Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary slips the knife into Biden. His age a legitimate issue.

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton said she believes President Biden’s age is a “legitimate” campaign issue even as the commander-in-chief is under fire over a damning special counsel’s report accusing him of being senile.

“I talked to people in the White House all the time, and you know, they know it’s an issue, but as I like to say, ‘look, it’s a legitimate issue,’” Clinton told MSNBC’s Alex Wagner earlier this week. “It’s a legitimate issue for [ex-President Donald] Trump who’s only three years younger, right? So it’s an issue.”

The former Democrat presidential nominee and secretary of state also said during Wednesday’s interview that it might be hard for Biden and Trump to connect with younger voters, the president should highlight his background as an “experienced” leader.

-------------------

Meanwhile Bill is advising Newsom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 22, 2024 8:10 PM

Can we please go back to having presidential candidates who are younger than 70? Reagan was the oldest ever president when he was elected in 1980, and at this point he seems positively spry in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 5:41 AM

The dumb bitch who lost to Trump (TRUMP!!!!) shouldn't be giving out advice to anyone.

Her arrogance & shortsighted campaign changed the world for the worse & we still see & feel it today.

Her '16 vacation over campaigning & celebrity hangout parties did her dumb ass in & ruined the nation in ways that it would never come back from.

Has she said Bill's trips to pedo island would've been a legitimate issue if she was running in '24 or did the MSNBC gang just sidestep that issue entirely to get her smug wrinkled ass back on camera?

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 5:51 AM

Why would they have to 'connect with younger voters'? You have two choices. Or don't vote at all.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 6:07 AM

She needs to shut up, unless she’s got a legit back-up candidate. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 6:12 AM

The dems need to come up with someone else. Newsome.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 6:15 AM

Of course it’s a legitimate issue. Both Trump and Biden are OLD.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 10:51 AM

Newsom was the obvious choice, he's the only Democrat with the guts and tactical clarity to go on the attack against Rethugs. He isn't scared of going and talking directly to their base either, which is what the Democrats should have been doing since 2016. Instead they decided to project themselves as the party of hollywood trannys instead of the party of labor rights and money for the working class. We're in a voluntary gerontocracy because people under age 40 refuse to vote. Doomed country.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2024 10:56 AM

It's begun.. the Dem heavyweights dropping hints about Biden no longer being the one to head up the presidential ticket. Watch for more leaks to come shortly about what Obama may or may not think.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 11:02 AM

There’s some weirdness surrounding Newsom. For one thing, his ex-wife is engaged to Don Jr.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2024 11:07 AM

Wouldn't Newsom have to ditch Kamala as the VP though? Can't have two candidates from same state on the ticket, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2024 11:44 AM

r3 really didn't learn anything from 2016

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2024 11:48 AM

While still mayor, Datalounge HATED Newsom as a right wing tool of big business. Then he pulled that gay marriage stunt.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2024 11:52 AM

I don't like the CA governor even a little bit.

I love Josh Shapiro, governor of PA. He's not on anybody's radar, but he should be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 11:58 AM

At age 76 Hillary is only 5 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2024 12:06 PM

Gays, please let go of your current presidential dreams for the reptilian Gov. Handsome. The current state of California with its levels of homelessness, hyper-regulation, runaway housing costs, insane leftist city councils, and highly publicized open drug markets with fentanyl zombies shitting in the streets are not sellling points to the independents who will decide this election.

People are leaving CA at unprecedented rates and moving into red states, which is telling as to which way the wind blows - away from California.

Oakland, with its businesses shuttering because of crime, will become the poster child for Newsom’s campaign, alongside San Francisco and its junkies and LA and its homeless caravans.

No, it’s not all Newsom’s fault, but the optics are scary. People value safety and security and affordability over an old gay marriage push and a candidate’s slick appearance.

He will be presented by Republicans as an out-of-touch and hypocritical elite presiding over a state in chaos with its refugees streaming into Florida and Texas.

Biden is too old, but Newsom isn’t the right replacement at this point. Someone more moderate and not from a coastal state would be a better bet, but the switch should have happened months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2024 12:15 PM

She wants to be president- too late Hilarity

You lost the election in 2016 to that buffoon Krump.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2024 12:25 PM

I think Newsom being from California could be a plus in terms of Kamala. It gives the Dems an easy out for not putting her back on the ticket. Though Newsom would have to come up with another BIPOC woman as his VP.

Would Andy Beshear be considered too young for President? He's got it all!

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2024 12:29 PM

Hunter’s dick for president!

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2024 12:30 PM

But she's not running for president, R14.

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2024 12:43 PM

People who keep thinking Gavin Newsom should be or is going to be President are delusional and live in an alternate reality.

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2024 12:53 PM

Bit hurtful, to be honest. It's not as if they couldn't see this coming when they made him their candidate 4 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2024 12:57 PM

Interesting the post is weighing Hill's opinion as valuable. Now.

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2024 1:02 PM

I said the exact same thing yesterday - this is coordinated. They are giving Biden the hook. He will be out this week, maybe even tonight after the Superbowl.

They are worried about Trump winning in another squeaker, but hey are even more worried about a Haley landslide. A Haley landslide would be as bad for Democrats as 1980. It would set the tone for a decade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2024 1:24 PM

R13 I agree 100% with you on Shapiro. He comes across as confident and strong - just what is needed in a President. However, I think he's too new. He would be viable in 2028.

Let's face it - the Republicans can't go after Biden's track record for the past four years (it's practically stellar) or his policies he has put in place. So they aim for 'his age' - completely ignoring Trump's age and own senility. At least Hillary is being fair - she is saying there's a legit issue between BOTH candidates concerning age. I have more confident in Biden - he surrounds himself with the right people.

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2024 1:29 PM

When Joe Biden drops out, who will be the person kind enough to announce it on here as “JOE BIDEN’S COLLAPSE IS COMPLETE!”

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2024 1:33 PM

Shapiro? SHAPIRO???

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2024 1:33 PM

[quote] who will be the person kind enough to announce it on here as “JOE BIDEN’S COLLAPSE IS COMPLETE!”

You mean again ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2024 1:36 PM

Also, if the R1 of the JOE BIDEN’S COLLAPSE IS COMPLETE thread could post “MIGHTY JOE BIDEN!” For irony.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2024 1:40 PM

Biden is the victim of elder abuse. He'd prefer be at home, watching reruns of Columbo and trying to figure out who the villain is.

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2024 1:41 PM

R15 believes every right wing propaganda article

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2024 2:18 PM

I don't believe that any sane rational person wouldn't believe that a person's age should be taken into account for an incredibly powerful and stressful position. It would be stupid to try to say it isn't an issue because it is and always should be. If it weren't then why can't 10 year olds run to be president or even 30 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 31February 11, 2024 2:22 PM

R30, it doesn’t matter what I believe. This is how independents largely perceive the state of California.

I discussed the importance of optics in the post. Close your eyes and keep wishing hard. 2016 was a surprise to most. 2024 should not be.

Also, everything that challenges your world view or makes you uncomfortable is not right wing propaganda. That has become a tired response that is dismissive to people’s concerns and values and is causing a hemorrhage of Democratic voters at a time when they are needed more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 32February 11, 2024 2:26 PM

Oh my Lord, are you saying that a depraved sociopath like Killary Cunton is capable of betraying the very people she claimed to be her dearest friends until not so long ago? That is SO SHOCKING! 🙄

However, it's not as if Genocide Joe were any better; if he weren't well on his way to becoming a vegetable, he would have happily done the same to anyone whose downfall could have provided him with any benefits.

by Anonymousreply 33February 11, 2024 2:27 PM

I don't think you could have someone else as new nominee with Harris as their veep; it would be worse than just dumping her outright. Most likely she would insist on running, remote possibility she finds a way to gracefully withdraw enough to satisfy the howling wokesters.

Newsom would be lucky to get as many electoral votes as Clinton did.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2024 2:30 PM

As Trump might say; Crooked Clintons!

by Anonymousreply 35February 11, 2024 2:35 PM

She hasn't betrayed Biden, R33. She even said she still supports his re-election. She's just pointing out the elephant in the room.

