Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trader Joe's Pizza Party Potato Chips

A blend of cheese, garlic, pizza sauce and peperoni style seasoned kettle cooked potato chips

This FAT WHORE is getting my ass over to Trader Joe's tomorrow to buy this new item- of course being the fat whore that I am I shall be buying many other high calorie treats there as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2024 2:10 PM

Better stock up.

It's probably a very limited run, e.g., once they sell what they have, it's done.

The thing I hate about TJs is that they frequently discontinue stuff I really like. They used to have a spicy Thai peanut dressing that was really good. Nope. Randomly decided it was time to stop selling it even though it was frequently sold out, so you needed to stock up when it was available (hint: items would probably be out of stock less frequently if they more consistently stocked items, so people would stop stocking up on mulitples when it is in stock).

I can live with the "seasonal" stuff like the dark chocolate dipped peppermint jojos. But, when it's just a random item which vanishes just as quickly as it arrives, it really irritates me.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2024 1:56 PM

They don't have the Cubano sandwich wraps anymore. They're dead to me. But let me know how those chips are and don't forget the green dragon sauce and sunflower butter cups!

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2024 1:57 PM

Not vegan so can’t have them but they look/sound good.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2024 2:07 PM

R3- A frau posted a video on youtube about this along with other new items at Trader Joe's.

I don't think there are any animal products in these potato chips- except for the cheese of course. They're vegetarian but not vegan.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2024 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!