Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heidi Klum is now making music! She covered Corey Hart’s “Sunglasses At Night”

Do we like the new cover by Heidi more or less than the original? Or maybe they’re equal to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2024 9:57 PM

That video is super basic. The same shots are repeated over and over. Like there version of the song. It's not a horrible cover but it's boring and forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 12:51 PM

The original

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 12:51 PM

She sang before but this time a lot of the comments are annoyed that she only sings the chorus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 12:56 PM

Corey is cute there. Heidi just sings a couple lines of the song, repeated over and over.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 12:56 PM

Oh sorry. You beat me to the same reflection.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 12:57 PM

This Frau (for real) thinks extremely highly of herself. She's a steely German who has had plastic surgery for success.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 12:57 PM

You clearly never saw her young. She was always a beautiful woman. Not a cosmetic surgery creation.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 12:59 PM

She has certainly retained her slim silhouette. Army and legs not the least flabby.

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2024 1:01 PM

There was an official youtube upload of the Jimmy Fallon show. Where she debuted her weird plastic surgery. I think it was in 2022. It got deleted. AN OFFICAL VIDEOU GOT DELETED!!! It must have been her who demanded that because she was called out in the comments for looking weird. There was also another funny comment from a German. It went like this: "Heidi is so funny/natural on US TV. So different from how she is on German shows. I almost like her".

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 1:18 PM

R9 Klum has been a model since the late 90s. A model getting plastic surgery in her 40s is common. You made it sound like she got plastic surgery to be pretty. That wasn’t the case.

She isn’t some new model.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2024 1:28 PM

I now understand why Seal divorced her. She can never get enough fame or go to too many parties or party too much or get too much attention. She seems like a thirsty insufferable attention whore 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2024 1:49 PM

She was never a fashion supermodel. Never big in Europe, either. She made her star on Victoria's Secret. When she started to get known as a "celebrity-model" all my German fashion friends said, Heidi Who? I'm not saying this to knock her. Heidi is an old fashioned varieties star. One of the best ever. She can do a little of this and that and attract and keep audiences and friends, too. I like her. Also regarding the comment above, lots of Germans feel liberated when they become expats. It's a conformist culture, Germany.

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2024 1:51 PM

R12 that’s actually false. She was big in Europe, especially Germany, where she has Germans Top Model. She was a household name. Let’s not try rewriting history

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2024 1:54 PM

I never said Heidi was a troll. But please; she's had some alterations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2024 2:01 PM

What fresh hell is this?

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2024 2:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2024 2:08 PM

Heidi went BACK TO GERMANY after she became "model-host celebrity" famous in USA, to host Germany Next Top Model, yes. She was NEVER a top FASHION model in Germany or anywhere, really. She was hosting Victoria's Secret shows. She is a jack of many trades under the identity of "model". Sure she is a "model" but not a top fashion supermodel like fellow germans Nadja Auermann, Tatjana Patitz and Claudia Schiffer all were, and all bona fide FASHION top models.

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2024 2:16 PM

R11 Yes, Heidi is part of the old-cunt club.

Cher, Celine Dion, Aaron Taylor Johnson's wife, Madonna, Mariah Carey (with her Japanese dancer (emphasis on dancer), Britney Spears, Olive Wild, Sarah Paulson, Ellen Degenerate and Kris Jenner with Corey Gamble.

This is PR to promote age gap relationships in general. The Hollywood elite want to bring back the olden days. Where the age of consent was 10 or something or not even defined. Like I read in 1890, it was normal to marry an older guy at age 11 or so. In return these older celeb women get positive PR. Are Heidi Klum and Tom Kaulitz still a couple? I heard his brother Bill Kaulitz admitted to having relations with men and since being gay is genetic... I always found it odd that Heidi would go after such a young guy. And Celine who was married to a much older man, now having that young model guy who looks gay too... SUS! Celine Dion also had that genderless fashion line for kids. Call me Qanon but that all sounds a wee bit satanic to me. As a satanist myself I am not opposed to it but I am still worried about these young men. It has casting couch vibes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2024 2:26 PM

It’s fun but not great

by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2024 2:43 AM

Boring - first impression. Not everyone should assume they can sing well or interestingly enough to record. She should be intelligent, plus EXPERIENCED enough to realize this since she judges others on that talent show, plus she was married to a decent and marketable singer.

Hang it up Heidi.

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2024 2:50 AM

What is wrong with her hair?

by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2024 2:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2024 9:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2024 9:45 AM

She has a thing for musicians apparently.

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2024 9:46 AM

Who did it better, Lara Trump or Heidi? I don't understand why middle-aged women perform these sorts of embarrassing spectacles. They're not expected to have second careers in music. Why?

And I say this as a middle-aged woman.

by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2024 10:31 AM

Heidi, your sunglasses are dirty. Fix that.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2024 9:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!