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2024 2:35 PM

Doesn't she have a Broadway musical to produce?

by Anonymousreply 37February 11, 2024 2:41 PM

R37 What a delightful difference. She spends her time producing Broadway musicals, and her 2016 opponent spends his time in and out of courtrooms, fighting 91 felonies.

by Anonymousreply 38February 11, 2024 2:43 PM

You sure do love your NY Post, OP.

by Anonymousreply 39February 11, 2024 2:50 PM

I have no love for Hillary, but kudos to her for speaking out while there's still time.

by Anonymousreply 40February 11, 2024 2:58 PM

From the various alternative sources I selected it just for you r39

by Anonymousreply 41February 11, 2024 3:03 PM

Lol, r41/OP, you do it to provoke.

by Anonymousreply 42February 11, 2024 3:06 PM

Messy, but entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 43February 11, 2024 3:17 PM

Still time to do what, R40?

by Anonymousreply 44February 11, 2024 3:27 PM

Cunt continues cunting - but she's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 45February 11, 2024 3:34 PM

Do you think Biden realizes that if he insists on running against Trump, and loses, he’ll be the most hated man in America?

by Anonymousreply 46February 11, 2024 3:35 PM

[quote] I agree 100% with you on Shapiro. He comes across as confident and strong - just what is needed in a President. However, I think he's too new. He would be viable in 2028.

He should follow the current trend, and not run until he’s in his late seventies.

by Anonymousreply 47February 11, 2024 3:37 PM

He doesn't realise anything, R46.

If he really does have dementia, it's sick to have him trotted out. His mind fogs are uncomfortable to watch.

If he is in the early stages of Alzheimers or dementia, then plonking him in front of a crowd of journalists popping out questions he's expected to answer immediately, is warped.

by Anonymousreply 48February 11, 2024 3:40 PM

She should be quiet about this. She should.

by Anonymousreply 49February 11, 2024 3:43 PM

[quote] There are 12 contests (11 states and Washington DC) still with time on the clock for a potential new entrant to the Democratic race, but three of those expire on Friday - Connecticut, Indiana and Maryland.

[quote] So if President Biden were to withdraw, say, this week, there would still be time for other Democrats to get their names on the ballot in some states.

[quote] But even if they did, a new entrant in the race would have no way of securing a majority of the delegates at the ballot box.

[quote] In that case, the nominee would likely have to be decided at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in August.

[quote] If this were the case, we may see a broad group of presidential hopefuls such as Vice President Kamala Harris and California Governor Gavin Newsom jockeying to convince the more than 4,000 Democratic delegates to give them the nomination.

If the Democrats want to persuade Biden to resign, they have to act quickly - and even then, the next stages will involve much more uncertainty than anyone wants in an election year. There's no easy answer here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 11, 2024 3:49 PM

Is being fat a legitimate issue too, Hils?

After all, “Donald Trump is fat.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 11, 2024 3:58 PM

Keep trollin'.

by Anonymousreply 52February 11, 2024 4:01 PM

They are getting this out of the way BEFORE Trump is anointed as the Republicunt nominee.

The campaign doesn't begin before the Democratic Convention ends.

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2024 4:40 PM

Andy Bashear, Gretchen Whitmer, and Josh Shapiro are the future of Democratic Presidential politics.

Amy Klobuchar is the future leader in the Senate, and Hakeem Jeffries in the House.

Kamala has a future as Attorney General or on the Supreme Court. She’s never going to be President.

by Anonymousreply 54February 11, 2024 4:49 PM

Hillary seems to have never gotten the message to go away.

by Anonymousreply 55February 11, 2024 4:50 PM

Hillary is right. I wouldn't vote for Biden is a billion years. He needs to drop out or I will vote for trump or no one at all. He a lame duck president that has accomplished nothing except trans supremacy and killing kids in faza.

by Anonymousreply 56February 11, 2024 4:50 PM

*Gaza

Bifen Is a homophobe and his record reflects this.

by Anonymousreply 57February 11, 2024 4:51 PM

Biden was really early to jump on the “trans kids are beautiful” trend.

by Anonymousreply 58February 11, 2024 4:54 PM

R57, you have to concentrate when you breathe, right? Are you a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 59February 11, 2024 4:55 PM

Kamala Harris really should have been Biden’s Attorney General. She would have started prosecuting Dump and Company on day one. Her abilities are not being utilized as VP.

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2024 5:12 PM

Didn’t Biden officiate at a same sex wedding?

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2024 5:14 PM

Lifeline from Israel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2024 5:16 PM

R61, Only after it became a popular position. When it mattered he opposed gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 63February 11, 2024 5:16 PM

Of course Biden would have never asked Kamala for AG, he needs his support team of old white men.

by Anonymousreply 64February 11, 2024 5:17 PM

[quote]Only after it became a popular position. When it mattered he opposed gay rights.

When it mattered, he pretty much forced Obama into supporting gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 65February 11, 2024 5:22 PM

[quote]Still time to do what, [R40]?

Time to eat today's sensible meal, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 66February 11, 2024 5:42 PM

^^point being, asshole, it’s too late to nominate someone else

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]people under age 40 refuse to vote

Patently untrue

From Tufts University: "We estimate that 50% of young people, ages 18-29, voted in the 2020 presidential election, a remarkable 11-point increase from 2016 (39%) and likely one of the highest rates of youth electoral participation since the voting age was lowered to 18."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote]I agree 100% with you on Shapiro. He comes across as confident and strong - just what is needed in a President. However, I think he's too new

I have two words for you: BARACK OBAMA

Obama was a total neophyte, so "new," too new.

by Anonymousreply 69February 11, 2024 6:30 PM

Actually, I think the upcoming election will show the biggest turnout ever of voters under 30. There are so many issues at stake that directly affect the younger American population and the news and all of social media doesn't let them forget it.

by Anonymousreply 70February 11, 2024 6:32 PM

R65, no he didnt. Obama was planning to come put as a same sex marriage supporter closer to the 2012 election. Biden just sped up the process because hes a fuckup with dementia and spilled the beans.

by Anonymousreply 71February 11, 2024 6:43 PM

Obama on gay marriage:

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2024 6:46 PM

"A legitimate issue" is an issue that not only is real but comes from a reasonable source.

Mrs. Clinton is speaking as a politician, and she offers the right, or one of the right, way to respond to it. "He's a proven leader. He knows what he's doing. He has a real record. He is leading his administration. He is engaged, active, running the show where it needs to be run by him."

The games being played against Biden (whom I've never liked but whom I strongly support for the next election because his positions are mostly right to me - that's how a responsible citizen approaches things) are propagandistic, motivated by media-driven revenue dreams and cynicism, and irresponsible in the lack of journalistic professionalism. Bias and fascism and their enablers are running the show. And the American people, suckers as they've been for the last 58 years, are in their ignorance embracing a crisis fourth only to the Civil War, the Revolution, and the British Sack of DC in the War of 1812. And the consequences will corrupt and deflect the USA for the next generation, at least.

If "minorities" and the young want a say they need to vote. Because of who didn't vote, we had Trump, saw a lacerated Obama presidency, and are enduring the collapse of the 165-year run of the Republican Party because the slavers have once again convinced the ignorant whites they step on to once again stomp others down for the nerve of expecting equality.

by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote]no he didnt. Obama was planning to come put as a same sex marriage supporter closer to the 2012 election.

So he forced Obama into taking a moral stance rather than a nakedly political one.

by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2024 6:54 PM

[quote] If "minorities" and the young want a say they need to vote. Because of who didn't vote, we had Trump,

This is the evilness of the older generation of Democrats. We had Trump because the Democrats no longer had a message which resonated with the base of the democratic party, the working class. So the white working class abandoned them. Hillary visited the Atlanta suburbs but never once Wisconsin. This is not the fault of young people or minorities, whom you expect to carry you on their shoulders like a Chinese princess.

by Anonymousreply 75February 11, 2024 7:03 PM

R74, it was a nakedly political stance on both of their parts. Their tune only changed when they saw pollingthst showed popular opinion among Democrats had suddenky shifted from anti gay to neutral

by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2024 7:33 PM

Polling that showed*

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2024 7:34 PM

We had Trump because even though Clinton got almost 3 million more votes than Trump, the Electoral College foisted the loser upon an unfortunate nation and world.

by Anonymousreply 78February 11, 2024 7:45 PM

The Democrats had plenty of opportunities to get rid of the electoral college. They benefited from it too.

