Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

YouTube thinks I'm a whore!

And it's all because of the links you bitches post on Datalounge.

So now YouTube thinks I'm a perverted whore.

This is my homepage where they display recommended videos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 7:38 PM

But'cha are a whore Blanche. YA AAAAARE!

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 10:53 AM

You do know you can wash your YouTube history so your suggested videos will start fresh.

On your cell phone go to settings - history - privacy to delete all or some of your activity to reset your recommendations. On desktop, click on the hamburger icon in top left, go to history and delete what you want.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 10:58 AM

I recently got the True Crime Story, Naked & Invisible Personal Trainer and the Alone Again vids in my feed too.

And I'm not a whore like OP.

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 10:58 AM

YouTube’s right

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 11:04 AM

If the diamond encrusted jockstrap fits, wear it!

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 11:07 AM

If you don't want to be called out as a DLer, I'd worry more about the tea set, 1950s house tour, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor videos.

I watch Rob Squad Reactions, too, OP. When they first started, Amber was pregnant and Jordan wasn't hitting the gym, so when you watch their stuff oldest to newest she gets smaller as he gets bigger.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 2:42 PM

And now so does DL.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 3:04 PM

More a perv than a whore, really. Since we can assume you haven't been touched sexually by anyone besides yourself in ...

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2024 3:56 PM

On my youtube recommendation page, there was an "Ad" link that came right out and said Chris Pine is gay and came out of the closet.

Are they even allowed to do that?

Even if it's a clickbait ad?

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 7:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!