Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever been stalked?

I was, by a family member. I wasn’t in danger of being killed outright, but my relative would contact people I know socially or professional situations and humiliate me and destroy them by acting like a freak. It only ended after eleven years with her death.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2024 8:23 PM

Did you kill her?

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2024 2:06 AM

Why didn't you sue her?

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2024 2:08 AM

Why are you telling us? There are other people to talk to in a situation like this.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2024 2:14 AM

Yup, briefly by a Craigslist hookup who took it personally when he found out i was still seeing other people.

He was a veteran with PTSD, so I guess he had some issues. He tried to break into my place at one point through the garage, but was thwarted because the neighbors saw him and turned on their porch lights, opened their doors when they heard the ruckus.

He called me 100s of times over the course of a few days, even once calling me (from a different number,) pretending to be a Detective who had found (his) body in his car in an alley, and my number was the last number he called.

He finally gave up. It was a bit off the chart for us having only fucked a few times.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2024 2:19 AM

R4 how long did the stalking last? Weeks, months? My stalker is dead, so I am not looking for police or lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2024 2:33 AM

[Quote]Why didn't you sue her?

Because OP killed her. Keep up!

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2024 2:37 AM

r5 it was just an intense week. He finally gave up when I told him I knew he was the one calling me and pretending to be an Investigator, that my neighbors were armed and knew what he looked like and that he was stalking at me, and that I was about to get a restraining order against him if he continued his rampage.

Happily, he got the message and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2024 2:46 AM

R4 was he hot? It might be fun to have a hot guy who is totally obsessed with you.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2024 7:10 AM

Yes, some man knocked on my door at 1:00 in the morning wanting to sell me a Bible. I had just come home from work. About 3 days later a guy approached me when I was getting in my car to go to work, and started asking me personal questions. I had my work shirt on and it had my name and the company I worked for on it. He started calling me at work, and my boyfriend at the time threatened him and told him to leave me alone. It just got worse. One night when I was sleeping he tried to climb into my apartment window, but my neighbors saw him and called the cops. The police said he'd probably been watching me for a while. I ended up back living with my dad while I looked for another apt. I don't know who he was or I would have gotten a restraining order because he scared me to death. Him calling me at work lasted a few more weeks then just stopped, thank God. I don't know why he fixated on me.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2024 2:24 PM

Everyone, female AND male should read "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin De Becker.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2024 6:01 PM

r4 he was just okay. He did have a big cock and could fuck like a champ. We had a few great sessions.

He also had a prosthetic, which never really turned me off, but is worth mentioning. I didn't know this before he showed up, but I invited him back a few times back after finding this out on the initial session. It didn't really register as a reason to rule him out, to be honest, as we had chemistry and I loved his insatiable need.

That's probably what made the next chapter pan out though. I was very accepting of him, and maybe he wasn't so accepting of his leg-less status and caused him to be so very self-conscious. I don't know, i'm just armchair-analyzing.

He was a vet with PTSD and lost a leg in war. Who the fuck knows how that would affect a person. I'm sorry for him and glad we met, but also glad he decided to take his issues elsewhere when I called him on it.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2024 1:57 AM

[quote]Have you ever been stalked?

If this is a euphemism, the answer is yes, as often as possible.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2024 2:08 AM

I am surprised that so few of you had this experience.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2024 8:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!