Remember the electoral college saves both parties money. It would be financially impossible to run a 50 state campaign. The electoral college allows the race and campaign to be narrowed to a few states where resources can be allocated.

I believe we will see the United States become a parliamentary democracy before getting rid of the electoral college.

by Anonymousreply 79February 11, 2024 8:16 PM

Whoopi Goldberg said the electoral college was founded on slavery.

by Anonymousreply 80February 11, 2024 8:29 PM

And Sunny agreed.

by Anonymousreply 81February 11, 2024 8:50 PM

[quote]We had Trump because even though Clinton got almost 3 million more votes than Trump, the Electoral College foisted the loser upon an unfortunate nation and world.

Hillary’s campaign ignored states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. She was arrogant and took it for granted that she’d win those states. She was mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 82February 11, 2024 9:06 PM

All aspects of American democracy at the time of founding reference slavery. The electoral college does not specifically reference it; however because the decision to apportion electors was based on population, it was fought over whether the significant population of slaves in the South would count towards their census. The 3/5 Compromise allowed one slave to count as 3/5 of a human in the census.

The electoral college was specifically designed because the founders distrusted democracy. They wanted a pool of electors who were not bound to vote for the candidate whom they represented in case something terrible went wrong. Clearly as 2016 showed, they were naïve.

by Anonymousreply 83February 11, 2024 9:13 PM

Oh look, another Biden is an old grampa thread.

1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole, and provided funds for youth mental health.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year. This was struck down but the Supreme Court, however, the administration has announced a new plan to forgive billions in loans that were qualified under special programs but not done due to DOE mismanagement in previous years. Read the article above)

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze

by Anonymousreply 84February 11, 2024 9:20 PM

Oh look, another princox who thinks publishing a white paper will somehow make Biden younger and more lucid.

by Anonymousreply 85February 11, 2024 9:24 PM

Oh look, r85 is retarted.

by Anonymousreply 86February 11, 2024 9:28 PM

[quote] She was arrogant and took it for granted that she’d win those states. She was mistaken.

Her hubris was just daring the gods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 11, 2024 9:28 PM

I've only read r1's ridiculous response,

[QUOTE]Can we please go back to having presidential candidates who are younger than 70?

to know it thinks either Dean Phillips or Trump are preferable. Go eat a compost pile.

by Anonymousreply 88February 11, 2024 9:28 PM

r84, I assume it must be very frustrating for you to know that Biden being too old trumps all that.

But it does.

by Anonymousreply 89February 11, 2024 9:28 PM

Dear smarmy cunt at r85, nothing will make Biden or Trump younger. A list of accomplishments shows a history of institutional knowledge and comprehending how government, and better yet - politicians, work to govern in the best interests of the American people. Biden is a combination of FDR (with all the Pandemic recovery) and LBJ (with the passing of the ACA).

And no, r89, age does not trump any of the as Biden trumps, Trump.

by Anonymousreply 90February 11, 2024 9:31 PM

Did any of you listen to what Hillary said - ALL OF IT - or just read the NY Post’s spin?

by Anonymousreply 91February 11, 2024 9:40 PM

He didn’t run in 2016 so she could. And she fucked it up by ignoring key states and choosing a running mate as exciting as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 92February 11, 2024 9:45 PM

I don't think that was what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 93February 11, 2024 9:55 PM

It wasn't, r93.

by Anonymousreply 94February 11, 2024 9:59 PM

[quote]Did any of you listen to what Hillary said - ALL OF IT - or just read the NY Post’s spin?

That's like asking if people read all of the special counsel's report, instead of just the important part about Biden losing his memory.

by Anonymousreply 95February 11, 2024 10:05 PM

R20, always remember, DLers apply the same levels of logic and rational analysis to politics as they do to Project Runway. So they think the presidency is the same as a TV talent show.

by Anonymousreply 96February 11, 2024 10:12 PM

[quote]Wouldn't Newsom have to ditch Kamala as the VP though? Can't have two candidates from same state on the ticket, I thought.

War calls for sacrifice. I guess we'll just have to take another one for the team.

by Anonymousreply 97February 11, 2024 10:13 PM

[quote]Oh look, [R85] is retarted.

Pot, kettle.

by Anonymousreply 98February 11, 2024 11:15 PM

[quote]Biden is a combination of FDR (with all the Pandemic recovery) and LBJ (with the passing of the ACA).

Like I said, sex-crazed psycho with a grandpa fetish.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2024 11:15 PM

Such a burn, r98.

by Anonymousreply 100February 11, 2024 11:21 PM

Biden's administration has accomplished a lot, but there is no one to present the message - no spokespeople. One would think that it would be something Kamala could do, but she doesn't. Christie was correct when he said that Biden has lost the ability to articulate the message forcefully. He said Obama could and Biden of a few years ago could. But, this iteration of Biden can't. He just has no energy when speaking. Grandpa Joe of four years ago, who charmed audiences, is now Old Man Joe, ready for Shady Pines. But, he's still not a major cunt like Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 101February 11, 2024 11:29 PM

If Biden gets elected, he's going to resign early on in his term. That's why it's problematic, people don't believe Kamala is up to the job.

by Anonymousreply 102February 11, 2024 11:32 PM

People have barely though about whether or not Kamala is "up to the job." It's a nonsense talking point.

by Anonymousreply 103February 11, 2024 11:34 PM

I don't get it. Now is not the time for Democrats to be doing this. We need to stand behind Biden. Shut the fuck up, Hillary. All of this noise only makes Trump a winnable candidate. Trump. The guy who started an insurrection. You are making it so Trump will win. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 104February 11, 2024 11:49 PM

Democrats are prone to panic r104. It has always been thus. Everybody, calm your tits.

by Anonymousreply 105February 11, 2024 11:53 PM

[quote] Shut the fuck up, Hillary.

People have been saying that since 1992 but Lady Macbeth knows what she is doing. Now's the time to strike if she and Bill want to put their own man in.

by Anonymousreply 106February 11, 2024 11:57 PM

who exactly is "their man" and how exactly do they put him in r106?

by Anonymousreply 107February 11, 2024 11:58 PM

R103, people have thought. Jeez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 12, 2024 2:29 AM

Hillary won the popular vote.

Incel Bernie bros gave us Trump. And I’ll never look past it.

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2024 3:50 AM

[quote] Hillary won the popular vote.

Winning her a Participation Award

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 12, 2024 3:56 AM

[quote]Hillary won the popular vote.

She knows how the Electoral College works. She understands the rules.

She didn’t have a strategy and she played the game poorly.

by Anonymousreply 111February 12, 2024 10:18 AM

R32 The endless demonization and mockery of California is a right wing project and you know it. The best way to address misinformation about the state is to put someone like Gavin on the national stage on the attack against all that bullshit. It won't work on him because he actually calls out the lies and the cherry picking. Maybe he could point out what a drain all those welfare queen red states are on California's resources.

by Anonymousreply 112February 12, 2024 10:28 AM

New York City is demonized and mocked just as much as California and Trump won. The idiots in hooterville love him.

by Anonymousreply 113February 12, 2024 11:45 AM

R104, what Hillary said was actually quite tame. She said Biden's age is an issue, but so is Trump's. She said Biden should play up the wisdom and experience that age has given him. She also said he's been a good president and she wants him to be re-elected. I actually respect her for acknowledging the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 114February 12, 2024 11:52 AM

[quote] She said Biden's age is an issue, but so is Trump's.

