Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bidens new Instagram post is...wierd

leaning a little too aggresively into internet troll culture for my processing capabilities. Help.

Is this really the world we are now living in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2024 10:17 PM

It's funny.

And has received hundreds of thousands of likes

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2024 3:26 AM

I've seen this around but can someone explain what the red eyes mean?

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2024 3:36 AM

[quote] I've seen this around but can someone explain what the red eyes mean?

It's a "Dark Brandon" meme showing that the evil Biden was conspiring to have the Chiefs win to get Taylor Swift's endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2024 3:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2024 3:41 AM

Ugh, shit like this makes me feel old. Cute though.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2024 3:42 AM

The world is just going to keep getting stupider, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2024 3:43 AM

I love it. And it's in his personal account not the official for POTUS. MAGATs' heads are probably exploding.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2024 3:54 AM

I think it's hilarious. The Dark Brandon persona is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2024 4:06 AM

funny and smart play. attack and mock these assholes. they fight with no limits and no manners. why should we fret about being so proper.

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2024 4:13 AM

I love it. He should do more like this. And I love how he's taken "Dark Brandon" and used it to his advantage. Fuck the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2024 4:17 AM

Don't worry, even Joe didn't know what it meant and still doesn't, and never will. One of his staffers suggested it.

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2024 4:25 AM

[quote] And I love how he's taken "Dark Brandon" and used it to his advantage.

What advantage is that? You already know he polls behind Trump and is steadily fading

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2024 4:34 AM

Thanks Special Counsel Hur at R11, but we've heard enough from you.

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2024 10:10 AM

[quote] leaning a little too aggresively into internet troll culture for my processing capabilities. Help. Is this really the world we are now living in?

Wow, OP, you read everyone's mind.... We are definitely in danger here!!! Here's a scenario for your "processing capabilities" to wrestle with: A massive, orange pustule of a human being with the cognitive capacity of a shit fly on his best days, who is slathered in cheap pancake, diapered and wears a girdle with heels on the daily, whose only animating feature is narcissistic rage directed at destroying what is left of democracy and whose only gift is grifting and weaponizing the unmoored rage of a herd of snaggle toothed freaks with one frontal lobe among them into the destruction of the American experiment and the planet itself.

What do you get when you run that through your "processing capabilities"

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2024 1:10 PM

it's brilliant. Throwing back those silly anti-Biden memes back at the snowflakes who created them.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2024 1:15 PM

Smart move to engage the younguns, who get the bulk of their worldview from Instagram and TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2024 3:37 PM

CNN: Chiefs win Super Bowl. Here’s why that’s bad news for Joe Biden….

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote] It's funny. And has received hundreds of thousands of likes

Hundreds of thousands of people liked Hillary calling half the country “deplorables”. Those hundreds of thousands of people aren’t very smart politically.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2024 4:55 PM

It's funny. And truly, truly, at this point I think Biden will need to go "full USA politics, circa 2024" - be out there, dominate the news cycle, keep throwing shit at the MAGA fan, good or bad, be funny, be goofy, be heroic, be old, be salty, be passionate.... just soak up the sites and streams. Fucking win this thing.

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2024 5:05 PM

OP, your spelling is wiered (sic).

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2024 5:11 PM

R4, thanks PoisonedDragon for the exegesis link for Dark Brandon.

Explaining the appropriation and cooptation of the Dark Brandon meme underscores the power of the Biden Administration coopting ObamaCare and Bidenomics. All of them created by Trumpunlican operatives to damn the Biden Administration but, SURPRISED, now OWNED by the Biden Administration.

My favorite is the Gaff Fighting Meme about the ACA:

Dark Brandon saying about ObamaCare: "It's a Big Fucking Deal".

Magnificent messaging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2024 5:38 PM

[quote]You already know he polls behind Trump and is steadily fading

Thanks for sharing the hottest takes from Earth 2, hon.

Here on Earth 1 Biden's doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2024 6:30 PM

I think the last 90 days of the Biden Campaign will be BRUTAL for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2024 7:04 PM

[quote] Here on Earth 1 Biden's doing just fine.

Whichever one you are on, it’s definitely not the one that is reality.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2024 7:08 PM

I bought one of the big heads...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2024 7:10 PM

Biden will need to go "full USA politics, circa 2024" - be out there, dominate the news cycle, keep throwing shit at the MAGA fan, good or bad, be funny, be goofy, be heroic, be old, be salty, be passionate.... just soak up the sites and streams.

Isn't that what he spend three years doing whenever he escaped his handles ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2024 7:20 PM

R26 I don't think he escaped his handlers. Or said another way, when Joe went full Joe it was seen and heard through a filter: "oh Biden is going off script!! Oh, oh, he lost the play!!" Told to "jog" out to a plane, or up to a podium, he looked like he was old trying to seem young.

I know, I know I have a minority view: But I think after this week he should 1) get a third part medical examination to assure us of his mental capacity and 2) just be out there as much as possible. Be in the news every day. Old man yelling at cloud? Remember when the equipment collapsed at one of his rallies last month, hush crash, and he quipped immediately "for the record, I want it noted that wasn't me falling down." One of his best moments in months and months.

He's old. Don't run from it. Use it. Let Joe be Joe...

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2024 7:27 PM

Biden knows that Elections are won and lost in the previous 90 days before the election.

Joe is keeping his powder dry, letting MR PRESIDENT SIR, shoot himself in the foot.

We will know that Joe's team means businesses when someone asks Trump if Melania doesn't want to campaign for a rapist.

It will not be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2024 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!