Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Favorite Super Bowl Commercials?

I liked the "business in the front, party in the back" Kawasaki commercial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2024 2:58 AM

Vince Vaughn and Tom Brady, Tom is likable in this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 11:12 PM

On my list from “****” to “BOMB”, nothing has ranked higher than “*1/2”.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2024 12:10 AM

Tony the goddamn Jesus ones.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2024 1:45 AM

Brady is all over the place, he was in the Dunkin commercial with Ben, J-Lo, and Matt Damon too

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2024 1:48 AM

*NOT the Jesus ones.

Typing without my glasses.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2024 1:49 AM

I haven't been impressed with any of them. Are the commercials the same on Paramount+ as they are on CBS?

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2024 1:57 AM

I liked the Ahnuld commercial with Danny DeVito

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2024 1:58 AM

This one outrages conservatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2024 11:14 PM

It seems there was a celebrity in almost every commercial. The problem is, I remember the celebrities: I don't remember the products the commercials were intended to showcase.

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2024 11:20 PM

Michael Cera Ve.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2024 11:54 PM

I actually (as a fairly non religious person) really liked the message of the Jesus ads.

My Dad, a devout Catholic, liked the message, but questioned why/how they paid for the ad.

Dunkin' Doughnuts was my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2024 11:57 PM

That the Jesus commercial outraged the evangelicals just proves that they are antithetical to the teachings of Jesus, which means they follow Satan.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2024 12:11 AM

I liked several of the commercials, the Arnold one was my favorite though.

I’m an atheist now but raised by religious nutters who I know would have criticized the Jesus commercial while totally missing the point which is what we are seeing online by conservatives.

Jesus would not have turned anyone away, he was about love and forgiveness, these are incompatible with religious zealots.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2024 1:00 AM

AOC blasts the Jesus commercial. The evangelicals aren't the only ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2024 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!