Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Passenger dies mid-flight after liters of 'blood erupts from his mouth and nose'

An unidentified 63 year old German man died during a Lufthansa flight from Thailand to Germany.

Fellow fliers say the man, who was traveling with his wife, boarded the plane visibly sick with "cold sweats" and "breathing much too quickly."

Soon, blood started spilling out of his mouth and nose and some even splattered on the walls of the aircraft.

Flight attendants performed CPR for over an hour to no avail, and the plene returned to Bangkok with the body.

One passenger said, "It was absolute horror. Everybody was screaming."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 8:01 AM

This sounds like something from the movie "Outbreak."

People in the comments section are saying it's either Ebola or Yellow Fever.

Fuck, this is scary.

Everyone on that plane could be infected.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2024 3:46 PM

Mein luft Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2024 3:48 PM

Shit, R1. I hope what you say is wrong. Could it have been hemorrhaging unrelated to an infectious disease? I’m too lazy to Google it at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2024 9:45 PM

Welp. This is the end.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2024 10:20 PM

Right outta Stephen King!

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2024 10:27 PM

Sounds like the end stage of alcoholism

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2024 10:53 PM

He kept telling them, "Zero spicy" on a scale of one to ten. Did they listen?

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2024 10:58 PM

[quote]People in the comments section are saying it's either Ebola or Yellow Fever.

My first thought was Ebola or another viral hemorrhagic fever.

I thought most airlines would not let you board if you were visibly ill like they're describing this guy.

The spurting blood is not good as that is how hemorrhagic fevers are spread.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2024 11:03 PM

Im freaking out.

This is bad.

This is very bad.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2024 11:11 PM

Clearly a result of autoerotic asphyxiation.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2024 11:15 PM

CPR? No I would not. It's not ebola, it's more likely what R6 says. Booze is poison and variaces do that

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2024 11:15 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2024 11:20 PM

So it begins again. I knew they would try again with Ebola this time after the previous attempt with COVID produced mixed results.

Looks like I'm going to barricade and isolate myself (yet again) for the next three years until this passes. I also might have had a bit too much to drink as I'm relying on voice in order to type this correctly.

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 8:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!