Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Datalounge on its deathbed?

This place is full of right wing pundits cheering on Trump.

Really sad for DL.

by Anonymousreply 84February 11, 2024 3:42 PM

LOL I’m not voting republican but I’m also not going to let psychotic progressives take down the Democratic Party as they move forward to push for trans toddlers and scat acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 6:32 PM

The right-wing trolls don’t wander out of their echo chamber much. They have no idea how stupid they sound.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 6:32 PM

Trump stans aren't the death knell of DL. The endless Chalamet, Froy, Mescal, Saltburn threads, are doing that.

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 6:35 PM

R2 oh please BLM LGBTQ+ BIPOC NONBINARY INDIGENOUS PROGRESSIVES are not exactly informed outside of their narrow experience either.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 6:36 PM

R1 More bullshit that Republicans want you to believe. You been swayed by their idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 6:40 PM

Trans concerns are so 2021

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 6:41 PM

Does someone want to tell me out of the 8 billion people on earth how many are trans? So, another non-issue to get the peasants all worked up about

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 6:44 PM

I became a right winger after I saw what the left did to Europe: Inviting gay-killing muslims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2024 6:45 PM

[quote]This place is full of right wing pundits cheering on Trump.

No, it's one or two jobless losers who have nothing better to do than troll on DL all day. They've been doing this before every election cycle since Trump was elected, and then they disappear for a short period when Republicans get their clocks cleaned. You'd think they would be embarrassed after getting their butts kicked over and over again, but they're too crazy to care.

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 6:47 PM

Billionaires are screwing everything up, not trans, not LGBT, not POC... Rich people are strangling the life out of this planet and they want you to think it's that brown, immigrant, Gay guy down the street that's doing it

Suckers

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2024 6:48 PM

The right-wingers are not the ones complaining about Trans issues on DL.

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2024 6:50 PM

OP, grow up.

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2024 6:54 PM

Uh oh, somebody disagreed with the OP and now Datalounge is FULL of Republicans! And Nazis too, right op? They’re lurking everywhere ! LOL

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2024 6:56 PM

R12 stupid post.

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2024 6:56 PM

OP did you type your post with one fist planted firmly to your waist?

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2024 6:57 PM

Most of the smart people that gave DL its charm have moved on. Most here are amateurs when it comes to wit.

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2024 6:59 PM

EVERYBODY MUST THINK JUST LIKE ME! I WILL NOT HAVE DISCUSSION ON A DISCUSSION ON A DISCUSSION BOARD!

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2024 7:32 PM

Can we have your stuff, Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2024 7:35 PM

[quote]Is Datalounge on its deathbed?

The Datalounge was BORN on its deathbed.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2024 7:36 PM

Do you want it to be, OP?

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2024 7:45 PM

[quote]Do you want it to be, OP?

Fewer obsessive-compulsive lunatics smearing shit all over the walls would be a nice start.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2024 7:49 PM

Theres a few right wingers on here for sure. The current influx of anti Biden threads being proof.

But most of us here are democrats for sure. Maybe more moderates than far left, but that's to be expected. Most of the country is either moderate left or moderate right.

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2024 7:50 PM

Oops. Forgot my apostrophe.

Apologies and oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2024 7:51 PM

(although my statement stands, I should admit I thought the question was "what do you want it to be?" Oh well, carry on.)

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2024 7:51 PM

"Is Datalounge on its deathbed?"

When the average discussion is about someone who SHOULD have won best actress back in 1947, or repeated analysis of the Golden Girls, was DL never not dying?

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2024 7:52 PM

Rumors of its demise are quite exaggerated.

And, no boards on boards! Geesh

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2024 7:54 PM

R16

At least I am half way there as far as the wit.

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2024 8:05 PM

30 years of being SO much better (or less deader) LAST year.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2024 8:30 PM

Who's killing it, if in fact Datalounge is on its deathbed, are the loons shrieking at each other in VintageBeefcake's 1984 thread and the Gage Gomez threads. Pure simplemindedness from either side.

