2024 10:46 AM

Any other fans of XCOM or XCOM2?

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2024 11:31 AM

R39 BULLSHIT. Of course, these games are designed to be difficult for the sake of it. The intentional lack of save points and the complete loss of everything that you’ve accrued until you finally reach one of those sparse save points is nothing but the creator(s) stroking his ego/microphallus. Just because some of us lack your video game prowess doesn’t mean these prick creators don’t get off on making these games frustratingly hard. Hell, they probably begin each meeting brainstorming ideas on how to make the next game more impossible than the last one. ALSO, some of these companies release easier versions because they’re getting shit from the community.

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2024 12:03 PM

R41, love the Far Cry games. Favorite was probably 4. But I've played all the Far Cry games, 1 through 6.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2024 2:29 PM

Jedi Survivor was hard for me and I'm a seasoned gamer. After about 30 tries on the Padawan level to kill one of the bosses, I just switched to Story Mode and killed him in about 15 seconds. It was either that or give up on the game entirely.

Far Cry 3 was my favorite. I did like the one in the Ice Age. It was weird but fun.

by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2024 8:13 PM

I'm in various stages of three games right now:

Dead Space Remake

Amnesia The Bunker

Resident Evil 4 Remake

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2024 8:22 PM

Is anyone here playing Enshrouded?

by Anonymousreply 47February 15, 2024 12:36 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 48February 15, 2024 9:30 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 49February 15, 2024 9:33 AM

R43 lack of save points? All of those games autosave constantly. It autosaves so frequently that you can quit out without even thinking about it. You only lose one resource when you die, not everything, and you recover all of it if you reach your body. Obviously the game is intended to be relatively challenging - I think it’s pretty nuts to call the developers pricks with micropenises because of that though. It doesn’t have to be something you like and no one is saying you should.

by Anonymousreply 50February 15, 2024 10:30 AM

R50 nevermind i missed the name

by Anonymousreply 51February 15, 2024 10:31 AM

R50 ONE resource? And NOT all of those games autosave when you NEED them to.

My opinion isn't based on my liking of the game. You can go to any gaming comments page and see people bitching about it. I've met several game developers, and I'm completely comfortable calling them tiny dick narcissists who think they're smarter than everyone.

by Anonymousreply 52February 15, 2024 10:59 AM

R45 I also found Jedi Survivor hard. I had to finish it on the easy setting. I looked at a few of the boards and there were a substantial amount of complaints about its difficulty.

by Anonymousreply 53February 15, 2024 11:02 AM

[quote] I haven't played the Dead Space remake yet but have been considering it for a while.

It’s pretty much a shot for shot remake of the original, so if you liked the original and want to play an updated version, I’d recommend it. If you haven’t played the original I’d highly suggest it as it’s easily one of the best survival horror games ever made.

by Anonymousreply 54February 15, 2024 11:44 AM

Jedi Survivor is a rogue lite, similar to Elden Ring. Bosses are meant to be very difficult. That’s why there are difficulty settings. It’s one of the best games of last year, and one of the best Star Wars games ever made, not that that’s saying much.

by Anonymousreply 55February 15, 2024 11:47 AM

Now I just want an escape the Candle Light Suppers™ DLC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 15, 2024 1:01 PM

R55, the first Jedi game was far superior. I loved that.

I rage quit the second Jedi game shortly into it. It was over the top ridiculously difficult and stupid with the parkour.

There's a line that once crossed, it ceases to be fun.

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2024 1:31 PM

I still think we need a DL Discord.

Right now I'm playing Crusader Kings III, War Thunder, and Baldur's Gate III.

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2024 1:41 PM

[quote] Any other fans of XCOM or XCOM2?

Eyes on the prize.

by Anonymousreply 59February 15, 2024 4:58 PM

Finally getting into Alphen’s backstory in Tales of Arise. Going to check on when the Junon update comes out for the FF Rebirth demo.

by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2024 4:59 PM

I'm currently 150 into Elden Ring and think I'm kinda sorta nearing the end of it. I could play it for another 150 hours. Love it to death. When it's over I have Lies of P/Cyberpunk/Witcher 3/Subnautica on deck.

And shout-out to Stray, I f*cking LOVED that game.

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2024 7:57 PM

"one of the best Star Wars games ever made"

As someone who has played almost all of the Star Wars games ever made, I'll have to disagree with you on that. I personally feel that Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast was one of the best. Hell, even Rogue Squadron was better on my old PC. Jedi Survivor was trash for the reasons mentioned above. I like the characters of Cal and Merrin and BD-1 of course and I do hope they do another game but eliminate that stupid Parkour crap. The Force Unleashed was good.

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2024 8:27 PM

That’s a shame R57. I thought the second much better than the first. You’re also missing a huge, quite moving story, and there’s an action sequence in the third act that was so much fun and so fantastic, I died several times just to keep playing it. Just turn the difficulty down to the lowest, the enemies won’t be a problem then. The mechanics really aren’t that difficult, and when you learn the basics, you can pull off some spectacular looking kills.

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2024 10:20 PM

I disagree, R62 but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2024 10:21 PM

The first was SO MUCH BETTER than the second, it's not even funny, R63. The second is just horrible gameplay. Maybe the story is better, but dear god. It's not FUN.

If I have to turn the difficulty down to the lowest, the game is fucking broken. I play every other game on normal difficulty, it's absurd that I have to dial it down to 'story mode' to even start to have any fun.

by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2024 11:21 PM

I feel the same, r65. And I have no idea what "action sequence" in the third act r63 was referring to. If it's the one with Bode, that's the one that I had to switch to story mode to beat.

