Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DYNASTY's Krystina Carrington

Was she... you know... "special"?

Watching Season 9 on Pluto TV now and I know she had a heart condition but did she also have a chromosome deficiency, too?

I'm sure it was those Grant genes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2024 1:24 AM

This Google search result was hilarious:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 1:47 PM

What toy is she holding? It looks vaguely familiar.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 2:19 PM

She had her own toy! Any collecting queens still have their Carrington doll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 2:34 PM

Krystal was 60 when this kid was born. There were plenty of brokend cheeseburgers in the Carrington mansion.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 2:39 PM

Suffered from Fercute Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 10:17 PM

Is she running Denver Carrington still?

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 10:27 PM

She's currently scissoring Lindsay Blaisdel.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2024 3:11 AM

Pluto TV is now airing the episodes where she needs a heart transplant.

That scene of her on the rocking horse in the hospital before she collapses is high camp and hilarious!

Earlier in the episode they alluded to her condition by having her do some weird breathing thing. (01:27 at the link) For a minute there I thought they were going to go for broke and have her possessed by the devil or something.

It'd have been great to see her projectile vomit on Diahann Carol or Krystle walks in and Krystina says, "Mark Jennings sucks cocks in hell!"

Then Blake walks in..."Steven sucks cock on the docks!"

Blake, "Yes dear...I know."

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2024 1:08 AM

Rocking horse at 01:00!

They sped up the tape or something. It is very bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2024 1:11 AM

What a horrible child actress - that kid was awful.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2024 1:15 AM

Shades of Regan MacNeil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2024 1:16 AM

[quote]What toy is she holding? It looks vaguely familiar.

R2 It’s one of those sprite creatures from the Rainbow Brite TV series/toy franchise.

by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2024 1:22 AM

Krystina on the rocking horse is such a camp classic sequence.

As if it weren't campy enough they named her "Krystina."

I hope Blake lived long enough to see her grow up to be a butch lesbian performance artist who got full body tattoos, wore combat boots, and went to MichFest.

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2024 1:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!