She had to do a “both sides” when talking about Biden being too old.

by Anonymousreply 115February 12, 2024 12:17 PM

WEHT Robby Mook?

by Anonymousreply 116February 12, 2024 1:16 PM

R116 he went on to become Bud Light’s marketing chief.

by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2024 1:38 PM

Biden's continued statements about not being compromised by old age are beginning to seem themselves like confirmation of it.

by Anonymousreply 118February 12, 2024 4:27 PM

R118, true. Reagan was able to diffuse the issue with a joke and laugh it off. Biden did what is typical of an old person with dementia, which is to get angry when confronted with their decline.

by Anonymousreply 119February 12, 2024 4:35 PM

Remember that Reagan was at a capacity that he was able to be influenced by Nancy Reagan’s astrologer. Biden may be in the same position.

by Anonymousreply 120February 12, 2024 4:38 PM

Oh look, another Biden is an old grampa thread.

1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole, and provided funds for youth mental health.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year. This was struck down but the Supreme Court, however, the administration has announced a new plan to forgive billions in loans that were qualified under special programs but not done due to DOE mismanagement in previous years. Read the article above)

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze

Oh, and I suspect that Biden has been through a campaign or two and realizes that the 90 days before November 5th is when he will drop the hammer and call out Trump for the traitorous piece of shit he is. So far, the only thing Republicans have is ... he's old, is getting old. Biden is letting it run its course. BEFORE the critical 90 days. Pfffft.

Biden knows he is not running against just Trump, he is running against the entire Plantation South Evangelical White Supremacists of the entire congress. I trust Biden. He knows what he is doing.

by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2024 5:07 PM

R121, it’s Biden you should be reminding. Then after a day or two , remind him again. In another day or two, again remind him, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2024 5:14 PM

OP, stop being a drama queen and stop cherrypicking to push an agenda. She didn't "slip a knife into Biden". Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2024 5:18 PM

r122, Biden knows.

Fuckwad.

No BEETS!

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2024 5:23 PM

Biden has a better memory and is more intelligent than you, R122.

by Anonymousreply 125February 12, 2024 5:24 PM

r122 is both ageist and racist.

by Anonymousreply 126February 12, 2024 5:33 PM

Well, this aged well: an article from 2009 suggesting that Obama signalled the end of baby boomer presidents...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 12, 2024 6:19 PM

R 2 nailed it. I’m too disgusted to read any further . She is a dumb bitch —— fucking cunt —- just throw gas on the fire. She fucking lost to Trump so she might as well drown herself in a bottle of peroxide until the stitches of her many facelifts dissolve into a nice grease pool around her gargantuan ankles I’m pissed

by Anonymousreply 128February 12, 2024 6:27 PM

we can deal with this AFTER he is reelected..otherwise, we will get stuck with trump again

by Anonymousreply 129February 12, 2024 6:39 PM

[quote] She had to do a “both sides” when talking about Biden being too old.

Knowing the Biden remark would get all the attention. Hillary is second to none with deniable treachery

by Anonymousreply 130February 12, 2024 7:25 PM

When I was watching Biden on TV a few nights ago, I was thinking, “dear God, don’t make a mistake at a press conference dealing with your memory.” He then mixed up the leaders of Mexico and Egypt. He mentions the rosary he always wears commemorating the memory of his son, saying it’s from, “our lady of…” and trails off, forgetting the name. When a reporter says the public has concerns about his age, he said, “that’s YOUR judgement. That’s not the judgement of the press.”

Look, I’d stand in the rain for hours to vote for him even if he was in a coma. And I agree he’s done a good job as president. But he SEEMS like he’s losing it, at least in public, and in politics the appearance of weakness is the same as actual weakness. And as I said earlier in this thread, his insistence on running seems in itself like a sign of dementia.

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2024 8:53 PM

^ r131 - Sure, Jan...whatever.

by Anonymousreply 132February 12, 2024 8:57 PM

She's not wrong. It is an issue. Does anyone think it isn't? Ignoring it will only give the other side more ammunition. For what it's worth I think it reflects poorly on both sides that we're likely to get the exact same choices we had last time around.

by Anonymousreply 133February 12, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] He mentions the rosary he always wears commemorating the memory of his son, saying it’s from, “our lady of…” and trails off, forgetting the name.

I saw that too and wondered why that hasn’t been mentioned as much.

by Anonymousreply 134February 12, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] I saw that too and wondered why that hasn’t been mentioned as much.

Even now the media try to cut him some slack when they can. But the balloon has burst.

by Anonymousreply 135February 12, 2024 9:12 PM

This is elder abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 12, 2024 9:19 PM

Lol, give it a rest, trolls.

by Anonymousreply 137February 12, 2024 9:46 PM

Seriously. And I'm rolling my eyes HARD at R130.

My god, you idiots are so fucking gullible. You're either trolls yourself, or your troll fodder mindlessly parroting what trolls feed you with.

Just shut up and concentrate on doing everything you can to keep the mentally deranged fascist abusive predator and traitor TRUMP out of office.

by Anonymousreply 138February 12, 2024 10:45 PM

Damn

by Anonymousreply 139February 12, 2024 10:53 PM

Biden is evil . Just looking st him makes me angry. Uglieness and hatred wont win

by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2024 12:46 AM

Chinese and Iranian. Slaves. Useless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2024 12:50 AM

When they said the Capitol was in Cleveland they gave it away.

by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2024 1:01 AM

Here's how slaves who don't perform to standard get dealt with

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2024 1:08 AM

[quote] Just shut up and concentrate on doing everything you can to keep the mentally deranged fascist abusive predator and traitor TRUMP out of office.

We are. We’re encouraging Biden not to run.

by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2024 1:54 AM

This is so nice of you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2024 1:59 AM

R144, for clarification we are talking about the only rapist running for president.

by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2024 2:04 AM

She's always been a cunt, at heart.

by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2024 2:23 AM

There is nothing in James Madison's notes to indicate that.

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2024 12:59 PM

Repigs seizing on the issue:

"House Republicans are activating a weekslong, perhaps monthslong, plan to keep questions about President Biden’s mental state in the spotlight, The GOP planning includes hearings and possibly even subpoenas for documents and recordings. Sources close to House GOP leaders are blunt that they don’t think it even matters what they find. These sources think that any fight will make the White House look bad.

Three House committee chairs wrote to Attorney General Merrick Garland last evening to demand a transcript — plus any recordings — of Biden’s interview with special counsel Robert Hur. Next, we’re told, House Republicans plan to seek testimony from Hur — and would ask him both about how Biden’s storage of sensitive documents could have hurt national security, and about the president’s mental acuity in the interview."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2024 1:39 PM

This thread amazes me.

Cunt, bitch, whore, loser... it's either Patsy Stone describing the next issue's mood board or Hillary's DL collapse is complete.

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2024 3:14 PM

[quote]This thread amazes me.

Why, r150? It's a pretty standard troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 151February 13, 2024 3:24 PM

How is that, R151? She said it. People are attacking her. That is surprising to me. I thought she was sacred. Where's the troll element? The name calling of the sacred?

by Anonymousreply 152February 13, 2024 3:30 PM

I eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2024 3:33 PM

It's so nice that I don't have to defend Hillary to millennials or even pretend to like her anymore. I did my duty and voted for her husband twice and for her once. Now I can just hold my nose when she opens her mouth. She's so disliked that no one wants her or her husband on the campaign trail,

And yes the Republicans hated and libeled her. But she's a calculating bitch with an unerring talent for saying the wrong thing.

by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2024 3:35 PM

r152 - Almost *any* thread that starts off with a right wing tabloid link is going to be a troll thread...particularly where Hillary is concerned. In *no* way does she "slip the knife into Biden". OP is a disingenuous troll. If you read the entire article, you'd know that.

by Anonymousreply 155February 13, 2024 3:40 PM

R140, are you blind, stupid, or both?

I cannot fathom the sickness required to think Joe Biden is in any way "evil". He's probably one of the best, more moral, most ethical, most empathetic men to ever hold the office. He's an honest, decent, GOOD man.

TRUMP is pure evil. NO redeeming value or qualities at all. He's a literal anti-Christ in fact.

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2024 5:17 PM

R154, yes yes, she's "so disliked" that she's never lost the popular vote in any election she's ever run in, and was voted "Most Admired Woman In The World" a record 22 times, a record 16 times in a row.

