Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actors who wear wigs outside of movies

Hair transplants don't count! I need inspiration for my hair loss. Show me all the hip wigs of 2024!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2024 10:41 PM

That’s not a wig. I’m the same age as Evans with the same hairline. It’s slicked back in one photo and dry and fluffy in the next. This is not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2024 11:31 PM

Yeah OP. You don't really want to associate with that person posting.

She'd would make the Chalamet troll, Elordi troll, and Janbot troll seem sane and rational.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2024 11:33 PM

Whatever you do, don't get a wig like Tom Cruise. He looked like Ted Koppel last time I saw him.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2024 11:33 PM

Bolding.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2024 11:35 PM

Is this called an angel wig? Coz it looks like a halo. And is this his secret boyfriend next to him that some peeps mention?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2024 11:50 PM

IT'S A WIG!

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2024 12:14 AM

Bolding Badly is my new drag name.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2024 12:16 AM

R2 which celebrity is janbot?

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2024 12:48 AM

R8, Janbot is not a celebrity but rather a DL troll.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2024 12:57 AM

Chris Evans reminds me of Whitney Houston. She had a similar wig in 1998. They both have that elongated drug skull shape. I wonder how the innards of his nose look like after partying for years in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2024 1:23 AM

I think Chris either has a hair system or has started transplant therapy.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2024 1:29 AM

^^what the hell does "skin burnt off back" mean??

Did she have a spectacularly bad sunburn and skin was peeling, or had she sustained severe burns and had noticeable scarring? I'd never heard this about Whitney after her death.

Never mind, i just read that apparently the bath water was so hot it had caused burns to her skin and it was peeling off when they found her. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2024 1:31 AM

R12 sounds like a satanic ritual of the elite

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2024 1:34 AM

I want to write to Chloe Sevigny and ask her to send me her weird immovable platinum-blonde wig for "Capote vs. the Swans" now that shooting is over. I would wear it everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2024 1:37 AM

I can’t imagine him bald. I think he needs the hair.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2024 1:37 AM

R15 wouldn't look that bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2024 1:41 AM

Jon Hamm has quite the hairpiece. His hair has always been thin. He likes to push it forward for pics.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2024 1:52 AM

In this hair loss video there are pictures of Jon Hamm in young. I think he looked like Jacok Elordi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2024 12:02 PM

How about something like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2024 12:08 PM

What's that on your head!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2024 12:10 PM

"At the beginning of every job, I’d secretly gather the hair & makeup people, dramatically close the door of the trailer, & make a big deal about REVEALING my devastating truth. Every. Single. Time. they basically said 'ummm...yeah...so?'" he wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2024 12:14 PM

R21 Yeah I heard drugs, alcohol age you faster and so will the hair loss and cigarettes increase testosterone and 10% of testosterone is dht which is responsible for hair loss. So I am not surprised that Chien Jackson looks like a paintbrush. The cigarette example is explained in the video. I saw pictures of Chris Evans and Jon Hamm smoking too. It explains a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2024 12:28 PM

That Twitter account in the OP is totally unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2024 3:10 PM

R23 Why? What does xir do? I only quote-tweeted xir because of the wig-research.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2024 3:11 PM

On Andy Cohen Joan Rivers said she would sleep with Travolta but only with his wig on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2024 9:00 AM

Cheyenne Jackson admits to 4 transplants. I’d imagine it’s a common procedure for most actors.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2024 9:17 AM

For woman, a wig counts as hair. For men, it should be the same. However, it can’t clash with eyebrows, nostril hair, or beard.

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2024 10:24 AM

we have A.I. and space tourism but our Wig Tech is early 20th C

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2024 10:46 AM

Evans’ transformation into a wiglet wearing hoe disappoints me. I don’t fault him for wearing a wig to cover up that extreme make pattern baldness. I fault him for wearing a BAD wig.

R16 that’s John travolta

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2024 11:05 AM

I mean Jesus Christ no one his age can grow hair like this anymore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2024 11:09 AM

R30 it depends. There is one hair line type a very few percentage of men have. Like Brad Pitt and Colin Farell. They will never go bald, even in old age. I think these types of men don't react to the DHT testosterone so much. Chris on the other hand.... *sigh* if only he had never induldged so much in ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2024 1:15 PM

It always seem to be the hairier the chest, the balder you go.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2024 3:42 PM

R32 yes it adds up with the dht theory. Dihydrotestosterone is a hormone that stimulates the development of male characteristics. Like chest hair, deep voice and male pattern baldness. But men without chest hair can get bald too because they don't have hair roots at the chest in the first place. So the DHT is irrelevant on their chest.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2024 4:18 PM

R5 Mark Kassen is a former actor who now does this for Chris Evans, whatever this is

Mark Kassen is a very common thing in Hollywood. This is called the “Hollywood Parasite.” It is almost always the spouse, thus the DL meme “Gary Morton talked Lucille Ball out of it.” But these to relationships seems to stem from when Kassen directed and costarred with him on Puncture. Mark Kassen is following the age old Hollywood parasite tradition of convincing the meal ticket to spend tons of money on something that is completely useless. Again, the most famous example is Gary Morton talking Lucille Ball into building a European street for the Desilu backlot, except he built it at a forced perspective scale that was too strong and all the actors looked like giants, so it had to be torn down entirely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2024 4:44 PM

This is Chris Evans’s European Street.

