Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Am NEWLY In Love With The Great Actor Paul Mescal

I hadn’t watched any of Paul Mescal’s work until I saw All Of Us Strangers a week ago. Since then, I’ve watched countless interviews on YouTube, listened to countless podcasts, and read countless articles about Paul Mescal. Paul is immensely talented, immensely wise, immensely intelligent and his beauty is immeasurable.

After this, I contemplated my life plan.

And I realized, that I am #1 Paul Mescal fan in the entire world. Paul Mescal will be my new long term lover and we shall die together after a long and happy life.

I challenge the insipid dried up cunt that styles herself the PaulMescalLover. I will remake my screen name the REALPaulMescalLover and iI will wipe your presence from Datalounge. You can have Jacob Elordi, who the world will forget about in a year.

Paul’s and mine love is eternal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2024 12:34 AM

What is with all of these special needs looking white boys that everyone's losing their minds over?

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 8:53 PM

Paul is immensely pale and that is part of his attraction r1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 9:04 PM

Shaking and crying!

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 9:15 PM

Is 38 minutes from posting to getting lined out a record?

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 9:26 PM

I will not shake and cry over Paul r3

I will fellate and rim Paul

That’s the difference between a gay man who is in love versus a psycho dehydrated hotel maid cunt

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 9:28 PM

Pasty Irish boy. That’s a hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 9:29 PM

That pasty Irish boy is sex on a stick and he is gentle wise lover…until I demand that he lay the old Irish shillalagh ON MY ASS until we are both exhausted, weeping tears of joy and are SATISFIED

What would you want R6? For Jonathan Majors to beat your ass?

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 9:41 PM

Your cosplay, OP, is neither funny nor clever.

Also, you're a pathetic troll.

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2024 9:43 PM

Is it true Paul Mescal jerks off to old Jon Benet Ramsey pageant videos? I keep hearing that from multiple reputable sources.

All of our heroes are falling! 😢

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 9:47 PM

You’re not fooling anyone, OP. We know you’re the “our dear Paul” troll.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2024 9:49 PM

lol…OP will flip, but I always mix him up with Pedro Pescal.

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2024 9:56 PM

I see you, you dehydrated desert cunt hotel maid troll r8

Paul loves ME

I’m the only one who can appreciate Paul’s brilliance

Kill yourself PaulMescalLover, before I take matters into my own hands …you will drown in a sea of shit

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2024 9:59 PM

mental illness on display. + a troll.

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2024 10:09 PM

R1 Yes, he really looks like an inbred pig.

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2024 10:10 PM

Butterface.

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2024 10:35 PM

Poo Shoes has 5 sock puppet accounts given the poll results

You slimy goat faced cunt

Paul is mine

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2024 12:24 AM

Dl has the absolute most talentless trolls ever

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2024 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!