You're just a fucking misogynist idiot who buys into the fake lies & sexist propaganda against her. Just own up to it.

She's not the problem. People like you are.

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2024 5:19 PM

It's true.

by Anonymousreply 158February 13, 2024 5:20 PM

R156, He spent decades denying gay people equal rights. He is funding the Gaza massacre.

by Anonymousreply 159February 13, 2024 5:36 PM

R157, I happen to have met her and seen her in action so I know whereof I speak. She was in what--three elections--and two were in soldily blue states. . Shove your righteous indignation up your ample, stretched-out ass.

by Anonymousreply 160February 13, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote]However, it's not as if Genocide Joe were any better

Your trolling sucks. Stay away from open windows, Svetlana.

by Anonymousreply 161February 13, 2024 8:29 PM

I agree that Hillary shived Biden with that comment about age being a legitimate issue, but why? I don’t understand her motives. Why is she angry at Biden? And doesn’t she know that her comment only makes Trump’s second victory more likely? What is her fucking problem?

by Anonymousreply 162February 13, 2024 8:31 PM

I regret calling R157 a sloppy bottom when I should have chided him on his poor reading skills. He missed the part where I said I coaxed millennials to vote for Hillary. I cited her impressive intelligence and the importance of controlling the Supreme Court. I did not say I found her cold, calculating, phony and unlikeable because it wasn't relevant and her opponent was so much worse. I think she is a feminist but of the white corporate kind where the concentration of power is supposed to change things but never does. Still we would have been in far better hands with her as president instead of the unending nightmare we face now.

Some disturbed people come to DL to pick fights, and project their anxieties on strangers with no basis in fact. I snapped at the bait and apologize to all in this thread for doing so. Well wishes to all.

by Anonymousreply 163February 13, 2024 8:44 PM

She may have a cunning and clever plan to be drafted as nominee should Biden drop out.

by Anonymousreply 164February 13, 2024 8:53 PM

R164. Hillary must know there is no chance of her ever becoming a candidate again. It is one thing to be ambitious and another to be psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 165February 13, 2024 9:19 PM

Lol, I really don't remember when DL has had such lame trolls.

by Anonymousreply 166February 13, 2024 9:24 PM

R162, maybe she's realised that downplaying the issue isn't working?

by Anonymousreply 167February 13, 2024 9:26 PM

Yeah, this election probably should be a monstrous challenge for Trump, Haley, Biden, RFK and every other blindly corporatist politician, and every election thereafter should be more brutal still. That's democracy. Their job fitness, morals & history should be picked apart and critiqued, especially regarding homelessness, immigration, automation/AI, war profiteering, radicalization in Michigan, etc. All of their ridiculous family issues should be on the table as well. The candidates should come out of this campaign season driven to the brink mentally, just like people suffering under medical debt or the generations giving up on having families or retiring. As more people fall into poverty, the rewards of corporatism must at least somewhat reflect its risks for the weakest among us.

by Anonymousreply 168February 13, 2024 9:29 PM

r167 -

Watch this, Kit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 13, 2024 9:30 PM

Ask RFK Jr about his late wife Mary.

by Anonymousreply 170February 13, 2024 9:52 PM

R169 - at the beginning of the clip, he says the same thing Hillary did: that the age of both Trump and Biden is a concern for voters. I don't see what's so wrong about Hillary's comments; she was quite complimentary about Biden in the interview.

And the rest of what the guy says is entirely true: it's ridiculous that Biden and the Democrats are being blamed for failing to pass legislation that the Republicans opposed, and that Trump openly bragged about killing. I don't understand what goes on in some voters' heads.

by Anonymousreply 171February 13, 2024 10:05 PM

Don't care about what motivated Hills comment, she has been one hundred percent correct about everything else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 13, 2024 10:09 PM

r171 - I'm on this thread defending her comments, Kit. Nobody is saying that Biden's and Trump's ages/gaffes aren't a concern. Yet the media's focus on this remains solely on Biden's when this isn't remotely an equivalency. The troll OP purposefully chose a deceptively provocative title for the thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 13, 2024 10:16 PM

I am gonna listen to Hills. meddling magats? no.

by Anonymousreply 174February 13, 2024 10:19 PM

Listen to Mother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 13, 2024 10:24 PM

Fuck her, she's just bitter that she never became POTUS. She needs to take her anger out on Trump and Putin where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 176February 13, 2024 10:43 PM

Anyone who lost an election to Donald Trump is not credible on any topic.

by Anonymousreply 177February 13, 2024 11:04 PM

She won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 14, 2024 12:05 AM

[quote]She won.

Managing to evade prosecution so many times absolutely was winning.

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2024 12:45 AM

I was looking new The Knife’s new song Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2024 12:51 AM

R159 is a moron who gets two things wrong in one sentence.

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2024 4:44 AM

R181, got what wrong? He opposed gays in military and same sex marriage until 2010 or so. He is an unapologetic zionist that has no comassion or love for the children suffering in Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2024 5:13 AM

R182, Joe Biden was behind Obama's embrace of same-sex marriage you asshole.

And Joe Biden has bent over backwards to work to get aid to the people of Gaza (which Hamas is refusing to distribute, btw), and is using whatever levers of influence he has to restrain Netanyahu's worst instincts.

You're fucking wrong.

by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2024 5:42 AM

R183, does the excuse the previous 40 years ×where he was opposed to all gay rights?

He is a bloodthirsty zionist with blood on his old wrinkled hands.

by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2024 5:49 AM

R184, the bottom line is Biden has a 50 year record of social progress. Good for him and remember, he came up during the AIDS and Jesse Helms years. Joe is like an understanding grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 185February 14, 2024 10:51 AM

The irony is they’re all fucking ancient, including her. Yet one of the contestants is also a convicted felon, rapist, alleged pedophile, insurrectionist, fascist and clearly a Russian asset. To be quibbling over Biden’s age when the likely alternative is basically the Antichrist is…astounding.

by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2024 10:56 AM

If likely Biden voters sit home because of all of this DNC and media BS, we deserve Trump. It’s like 2016 all over again. Democrats are woefully stupid.

by Anonymousreply 187February 14, 2024 10:56 AM

R186, I disagree that Trump is the Antichrist. Say what you like about Satan, he has his pride. He'd pick someone with a bit more dignity as his representative on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 188February 14, 2024 11:30 AM

R185, What social progress? I guess not for the gay community unfortunately. And he was like 50 years old during aids a d the Jesse helms years.

by Anonymousreply 189February 14, 2024 1:48 PM

Gavin Newsom is the Democratic answer to Ron DeSantis.

The guy is utterly vapid, a media whore, and high on his own supply. He boasts about being a successful and powerful governor, but his state is a dumpster fire and he's the only one left who seems never to notice that.

He falls for obvious media traps, like appearing on Fox News to "debate" Rhonda and Sean Hannity. He did it because he loves having cameras in his face - he can't help himself.

He endorses candidates when it's unwise to do so, and fails to endorse when it might actually help someone.

His views on national policy and foreign affairs are naïve at best, and downright retarded at worst. I wouldn't be shocked if the tanned asshole couldn't find Canada on a map.

Stop thinking this tie-les dickweed is going to save us. He can't even save himself.

by Anonymousreply 190February 14, 2024 2:13 PM

R187, no, Democrats are not stupid.

Anyone not falling all over themselves to get out and vote for Biden and all Democrats to save us from republicans are stupid. Anyone who actually looks forward to voting for Trump is EXTREMELY stupid.

