Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sugar heir arrested for assaulting his girlfriend....

Because he was pissed that they were sat next to a gay couple at a restaurant

Yes, really.

What an asshole, homophobic AND misogynist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 10, 2024 6:11 PM

Greg Brady called and wants his . . . Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2024 5:45 AM

Maybe he's just heard one stereotypical gay conversation too many.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2024 6:01 AM

[quote] Sugar heir arrested for assaulting his girlfriend

He'll have bitter sugar memories of this.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2024 6:01 AM

Why did he beat HER because of it? Lol

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2024 6:03 AM

[quote] Lol

LoL! :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2024 6:05 AM

[quote] Why did he beat HER because of it?

Those fags! Hurry up, Sugar Tits! Let's get out of here! You're slow as molasses.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2024 6:06 AM

Queue the idiots who say he’s in the closet even though he’s fucking pussy and punching chicks in the face in 3… 2… 1…

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2024 6:10 AM

He looks like he belongs in an 80s night time soap opera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2024 6:12 AM

This is Tinsley’s ex. The one she was arrested for drunkenly screaming at/attacking. Word on the street was he was extremely abusive and used his connections with Palm Beach law enforcement to have her arrested, despite the fact that she was in fact a victim of domestic violence. She alluded to being very, very fearful of him in an episode of RHONY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2024 6:15 AM

It was a bit more than simple assault.

[quote] charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, robbery, and cocaine possession

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2024 6:16 AM

Tinsley is lucky she’s alive! Strangling is a precursor to murder. What a scumbag this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2024 6:17 AM

It angers me to no end that a monster like this cannot be out in jail. He has 10 years of DOCUMENTED violence. The only reason that he hasn’t killed any of these women is chance. It will happen and then everyone will pretend how sad this really is. The fact that men can get away with shit like this is insane and infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2024 6:19 AM

R11 Yep, this is the kind of man who escalates his violence until someone loses their life. If he isn't held to account, he will kill someone. Strangulation is one of the biggest red flags there is. Statistically, a woman who survives a nonfatal strangulation is something like 750% more likely to be shot to death by the same perpetrator.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2024 6:22 AM

Ew in one of his other mugshots he’s smiling. Sick fuck

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2024 6:23 AM

Sugar Baron based in the Caribbean and Florida? I'm sure this guy has an ancestry.com family tree that would make Thomas Jefferson proud.

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2024 6:26 AM

[quote] Ew in one of his other mugshots he’s smiling.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2024 6:26 AM

R16 Here. Including photos of what he did to Tinsley Mortimer. He’s a monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2024 6:28 AM

[quote]they were sat next to a gay couple

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2024 6:31 AM

Shame one of the gays didn't give him a vicious face-slapping.

by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2024 6:34 AM

Thank you, R17.

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2024 6:35 AM

[quote] Sugar heir

Dude! Sweet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2024 6:36 AM

They are the Domino Sugar family. They are worth billions and very connected. Despite that, the fact that their neighbors called the cops when Nico was beating the shit out of Tinsley means they were sincerely afraid he was going to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2024 6:36 AM

Florida man strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2024 6:40 AM

Why do women go out with such men whose violence is well documented and easy to discover?

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2024 6:41 AM

I think it's important that people understand the kind of abusive awful entitled family he comes from. I think this family would reinstitute slavery if they could. The family has billions of dollars. They have no problem brutalizing their workers. We know that Nico was raised in unimaginable privilege. We also know that he's kind of lazy and not particularly interested in challenging himself intellectually or professionally. So it's not much of a stretch for Nico to turn to beating women when he comes from a family of bullies that likes to abuse and mistreat people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2024 6:41 AM

[quote] Why do women go out with such men whose violence is well documented and easy to discover?

[quote] They are worth billions

[quote] The family has billions of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2024 6:43 AM

I live in north Palm Beach County Florida. I see these privileged entitled rich creeps all the time and know how things work here after 30 years residence. The cop who responded to the call about the noise and "disturbance" and possible assault will be "reassigned". He's already put in an incident and arrest report , which dooms his career in Palm Beach. You just don't do that... you must handle incidents involving the wealthy very discretely, no press. The prosecutor, despite having an arrest report that spells out what happened from the viewpoint of the witnessing arresting officer and the victim, will eventually decline to prosecute for assault, perhaps deciding there'll only be a disturbing the peace charge, blaming a lack of evidence of an assault. The victim will decline to cooperate, thanks to a financial settlement and signing a NDA. Nico will soon find another attractive girl friend, who's not bothered by his homophobia or violent outbursts. Sometime in the next few years, there'll be another altercation and arrest, handled similarly. That's how it all goes on Palm Beach island, home of Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2024 6:49 AM

What does this say about 'Nico'...projection do ya think????? Very odd bloke.

by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2024 6:51 AM

Only a closet case attacks a woman after seeing a same sex couple. Big man needed to prove his “manliness,” but instead outed himself. He has sugar in his loafers.

