Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AG Reports on Biden Classified Documents Case

President Joe Biden 'willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen over his handling of classified documents, according to a special counsel's final report released Thursday.

But the special counsel, Robert Hur, said he was declining to prosecute Biden over his actions.

Hur in his report wrote that Biden had portrayed himself as "an elderly man with a poor memory" who a criminal jury would find sympathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 9, 2024 11:14 PM

Here’s the part Defacto left out:

[quote] But that evidence "does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2024 7:10 PM

Let's see all the Biden ass kissers start making excuses.

Yo, dumb bitches, Biden and Trump can both be frauds.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2024 7:11 PM

I'm sure every president has done the same, stretching back to the dawn of our country. But the fact that Biden chose to portray himself as an "elderly man with poor memory" is not good.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2024 7:13 PM

Note that in Biden’s White House, Defacto, a special counsel was appointed and he took the job very seriously. Biden fully cooperated and didn’t make any effort to hide the evidence. He didn’t call it a witch hunt or call for the AG to be drawn and quartered.

About as far from the Trump clown car as you can get.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2024 7:15 PM

And, of course, there's a big difference between Biden's full cooperation with the special counsel and Trump's lies, denials and antagonism.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2024 7:15 PM

[quote] Biden and Trump can both be frauds.

The fraud isn’t in keeping the records. The fraud is in evading the investigation.

And even more so in what he did with the evidence. The mueller report makes it pretty clear that we can assume the worst about the Trump case.

Poor poor Defacto. A stillborn troll thread must be such a bitter dudaooointment.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2024 7:18 PM

Disappointment ^^^

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2024 7:21 PM

Although I like the sound of dude ointment

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2024 7:21 PM

Poor Defugto, can’t bump 2014 threads anymore so keeps posting any trash he can find about Mighty Joe Biden and his hog dick endowed family.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2024 7:25 PM

He’s really a glorified bot. From the time I had access to the ugly little trolls Twitter, I could see it was full of repostings of crude, hateful alt-right cartoons. He's a creep.

So he’s just seeing stuff on alt-right forums and running here and reposting it.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2024 7:34 PM

I suppose Trumps lawyers will reference this in some way with his similar case.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2024 7:38 PM

The big story is how bad the president’s memory was during his 5 hrs of interviews with the special council. I’m saddened to learn this.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2024 7:44 PM

^^A mitigating factor -- the interviews were conducted on Oct. 8 & 9, just after Hamas' terrorist attack in Israel. Imagine how distracted Biden must have been.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2024 7:49 PM

[quote]I suppose Trumps lawyers will reference this in some way with his similar case.

Luckily they aren't very similar, r11.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2024 7:52 PM

Trump does it and a trial is already scheduled.

Biden does it and he’s just “an old man”.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2024 8:04 PM

NOTHINGBURGER

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2024 8:04 PM

[quote]Trump does it and a trial is already scheduled.

Yeah, because Trump obstructed justice, dummy. Biden cooperated.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2024 8:05 PM

You have a problem with that, r15?

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2024 8:07 PM

No r13 there were other interviews conducted other than oct of last fall.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2024 8:15 PM

R15 memory issues for Biden. He doesn’t remember.

Biden cooperated with federal officials and returned the classified documents.

Trump refused to return classified documents AND obstructed justice by giviing documents to people working for him to destroy documents and lie about destroying those documents.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2024 8:18 PM

Robert Hur=James Comey

Did he *have* to say that? Seems gratuitous.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote]there were other interviews conducted other than oct of last fall.

Perhaps, but Biden only sat down with Hur, who made the characterizations of forgetfulness in the report, only in October.

"Biden sat for an interview with Hur in October, and it was conducted over two days."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote]Did he *have* to say that? Seems gratuitous.

Well, Hur *is* a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2024 8:28 PM

23 posts after five hours.

Datalounge responds to the Special Counsel confirming Biden's senility....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2024 11:47 PM

Biden to address the nation in minutes, presumably to address the report.

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2024 11:49 PM

[quote] Biden to address the nation in minutes

I wonder how much of the pharmacy they pumped into him first, and how many days "vacation" he will then need for recovery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2024 11:54 PM

Holding onto classified docs is wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2024 11:58 PM

Biden's on fire right now. Go away trolls.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2024 12:01 AM

What is buried in the golf course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2024 12:02 AM

AG spoke of Biden's age and loss of memory. DNC immediately got bent out of shape. We know he's diminished, they want to pretend its not true.

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2024 12:10 AM

Did you listen to Biden speak, r30? Read the room, troll.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2024 12:18 AM

President Biden is merely three years older than your filthy orange god. STFU

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2024 12:21 AM

[quote] The big story is how bad the president’s memory was during his 5 hrs of interviews with the special council. I’m saddened to learn this.

You must have been in tears then when Trump said he couldn't remember 36 times. R12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2024 12:27 AM

Or the 35 times Trump testified that he couldn't remember in the Trump University deposition.