Chris Evans appears to want to be like a politician, but not actually advocate anything or take any positions. He just wants to “enlighten” us.

He is Anderson Cooper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2024 4:51 PM

R34 they look cute together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2024 5:05 PM

That BI is clearly Tom Holland and Haz Osterfeld

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2024 5:17 PM

R37 is Tom a "sometime super hero"? Like... only sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2024 10:08 PM

Well… yes. He still sometimes plays Spider-Man. Chris Evans does not play Captain America anymore. He would not be a sometime superhero.

Are you retarded or something?

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2024 10:34 PM

[quote]I want to write to Chloe Sevigny and ask her to send me her weird immovable platinum-blonde wig for "Capote vs. the Swans" now that shooting is over. I would wear it everywhere!

I would shit in it!

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2024 10:44 PM

R39 No the tumblr blog argues that Chris Evans could be the sometime super hero because he was in the fantastic 4, then he was captain america and then he was buzz lightyear. That's why people argue he is sometimes a super hero and Tom Holland is just "A" super hero called spider man.

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2024 7:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 10, 2024 7:37 PM

A large percentage of men lose their hair. You don't need to blame smoking or drugs.

by Anonymousreply 43February 10, 2024 7:43 PM

Tucker Carlson's wig is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2024 7:43 PM

R44 I always wonder how wrinkly Tucker Carlson would look like without his fat pig stomach.

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2024 7:48 PM

Aflak!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2024 7:54 PM

R41 Chris Evans is A list. He would never be considered A minus list. He may be A minus list soon, but he is A list now. Tom Holland is A minus list. The BI is Tom Holland.

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2024 7:58 PM

Y’all forgot Robert Redford —-

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2024 8:19 PM

R47 I ain't so sure about the A list status because when Evans was on Billy on the street in 2019, during Endgame, nobody recognized him. Tom Holland is more popular among the youth. Evans fans were mostly 35 year old weed smokers who, because of the weed, have forgotten the name of the captain america actor. They probably think it's Chris Pine. IMO Chris Evans is a solid B+ because movie directors still hire him coz they think he will bring in the audiences based on his avengers fame but one after another they will notice, that after knives out, he solely had flop movies. Pedro Pascal, who is older but looks younger, is more famous than Chris without ever being in marvel. In fact, I remember when Chis Evans was crowned sexiest man alive and in the European craphole country I live in, every comment said: who? who? who? and one person replied "Captain America" and then some said "oh this person". Anyway, so you really think that Tom Holland pays a boyfriend? This sounds more like old gays who want to cover things up.

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2024 8:21 PM

[Quote] There is one hair line type a very few percentage of men have. Like Brad Pitt and Colin Farell. They will never go bald, even in old age.

Brad Pitt's hair is an elaborate construction

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2024 9:02 PM

Is Brad's hair natural?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2024 9:06 PM

Robert De Niro will never go bald. Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin never went bald. Dustin Hoffman, Jeff Bridges.

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2024 9:07 PM

Datalounge people - Wigs are Okay as long as they're NOT

RATTY KOREAN WIGS

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2024 9:12 PM

The bravest thing you can do is just take a razor to it.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2024 9:13 PM

Make an appointment at Executive Hair Centers today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2024 9:21 PM

hairline gives him anonymity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2024 10:06 PM

R24, the narrator of your video has a great voice. The video is good too, but he skips early Whitney’s natural hair.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2024 10:55 PM

I started to bald at a very young age. I’m very hairy, and my beard comes in very quickly. I asked my dermatologist once about my beard coming in so quickly and he told me it was an excess of testosterone and told me that’s the same reason my hairline was headed towards my ears.

by Anonymousreply 58February 10, 2024 10:57 PM

R58 I know a guy like you and he has a hairy penis shaft. Does that apply to yout oo?

by Anonymousreply 59February 11, 2024 2:25 PM

Youts.

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2024 2:52 PM

R59, yes.

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2024 10:33 PM

Bradley Cooper in whatever nonsense commercial he was in tonight.

by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2024 11:47 PM

I think he looked better before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2024 11:34 AM

Nah! He looks younger and hotter after

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2024 10:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!