Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Puppy Bowl XX

Will you be watching this instead of the Superbowl?

They're live-streaming it this year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2024 7:14 AM

Link to a link of the live stream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 7:14 PM

Taylor Snift, the dog in the VIP seating is my favorite part.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 7:19 PM

I love the Puppy Bowl.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 10:46 PM

So do they have to pay the NFL a royalty for calling it a Bowl?

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 11:10 PM

Very exciting Puppy Bowl, though I was disappointed that they did away with the tailgating. I was also let down by the kitty halftime show, and that they also did away with the gerbils in the blimp bit, and a parrot singing the National Anthem. I liked that they recruited CNN for a cameo, but that ‘in memorium’ fade-out was a shocking heartbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote]that ‘in memorium’ fade-out was a shocking heartbreaker.

They didn't have to tell us that! They should have edited poor Sweetpea out of the game. Half the broadcast was about how tiny and timid she was and just when I was outraged she hadn't won the underdog award, they dropped that bomb.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2024 7:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!