Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rigged Super Bowl

On Howard Stern the guys were alleging that NFL & AFC are rigged and that the winners were decided already. The goal this year was to get Taylor Swift’s BF to the Super Bowl. They said ref calls throughout the season were rigged and they met at the beginning of the season and already knew the outcome. Howard made them move on quickly. What do think?

by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2024 12:53 AM

The latest MAGA bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 3:08 PM

It's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 3:10 PM

1: This sounds so implausible. Why get Taylor Swift's BF to the Super Bowl? So she will then attend and boost attention/viewing figures?

2: Not everything is MAGA related, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 3:10 PM

R3 This is a rumor started by MAGAts in response to their contempt for Taylor Swift.

It's completely MAGA generated, and it's complete bullshit.

That's why Howard Stern didn't entertain it. He won't feed that crap.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 3:12 PM

I love watching yassss Kweens vacillate if we were talking about Howard alone they’d be screeching about his gay jokes in the 90s

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 3:14 PM

Why are conspirators always so much better organized than everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 3:15 PM

R3 MAGA started a conspiracy theory that the Super Bowl is rigged for Kansas City to win so that afterward, Taylor Swift can go onto the field and publicly endorse Biden.

Yes, folks, they're that batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2024 3:15 PM

R7 I have not heard that part, the political endorsement

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 3:17 PM

You gotta LOVE the Maga Crazies, they really believe this shit. I've heard the Howard Stern interview on this& their hatred of Taylor Swift is funny.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2024 3:17 PM

R8 Oh, yeah. All the MAGAts on Twitter are spreading this.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2024 3:17 PM

R6 It's their OCD.

I don't care if this was rigged to get Swift and Kelce in the same place to get poison-blow-darted, this is really quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2024 3:33 PM

To R7 and R8, I do believe that a political endorsement of President Biden& VL Harris will be happening after Labor Day, end of September, early October by Taylor Swift. Honestly, I told a buddy of mine with $$$ ties to a PAC with the Democratic Party that Taylor Swift needs to appear at a campaign event to endorse Joe& Kamala. Maybe somewhere in the Midwest& the South, Pennsylvania, Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2024 3:35 PM

I'm sorry, its VP not VL, not enough dark roast coffee.

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 3:39 PM

The Chief's had a really down year, for them. By mid-season it looked like they might miss the playoffs. Through the rest of the season they won, largely, because of Mahomes play. Conspiracy theory based on: make the best QB in history... play well. Yeah, brilliant strategy.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2024 3:40 PM

Is Richard Christie still on the Stern show? He was a huge Chiefs fan. Maybe the other guys were all saying that to give him a hard time.

Kansas had a rough second half of the regular season, so if the NFL has been meaning to give this to them the whole time, they made subtle work of it. The rigging conspiracy allows people who hate Mahomes, who’s always been one of those love him or hate him personalities, to deny that he is a great quarterback who gets better in the pressure cooker of the post season.

The Chiefs are a perfect team for the MAGAs to hate. Travis has simped for the killer vaccine and acts like he wants to be black, while Mahones is nothing but an uppity mulatto with an even more uppity white wife. Add Taylor Swift, the good girl gone woke, who’s leading their little girls down the same primrose path, and it’s a perfect storm for Trump World.

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2024 3:40 PM

My MAGA sister says she refuses to watch the Super Bowl this year because of Kelce and Swift.

But I know she'll be watching and gnashing her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2024 3:44 PM

Conspiracy theorists say retarded shit: news at 11.

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2024 3:45 PM

This year's Super Bowl creates such a quandary for the MAGA cult.

On the one hand, they can't root for San Francisco to win, since it's a woke city full of drugs, crime, immigrants, and evil homosexuals.

On the other hand, they're not about to root for a team with a member who promotes COVID vaccines and who dates a liberal pop singer.

Such an awful day for these morons.

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2024 3:46 PM

I saw this pic this morning (Team Jesus vs. Team Soros). It's funny/sad that a few years ago the MAGAts were anti-49ers because they were the team from the "gay city" against the team from the heartland, and now they're supporting the 49ers because of Swift/Kelce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2024 3:46 PM

I hope the Chiefs win, Taylor rushes onto the field to be with Travis as they pass around the Lombardi trophy, and she rips open her 87-themed coat to reveal a T-shirt with a QR code... which leads to a voter registration site. It would [italic]so[/italic] piss off the MAGAts!

