Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which podcasts are you listening to in 2024?

I just started listening to Paul Giamatti's pod, Chinwag. I'm also a huge fan of Attitudes and Ask Ronna, which both feature cutie pie Bryan Safi.

What say you, DL?

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2024 12:33 PM

I have been listening to Woo Woo with Rachel Dratch. It's basically Rachel talking to her comedy or actor friends about paranormal subjects.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 7:25 PM

Podcasts? Are those like, a CD or something?

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 7:54 PM

Betwixt The Sheets: The History of Sex, Scandal and Society is great. It's hosted by a charming British sex professor. I learn something new with each episode.

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 8:58 PM

I don’t listen to rambling speak

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 9:04 PM

Not baby mamas no drama

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 9:37 PM

I love listening to/watching these two former Disney child stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2024 10:08 AM

I'm listening to a lot of History Hits podcasts as I paint a house. There is a section titled The Ancients which contains podcasts on antiquity. I have experienced multiple nerdgasms as experts converse about Rome and Greece and Persia. An episode I heard today covered more recent times as the Polynesian exploration of the Pacific was discussed. FASCINATING!

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2024 10:38 AM

I’m addicted to The Greatest Generation (and the spin-off Greatest Trek). Ben and Adam are HILARIOUS. They clearly love Star Trek, but can also be critical/make fun of it too.

Greatest Gen covers all of TNG, DS9 and they’re currently on the last season of Voyager. I assume Enterprise will follow.

Greatest Trek is all the new stuff- Disco, Picard, Prodigy, SNW and Lower Decks.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2024 10:43 AM

On with Kara Swisher and Pivot and Kara and Scott Galloway. Tech, business, and politics are discussed by smart, informed people.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2024 10:54 AM

I listen to Pivot, and Galloway's podcast on finance The Prof G Pod. They are very smug but funny and Scott seems to have information that is useful.

More recommendations, please!

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2024 11:02 AM

I like to record the sounds of me shitting and add it as background noise to unrelated videos I take. Such as old woman walking on sidewalk.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2024 11:27 PM

That’s not smug. Smug is Pod Save America.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2024 4:02 PM

Kara I Know Every VIP Swisher is pretty smug.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2024 12:07 AM

OP, I’m with you on Attitudes/Throwing Shade. I’ve been with Bryan and Erin since the very early days and couldn’t enjoy them more. The Attitudes Patreon is so much fun.

I also Bitch Sesh and LOVE Ronnie and Ben at Watch What Crappens.

As a fat whore I’ve been known to listen to Doughboys (who are both great — this podcast could easily be bro-y, but Mitch and Nick are savvy navigators).

I’m also a recovering Heather McDonald/Juicy Scoop listener.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2024 1:11 AM

Great thread. Some good ones for me to try. In the past, I haven't had much luck choosing podcasts. I get bored. Anything where people are talking to be funny is usually a let down. Or rambling I can't do.

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2024 3:02 AM

Tried listening to Las Culturistas, or whatever it’s called, with Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang.

They just talked about reality TV.

I know some people like reality TV but am weary of gay culture being centered on the fake housewives. Epically boring.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2024 10:45 AM

The Read-urban gay podcast, HILARIOUS

Midnight Snack with Michelle Collins

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2024 10:50 AM

Collins is so annoying. Her level of self-involvement is epic.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2024 7:52 PM

You Are Good and You're wrong About.

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2024 8:30 PM

R18 Agreed. BUT if you can get past that, she's funny as hell. There are times when I have to skip an episode because it's too much.

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2024 12:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!