Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The stock market is pricing in a Trump win

That's why it's up 20% over the last 3 months. That's a huge rise for 3 months.

Remember the market is a forward looking indicator. It's pricing in things that will happen 9-12 months from now.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2024 5:13 PM

Svetlana just reported to work in St. Petersburg!

Trump has greatest President ever!

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2024 3:01 AM

It's pricing for a Trump loss, dummy! Trump's strategy is to talk the economy into a meltdown but it hasn't happened.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2024 3:02 AM

Total magat fantasy, limp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2024 3:04 AM

OH look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 3:21 AM

If he wins I'm going to find a new country to live in. I couldn't stand living in a country full of people that vote for the discusting turd. A country with plenty of people of irredemable idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2024 3:21 AM

Where are you going R5? No country wants Americans

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 3:28 AM

R2, I don't think you understand how forward thinking works

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2024 3:32 AM

RACI$T LE$BIAN TROLL ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 4:37 AM

R5 I'm not one myself just a current resident. I have seen the world and know my options.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2024 4:48 AM

They may be but they don't always call it right. Trading is a gamble after all.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2024 4:56 AM

R5, will you move to Canada? That's where John Irving moved several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2024 7:39 AM

The economy is doing great OP. Inflation coming down while jobs are plentiful. Nothing to do with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2024 10:49 AM

Wall Street can’t wait til Trump bees president again and Putin invade Europe! Will be so great, make lots of billionaires lots of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 5:10 PM

👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2024 5:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!