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2024 4:08 PM

I hope the Chiefs win so a few MAGAt heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2024 4:58 PM

Richard Christy celebrating the Chiefs and their win!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2024 12:32 AM

Q was Taylor Swift all along.

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2024 12:34 AM

It's painfully obvious these events are rigged. So is the NBA. You don't need Stern to tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2024 12:37 AM

What evidence of the obvious is causing you pain? How far up and down the food chain does the rigging go? Is peewee football in West Bumfuck rigged? Was Jim Thorpe a plant by the off-track betting industry to advance the rights of Native Americans? Was Babe Didrikson installed by the cane lobby?

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2024 12:44 AM

Oh great, another conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2024 12:49 AM

How would they even pull that off? All of the players on both sides would be part of it? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2024 1:02 AM

Exactly, r27.

Occam's razor.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2024 1:04 AM

You really think that's possible R28? Wouldn't somebody say something?

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2024 1:08 AM

You queens are stupid as hell. "How is that possible?" So naive! Not everything is a MAGA Conspiracy, causal sports fans have been saying similar things for the past decade . Long before Dump dreamed of running for office.

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2024 1:13 AM

Occam's razor would conclude that it was NOT rigged, r29

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2024 1:14 AM

Oh, sorry R31, sorry I misunderstood you..

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2024 1:16 AM

No problem, r32!

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2024 1:18 AM

People worldwide are mocking magas for saying the superbowl was rigged

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2024 1:21 AM

Imagine being a football player and deciding to undergo multiple traumatic brain injuries all the while knowing that your team won’t ever even make it to the playoffs during your career.

Can you conceive of how many people would be involved in rigging major sporting events/seasons? Let’s suppose you can imagine that. What is the likelihood that all of them will take that secret to their grave?

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2024 1:22 AM

R25 you snide little shit. Back in 2015 Ayesha Curry wife of Stephen Curry Tweeted and later deleted a post NBA games are rigged. Other WAGS and family members of players have hinted at it going all the way back to the infamous tom Brady controversy over a deflated ball. The point is this has nothing to do with Taylor Swift or MAGA really. This is something sports fans say every year. They're very emotional over these silly games and look for any justification for their losing team. R34 people worldwide tend to accept whatever they are told and have no ability to read between the lines. Shut up R35.

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2024 1:26 AM

Ok, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2024 1:31 AM

[quote]Back in 2015 Ayesha Curry wife of Stephen Curry Tweeted and later deleted a post NBA games are rigged

Well if THAT's not ironclad, proof, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2024 1:31 AM

Were they drinking the blood of infants at the celebration party?

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2024 1:33 AM

If you buy this shit you probably need to go up a size on your tin foil tiara, it seems to be cutting off circulation.

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2024 1:36 AM

I’m liberal, will vote for Biden again, and I believe it was rigged. Surprise surprise, the NFL has made $300 million extra since Taylor started appearing at games and her bf’s team wins

by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2024 1:40 AM

Apparently Trump voters don’t have a total monopoly on stupid, R41.

So the Illuminati are at it again? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2024 1:48 AM

Wake up, R42. It was the highest rated Super Bowl of all time. Like I said surprise surprise

by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2024 1:53 AM

Sports get rigged for gambling, not to promote pop stars.

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2024 1:55 AM

[quote] Well if THAT's not ironclad, proof, I don't know what is.

Do you have any ironclad proof that they are NOT rigged? I love how DL is now full of expert sports fans all of a sudden when the reality is you were watching Golden Girls reruns the night of the superbowl. You know more about Shady Pines than the NFL. Stick with what you know.

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2024 6:24 AM

[quote] $300 million extra since Taylor started appearing

By what metric is that measured?

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2024 12:35 PM

Will MAGAts boycott Vegas now, since the Superbowl was "rigged" there?

I hope so, I'd love to go and not have to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2024 12:39 PM

Record ratings for this year.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2024 12:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2024 1:16 PM

Sorry, r45, but the side who claims it's rigged is the side who has the burden of proof.

by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2024 12:02 AM

R50 fuck off caftan! You're not even a real sports fan. Nobody has to prove anything to you.

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2024 12:15 AM

Good lord

by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2024 12:33 AM

Good look at the conspiracy theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 14, 2024 12:44 AM

American culture is so very stupid.

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2024 12:46 AM

The anything for clicks and engagement will turn anything into a conspiracy. Social media is not real life people. The NFL hasn’t needed a Taylor Swift ever. The top QBs make 50 million a year.

Stop with the foolishness..

by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2024 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!