[quote] "I don't remember," Trump told lawyers 35 times during his December testimony, which was released on Wednesday.

How sadden by that were you R12, so saddened that you didn't vote for Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2024 12:30 AM

Biden lashes out.................

[quote]President Biden on Thursday lashed out at the special counsel who investigated his handling of classified documents after the prosecutor in his final report noted Biden struggled to remember details such as when his son Beau died.

[quote]“How in the hell dare he raise that,” Biden said in remarks from the White House responding to the report. “Frankly, when I was asked the question I thought to myself it wasn’t any of their damn business.

[quote]“I don’t need anyone to remind me when he passed away,” he added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2024 12:31 AM

[quote]A mitigating factor -- the interviews were conducted on Oct. 8 & 9, just after Hamas' terrorist attack in Israel. Imagine how distracted Biden must have been.

lol.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2024 12:31 AM

And beside his magat self

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2024 12:31 AM

R33, Trump is lying, Joe is dying. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2024 12:31 AM

Dump is toast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2024 12:32 AM

I have some bad news for you R38 we are all dying, even Trump.

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2024 12:33 AM

Jesus Christ, Democrats, start the character assassination....NOW.

[quote]Hur, a Republican, served as U.S. attorney of Maryland from 2018 to 2021, after being appointed by former President Donald Trump’s attorney general, Jeff Sessions. He previously clerked for two well-known conservative judges, including archconservative Supreme Court Justice William Rehnquist.

This disqualifies any findings he has come up with as lies.

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2024 12:34 AM

Балканите все още са боклук

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2024 12:34 AM

Hur is another Republican degenerate.

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2024 12:35 AM

Най-вече сметището

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2024 12:36 AM

R39, show us when Trump went to Epstein’s island. We’ll wait.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2024 12:38 AM

R40 = retard

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2024 12:39 AM

I got something better for your magat ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2024 12:39 AM

Also

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2024 12:40 AM

[quote] “I don’t need anyone to remind me when he passed away,” he added.

Obviously he did

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2024 12:43 AM

[quote][R39], show us when Trump went to Epstein’s island. We’ll wait.

Why such a Trump defender, r45?

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2024 12:49 AM

It's a magat. A feces flinger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2024 12:50 AM

[quote] Trump took at least seven trips on a private plane between 1993 and 1997, sometimes with members of his family.

[quote] The logs, however, do not indicate that Trump or Clinton ever visited Epstein’s island in the Caribbean, the center of his international sex-trafficking ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2024 12:58 AM

If I were Trump, I would insist on the "debate" being a Town Hall format.

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2024 1:40 AM

The DNC and the White House staff watching the press conference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2024 1:45 AM

R31 this week he gave wrong name for current president of France and couldn't remember who Israel was fighting, Had to be told "Hamas" I'm not a troll, these clips were aired on radio and television.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2024 1:55 AM

So, r55? That isn't quite up there with being directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2024 2:08 AM

“We need competency ex-ams!”

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2024 2:18 AM

Oh, Nikki, go read up on the Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2024 2:20 AM

This is all propagandistic shit poured out as Trump's guilt is underscored and highlighted in the report.

Biden. Was. Cleared. And. Acknowledged. As. Very. Cooperative.

This isn't just a civil war. Every enemy of the US is bombarding us with targeted crap.

The GOP must end.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2024 2:20 AM

Amen, r59.

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2024 2:22 AM

[quote]Republican Sens. Rick Scott (Fla.), Mike Lee (Utah) and Josh Hawley (Mo.) posted separately on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, calling for the 25th Amendment to be invoked—an amendment that would allow for Biden’s cabinet to remove him from office if the vice president and a majority determine he is unfit to serve.

[quote]Separately, Reps. Mary Miller (Ill.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) and Mike Collins (Ga.) suggested invoking the 25th Amendment, with Millersaying if “he won’t resign, the Cabinet must invoke the 25th Amendment,” after the special counsel’s report found “he could not remember basic facts about his life.”

Republicans now don't have to defend the border vote or anything about Trump. They have the one issue that can win the election, unless the fraud counsel can be exposed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2024 2:33 AM

Willful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2024 2:33 AM

Hur is scum.

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2024 2:42 AM

And what Dem is there to attack Hur?

by Anonymousreply 64February 9, 2024 2:57 AM

MSNBC legal commentator Andrew Weissmann was visibly pissed during his critique of the special counsel report. He called Hur’s slam on Biden’s age and memory, “clearly a Comey moment”. Andrew said further that Hur’s remarks has “absolutely no place in a DOJ’s report”. I’ve never seen him so miffed.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2024 3:02 AM

Saw that, r65, and he's 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2024 3:03 AM

I want to know when the real fucking grandpa is going to get his saggy ass in front of the podium and publicly scold the shit out of Hur for writing this egregious report. His report on Biden is gratuitous and flatly inconsistent with long-standing DOJ standards. How dare grandpa Merrick Garland not remove Hur’s obviously partisan remarks before it became public. CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 67February 9, 2024 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!