Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

King Charles has cancer Part 2

Let's continue to discuss here!

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2024 8:12 AM

So, can KC3 create William Regent or does it have to go through Parliament?

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2024 6:39 PM

I’m regent bitches. You cunts better bow.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2024 6:52 PM

r1 I'm not sure Charles would legally be allowed to appoint his own regent since weirdly that would indicate he's still capable. But you wouldn't need an act anyway you'd just need this to happen "the Sovereign’s spouse, the Lord Chancellor, Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Rolls, and Speaker of the House of Commons (as of February 2024, these are the Queen, Alex Chalk MP, Baroness (Sue) Carr, Sir Geoffrey Vos and Sir Lindsay Hoyle MP). Any declaration of incapacity needs to be signed by three or more of them. Declarations need to be supported by evidence including medical evidence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2024 6:55 PM

Regency would have to be approved by Parliament.

It is unlikely C3 would make William regent unless things get much worse.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2024 6:55 PM

It’s CR not C3 or (shudder) KC3.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2024 6:58 PM

Please pray🙏 for our beloved monarch! He is bravely hanging on by his swollen fingertips!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2024 7:11 PM

[quote] Let's continue to discuss here!

Omigosh!

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote] In five years William will likely be King William V.

But not in ten.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2024 8:34 PM

I just read an interesting, and from my experience accurate, quote:

"A narcissist wants the authority of a king while having the accountability of a toddler".

I think that also describes the Montecito menaces well.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2024 9:24 PM

I read it's bladder cancer

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2024 9:28 PM

^ Believable he's such a piss poor King.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2024 9:53 PM

^boo

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2024 10:07 PM

OP Get back to us when Charlie's a No Longer Surviving Angel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2024 10:09 PM

I still do a double take when I hear Camilla referred to as the Queen. There was a headline on the BBC saying that the Queen says Charles is doing well, and I briefly wondered where they found a medium.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2024 10:12 PM

r5, get fucked, you knew who I was talking about, even if I called him Chuckie. Chuckie, son of Betty and Phil.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2024 10:13 PM

[quote] get fucked

Yes, please.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2024 10:15 PM

r9 Perfectly so. Their fantasies are extremely childish but they seem incapable of adjusting to the reality their fantasy won't come true.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2024 10:23 PM

Willy swaying like the angry drunk he is😮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2024 11:18 PM

Because a 76yo with cancer is immortal. Especially if he's "royalty. 😂

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2024 11:24 PM

Willy swaying like a candle in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2024 11:25 PM

New Royal poll out today. Prince William remains the most popular royal, Catherine and then the King.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2024 11:30 PM

The whole lot of them are boozers. Willy,Kate,Camilla,Andrew,Charlie,Margaret,Queen Mum. Worthless pissed drunks all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2024 11:34 PM

Whenever the monarchy is circling the drain the" Palace "commissions a new "Royal" poll and it always shows how "beloved and popular they are among the 200 pensioners that were polled. Remember when Willy was proclaimed the most "respected" leader in the Whole Wide World?. Of course royalass lap it up. Comedy gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2024 11:43 PM

R14 I had the same reaction because there was only one queen and she is no longer with us.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2024 11:54 PM

You Megstans are VILE ! It is well known the HRH Duke of Cambridge has an INNER EAR INBALACE. The poor man suffers with Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).It is believed HRH contracted this when he heroically rescued a drowning man during his service as RAF Search and Rescue pilot. To imply that his swaying back and forth on a solid floor has anything to do with drinking is an INSULT to all veterans!!!

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2024 11:56 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2024 12:01 AM

Where was I on that approval rating list?

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2024 12:02 AM

My nephew was unbalanced because he is not used to walking in heels like me.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2024 12:07 AM

By existing law, William is automatically the regent if a regency is declared; Charles doesn't choose the Regent. The designation of someone else as regent would require the passage of a new law. I can imagine that happening when William is king, just in case anything should happen to him while George is still a minor: no one wants Harry, the next adult in line for the throne, to serve as regent, except perhaps his wife.

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2024 12:29 AM

Is it cervical cancer?

I hope not. It can be deadly!

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2024 12:41 AM

William was swaying because the royal yacht was in rough seas. DUMBO!

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2024 12:54 AM

Apparently Kate too suffers from vertigo. It must be a "royal disease". Awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2024 1:07 AM

^ Was that why she was in the hospital for two weeks?

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2024 1:08 AM

Wouldn't a regency only be called for if he was underage? I think that at 75 he's well beyond that

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2024 1:37 AM

R34 has never heard of George IV's position before his ascent to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2024 1:54 AM

[quote]Where was I on that approval rating list?

