Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you let your dog sleep in your bed?

You’d think my little 18-pound shih tzu/poodle mix was a 60-pound dog with the space he hogs in my queen-size bed.

But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 7:00 PM

Not since he died.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2024 1:46 PM

Yes, two large dogs and two old cats.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2024 1:49 PM

This again?

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2024 2:00 PM

Of course it's like 60% of the joy of having a dog

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2024 2:03 PM

Yes with two pit mixes and a cat, almost every night and it shifts throughout the night, the cat loves her pitties too.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2024 6:31 PM

Yes, but she goes up and down all night. She gets hot and she cools down on the floorn and then I have to lift her up again, because she is small and can't get on bed by herself. She starts to scratch and if I don't wake up she whines and barks.

This is how I have been sleeping last eight years.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2024 6:40 PM

No, we draw the line at the bedroom door. They have their own beds. Once, in an emergency we had to evacuate with the pets and all sleep together and that was one big hot hairy pile. My husband and I prefer a clean bed. He's animal enough.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2024 6:43 PM

I have been stabbed in the face and neck by dog feet and claws, then woken up to a dog or cat ASS in my face, not cool, they think I am one of them, boundaries were crossed and smashed long ago.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 7:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!