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2024 6:53 AM

He really does seem like a stereotypical 80s evil yuppie villain. May as well cast the Lifetime TV movie now.

by Anonymousreply 30February 10, 2024 6:56 AM

He’s had a terrible reputation for years. His sister is a big society maven in NY. She is the one who introduced him to Tinsley. In his case, sugar heir should be cocaine heir. He’s always high on the powder and beating up women. He ought to be put down like the mad dog he is.

by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2024 6:58 AM

R30 "yuppies" were educated professionals. Not good-for-nothing violent playboy heirs.

Young Urban Professional

by Anonymousreply 32February 10, 2024 7:03 AM

Hopefully the family will have him "dealt with"

by Anonymousreply 33February 10, 2024 7:09 AM

[quote] In his case, sugar heir should be cocaine heir.

Say hello to my little fren.

by Anonymousreply 34February 10, 2024 7:09 AM

[quote] Sugar Heir Arrested For Assaulting Girlfriend After Being Sat Next To Gay Couple At Florida Steakhouse

Being sat? Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2024 7:09 AM

[quote] words have meanings

Memes have meaning!

by Anonymousreply 36February 10, 2024 7:10 AM

Beating is so 80s. These days decapitation is the trend.

by Anonymousreply 37February 10, 2024 11:37 AM

How does he attract so many women?

by Anonymousreply 38February 10, 2024 11:49 AM

One wonders what would have happened had they been seated next to a pair of lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 39February 10, 2024 11:52 AM

Size meat verificatia!

by Anonymousreply 40February 10, 2024 12:19 PM

[QUOTE]Why did he beat HER because of it?

He continued complaining about it all the way home. Finally, she told him to "drop it" and he dropped her on the front lawn with a single punch to the face

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2024 12:50 PM

[quote]Only a closet case attacks a woman after seeing a same sex couple. Big man needed to prove his “manliness,” but instead outed himself. He has sugar in his loafers.

I knew one of you would chime in eventually.

by Anonymousreply 42February 10, 2024 12:53 PM

Did she have sugar tits?

by Anonymousreply 43February 10, 2024 12:55 PM

crazy first date

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2024 1:00 PM

For the poster who asked why he beat her, instead of the gays at dinner who infuriated him: because he 's a coward and a pussy. He couldn't win a fair fight with one man, much less several men (gay or straight). So, he goes after women.

If he could have beaten an old, he would have too

Anything other than a fair fight.

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2024 1:01 PM

[QUOTE]Why do women go out with such men whose violence is well documented and easy to discover?

In this case, it must be his soulful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2024 1:01 PM

R4 because he’s gay

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2024 1:28 PM

R 29 nailed it. Thread closed. Excuse me while I go throw up my breakfast.

Sometimes I truly feel we are all doomed. This monster is such a POS and the orange 45 cheers on.

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2024 1:29 PM

Being the shallow faggot that I am I have to admit that I would do him.

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2024 1:31 PM

It is not just Palm Beach. Tinsley Mortimer was with this guy in 2013 - he beat the shit out of her too. She dropped all charges so R29 is exactly right. White rich people get treated differently.

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2024 1:41 PM

The closest is a sad and lonely place which ends in violence, tears and recriminations.

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2024 1:48 PM

The mother of this guy was a big supporter of Don Black, founder of Stormfront. I can't remember their exact connection...

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2024 1:50 PM

Bastards like him will find any reason to beat your ass. Especially when drunk or high.