They're afraid to ask, Your Royal Highness.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2024 2:05 AM

A regency can occur both when the monarch is under 18 and when the monarch is unable to perform the functions of the monarch. When George III finally lost touch with reality permanently, his son became regent. The son later inherited the throne as George IV.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2024 2:58 AM

The 25th amendment had what is the U.S. version of a regency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote]"A narcissist wants the authority of a king while having the accountability of a toddler".

Nicely put, I'm gonna hire that writer for my campaign team!

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2024 6:29 AM

R39 He's already on my team! Cheers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2024 7:16 AM

R39 DJT? I don't know him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2024 7:20 AM

🤝

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2024 10:10 AM

Calling Camilla a cancer is a bit harsh. Butt ugly, yes.

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2024 12:19 PM

[quote] I can imagine that happening when William is king, just in case anything should happen to him while George is still a minor

Not an issue, I assure you.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2024 3:21 PM

R42 Biden thought he was greeting George VI.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2024 6:30 PM

r43, true, as she is more like an incurable venereal disease like Genital Herpes.

You just can't get rid of the Herps, but you can marry it.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2024 6:45 PM

r23 Where is your evidence that the Palace commissioned a poll and then manipulated its results??

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2024 7:01 PM

Kate is worried about William taking on too much work but is fine with Charles having cancer? What a fucking lazy insensitive cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2024 7:56 PM

“Princess Kate Middleton? “ Really? It’s not that hard, people.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2024 7:59 PM

Charles and now OJ with his cancer diagnosis. Another thing linking them; two men who regretted marrying flighty blondes.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2024 9:59 PM

So the rumors are Charles has bladder cancer and Kate has ovarian cancer?

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2024 10:07 PM

So the Queen dies and everything goes to hell. The family is crumbling the Muslims take over the city and the universities where the anti-semites breed like rabbits destroy everything with their DEI agenda.

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2024 10:13 PM

Never heard the rumor about Kate and ovarian cancer. That would be incredibly devastating if true. That’s like pancreatic cancer, it’s usually caught too late.

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2024 10:14 PM

R52,d I’d you take a wrong turn on your way to LieSocial? Damn the trolls are trying to infest DL, they’re like cockroaches. Nothing kills them.

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2024 10:15 PM

^Did you…

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2024 10:16 PM

R49 I do love how “Princess Kate Middleton” is worried about the “psychic” toll this is having on Prince William.

Gotta love Fox News!

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2024 10:29 PM

Thank you R37, that was helpful (unlike the twat R35). When do counsellors of state come in then?

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2024 10:32 PM

R54 Came from bacteria in a petri dish. He was found in a refrigerator in a high school biology class.

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2024 10:51 PM

R35 is funny, as if anyone gives a shit or even remembers George IV.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2024 10:55 PM

Fuck you, r59

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2024 11:03 PM

SEETH KLAN GRANIES . SEETH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2024 11:06 PM

SUCK IT UP YOU DERANGED CUNTS😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2024 11:07 PM

I wish.

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2024 11:12 PM

R57, this is R37. Counsellors of State are appointed by the monarch to take over his or her constitutional duties while the monarch is temporarily incapacitated or out of the country, although there are restrictions to the Counsellors' authority (e.g., the Counsellors of State cannot dissolve parliament without the monarch's express instruction to do so). There are always two Counsellors functioning at one time. The Counsellors of State are the monarch's spouse and the first four adults in the line of succession. Right now, that's Queen Camilla, Prince William, Prince Harry, Prince Andrew, and Princess Beatrice. It's been established that potential Counsellors who are not working royals will not be called upon to serve (i.e., Prince Harry, Prince Andrew, and Princess Beatrice). Thus, a law was recently passed to include Prince Edward and Princess Anne among the individuals who can be called on to serve. I can recall seeing a notice hanging on the gate at Buckingham Palace in 1974 indicating that the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret, by instruction of Queen Elizabeth II, had dissolved Parliament. It was signed "Elizabeth R" and "Margaret."

by Anonymousreply 64February 9, 2024 11:43 PM

I thought the Palace said Kate didn’t have cancer.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2024 11:48 PM

Cheating Pa's dying of cancer. Racist sis- in -law is on indefinite medical leave. Basher Bro is drunk in public and my bank account could be £3 million richer.

A Good Day in Montecito USA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2024 11:54 PM

Was there a separate thread about what Kate has? I always just assumed that she ovarian cysts. Just a hunch. What's the consensus on DL?

by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote] So the Queen dies and everything goes to hell. The family is crumbling the Muslims take over the city and the universities where the anti-semites breed like rabbits destroy everything with their DEI agenda.

