Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAXX MORANDO

Miley Cyrus' twink boyfriend.

He sure is ugly.

But I guess she thinks that dating a guy 6 years younger than her, is cool and "edgy."

Supposedly, he's pissed because she's still obsessed with Liam Hemsworth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2024 11:33 AM

[quote] Miley Cyrus’ Boyfriend Maxx Morando ‘Fuming’ Over Singer Fixation On Ex-Husband Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cyrus' new hit song Flowers bashes her ex-husband Liam Hemsworth and sources say it has upset the singer’s current boyfriend Maxx Morando.

An insider revealed that drummer Morando, 24, confronted Cyrus, 30, about her obsession with the hunky Aussie actor, 33. The source said that he even gave her an ultimatum — “stop fixating on Liam and spend more time concentrating on him,” said the insider.

A source alleged that Morando is uncomfortable with Cyrus spending so much time talking about Hemsworth, who was her off-on lover for a decade before an ill-fated marriage that crashed in 2020.

On Cyrus' new track, she sings, “We were right ‘til we weren’t; Built a home and watched it burn.” Cryus and Hemsworth’s home burned down in a 2018 fire.

Miley has insisted she has “no remorse” and “no regret” about her divorce, “but Morando apparently isn’t so sure,” said the insider.”

“No one tells Miley what to do, which doesn’t bode well for Morando!” said the source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2024 1:11 AM

WOW.....and not liking the lion hair style.

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2024 1:12 AM

Apparently, they're trying to bring back the late 70's early 80's style and fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2024 1:14 AM

I had to Google Maxx Morando because surely that must've just been a bad pic. Well, after scrolling for 10 seconds I can say, yes. He is very very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2024 1:51 AM

I would be obsessed with Liam as well. Rumor has it is he has a baseball bat for a dick.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2024 2:02 AM

I think he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2024 2:35 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2024 2:39 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2024 2:39 AM

I thought she was lez now?

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2024 2:40 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2024 2:40 AM

Maxx looks fairly decent here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2024 2:42 AM

His hairdo was very popular on the prime time soaps, circa 1987. It was also seen on the girlfriends of closeted celebrities at the time—”JODIE FOSTER STEPS OUT WITH GAL PAL!”

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2024 2:46 AM

Darkgem WWs herself constantly - hilariously sad

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2024 2:46 AM

I think he's going for the Bohemian Rhapsody "Queen" look.

As for the attraction, Maxx must have a big dick too.

Miley wouldn't be with a guy who has a tiny dick. She's too much of a whore.

Plus, skinny twinks like Maxx usually have HUGE cocks. It's like all of their height and weight went straight to their dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 6, 2024 2:47 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 15February 6, 2024 2:48 AM

He must have her dickmatized. It’s always the skinny ones.

by Anonymousreply 16February 6, 2024 2:50 AM

She must be crazy to throw Liam away.

by Anonymousreply 17February 6, 2024 2:50 AM

The wind tunnel helmet hair and horse veneers put 20 years on her. She reminds me of the crazy church lady who went down in a plane - Gwen something?

by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2024 2:51 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2024 2:51 AM

I think he's bi, also - that is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2024 3:11 AM

The pics linked in this thread made me realize that Miley looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2024 3:14 AM

Maxx has nice cocksucking lips, R20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2024 9:21 AM

Ugh, Jesus, both uggo.

by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2024 9:32 AM

I think I know why she likes him…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2024 10:32 AM

sheesh this is all Ancient Gossip with old links to match

by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2024 11:13 AM

Cute

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2024 11:24 AM

He's cute. She has a type. I think Hemsworth was her trying to be "normal" but she likes musicians. I don't care for her music but I like her quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2024 11:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!