Democrats are not the problem.

by Anonymousreply 191February 14, 2024 2:31 PM

R189 fucking give it up. You're wrong. You're lying. You're stupid.

by Anonymousreply 192February 14, 2024 2:32 PM

She did not win. She got the most votes. That is not winning under the system and it never will be, R178. Let it go. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 193February 14, 2024 2:46 PM

We should all, including the media, give the age thing a rest until after March 7 when Biden gives his SOTU address. That will be the test. And lest we forget, when we vote for Biden, we vote not just for him but his entire administration and all the advisors, people he has on his side.

by Anonymousreply 194February 14, 2024 3:28 PM

Joe will be filled with drugs to keep him awake for the SOTU, then he will be shipped out of sight to Delaware or the Bahamas for a week to recover

by Anonymousreply 195February 14, 2024 4:20 PM

Malicious liars like you should feel intense pain with every stupid lie you tell, R195.

by Anonymousreply 196February 14, 2024 5:03 PM

Joe ought to give the SOTU from the Oval and offer pardons to Trump's Republicans in Congress if they resign under the 14thA,S3.

by Anonymousreply 197February 14, 2024 5:18 PM

I thought R195 was worth a chuckle, in a parody sort of way. You henny pennys... what will be will be.

by Anonymousreply 198February 14, 2024 5:21 PM

It is an issue. For both of them. I applaud Biden for everything he has done. But - especially in this last six months - he is failing. He needs to protect his own legacy and step down.

by Anonymousreply 199February 14, 2024 5:31 PM

Lol, r199, bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 200February 14, 2024 5:34 PM

He doesn't come across well. That is a very important failing. I wanted him last go around when all you guys were wailing about Pete and Harris and Warren. I thought he was the right guy at that time. So much of this process is image. The margin for victory is so narrow. 48% of the country has their mind made up on either side. I hope he squeaks through, I think he'll squeak through, but so many of you have your heads in the sand about the fight that lies ahead. I'm less worried about his competence than yours.

by Anonymousreply 201February 14, 2024 5:37 PM

Once Trump is the Nominee, bothsiderism over age goes away.

It will be Crazy Capitalist who wants to rape America's cash for rich people, vs the Sane, skilled guy who is reconstructing the economy for 21st Century American taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 202February 14, 2024 5:37 PM

"But - especially in this last six months - he is failing."

How? Be specific.

"He needs to protect his own legacy and step down."

How would stepping down (and thus handing the election to Trump) in any way protect his legacy? And you realize that if he stepped down (which he won't, and which he absolutely should not do), the only mechanism for that would be for VP Kamala Harris to step up in his place. You understand that, right?

by Anonymousreply 203February 14, 2024 7:38 PM

Newsome’s choice of (ex) wife is a legitimate concern. There is something all over the map about him. As a Dem living in CA I’m a little disconcerted by his picking and choosing things to regulate: one life-saving drug not price controlled, but another is; no red dye or menthol. I don’t know if you can play big daddy in control of certain things and let bigger things go. I don’t quite trust him. Could be a shill. Of course I would vote for him over any Repug.

by Anonymousreply 204February 16, 2024 2:27 AM

Newsom never wears a tie with his shirt and jacket. He thinks it makes him look cooler and more Californian, but I say it makes him look like a douche.

He seems like the kind of guy who'll take you to a nice dinner, but spend the whole time talking about his trips to Patagonia and the time he delivered a Togolese noble's baby in the back of a flooding Land Rover. He's very much the main character in his life.

by Anonymousreply 205February 16, 2024 2:43 AM

[quote] I say it makes him look like a douche.

He is a douche.

Gavin Newsom is not Trumpian but he does have Trumpian qualities. He’s very hard to describe.

It was revealed last year that Jake Gyllenhaal had been a front runner for Christopher Nolan’s Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight movies. Now imagine if Jake Gyllenhaal had been cast by Bruce Wayne, but had chosen to play him like his character from Nightcrawler. Now imagine if the Dark Knight movies were written by Aaron Sorkin but directed by Michael Bay.

That is Gavin Newsom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 18, 2024 11:22 AM

None of this means anything. Sheep. Cows.

Whomever TPTB want as President will become president.

To think otherwise is naive.

by Anonymousreply 207February 18, 2024 11:30 AM

I agree with that to an extent. It’s more like Game of Thrones. Which TPTB will prevail? TPTB Lannister or TPTB Stark?

by Anonymousreply 208February 18, 2024 11:34 AM

[quote]He's very much the main character in his life.

So, he is EXACTLY like ever other politician or celebrity in the world. For all times.

by Anonymousreply 209February 18, 2024 11:39 AM

Gavin Newsom is like Family Guy’s depiction of Julia Roberts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 18, 2024 11:42 AM

[quote] He'd prefer be at home, watching reruns of Columbo and trying to figure out who the villain is.

In all fairness, Colombo is pretty terrific.

by Anonymousreply 211February 18, 2024 11:44 AM

He’s like Jenna Maroney, but played by Jon Hamm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 18, 2024 11:44 AM

Hell this is a goddamned change gamer!

by Anonymousreply 213February 18, 2024 2:40 PM

Hillary is now a dead ringer for Miss Piggy.

by Anonymousreply 214February 18, 2024 3:11 PM

Sure she is,

by Anonymousreply 215February 18, 2024 7:23 PM

Hillary's main area of expertise is losing elections.

by Anonymousreply 216February 18, 2024 10:06 PM

Hillary's main area of expertise is dealing with liars and cheats during 11 hr long pointless Congressional inquisitions and making them look like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 217February 18, 2024 10:32 PM

[quote] Hillary's main area of expertise is dealing with liars and cheats

To say the least

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 18, 2024 10:40 PM

Total loser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 18, 2024 10:40 PM

r218, pathetic attempt to discredit gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 220February 18, 2024 10:44 PM

Hillary Clinton has literally never lost the popular vote for any election she's ever run in.

by Anonymousreply 221February 18, 2024 10:45 PM

She'll always be The Biggest Loser.

by Anonymousreply 222February 18, 2024 10:52 PM

[quote]Hillary Clinton has literally never lost the popular vote for any election she's ever run in.

So what?

by Anonymousreply 223February 18, 2024 11:00 PM

So, it kinda makes any claim she's a loser who can't win elections an obvious lie, doesn't it, dumbshit?

by Anonymousreply 224February 18, 2024 11:11 PM

I was hoping she'd at least be in hospice by now.

by Anonymousreply 225February 18, 2024 11:16 PM

Liars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 18, 2024 11:17 PM

Liars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 18, 2024 11:21 PM

Liars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228February 18, 2024 11:28 PM

Liars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 18, 2024 11:33 PM

Hope hospice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 18, 2024 11:44 PM

R224, she lost the election that mattered. She couldn't get the EC votes. So big deal what happened before, she couldn't close the deal that really mattered. And look at the nation now. So if you want to talk dumbshit, keep running around like a nine year old on a playground shouting she never lost a popular vote. Because big fucking deal. She couldn't win the one that mattered. Fool. Fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 231February 18, 2024 11:46 PM

R231, its' really telling how alone among all election losers in history, you hold Hillary solely accountable when she faced unprecedented headwinds that NO ONE ELSE ever faces, including but not limited to: Russian hacking & propaganda, foreign election interference, sexist & misogynist double-standards in the media, the unprincipled James Comey letter just 10 days out from the election, etc, etc.

You're just a sexist, misogynist Hillary-hater who wants to bash her and her alone, and not admit or admonish anyone ELSE actually responsible for her loss.

For chrissakes, the NYT spend 600 days treating that absolutely nothingburger "emails" issue as FRONT PAGE NEWS. The same paper can't be bothered to talk about Trump's mishandling of classified documents at all. Jesus. Are you BLIND to what's going on here?

by Anonymousreply 232February 19, 2024 1:56 PM

[quote] For chrissakes, the NYT spend 600 days treating that absolutely nothingburger "emails" issue as FRONT PAGE NEWS.

Much like they and the rest of the media spent years chasing down Steel's bullshit "dossier" martyring Trump when again and again they came up empty; and poisoning the well for when they might have found something legitimate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233February 19, 2024 3:36 PM

And you're a hysteric with a diva fixation, R232. You probably still reverentially refer to Miss Crawford. Fact is facts, toots. That election was more consequential than any in the last hundred years and she and her team fucked it.

I'll leave another ten paragraphs of umbrage and nonsense to you.

by Anonymousreply 234February 19, 2024 4:53 PM

But I will add this much: yes, she faced headwinds. But a problematic candidate will. However, it was her turn, after all. Very important the presidency should be granted because it was her turn.

by Anonymousreply 235February 19, 2024 4:54 PM

R233, you're a gullible moron. Virtually everything in the Steele Dossier has been verified. You fucking moron.