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2024 8:39 PM

Everything I don’t agree with is right wing!

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2024 8:40 PM

Op really? You don’t know what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2024 8:47 PM

According to OP and her "talking points" ilk, 90% of the country are Trump-loving, Marjorie-fucking, Lindsey-sucking, Brightbart-reading Republicunts.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2024 8:50 PM

Pundit doesn’t mean what you think it means.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2024 8:58 PM

Biden supporters and anti-Trumpers had a very, very bad day on Thursday and the reasons for that were the top stories of the day across all of the news media. Consequently, those stories were discussed on DL. In reaction, like clockwork, OP gets hysterical and screeches, "This place is full of right wing pundits cheering on Trump." If OP can't handle discussions and opinions about the top stories of the day, it's not clear if she even has the emotional capacity or stability to hold a job, maintain any relationships, or carry on the normal activities of daily living.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2024 9:23 PM

YOU ARE ALL NAMED BORIS!

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2024 9:42 PM

Where’s my potato?

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2024 9:45 PM

DL definition of Right Wing Troll: anyone who does not toe the 'official' line. I've been accused of being a Republican/MAGA, despite voting Obama twice, Clinton, and Biden.

There is life outside the dark blue bubble ...

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2024 9:47 PM

There are probably no Trump supporters. There are just a couple of shriekers who accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being Republican.

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2024 9:48 PM

There are definitely Trump supporters. How could there not be?

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2024 9:50 PM

Sweet of you to be concerned, OP, but as long as the Social Security checks keep coming and the Medicare doesn't run out, we'll be just FINE.

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2024 10:00 PM

a. learn how to spell "tow";

b. perhaps find another way to express your "independent" opinions besides the "I'm a lifelong Democrat *but* (inserts boilerplate GOP talking point)" approach?

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2024 10:01 PM

This rotten-souled drunk:

Is Datalounge on its deathbed? LOL I’m not voting republican but I’m also not going to let psychotic progressives take down the Democratic Party as they move forward to push for trans toddlers and scat acceptance.

Is Datalounge on its deathbed? R2 oh please BLM LGBTQ+ BIPOC NONBINARY INDIGENOUS PROGRESSIVES are not exactly informed outside of their narrow experience either.

The Wizard of Oz is the perfect film Racist white privilege movie!!!!

University students go on hunger strike for Palestine Gen Z are radicalized psychopaths.

The Subscription Scam The businesses that are pushing for you to pay for a subscription is getting ridiculous. Today the car wash tried to push me into a $700+ per year subscription to get unlimited car washes. Recently I’ve seen electricians and plumbers shilling similar plans. Everyone wants a monthly money drip. Which ridiculous ones have you been pressured into? Are you sick of them too?

Tiffany Henyard: The Cuntiest Politician in American This allegedly crooked bitch has allegedly been misappropriating funds. She’s a cunt of epic proportions, the entitlement & privilege is through the roof.

How did Chirlane McCray, Bill de Blasio’s Wife, make $1 Billion vanish? It’s mind blowing that no one is focused on this blatant potential misappropriation.

Sunny Hostin's Descendants Were Slave Traders. HA. HA. HA. White Americans were the first in the world to ever make slavery illegal.

Sunny Hostin's Descendants Were Slave Traders. HA. HA. HA. Ytpipo is duh worst! It Dey fault! All it!

Jay-Z Eviscerates Grammys Over Snubbing Beyonce in Years Past While Onstage Accepting an Award Talk about entitlement and privilege. A billion dollars and endless connections but you won’t see these to at a soup kitchen in the hood. Funny how THEY never give back to their own community. Oh wait Beyonce grew up in an upper middle class suburb.

Jay-Z Eviscerates Grammys Over Snubbing Beyonce in Years Past While Onstage Accepting an Award Beyawncé is Janet with enunciation.

Julius Malema Julius Malema has repeatedly called for the genocide of the 4 million Whites living in South Africa. Malema could very possibly be elected as Prime Minister in a few months. Where is the international outrage?

