Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN is suggesting Patrick Mahomes is the greatest football player ever but he hasn’t even won three Super Bowls

I also noticed this week someone on CBS suggesting that he is somehow the greatest player of all time. I watch football and know a little about it but I have no idea why they’re trying to make him out as being so great. He hasn’t been around that long and has years to go and he’s nowhere near Tom Brady in stats, so why is he being made out to be some sort of God?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 2:16 AM

1) The article says QB, not player.

2) Maybe read the article, it seems to be the entire point of what they are writing.

3) It's not all about his personal stats.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2024 7:44 PM

Mahomes is not better than Tom Brady.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2024 9:18 PM

Anything to get eyeballs on the network/website.

Its not wrong to be skeptical about any media you know.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2024 9:35 PM

He's a young, glamorous celebrity so they want him to be the best football player.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2024 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!