If I remember, I think the first Jedi game with Cal had a lot more planets to travel to. This one seemed very short in comparison and only had 4 planets. I hate that they put in so many stupid "creatures" too. And what is the point of the fish tank in the saloon? I really would have liked to see more of Zee, the droid from the First Republic. Her design was great only to be reduced to a "shop" later on. Whenever I got to the Force rifts, I would skip them because it was just more useless and frustrating parkour. And buying "music tracks" to play in the saloon was just dumb. I hated getting the stupid "hairstyles" for Cal. They made him look like a porn star.

by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2024 11:56 PM

I'm also playing Banishers. The lead character strangely resembles Beyonce. I wonder if the Carters have their greedy little hands in gaming now.

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2024 10:28 AM

r66 You could only go to 5 planets in FO. Which is a shame as neither game really gives you a sense of the vastness of the Star Wars universe. Its why for my money the best space game is still Mass Effect 2 because nearly every system had at least one planet you could explore for a mission yes the missions and maps might not have been very big but at least it gave me the sense of boldly going and all that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2024 10:36 AM

The sequence I was referring to was Cal and Merrin, where Merrin is using her powers to leap from place to place while battling an enormous robot. Jesus Christ, you tired old hags are exhausting. The game was a success whether you like it or not. Harping on parkour? Pathetic. Shut up. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2024 12:30 PM

I'm so sorry people have opinions and experiences that differ from yours and that you find that so intolerable, R69.

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2024 2:21 PM

DARKGEMINILORD

If you are at all a fan of the genre, you must elevate the Dead Space remake to the next game on your list. I have actually been taking my good sweet time in finishing the game because I love that first run experience and I don't want it to end.

I understand what you mean about The Bunker. What I enjoy about the game is that it reminds me in many respects of Alien Isolation. A lot of the mechanics are the same. But I won't. be sad when I finish the game. Which I will probably do in the next couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 71February 16, 2024 4:35 PM

Does anybody follow Bricky on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 72February 16, 2024 4:39 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 73February 16, 2024 4:47 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 74February 16, 2024 4:47 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 75February 16, 2024 5:02 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2024 5:03 PM

He does have some game play / Twitch style stuff but lately he is trying to become an influencer I think. I just think he is really cute.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2024 6:47 PM

Alan Wake (the first one, remastered on Xbox Series X) was pretty fun up until the end with a ridiculous "boss fight" with an excavator on a bridge without a save point right before it so you have to go through a huge difficult lead up every time you die, and you die almost instantly. I rage quit there and never finished.

But I still am looking forward to playing Alan Wake 2 at some point.

I loved "Control". Control was amazing. And it's in the same universe.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2024 4:37 AM

I want to get both the Yakuza: Like A Dragon games, but they're too expensive right now, even the older game is like 60 bucks on PS5.

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2024 8:36 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2024 8:43 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2024 8:43 AM

Cities Skylines, PlanetCoaster, Age of Empires 4, Shadow Gambit, Sniper Elite 4 — those are my recent ones.

I never watch someone play a game.

by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2024 8:51 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2024 8:53 AM

Your sock puppets were quick to w&w your pathetic excuse of a quip, Minge.

Shouldn’t you be out there harassing some poor bisexual lad?

by Anonymousreply 84February 17, 2024 9:30 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2024 9:52 AM

R66 I enjoyed butching Cameron--I mean--Cal up with a beard and longer hair. I think the Cal/ Merrin sequence is one of the better stages in a pretty "mid" game.

by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2024 10:26 AM

R80, I am currently trying Control on recommendation from a friend, but I just cannot get past the first fight with security in the oldest house. I'm not the best runner and gunner, and I just die over and over. I once got lucky and got past them, but had to leave for an appointment. Since I didn't understand the save points, when I came back to it, I was right back at the same stupid fight. Very Frustrating. I wish there was a baby mode to help me get past this section.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2024 12:30 PM

I’m enjoying the shooting and looting in Cyberpunk 2077 but god is the writing awful. Installed some mods yesterday that really improved the gameplay and quality of life. Is anyone else here a PC gamer? Do you mod or have you never tried it before? I’m pretty into it.

R52 Yeah, you only lose your money when you die and not anything else. That’s true in everything from Demon’s Souls until Elden Ring. And again, all of those games are autosaving constantly, in fact I can’t think of a single game that autosaves more frequently than the Souls series. It isn’t even possible to quit out without saving. Are you thinking of spawn checkpoints instead of save files? And I’m sure that a lot of game designers are assholes in a general kind of way. I still think your reaction is weird.

R58 i suggested this once and the reaction was very negative. Fuck off you autistic child, etc.

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2024 12:49 PM

Yes we do need a DL discord.

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2024 12:56 PM

I remember being so into the Roller Coaster Tycoon series when it came out (1, 2, and 3). I got into Planet Coaster when it was on Game Pass.

And yeah, games are expensive, but I get a lot of games via Game Pass (like "Control", which I only discovered because it came to GamePass) which helps a lot. I do the Microsoft Rewards, so I don't even have to pay full prices for Game Pass. Just by taking daily quizzes and stuff, I get a "free" month of Game Pass about every two months now.

You really can't beat that deal.

I used to do a lot of PC gaming but I've moved almost exclusively to xbox now. The big screen, surround sound, and comfortable couch win out over being able to mod and having to constantly spend tons of money upgrading graphics cards for the latest games, etc.

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2024 4:40 PM

I bought an XBox specifically for Starfield (and because they bought Obsidian), and the thing is basically just a dust collector at the moment.

I don't get it. I thought they'd learned their lesson from the XBONE and were concentrating on snapping up all these studios so they could have better exclusives, and arguable, it's in worse shape now.

by Anonymousreply 91February 17, 2024 4:46 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2024 6:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!