Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Most black dudes go both ways

Being a very fit, muscular, straight-acting and closeted bisexual white guy., I have slept with virtually all my straight black brothers on the down low. I have a theory that pertains to black men being so highly sexed, they are prepared to get into the sack with anyone who they perceive to be hot - be they make or female. Is my theory correct?

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2024 4:02 PM

My theory is that you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 1:25 PM

OP are you saying you slept with all your downlow hot “straight” black bros or that all you hot “straight” black bros were on the downlow. There is a difference and maybe the fact that they became friends with you in first place says something.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 1:33 PM

Your entire post is fantasy, so no.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 1:34 PM

The only part of OP's post that's accurate is he's white.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 1:43 PM

And you bottomed for every single one of your fantasy fucks.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 1:49 PM

Once you’ve had black, you never go back.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 2:05 PM

A Latin translation of that quote ^^^^ is on the Kardashians' heraldic coat of arms.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2024 2:38 PM

I wouldn't say most, but more than people think. Black men go nuts for big butts, sometimes regardless of the gender of the person

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2024 12:18 AM

Racist jungle fever bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2024 12:21 AM

Oh, for God’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2024 12:21 AM

Even assuming the story is true (unlikely), it really only says anything about the kinds of black men you hang out with, dude. Yeah, closeted men will be after that hot ass (if you're actually hot). No surprise there. It doesn't say anything about anyone in general.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2024 12:35 AM

OP? Does the word "stereotype" mean anything to you?

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] Yeah, closeted men will be after that hot ass (if you're actually hot). No surprise there.

r11 Honestly though, black guys will fuck any fat ugly creature as long as it's white.🤣

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2024 12:59 AM

Compared to White men, more Black men are on the downlow because homophobia is more prevalent in the Black community. But overall, no. Most Black men don't go both ways.

Do bi men always do this? Is the bi guy in this video correct about y'all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2024 3:13 AM

#thisisawendyssir

by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2024 3:22 AM

No actually most are just gay

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2024 3:44 AM

[quote]Being a very fit, muscular, straight-acting and closeted bisexual white guy.,

Any other self-aggrandizing adjectives you wanna slide in there, toots?

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2024 4:10 AM

r14 I've been watching a few videos on his channel lately, his honesty is refreshing but he basically views feminine gay men as women and pretty much thinks they are defective

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2024 3:26 PM

[quote]I have a theory that pertains to black men being so highly sexed, they are prepared to get into the sack with anyone who they perceive to be hot - be they make or female. Is my theory correct?

I also have a theory, OP:

My theory: You are a graduate of Trump University, where you studied "conservative race theory and sexuality" with Professor Mike Lindell.

Prove me wrong

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2024 3:37 PM

[quote] A Latin translation of “once you’ve had black, you never go back” is on the Kardashians' heraldic coat of arms.

Semel ad nigratorum, numquam reverteris.

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2024 4:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!