If only the Queen were still alive! She'd kick all those libs right in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2024 2:09 AM

OJ has cancer???

by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2024 2:15 AM

^ OMG another WOG ROYAL

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2024 3:52 AM

[quote] ^ OMG another WOG ROYAL

Who is the other one? Edo?

by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2024 3:54 AM

R69: Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 10, 2024 10:17 PM

Who cares if people like me??? I'M going to the SuperBowl! Suck it peasants!!!!

by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2024 12:07 AM

I think I suspect I feel during the secret surgery in the December convoy that went near a hospital, they not only transplanted Kate's prostate but they took her cervix too and that's how Charles got cervical cancer. It makes sense given how lazy and wok shy Kate is.

by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2024 6:14 AM

R74 for fucks sake enough already with your boring posts, they are not funny.

by Anonymousreply 75February 11, 2024 9:07 AM

What r75 said.

by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2024 2:00 PM

Honeys 90% of the posts of this thread lack any virtue of any description. Kiss my ass.

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2024 2:25 PM

I don't see 74's post. Guess I blocked them a while ago for a reason.

I'm still thinking that the 'prostate exam' was a ruse. There is no prostate problem. He had cancer symptoms, and they made up a prostate problem that they could easily shelf should the cancer screening come out clean. When cancer was confirmed and absence from the public would be inevitable, a prostate problem didn't cut it anymore. So they came out with the next least revealing statement that was needed to explain future events, the absence from the public. Cannot really base it on anything; it's just a hunch. And then there are of course the missing standard statements, like "good prognosis for full recovery". If there was a silver lining, they would at least hint at it.

by Anonymousreply 78February 11, 2024 7:24 PM

I hate that Cruella de Markle and her mother are probably grinning maniacally in Montecito believing they "manifested" these health problems for the RF.

Cue Markle's flying monkeys to swoop in and attack me for saying this. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 79February 11, 2024 7:29 PM

How strange to live in a world where you think things are made up in situations where no making up is necessary. A very odd way to live a life.

by Anonymousreply 80February 11, 2024 8:22 PM

R74, you probably blocked me because I called you on your nonsensical bullshit. That's my only crime on DL and many people can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 81February 11, 2024 8:23 PM

At least a couple are blocked, r79.

by Anonymousreply 82February 11, 2024 9:28 PM

R75 Klan Grannies are not noted for their sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2024 1:20 AM

Maybe at some point maybe someone can explain to me what Klan Grannies are. I might be one without even knowing. It's really just a kill-all derogatory label to silence others, isn't it? Maybe it's not even important to know.

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2024 1:29 AM

R84, it means you don't praise Meghan. And probably have a gross income in excess of $15,000 a year. And a high school diploma.

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2024 3:32 AM

R84, see r79 for an example of a Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2024 4:43 AM

Why do you Klan Grans fanatically promote your circus yet demand we not laugh at your clowns?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2024 4:40 PM

FYI: a flying monkey is someone who does the dirty work of narcissist.

Cruella de Vil was mean to dogs. There are questions about Markle's treatment of her dogs and she was also mean to three-year-old Charlotte as corroborated by the Givenchy seamstress. Halfwit Harry was abusive to his polo horse (there are photos) and supposedly violent with hookers. I don't know what the cartoon character name for the male version of Cruella is but that's what Harry is.

by Anonymousreply 88February 12, 2024 5:33 PM

"Hostilities flared up last week between Prince Harry and Queen Camilla. Or rather, the Duke of Sussex apparently launched an unprovoked volley in the direction of a 75-year-old woman. In an irony that will no doubt escape this self-proclaimed feminist and Lochinvar of the New World, Harry, I hear, preferred not to be in the same room with his stepmother when he spoke to the King about his cancer diagnosis, following the most precipitous and historic mercy mission to Blighty since Lend Lease. As olive branches go, it’s a massive opportunity missed by the Prince of Petulance – though it’s likely our laidback Queen wouldn’t have minded either way. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 12, 2024 11:27 PM

Why does Camila need to be present for Harry to talk to his father?

by Anonymousreply 90February 12, 2024 11:38 PM

R90 perhaps Harry’s father wanted a witness to the conversation, given Harry’s creative approach to the facts in the past.

Plus, she’s the wife of the King to whom she’s been married for nineteen years. Remember, Harry said that he loved Camilla to bits at that time. Another lie, presumably.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2024 11:48 PM

[quote]our laidback Queen

Frequently.

by Anonymousreply 92February 13, 2024 1:45 AM

[quote] Why does Camila need to be present for Harry to talk to his father?

