Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I love Berlin

Went to the fisting night at Lab last night and went absolutely feral getting my ass busted up by literally anyone and everyone. At one point I was ass up on this leather bed with like 7 or 8 guys all taking turns punching my hole out 😳 And then came back to my hotel with like 11 guys that I met in the club and had a huge fisting orgy where we were all fucking and fisting each other till 10am 🫢 I love Berlin

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2024 10:37 PM

What I learned from being in Berlin is that fisting bottoms here can take two fists with pure ease. Like the amount of guys I double fisted last night was wild and they all took is soo easily 😮‍💨

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 6:03 PM

Jesus. Do you have to wear diapers, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 6:05 PM

I can't get fisted because of my hemmorhoid. It bleeds and increases the chances of hiv. That's why I avoid fisting areas.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 6:05 PM

Did you take the "From North" troll with you?

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 6:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 6:12 PM

Did they shove a bagful of emojis up there while they were at it?

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 6:42 PM

German men, gay or straight, are the kinkiest.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2024 6:47 PM

Berlin sounds like my kind of place!

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 6:49 PM

Can't wait for the "Ma'am, this is a Wendy's" cunt to show up and crack everyone up with their hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2024 6:50 PM

I love him too OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2024 6:52 PM

[quote]I can't get fisted because of my hemmorhoid. It bleeds and increases the chances of hiv. That's why I avoid fisting areas.

So very good to know, R3.

Does the smell of ass in these fisting areas make your ass bleed? That distinctive sound, like a cow pulling her foot from the mud?

By all means avoid Berlin, you might catch bleeding hemorrhoids and HIV even before collecting your luggage from the airport carousel.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2024 7:02 PM

r10 is behind the times by several decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2024 9:43 PM

[quote] By all means avoid Berlin, you might catch bleeding hemorrhoids and HIV even before collecting your luggage from the airport carousel.

I read the same thing on TripAdvisor

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 9:46 PM

The basement of Tom’s Bar in Berlin was the Kinkiest place I’ve ever been. The clawfoot bathtub in the middle was shall we say…well used.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2024 9:48 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2024 10:37 PM

My hole is still sore today

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2024 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!