And R234:

[quote]That election was more consequential than any in the last hundred years and she and her team fucked it.

No, she didn't fuck it. Her team didn't fuck it. The media fucked it and voters fucked it. VOTERS HAVE AGENCY, AND SO DO PEOPLE IN THE MEDIA. They lied about her non-stop and they failed to tell the truth about Trump non-stop.

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 236February 19, 2024 5:31 PM

‘Both sides’ are old, but…

‘Both sides’ don’t want to give Putin free rein to attack NATO allies. Only one does.

‘Both sides’ don’t want a nationwide abortion ban. Only one does.

‘Both sides’ don’t want to gut social security. Only one does.

‘Both sides’ aren’t the same.

Age is only an issue if you're a racist sexist asshole who can't stand the thought of VP Kamala Harris stepping in.

by Anonymousreply 237February 19, 2024 5:42 PM

[quote]you're a gullible moron. Virtually everything in the Steele Dossier has been verified. You fucking moron.

So true r236. Even the existence of the tape where Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on the Bed Obama occupied when he was in Russia. The existence of the tape has been verified, but the actual tape has not surfaced. All else in the Steele file has been verified.

It is the reason Senator McCain turned it over to the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 238February 19, 2024 6:00 PM

IMO, there has been bad blood between HRC and JRB since Obama (no fan of Joe's) broke with tradition (a POTUS endorsing V-POTUS) to back her in 2016, trying to double-down on making history.

by Anonymousreply 239February 19, 2024 9:07 PM

She did not stick a knife into Biden. She made a perfectly rational statement that needs consideration. But no way in hell will she (or me) not vote for Viden Trump.

by Anonymousreply 240February 19, 2024 9:27 PM

^^^ clarify, please.

by Anonymousreply 241February 19, 2024 10:51 PM

R236, champion of democracy. You have one fucked up outlook babe. Bye now.

by Anonymousreply 242February 19, 2024 11:00 PM

How is acknowledging the reality of Democracy a "Fucked up outlook"?

You want to absolve voters of any responsibility to actually NOT be sexist gullible assholes or selfish whiners who stayed home and helped elect Trump?

by Anonymousreply 243February 19, 2024 11:04 PM

It's just so sad to see you blame everybody yet exempt who's responsible. She and her team had a duty to win enough votes in the right places to get the EC votes they needed. They failed. That isn't the voters' fault. (And I don't disagree, it wasn't the outcome anybody wanted.) But your tedious ranting about how everything and everyone is wrong, wrong, wrong because Hillary didn't win. It's just pathetic. Enough. Get used to it, babe, it could happen again.

by Anonymousreply 244February 19, 2024 11:09 PM

[quote]That isn't the voters' fault. (And I don't disagree, it wasn't the outcome anybody wanted.)

You mean other than the almost 63 million people who voted for him and who by definition did want that outcome?

by Anonymousreply 245February 19, 2024 11:56 PM

Endless hug

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 20, 2024 12:09 AM

[quote]It's just so sad to see you blame everybody yet exempt who's responsible

So in your mind, voters aren't responsible, and the media isn't responsible... the only person responsible is the woman who was targeted by sexists, misogynists, and hostile foreign powers in ways no other candidate for President ever has been?

... SERIOUSLY?!?

by Anonymousreply 247February 20, 2024 12:11 AM

I personally agree with Jimmy Carter in that if there really ever was a true accounting of the election of 2016, we'd find that Trump did not in fact win... that was a stolen election.

Nobody seems to want to blame Trump, or Russia, a sexist and complicit news media, or a far-left that would rather let Trump win than vote for the most qualified and progressive (they deny this but it's true) woman candidate ever... never mind russian stooge Jill Stein who, in spite of having a 0% chance of winning, actively campaigned in swing states. Literally Trump "won" those states by far less than the number of votes wasted on Stein. But you don't blame those Stein voters at all? The ones who actually got out and voted, and clearly didn't want Trump, but couldn't be bothered to actually do the ONE thing that would prevent a Trump win? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 248February 20, 2024 12:14 AM

Nobody's slipped anything into Hill since 1979

by Anonymousreply 249February 20, 2024 12:21 AM

Obama vouches for the fairness of Trump's win and separately told Hillary to throw in the towel. Was he in on it ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 20, 2024 12:25 AM

Kettle Black.... Person to Person call.

by Anonymousreply 251February 20, 2024 12:27 AM

[quote] I personally agree with Jimmy Carter in that if there really ever was a true accounting of the election of 2016, we'd find that Trump did not in fact win... that was a stolen election.

The election was far from stolen. But it was influenced by shadow players. And Democrats are eager to blame every absurd shadow player except the obvious one: James Comey. The FBI. The fix was coming from inside the house.

by Anonymousreply 252February 20, 2024 1:07 AM

Funny thing about Comey. From the day he issues his statement democrats generally and datalounge particularly demanded his head on a platter. He HAD to be fired without delay.

Then Trump did so and that very day the demands and threads began insisting on Trump's impeachment for firing Comey. It was a nice window into the thinking of the time.

by Anonymousreply 253February 20, 2024 3:09 AM

Sometimes, r253, indeed usually, the truth is in the details.

Now, why would Donnie fire Big Jim? Why, why, why. Could it have been......RUSSIA?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 20, 2024 4:43 AM

I have no doubt that if the election in 2016 had been free and fair, Hillary would have won.

by Anonymousreply 255February 20, 2024 5:14 AM

In what way was it not free and fair R255?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 20, 2024 10:54 PM

Russian disinformation on an epic scale.

by Anonymousreply 257February 20, 2024 10:59 PM

Hillary bullshit alibis have done incalculable damage to American democracy.. People like r257 have come to believe it. No actual Russian plot could have done more harm than her wounded pride.

ps -- "Russian disinformation on an epic scale." has targeted America since the days of the Comintern. We got by just fine anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 20, 2024 11:11 PM

[Quote] Russian disinformation on an epic scale.

which is what Hillary, and her campaign aides would have you believe though there is no proof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 20, 2024 11:16 PM

This 'impromptu' meeting did her no favors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 20, 2024 11:24 PM

This burned Bernie's supporters during the primaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 20, 2024 11:27 PM

"I was grossly generalistic" -Hillary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 20, 2024 11:34 PM

Did she ever blame Monica?

by Anonymousreply 263February 20, 2024 11:48 PM

R261, she walked back that lie, but not a single Berner heard about THAT. They cling to the lie because they prefer that narrative.

by Anonymousreply 264February 21, 2024 6:35 AM

R264 How soon before November 2016 did she walk back that lie, and which lie is 'that'?

by Anonymousreply 265February 21, 2024 7:13 AM

"Donna Brazile, the former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Sunday she found “no evidence” that the 2016 Democratic primary was rigged in favor of eventual nominee Hillary Clinton, seemingly walking back her recent stinging criticisms of the electoral process."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 21, 2024 1:44 PM

The reason anyone cares about Biden's age in this cycle is because they don't want a black woman as President.

Eight Presidents have died in office. The system we have in place to deal with it has held for 200 yrs.

They object to Joe because they object to Kamala. End of list.

by Anonymousreply 267February 21, 2024 1:46 PM

She said that after the 2016 election I'm assuming

by Anonymousreply 268February 21, 2024 4:46 PM

Shades of 008 when her own party nominated a virtual unknown over Shrillary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 21, 2024 4:48 PM

Did the celebrities help her? Or Trump for that matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 21, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote]Did the celebrities help her?

Celebrity endorsements go *way* back, r270. Do they ever help?

by Anonymousreply 271February 21, 2024 5:11 PM

In the vast majority of cases I think people ignore celebrity endorsements, but we all know that there's one potential Biden endorsement that has Donald Trump terrified right now.

And probably rightfully so, considering she has a cult of followers as rabidly devoted as his, and a catalog of songs about how she's a sociopath who will destroy anyone who opposes her.

by Anonymousreply 272February 21, 2024 5:47 PM

but is that cult registered to vote?

