Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oscars social media account accused of trolling Faye Dunaway

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2024 4:52 PM

I know it's the Fail, but this is HILARIOUS

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 11:48 PM

WE ARE NOT ONE OF YOUR FANS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 11:51 PM

Is the account run by a little gay boy?

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 11:52 PM

Homosexual boy!

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 11:54 PM

[quote] One wrote underneath: 'She will hate this so much, thank you.'

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 11:56 PM

Why can't they be obsessed about POSITIVE things?!

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 11:56 PM

And yet the Academy awarded Daniel Day-Lewis a second Oscar for being as over-the-top and ridiculous in THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2024 12:06 AM

Some of the ppl quoted in the Fail article sound like DL'ers!

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2024 12:15 AM

[italic]You DELIBERATELY! Embarrassed me! In front of a reporter! A REPORTER!

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2024 12:15 AM

Comment:

[quote]Why would they do this?

Welcome to Hollywood, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2024 12:20 AM

Barbara PLEASE! Please BARBARA!

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2024 12:26 AM

[quote]SOFT SUNLIGHT: This film did not ruin her career. She ruined her own career. She was notoriously difficult to work with.

[quote]MENOTAFRAID: Yes, and she is a miserable human being. She lives in NY near me and I’ve seen her many times. [italic]I saw her scream at a girl until she cried [/italic]because she said very discreetly, “Oh, it’s so nice to meet you. I love your work,” and no one was around at all. Everyone in the neighborhood despises her. It’s really sad.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2024 12:33 AM

When Faye passes away, we will miss her and her bitchy antics dearly.

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2024 6:13 AM

Her grave will be consistently littered with wire hangers and Comet.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2024 6:26 AM

^ The drag queen processions to her grave will be epic.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2024 4:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!