If Charles didn't want Camilla there, she wouldn't have been there.

I don't know what's is so hard to figure out here.

by Anonymousreply 93February 13, 2024 2:15 AM

Charles did not want to be alone with his son because his son is an untrustworthy pussy-whipped mama's boy who acts out in pissy rages. Being paid to attend events is unfitting and sad, since he and his cunt wife are mere celebrities now in the way that the Gabors were (except perhaps partly for Eva), they parasitize the family ruthlessly, because it's all they have to sell.

Camilla is the only appropriate person to be there with Charles as a completely discreet witness. And Harry insulted her gravely, and Camilla is not the type to stand down, but also is not the type to display a grudge against her husband's son. She's above it, and down to earth but still the fucking Queen of England. (No one called Elizabeth Sr. "Queen Consort.") William absolutely refuses to consider any contact with his disgusting brother, and no one - no one - wants to be anywhere near Sussex now. Charles is king and the family members know what he is due, according to the rules they all play by, for their duty and to their own benefit. Margaret's kids and grandchildren, the Kents, the Gloucesters, the Ogilvys, as well as Sussex's aunt and uncles and families, are united on the subject of the Nouveau Duke of Windsor and his maniacal American divorcee adventuress.

by Anonymousreply 94February 13, 2024 3:15 AM

Thank you, R93.

That's exactly the truth.

Given the despicable comments about Camilla, Charles wife , which have come from Charles's younger son over the past months, having Camilla at this 12 minute meeting makes complete sense.

Harry seems incapable of "reading the room" in this regard. Would Harry really be so blind and have actually have expected that Camilla would be excluded from this meeting with his father because Harry insisted it be so? Really?

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

by Anonymousreply 95February 13, 2024 3:27 AM

The duration of this now notorious meeting is assessed as shorter by the day. 45, 30, 20, 12 minutes. And thus ever more provocative to the volatile Harry. He'll be longing to 'put the record straight', and might just be foolish enough to do so.

by Anonymousreply 96February 13, 2024 8:54 AM

The closeness between Charles and Camilla is easily seen in photographs and videos of them together. Can anyone remember seeing the same between Charles and Diana? I can't.

Harry appears to be obsessed with his mother and it may be likely that he is just not able to set aside those feeling in the short time he had with his ill father in that meeting. His father, who, from what I've read, had just had the first round of treatment for his cancer and was probably eager to be on his way to Norfolk. But Charles's plans were spiked and delayed because Harry took it upon himself to show up in London. Camilla would have known this and would have been eager for them to be on their way so that Charles could recover from the treatment in peace. Rather than deal with Charles's troublesome second born.

Harry might well have had instructions from his wife too as to what information to pry out of his father and/or perhaps hit up the "Bank of Charles" for money, as he tried to do in the Queen's last days.

by Anonymousreply 97February 13, 2024 2:13 PM

It has been pointed out that Charles treatment was immediate. Where the normal British citizen with the NHS can wait a long time. I'm sure Charles and Camilla don't give a fuck. It's the point of royalty.

by Anonymousreply 98February 13, 2024 2:17 PM

[quote]the Nouveau Duke of Windsor and his maniacal American divorcee adventuress.

To be fair to the Duchess of Windsor, she was only a very limited adventuress, in that she wanted to social climb by sleeping with the future King, but she never intended to marry him and absolutely didn't want to be the centre of that scandal. She was quite happy married to Ernest Simpson, and wrote him affectionate letters all her life. Meghan, on the other hand, appears to have intended to use Harry as a stepping-stone to William, which is hilarious and sad all at once.

R98, "the normal British citizen with the NHS" doesn't have to pay for medical treatment. Everyone among the aristocratic classes will be using private health care, paying big bucks, and won't have to wait. Besides, NHS patients who need urgent cancer treatment (or any other kind of really urgent treatment) DO still get it. The seriousness of cancers varies depending on when they were caught and how aggressive they are.

by Anonymousreply 99February 13, 2024 2:55 PM

[quote]Where the normal British citizen with the NHS can wait a long time.

