Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pamela Anderson cast as the lead of a new movie!!!

She’s on fire! She will lead the new film “The Last Showgirl”, written and directed by Nepo baby of a Nepo baby Gia Coppola.

The film is about:

“A seasoned showgirl who must plan for her future when her show abruptly closes after a 30-year run. As a dancer in her fifties, she struggles with what to do next. As a mother, she strives to repair a strained relationship with her daughter, who often took a backseat to her showgirl family.”

The film also stars Jamie Lee Curtis, Dave Bautista, Brenda Song, Billie Lourd, and Kiernan Shipka!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2024 12:45 PM

She looks like a mixture of Loni Anderson, Charo, La Toya Jackson and Zsa Zsa Gabor in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2024 2:07 AM

I’ll play the mom.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2024 3:48 AM

3 nepo babies: Gia, JLC ***and*** Billie.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2024 3:50 AM

I mean 4m with Sofia.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2024 3:50 AM

Such a...stretch.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2024 3:53 AM

Is this the sequel to Showgirls?

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2024 3:54 AM

It’s a NepoFest!

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2024 3:56 AM

As opposed to NippleFest.

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2024 4:13 AM

Perez?

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2024 4:22 AM

I think Dave Bautista is hot, if you can overlook his crinkled skull.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2024 4:33 AM

WTF?! Nepo Grand Central.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2024 6:11 AM

They have to have a PA follow her around with a can of Lysol and raid to discreetly spray after her wherever she sits down.

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2024 7:54 AM

[quote] I think Dave Bautista is hot, if you can overlook his crinkled skull.

He looked great in Glass Onion. In a Speedo for a big chunk of the time. Daniel Craig must have been permanently moist on set.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2024 2:01 PM

R13 ….

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2024 2:02 PM

I think Pamela Anderson is a good egg and definitely a survivor. She looks great and fun for her to have a movie.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2024 2:08 PM

I have been waiting for Barb Wire 2 for all my life!

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2024 2:14 PM

I don't know her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2024 2:25 PM

Can’t stand her. Her stupidity and trashiness ensickens me.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2024 12:35 AM

R18 She's since cleaned herself up and aged with dignity. Being a slapper comes with an expiration date due to age. Shame Madonna and Britney didn't get the memo.

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2024 2:38 AM

She thinks Julian Assange is hard done by and she named her kid Brandon. She is repulsive and pyrotechnically stupid.

On top of that neither of her uggo kids got Tommy Lee’s looks, all because of her garbage DNA! TRASH!

-R18

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2024 10:16 AM

On Baywatch she was a -

Big Boobed Bleach Blond Bird 🦢 Brained Bimbo

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2024 12:36 PM

Wardrobe by Versayse

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2024 12:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!