Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item about a closeted actor - who is this?

This closeted A- list actor from a just ended long running show, brought his boyfriend to a red carpet, but made him trail behind so no one would know they were together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2024 10:51 PM

Hugh Jackman, the long-running show being The Music Man? It closed about a year ago, but this is my best guess. Especially considering the impending divorce, too.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2024 2:36 AM

I was thinking they were referring to a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2024 2:57 AM

Succession is a long-running show that just ended but I don't know anything about the people on it

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2024 3:00 AM

Let’s just ignore “blind” items. They are BS from the get go. Its not 1955.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2024 3:01 AM

Larry David

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2024 3:02 AM

Kieran Culkin or Nicholas Braun (Kieran is more A list)?

Grant Gustin (but he’s married and more C list))?

LL Cool J?

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2024 3:13 AM

It's not Nicholas Braun, there was some MeTooish stuff circulating about him recently, about him being predatory towards women.

Kieran Culkin has been married for a decade now and has two kids. Not that that disqualifies him, but it doesn't make him the best contender.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2024 4:40 AM

r5 = Elmo

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2024 9:01 PM

Matt Czuchry?

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2024 9:16 PM

Elmo is asexual. Trust me, I tried.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2024 9:21 PM

What long running shows have ended besides Succession?

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2024 9:22 PM

Does Alexander Sarsgaard fit the criteria of A- and star of Succession? He brings Kenneth the Page to all the awards shows.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2024 9:48 PM

^ He can't be gay, he dated Elliot Page!!!

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2024 10:38 PM

Sheesh if I wanted to read lame fake gossip and completely random and useless comments, I WOULD GO TO THAT SHIT SITE AND DO SO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2024 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!