Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayorkas Impeachment Blows Up In Republicans Faces Today

LOSERS, yet again! LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2024 1:29 AM

Since they seem to think that not doing your job in a way that some define is criminal, they should now impeach themselves.

I am well aware that Senators and congressmen can not be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2024 12:29 AM

You are late Op—do catch up.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2024 12:31 AM

R2 tell it to the non functional search function Toots.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote]In the House, the pair of stunning floor defeats was so painful that it even had many Republicans heaping rare praise on former Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats for their vote counting skills, and pining after disgraced former GOP Rep. George Santos, who was expelled, but at least cushioned their majority.

[quote]“As bad as Pelosi was, she knew her votes before they took place,” said Rep. Ralph Norman of South Carolina, a member of the ultra conservative House Freedom Caucus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2024 3:14 AM

Republicans, are you tired of winning by now?

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2024 3:25 AM

Their policies are so bad, actual people don’t want them. And in contrast, they fight things that a majority can agree on. It’s like they have no strategy other than to be obstructionists. I’m sorry but America wasn’t built by that type of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote]I’m sorry but America wasn’t built by that type of shit.

They don't want to build. They want to tear it down.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2024 4:20 AM

Who will they try to impeach next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2024 6:44 AM

^ A ham sandwich?

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2024 11:34 AM

Unless you make big bucks and can navigating, who would come here unless they had no idea how much better it could be. I wish I could stroll over to Ontario but it’s not that easy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2024 12:48 AM

I saw that a Cook County Board of Commissioners candidate is calling for the defunding of illegals in Chicago. If the people rise up, they can put a stop to the flood of illegals.

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2024 1:24 AM

R1. Senators can be impeached and one was.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2024 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!