Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do often do you wet your bed?

This super-important poll must be answered.

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2024 12:53 AM

Do YOU often wet your bed, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 3:25 PM

My ex used to wet the bed after drinking too much at social events.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 3:29 PM

R2: You used to go out with Don, Jr?

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 3:35 PM

I’m wetting OP’s bed as I type.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 3:37 PM

typing his bed as I wet it

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 7:51 PM

Beware of trolls and their seemingly innocuous polls.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 8:03 PM

I wet the bed as a child and finally grew out of it about 10. Also, I wet my pants on the first day of kindergarten, mostly because I was painfully shy and too scared to tell the teacher that I had to go to the bathroom. I had what I thought was "a weak bladder" - the need to pee would hit me at a moments notice and I would be the girl walking funny to the bathroom and I sometimes would not make it in time. I now know it is called overactive bladder with urgency.

Now I'm at the point that I use adult incontinence pads to bed because I have nocturia, which the nocturnal overproduction of urine. It sucked to have to go to the bathroom up to 5-6 times a night so I went to the pads. So you could say that I wet my bed every night.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 8:22 PM

Love na happiness

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2024 10:35 AM

Is it a recue bed?

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2024 10:57 AM

Stealth Trump thread?

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2024 11:22 AM

Try not to “Do Often”, at least when visiting.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2024 11:54 AM

Well I guess drinking while posting is a better alternative to drunk driving.

And as for bed wetting, it's often a symptom of much deeper psychological problems.

Or you're just a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2024 12:04 PM

Drunk with problems, thanks to all of you!

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2024 12:26 AM

Do you do that voodoo you do so well while you doo-doo in your bed? And do you eat it, do you?

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2024 12:30 AM

I’m a straight man and I make my wife wet the bed. Accompanied by her lady screams and my man noises.

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2024 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!