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2024 1:51 PM

Of course he's scum, a sociopath with privilege but he hit her because he felt disrespected and he was high on coke. Who knows what petty shit went down in the restaurant, anything could have sent him off. In this case, she commanded him to "drop it", humiliating him in public so he slapped her. It's what macho men who feel emasculated do, though normally, behind closed doors. Then, she cries, they get drunk and have hot sex and she takes him back.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2024 2:00 PM

She had it comin'

She only had herself to blame

If you'd have been there

If you'd have seen it

I betcha you would have done the same

by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2024 2:09 PM

What did the gays have to do with any of this? Was he mad they were having a normal evening? This happened around 11pm back at home. It's the COKE.

by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2024 2:14 PM

Cocaine is Florida appropriate but it's a little too obvious to be the drug of choice for a sugar heir.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2024 2:20 PM

[quote] What did the gays have to do with any of this?

Gay 1 (with gay voice): Gurl, how’s the pasta? Is it drained?

Gay 2 (with Harvey Fierstein voice): Doll, it’s as delish as that Aidan Maese-Czeropski being ridden on that Senate desk.

Gay 1: DataLounge says that Paul Mescal has a big cock.

Gay 2: Not as delish as Josh O’Connor.

Gay 1: Oh hell, Sutton Foster is going into Sweeney Todd.

Gay 2: Couldn’t be any worse than that Beanie person doing Funny Girl.

Whack!

by Anonymousreply 58February 10, 2024 2:27 PM

Spent too long wondering what a “sugar heir” was until I clicked on the article and was disappointed. It sounds like some kind of salacious euphemism.

by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2024 2:31 PM

Would she listen?

by Anonymousreply 60February 10, 2024 2:39 PM

[quote] We can be annoying loud and vulgar

Unlike sociopathic, Miami Cuban, sugar heirs, shurely.

by Anonymousreply 61February 10, 2024 2:47 PM

Girl friend must like the sweet in the guy to tolerate the beatings. she's like a serial victim..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 10, 2024 3:04 PM

It's all very "Looking For Mr. Goodbar."

by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2024 3:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2024 3:10 PM

Mamma's mussy is thick and sticky like a caramel left on the stove.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2024 3:33 PM

I hope some queens have a kiss-in if there's a public trial.

by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2024 3:33 PM

R52 - I'm imagining an average day inside their house is like 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof'. I wonder if that family is clueless enough that they hang around. Even Mr. 'Magic Jack' left town after his publicity disaster.

by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2024 3:43 PM

Hope he ends up behind bars for GOOD R62. The boys on the block will really enjoy his sweet sugar walls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2024 3:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2024 4:05 PM

When do we start the Domino Sugar boycott and 'cancel' it ?

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2024 4:09 PM

R70: You and me both. Domino's is banned from my pantry; need to find out their affiliated companies and cancel them, too.

by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2024 4:19 PM

R70 Change starts with you.

by Anonymousreply 72February 10, 2024 4:30 PM

C&H

Pure cane sugar

From Hawaii 🎶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 10, 2024 4:34 PM

R72 - Hey, did you ever hear that funny Dalai Lama story about how the pizza delivery guy comes to his door, and the Lama gives him $40, and the delivery guy turns and starts walking away, and the Lama yells 'Hey, where's my change?", and the delivery guy yells back "Change comes from within!"

by Anonymousreply 74February 10, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote] Only a closet case attacks a woman after seeing a same sex couple. Big man needed to prove his “manliness,” but instead outed himself. He has sugar in his loafers.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote] Because he was pissed that they were sat next to a gay couple at a restaurant

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2024 4:35 PM

Interesting (and lengthy) Wikipedia page on the Fanjul Family. Scroll down to "popular culture.."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 10, 2024 4:47 PM

He seems like a sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 78February 10, 2024 4:51 PM

Yeah - I thought this guy sounded familiar. So Tinsley took the fall for this abusive asshole.

Finally she can clear her name. He belongs in jail.

by Anonymousreply 79February 10, 2024 4:55 PM

Ah, I misremembered. I knew there was a connection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 10, 2024 5:22 PM

She probably stuck up for them or told him to knock it off when he got pissed about the queermos and that's what earned her a beating.

by Anonymousreply 81February 10, 2024 5:41 PM

The Fanjuls are like the Rockefellers down here in Florida. I don't think anyone outside of Southeast Florida knows who they are.

by Anonymousreply 82February 10, 2024 5:44 PM

Imagine being the couple that set this off? They are dining out on this story, I bet. They noticed Fanjul and were looking over at him. I wonder if Fanjul was throwing them dirty looks. Report in, good sirs!

by Anonymousreply 83February 10, 2024 6:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!