Young TikTokers have also posted their own videos criticizing Biden for being too pro-Israel and other concerns, such as not living up to his promises to forgive student loan debts.

'If you think Georgia is going to show up for Biden the way they did in 2020, you're sleeping under a rock,' posted TikTok creator Uduak Nkanga.

'This whole concept of gaslighting people into voting for Biden cos he's better than Trump, it's far gone.'

The nationwide survey of more than 1,000 young adult voters earlier this month found that fully 58 percent were not sure whether they would vote in November.

That included 30 percent who said that there was 'no chance' or that they would 'probably not' vote.

Only 42 percent of respondents said they would definitely cast a ballot.

When asked what issue mattered most to them, 39 percent said the economy was front and center, making it the leading response.

by Anonymousreply 273February 21, 2024 6:12 PM

"Shrillary" = MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 274February 21, 2024 8:38 PM

You think only MAGAts dislike Killary R274?😆😂😁

by Anonymousreply 275February 21, 2024 9:29 PM

Hillary Clinton’s likability problem BY AMIE PARNES - 12/02/15 6:00 AM ET

A Bloomberg poll released late last month showed that her likability has gone up among Democrats from 23 percent in September to 31 percent. A Clinton aide said Tuesday she has always been “remarkably durable” among Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 21, 2024 9:37 PM

R272, you mean Beyoncé?

by Anonymousreply 277February 21, 2024 9:40 PM

Bill admitted to a friend in late October "She's blowing this." Comey served to peel off some very weak support in polls where she was seen as lesser of two choices, but hadn't really sealed them.

Just read [italic]Shattered[/italic], which was written by someone who preferred her to Trump, not a MAGA at all.

by Anonymousreply 278February 22, 2024 12:06 AM

[Quote] Celebrity endorsements go *way* back, [R270]. Do they ever help?

certainly not when you have a non-entity like Sarah Silverman ridiculing Bernie supporters some of whom wound up voting for Trump. To say nothing of piglet Amy Shumer who like several celebrities said they would leave the country if Trump won, and many said they'd gladly buy them a one-way ticket.

by Anonymousreply 279February 22, 2024 1:04 AM

Sure, r279, some Bernie supporters voted for Trump because Sarah Silverman ridiculed them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 22, 2024 1:14 AM

R280 No moron because they wanted Bernie not Hillary and preferred Trump over her.

by Anonymousreply 281February 22, 2024 1:16 AM

Fuck off Sarah That eyeroll is tired!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 22, 2024 1:19 AM

Sarah for the loss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 22, 2024 1:21 AM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 284February 22, 2024 1:26 AM

You're as tired as that gif eyeroll R284.

Where are Al and Sarah now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 22, 2024 1:33 AM

[quote]The nationwide survey of more than 1,000 young adult voters earlier this month found that fully 58 percent were not sure whether they would vote in November.

I cannot get over how utterly fucking stupid the younger voters are.

It's only their future. And they want no say in it?

If Trump and the GOP win, their future is gone. I'm pretty old. I don't have much future. It'll suck for a while, but I won't have to live with the repercussions for all that long. They have so much more to lose, and they can't be bothered to vote and make the clearest, starkest, most obvious choice in history?

WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM?

by Anonymousreply 286February 22, 2024 3:00 AM

R271, We're going to find out.

by Anonymousreply 287February 22, 2024 4:17 AM

R286, They think abortions are the province of "others."

They don't care about book-banning.

They think they'll be rich.

They have no knowledge of what each Party has contributed to "the general welfare."

And they probably don't remember Trump’s term in office.

by Anonymousreply 288February 22, 2024 4:22 AM

'We elected Bill Clinton not Hillary"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 22, 2024 5:36 AM

Hilary and Bill have always been somewhat shady. You don’t get to where they are without throwing people under the bus. And they have a history of using and backstabbing people on their way up. I voted for them both but I know they are devious af.

by Anonymousreply 290February 22, 2024 4:24 PM

Hillary deserved to win. She's eminently qualified. She got the most votes. She's experienced a fair amount of poison as a public figure. She is unlikeable, at least to most people. She took a cheap shot at Biden for no good reason. I think she's desperate to have a place in public life and thought the way to go was to pander to young people. It's just not happening for her.

by Anonymousreply 291February 22, 2024 4:39 PM

She's always rubbed people the wrong way including Bill

by Anonymousreply 292February 22, 2024 5:09 PM

In the good ol days of magazine publishing Spy Magazine reserved it's totally unlimited hatred for two people.

1) Donald Trump

2) Hillary Clinton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 22, 2024 5:19 PM

Republicans with the help of Russians stole the 2016 election, tried and failed to steal the 2020 election, and will try again to steal the 2024 election.

It's unfathomable to me why so many Americans are willing to overlook Russia/Putin's meddling in our elections and attacks on our Democracy like this... and the GOP complicity in it all.

by Anonymousreply 294February 22, 2024 5:36 PM

Republicans + Russians + Comey + Hillary UNLIKABILITY + Black Men who wouldn't vote for Hillary = Trump 2016

by Anonymousreply 295February 22, 2024 5:40 PM

Hillary's "Unlikability" is purely sexism/misogyny.

Reminder: her approval ratings were routinely in the 60s while she was at State, higher than Obama's even. But any time a woman seeks a higher station, she's instantly "disliked". Because it comes across to sexists/misogynists as a woman not "knowing her place".

Hillary's "Unlikability" is entirely manufactured. She was literally voted the most admired woman in the world a record total of 22 times, a record 16 times in a row. She literally wins the popular vote in every election she ever runs in. These are all the TEXTBOOK DEFINITIONS of being "likable". Unlikable people are not more admired than anyone else, and don't win popularity contests 100% of the time or have majority, near super-majority approval ratings.

It's long past time to drop that sexist and misogynist talking point.

You know who's really unlikable? BERNIE is. Yet nobody fucking labels him as that every fucking time his name comes up. He's a whiner, a grouch, he's prickly, and his finger-wagging crap is annoying and off putting. His absolute inability to have ever once put together any sort of majority coalition to get any sort of legislation passed despite being in politics 40+ years is even more evidence. When people dropped out of the race in 2020, not a single supporter of those that dropped out moved to Bernie.

But he's a guy, so it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 296February 22, 2024 5:52 PM

[quote] She was literally voted the most admired woman in the world a record total of 22 times, a record 16 times in a row.

I guess they forgot to send me my ballots for those votes

by Anonymousreply 297February 22, 2024 6:06 PM

R296, About your "textbook definition":

In Presidential elections, "the popular vote" simply means "the vote of the people." It does NOT mean, IN THIS CONTEXT, "popular" like in school groups.

Moreover, in this type of POLL, a famous woman can be "most admired" without being at all "liked," for the former term would connote accomplishments, whereas "liked" suggests a feeling towards someone personally known.

I admire HRC. I respect HRC. I voted for HRC. Do I find Hillary Rodham Clinton "likeable"? Not really!

by Anonymousreply 298February 22, 2024 6:32 PM

[quote] She was literally voted the most admired woman in the world a record total of 22 times, a record 16 times in a row.

Although I don’t admire her, I do acknowledge her extraordinary ability to evade prosecution. It’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 299February 22, 2024 7:21 PM

Not true r296. At least not for me. I wanted Elizabeth Warren to be president so bad that my teeth hurt. I think she’s way more relatable than Hilary.

by Anonymousreply 300February 22, 2024 7:27 PM

I've met her and attended meetings she chaired for a nonprofit. She is unlikeable. Deal with it.

Not that i like Biden and Trump makes me hurl.

by Anonymousreply 302February 22, 2024 8:00 PM

And stop calling anyone who doesn't like her sexist and misogynist.

Here are a dozen women politicians who are more likeable: Gretchen Whitmer, Jennifer Granholm, Nancy Pelossi, AOC, Amy Klobuchar, Val Demings, Elizabeth Warren, Katie Porter, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono, Madeleine Dean, Tammy Duckworth, Tammy Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 303February 22, 2024 8:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!