Grammy Awards 2024- Official Thread Lizzo the stripper banana rapist?

Grammy Awards 2024- Official Thread Paris Hilton not cancelled for saying “f@**ot” and “ni**er” innumerable times. Lizzo not cancelled for allegedly committing sex crimes against her employees. Woke hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Grammy Awards 2024- Official Thread Yassss Kween 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🏳️‍⚧️ Slay!!!!

Grammy Awards 2024- Official Thread Yassss Mother is sliving!!! Is it giving n*****?

Grammy Awards 2024- Official Thread The yasss Kweens cover the tracks of cunts they Stan or turn a blind eye

Grammy Awards 2024- Official Thread Thread about the race baiters trying to turn Luke’s cover into a hate crime

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2024 10:05 PM

Oh Jesus having concerns about Biden even though you are going to vote for him no matter what makes you a Republican troll.

OP wins DL Asshole of the month.

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2024 10:24 PM

@r41... Um

toe the line

accept the authority, principles, or policies of a particular group, especially under pressure.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2024 10:28 PM

It's the straight cunts that has done the most damage, the constant scolding like we're children, you can tell it's the bitches the way they write.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2024 10:34 PM

R25 you’re a newbie. No one gives a shit what you think about DL.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2024 10:34 PM

"EVERYBODY MUST THINK JUST LIKE ME! I WILL NOT HAVE DISCUSSION ON A DISCUSSION ON A DISCUSSION BOARD!"

Assholes like you only come here to proselytize on behalf of the Republicans and Trump, who want to eliminate freedom of speech for individuals and the press. Mein fuhrer cannot be disrespected by being disagreed with.

And as soon as someone starts calling you on your bullshit, you start complaining about your freedom of speech being trampled on. Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2024 10:40 PM

Between the Trumptards and the Klan Grannie Royalists it will only get worse.

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2024 10:43 PM

OP is Defacto, trying to make out like there’s a legion of rightwing gays, when it’s just himself, ugly little gnome from Pittsburgh, obsessively posting.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2024 10:44 PM

Girls, Girls ! Reign in your hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2024 11:06 PM

Total skkkum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2024 11:07 PM

[quote] Reign in your hysteria.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2024 11:17 PM

Don't forget me! Which reminds me, I need to start my 3rd weekly thread on "Is Condoleeza Rice the most intelligent Republican ever?"

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2024 11:20 PM

It's an election year. Each election year, the dregs crawl out from under their rocks to post bullshit to keep stirring the pot. The yard sign guy will probably be back any minute now talking about all the Trump yard signs in PA.

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2024 11:21 PM

R44: whoops my bad.

"toe the line" it is.

I stand by point #2.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2024 11:30 PM

[quote]"EVERYBODY MUST THINK JUST LIKE ME! I WILL NOT HAVE DISCUSSION ON A DISCUSSION ON A DISCUSSION BOARD!"

Somebody needs a sippy cup and a nap.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2024 11:36 PM

R42, get help. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2024 11:51 PM

A death bed of lists! No details, no pictures or links. Just lists.

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2024 11:55 PM

R55, your point #2 is the most factually incorrect piece of moist, smelly horseshit you Talking Pointsettias hoist on us. Please stop lying like this.

by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2024 12:03 AM

Officially homophobic Repubs are out-of-the-question.l? Fuck yes

Do Dems need to re-evaluate their woke? FUCK yes.

by Anonymousreply 60February 10, 2024 12:04 AM

They're cheering on the end of American democracy, they don't want to do it anymore.

Choice is confusing and the fact that a black can be elected to the highest office in the land is deeply triggering...

Obama as PRESIDENT = GAME OVER.

by Anonymousreply 61February 10, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote]the fact that a black can be elected to the highest office in the land is deeply triggering...

