Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Indiana AG Clutches Pearls, Launches Website to Snitch on Dirty School Lesson Plans

And of course, the white devil is named Todd!

The web portal is meant to gather information from parents, students, and other narcs about content they believe to be objectionable in Indiana classrooms. Materials can be submitted from K-12, colleges and universities, even the state's medical school. The information is neither anonymous nor secured, and early submissions were leaked to the public within days of the site's launch. So everyone will know which kid's mother complained about "That damned uppity driver" in Driving Miss Daisy.

It might take a bit of extra time, but it sure would be a shame if a few dozen creative homos submitted phony reports to turn this around on Todd.

I mean, have you even READ the Bible? The book's chock full of rape, incest, slavery, child murder, and brown people who get along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 4:16 PM

Why do they always look like that?

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 12:27 PM

If only McCarthy had the interwebs.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 12:31 PM

R2 I swear, my mother is the illegitimate spawn of Joe McCarthy.

She’s fat and sweaty, and always accusing everybody of everything!

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 4:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!