Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Warner Bros. plans to fully DELETE “Acme vs Coyote” film instead of sell it to another streamer

They’ve received offers from Netflix, Paramount and Amazon but refuse to sell the movie to them because they aren’t willing to pay the $75-$80 million they want. So instead they plan on fully deleting the completed film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2024 2:14 AM

They want to write it off. Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 2:16 PM

If it never sees the light of day it will be a tax write off. This is why I do not like the digital age or streaming, however. They can just delete an entire movie from existence these days. The fact they are considering deleting it from existence completely instead of just shelving it bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 2:20 PM

“ David Zaslav never actually watched ‘COYOTE VS ACME’ and is still intent on now deleting the movie.

Michael De Luca and Pam Abdy only saw a directors cut”

So they wanna delete a film they didn’t even bother giving a chance?

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 2:26 PM

Seems pretty assy to me, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 2:29 PM

David Zaslav should burn in Hell.

WBD should not get ANY new development, because they fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 2:30 PM

What a shame. Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote were one of the only things that was a bond with me and my dad. It would have been a nice way to remember him now that he is gone.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 2:39 PM

Someone on the animation crew is going to save a copy. We'll see it on the bootleg sites after enough time passes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 7:28 PM

R7 is correct

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2024 7:46 PM

That's a shame. It sounds like a good movie.

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 8:56 PM

Wile E. can never seem to catch a break.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2024 9:00 PM

This is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2024 10:33 PM

End stage capitalism kills everything it touches.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2024 1:46 AM

I hope it gets leaked asap. Totally agree with r5.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2024 1:52 AM

Warner Bros Discovery needs to be called before Congress. This is tax fraud.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2024 2:13 AM

[quote] End stage capitalism kills everything it touches.

There’s no such thing, commie turd.

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2024 2:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!