I assume you were picturing Kathy Bates as Madame Delphine LaLaurie when you came up with that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 10, 2024 1:11 AM

Always thought the Obama vs Mc Cain election of 2008 showed DL at it's best. The posts and discussions were rational ,cogent and informed. Every election since it's been down hill. When the Trumptards and MAGA's found us I stopped reading. DL's devolved into a looney bin where the patients run the asylum. Count me out.

by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2024 3:59 AM

^^^^ yet you're still here

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2024 11:08 AM

Rational R63? I remember that time and it was pretty ugly. Democrats were fighting democrats in the primary and it took a little while for the Hillary fans to come around. A whole bunch of them left and started that other board.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2024 1:00 PM

I have never seen an alleged discussion forum with so many people so intent on blocking, FF, gaining up on, and trying to drive others away because they did not in the opinion of some young progressives did not pass a purity test.

I miss the days when people on totally opposite ends of a controversial hot button issue could debate and argue with each other. And here is what is Impossible for the youngsters to understand——we could even remain friends after.

Those days are long gone. Now what we have is the OP and those like them

by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2024 1:11 PM

Datalounger gets 3 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2024 2:23 PM

I've been the victim of that a couple of times, R66. There's an apocryphal legend that one loon has several accounts to "punish" (block short-term posting ability) suspected Republicans who dare to criticize Dems. I think my last adventure had to do with opining that Kamala Harris would be a sure loser as a nominee?

by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2024 2:41 PM

I have 40 thousand something wit and wisdoms, but I'm not paying money to listen to the 4th smartest guy from Stormfront spill his choleric diarrhea all over my screen.

by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2024 2:51 PM

[quote] I miss the days when people on totally opposite ends of a controversial hot button issue could debate and argue with each other.

I don’t think highly partisan women driven mainly by emotion can do that.

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2024 3:29 PM

Yes R-61,maybe I’m wrong but always thought black prez .,Gay marriage really put trumpers in scorched earth/ISIS mode,willing to hand over US to trump/dictator even if they themselves end up getting fucked in the end,,,

by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2024 3:31 PM

If you consider all the queens triggered by this thread then, yes, DL is on its deathbed.

by Anonymousreply 72February 10, 2024 3:38 PM

So sad to hear Data Lounge on death bed, just got here last week but then I’m way late to everything-CONDOLENCES,may it’s memory be a blessing,,,

by Anonymousreply 73February 10, 2024 3:42 PM

This topic pops up every few months. Maybe these threads are started by the unhappy DLer who is trying to get the reddit DL jump-started.

by Anonymousreply 74February 10, 2024 3:43 PM

Shady Pines is going to have a few vacancies, gurls!

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2024 8:57 PM

Yep someone pulls this DL Camille "I'm dying" routine evert few months. Muriel will still be here long after the End Times.

by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2024 11:41 PM

Is Muriel trans?

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2024 2:33 PM

I really hope not.

by Anonymousreply 78February 11, 2024 2:40 PM

Where else would OP get told she’s a MARY!?!

by Anonymousreply 79February 11, 2024 2:41 PM

Perhaps it will turn into a Gizmodo or CNN zombie board with frequent screen refreshes that erase your input mid-post and feature countless crepey skinned senior advertisements between thread headers!

by Anonymousreply 80February 11, 2024 2:48 PM

I'd be fine of all the rethugs AND libtards left and started their own forums. Both sides Y'ALL! Get the fuck out so we can talk about recipes and Momma's Mussy and LHOTP. It's a Sunshine Day!

by Anonymousreply 81February 11, 2024 3:19 PM

This place is so friendly and so welcoming to others it would be a shock to see its demise.

And I will block and FF , and encourage others to do the same, to any asshole Trump loving Russian straight frau that disagrees with me.

by Anonymousreply 82February 11, 2024 3:22 PM

R42 The Off His Meds Psycho

What kind of stalker freak takes the time to catalog and list others posts and threads? Is this you demented idea of DL "shaming" ?

If Datalounge is dying it's due too pathological stalkers like R42.

Your meds are in the fridge gurl. Do us all a favor and take them.

by Anonymousreply 83February 11, 2024 3:28 PM

R77 : All of those threads are closed/deleted to keep the crazy doxxers etc. away.

by Anonymousreply 84February 11, 2024 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!