Many Brits have private insurance through work, so it's not special treatment just for them. If you're ready to pay out of pocket, front of the line. Like the U.S. Generally, the public systems triage... after a serious diagnosis you move quickly. I'm not sure what the NHS cancer rates are like. I'm not going to argue it's one of the better public systems, I think it's likely it is not. But the general principle will hold: whatever fast looks like, it will be provided for the most seriously ill.

by Anonymousreply 100February 13, 2024 2:59 PM

The longest duration mentioned - 45 minutes - is still quite obviously a snub when the person in question traveled from California to London to see you. Charles couldn't have been more clear what he thought of the sincerity of that mad dash, whether it was 12 minutes or 45.

by Anonymousreply 101February 13, 2024 3:04 PM

Claws out from Camilla Tominey:

As we learn later, the wholesome mother-of-two went to an all-girls Catholic school “which she continues to support as an alumna”.

Oh, to be in on one of Meghan’s guest assemblies: “Kidnapped by the monarchy: How I spent a summer at Sir Elton John’s Nice mansion without access to my passport.”

Harry once accused William and Charles of being “trapped” in the monarchy but as sovereign and heir to the throne, that’s surely an occupational hazard. What’s Harry and Meghan’s excuse?

There is absolutely no reason for these non-working royals to carry on using their titles – not least with an entire website dedicated to telling the world that they are much, much more than mere royalty.

She is also apparently a “major advocate” for “family care”, which may come as a surprise to her estranged father and the rest of the Markle family she doesn’t appear to have cared much about in years.

Meghan’s description as “one of the most influential women in the world” is rather more lofty. The evidence for this claim appears to be that the author of the children’s picture book, The Bench, featured in Time magazine’s most influential people, the Financial Times’ 25 most influential women, Variety Power of Women, and British Vogue’s Vogue 25 - although not, curiously, the final issue by outgoing editor Edward Enninful, published last week, featuring 40 female “legends”. Ouch. The summary goes to great lengths (588 words to Harry’s 340) to remind everyone that she is a great deal more than just his wife.

Meghan’s podcast Archetypes is mentioned in its capacity as being Number One in 47 countries – not as a one-hit wonder that was axed after one season. Unsurprisingly, the word “grifter” which was used to describe the pair by Spotify mogul Bill Simmons doesn’t feature on the website at all.

Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the rebrand, however, is the tag line on the “Archewell Foundation” page: “Show up, Do good”. While an admirable rallying cry to the masses, visitors to sussex.com could arguably be forgiven for wondering when exactly, apart from the commendable Invictus Games, Harry and Meghan have shown up and done good since leaving the Royal family.

Meghan cites Smart Works, which supports women to enter the workforce and the Hubb Community Kitchen at Grenfell – but like Invictus, both initiatives happened when she was in “The Firm”.

Since “Megxit”, what have they done? They’ve shown up and done Oprah; shown up and done Netflix; shown up and gone Spare; shown up and sued The Sun, the Daily Mail and The Mirror.

They’ve shown up at awards ceremonies (but only the ones in which they are recipients) and shown up in “near catastrophic” car chases that the police say never actually happened.

They’ve shown up and self-promoted; shown up and complained about invasion of privacy, while invading their relatives’ privacy.

As a result of their behaviour, they’ve been shown up on South Park and Family Guy.

But with their popularity having tanked both here and in the US, none of it seems to have done them much good, let alone anyone else. It is a shame because these two actually do have the power to make a difference, if only they could get over themselves.

The perception of Harry and Meghan as a couple who do more harm than good has got to change if this rebrand is going to live up to its magisterial pretensions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 13, 2024 3:21 PM

Camilla probably insisted on being there so Charles the marshmallow didn't waver in the grey rocking of the prodigal son.

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2024 4:55 PM

[quote]They’ve shown up and...sued The Sun, the Daily Mail and The Mirror.

So not all bad, then.

by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2024 5:02 PM

Wow. The world is SO close to a Millennial King and Queen. For once, they'll get something over the Boomers with Charles having a very short reign and millennials a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG one.

by Anonymousreply 105February 13, 2024 11:30 PM

^ Getting a little ahead of ourselves here, aren't we? At this point the man is still very alive and getting treatment with the rest being HIGHLY speculative. You are not getting his stuff just yet.

by Anonymousreply 106February 13, 2024 11:56 PM

Please, R106, last week these crepers were planning Kate's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 107February 14, 2024 12:39 AM

R106 King Charles is 75 and has cancer. He is not long for this world and the Baby Boomers' royal reign will be mercifully short, which is probably the first bit of bad luck they'd had in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 108February 14, 2024 1:49 AM

How is he holding up?

by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2024 2:11 AM

Where is the King?

by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2024 2:15 AM

Waiting to be euthanized at Sandringam...

by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2024 6:15 AM

A Sunday church-walk and wave is the current public benchmark of The King's health. Any change in this weekly visual update will of course provoke widespread speculation.

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2024 8:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!