Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The name on everybody's lips is going to be....Kamala!

You love me and I love you and you love me for loving you and I love you for loving me and that's politics baby.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2024 4:14 AM

Not a chance.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2024 3:43 AM

Never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2024 3:56 AM

OP is a supporter of Trump, the guy who can't tell the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2024 3:58 AM

Never r3. I'm a devoted Kamala addict.

She's fabulous and all that jazz.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2024 7:51 AM

Her cheese puffs are to die for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2024 8:31 AM

She must be the new replacement in " Chicago."

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2024 9:49 AM

What part did she play in " The Color Purple"?

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2024 9:49 AM

I remember her now: she was assigned to fix the southern border mess and did so very successfully.

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2024 9:50 AM

She won a Grammy for Album of the Year. Hell, anyone can win one of those.

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2024 9:52 AM

I have this fantasy that Biden has had Kamala in secret, intense President Training, and she will emerge as a master of the genre. He did say as VP he wanted her to be the first person in the room (besides him) and the last one to leave, so he is interested in her preparedness..

Or maybe she was just a token negro for black votes.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2024 9:53 AM

“That little girl was me . . .”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2024 10:22 AM

She's having an affair with Pete Buttigieg, but you didn't hear it from me!

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2024 10:31 AM

She's horrible. Without even factoring her into the equation, so many people aren't going to bother to vote. Then when you do factor her into the equation, there's barely going to be any voter turn out.

No one wants to think about her possibly becoming president. And johnson becoming Vice President.

Biden owes it to the democrats to step aside for the next election.

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2024 11:14 AM

Shame on Jill Biden for allowing this to happen.

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2024 11:23 AM

Kamala as President is still way less frightening than Trump. I don’t think Biden can serve out his second term.

But how did we get there?

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2024 11:44 AM

Cackle cackle

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2024 1:10 PM

She's a cop.

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2024 1:20 PM

Project Off the Runway

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2024 2:11 PM

Give Kamala a chance. She might surprise us.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2024 2:21 PM

It's the presidency, not little league.

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2024 2:41 PM

Kamala is fine. She’s just stuck in the same predicament as pretty much every VP, they all really have no power. Besides, do you want Elise Stefanik as a VP? She said recently that, u like Mike Pence, she would have stopped the certification in 2020. Be prepared for Dump fro life.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2024 2:47 PM

^ pardon the typos.

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2024 3:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2024 3:18 PM

Bitch imma fittin to get dat position just watch

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2024 3:20 PM

OP is a straight nazi shitstirrer.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2024 3:20 PM

A straight person wouldn't be quoting a Broadway musical r25

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote]At a certain point, someone of substance within the Democratic Party is going to have to find the courage to say the quiet part out loud regarding Vice President Kamala Harris: Fewer and fewer Democrats want her on the 2024 ticket with Joe Biden or, most especially, as the presidential nominee should Biden drop out of the race.

[quote]Cue the outraged denials from the White House, the Democratic National Committee and various Democratic Party supporting organizations, websites and pundits. Except … I suspect they either all know it’s true or have all heard the same whispers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2024 10:59 PM

I liked her while she was in California holding various offices.

However, if she's ever the Democratic nominee for president, they are effectively handing four years to the rethugs. I don't believe she can win.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still voting for her if she is the nominee in the future, and unlike most idiots, I'm not going to be saying crap about her and whining about "holding my nose" and voting, even if that's what I'm privately doing.

I'd simply prefer that another unexpected candidate breaks out in the same way Obama did back in 2008.

by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2024 11:09 PM

Won't support her in 2028 in the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2024 12:09 AM

The only way to save the ticket is for Kamala to step down.

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2024 2:55 AM

Kamala says she's ready to serve:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2024 10:20 PM

But the country isn't in favor of her serving.

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2024 10:29 PM

She isn't even black.

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2024 11:06 PM

She's a black as I am.

by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2024 11:38 PM

She'd be better as Velma than she would be Roxie.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2024 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!